• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
WTB

So I'm hit with the longing to play some old N64 games. Anyone selling an old N64, or some of the classics? (Ocarina of Time / Goldeneye / Mario Kart / Smash Bros)

(I know I can play most / all of these through emulation, etc, but sometimes, I just wanna use the old school stuff)

Istaerion

By asking for an update on the item they just bought online? Man, some of you are a trip. I hope you get all the positive feedback in the world.

Asking for an update is one thing, another is stalking the poor user and basically insinuating they're going to run off with your $35 never to be heard of again. You didn't even give him 24 hours, let alone any real time since apparently you wanted the code or an excuse right then and there.

Should he have told everyone who purchased codes during that stock issue that extra time would be needed? Definitely, but he also did note that stock would need to be replenished every now and then in his posts so bases were covered beforehand.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't see why some of you won't give someone 24 hours. What if they're fuckin? Making babbys? Sick? Working? Tired? Dealing with family?

Goddamn yall

Pictures would be great when you have that thing done. Always love seeing rooms transformed to gaming meccas.

It's more of a retro to current gen basement, currently up to 17 systems hooked up at once(more if you count the retron 5 since it plays a bunch of stuff) but I would be glad to show pictures when I'm done.

Still looking to add a turbo duo, neo geo, atari jaguar(against my better judgement) and atari 2600.

Riddy

EDIT: BenardoOne has since apologized and given me a code. I have no issues with the seller and consider the transaction to be a successful one.

Asking for an update is one thing, another is stalking the poor user and basically insinuating they're going to run off with your $35 never to be heard of again. You didn't even give him 24 hours, let alone any real time since apparently you wanted the code or an excuse right then and there.

Should he have told everyone who purchased codes during that stock issue that extra time would be needed? Definitely, but he also did note that stock would need to be replenished every now and then in his posts so bases were covered beforehand.

If at any point I was 100% convinced I was being scammed I would have left negative feedback. I never insinuated he was stealing my money, and I apologize if it came off that way. My initial message was asking for an MGSV key to which he said he has them and threw his PayPal over. The transaction took place over five minutes. He was active to take my money but the second it's in his hands, he disappears? By the third message over a period of six hours, I grew concerned and checked his profile to realize he had been posting all along. I wasn't sitting by my computer for ten hours refreshing his activity as some of you have been saying.

To those who keep saying mobile is unreliable blah blah blah; I use it exclusively. I too have a day job. I've never had issues communicating with buyers, especially those who send me more than one message. Check my feedback and you'll see I've never had any issues with sellers or buyers, and if I did, they were quickly sorted.

Dunan

Selling Virtue's Last Reward, PS Vita European version, $25 shipped anywhere in the world (from Japan). Paypal Gift welcome.

And this is a great game which you will totally love -- stick with it; it gets better and better as you reach the end.

If at any point I was 100% convinced I was being scammed I would have left negative feedback. My initial message was asking for an MGSV key to which he said he has them and threw his PayPal over. The transaction took place over five minutes. He was active to take my money but the second it's in his hands, he disappears? By the third message over a period of six hours, I grew concerned and checked his profile to see he had been posting all along. I wasn't sitting by my computer for ten hours refreshing his activity as some of you have been saying.

To those who keep saying mobile is unreliable blah blah blah; I use it exclusively. I too have a day job. I've never had issues communicating with buyers, especially those who send me more than one message. Check my feedback and you'll see I've never had any issues with sellers or buyers, and if I did, they were quickly sorted.

Somehow it makes it even better that you were all up in arms about a code you can't even do anything with yet anyway.

Istaerion

If at any point I was 100% convinced I was being scammed I would have left negative feedback. I never insinuated he was stealing my money, and I apologize if it came off that way. My initial message was asking for an MGSV key to which he said he has them and threw his PayPal over. The transaction took place over five minutes. He was active to take my money but the second it's in his hands, he disappears? By the third message over a period of six hours, I grew concerned and checked his profile to see he had been posting all along. I wasn't sitting by my computer for ten hours refreshing his activity as some of you have been saying.

You're not the only person he deals with; it's practically a non-stop train judging by the feedback given to him. If he had stock issues, you couldn't expect for him to single you out and provide your key in advance of others who paid before or at the same time.

Again, he mentioned stock issues would be an issue every now and then in his posts. I do agree he should have said something, but perhaps he believed that would be enough to assume everyone properly understood the situation.

As for mobile being unreliable? It is. Extremely so. There's no proper notification system and a lot of PMs never actually make it to the second party for various reasons such as lack of subject title and what-have-you. If you have a browser tab opened on NeoGAF, it will count you as active even if you're not actually using your phone let alone focused on that particular tab hence why you see a lot of people constantly active but not responding.

All in all, you resorted to leaving a pending neutral feedback rating against a highly active and positive seller over a measly $35 dollar transaction without even waiting 24 hours beforehand let alone for the seller to explain himself.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Selling all these, in excellent condition unless stated, all prices include shipping:

Criterion Blurays :

Fantastic Mr Fox (blu+dvd) - $18
Pierrot Le Fou (out of print) - $45
Army Of Shadows (out of print) - $45
8 1/2 - $15
Harold and Maude - $15
Late Spring - $15
Modern Times - $15

Other sets:

Father Ted (the definitive collection box set) - $34
The Host (blu) - $6
Chasing Amy (blu) - $6
Chicken Run (German blu, in English, region free) - $10
Spinal Tap (blu) - $6
Princess Bride (blu) - $6
Ed Wood (blu) - $9
Big Lebowski (blu book digpak) - $9

Games:

Xenoblade Chronicles (pal, playable on any modded Wii) - $27
Uncharted 2 - $7
Hot Shots Golf 5 PS3 - $7
Lumines Vita - $7
Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2012 Vita (Japanese baseball) $7
Touch My Katamari Vita - $6

I have a Gold Seller rating in the OP list, PM me if interested in anything.

I think we're being too harsh on Riddy.

Was he being impatient? Sure. But he doesn't deserve to get piled on like he is. He can always rescind the feedback once Bernardo comes through and closes the deal to both parties' satisfaction. I also don't think there's anything wrong with looking at a member's last activity. I use it myself when I send PMs back and forth to get a good indicator of when I can expect a deal to close, and, well, the feature is there to be used.

WTS

Steam Codes:
Tembo the Badass Elephant - $13

PS4 Codes:
Abyss Odyssey: Extended Dream Edition! - $14

HORI Fighting Commander 4 Controller for PlayStation 4 and 3.
Only purchased and used for a review and then back in the box it goes. $40+shipping.

Paypal only folks!

Istaerion

Was he being impatient? Sure. But he doesn't deserve to get piled on like he is. He can always rescind the feedback once Bernardo comes through and closes the deal to both parties' satisfaction. I also don't think there's anything wrong with looking at a member's last activity. I use it myself when I send PMs back and forth to get a good indicator of when I can expect a deal to close, and, well, the feature is there to be used.

It's not really being harsh when a neutral feedback is more than enough to end your buying and selling days here. I don't think Bernardo's days are numbered since the large majority know how he actually conducts his business, but it's already being brought into question with several folks mentioning the same issue albeit not to the degree Riddy showed.

Checking a user's last activity is fine, however, it should not be the absolute measure as to whether or not a user is actually active and ignoring messages. If you're on Mobile, you will have your activity status updated every minute even if you're not actually doing anything so long as the browser tab is running in the background. Let's not forget that the Mobile PM box doesn't deliver any real notification of new messages either.

Frankly said, I'm fairly sure Bernardo just had a load of business coming his way and he figured that his posted warnings were enough to have people come to the conclusion that he's experiencing stock issues and needed to replenish the keys. I noticed he mentioned the stock issue on the Steam thread, so it's not like he just flat out disappeared or was plainly ignoring PMs like Riddy made it out to be.

Could Bernardo handled himself better? Definitely, but it's not to the level where it calls for neutral feedback considering nothing really wrong has occurred. If I had to assign a neutral to someone, it would be Riddy due to his fairly piss-poor consideration and handling of this situation. Not to say Riddy should be given neutral feedback due to the consequences it brings about, but if push came to shove, it would definitely be him over Bernardo.

Istaerion

one quick question. If an user scams another user, what happens to him/her besides getting a negative feedback? can they be banned from gaf?

Generally speaking, it looks like they have been banned in the past, however, it isn't something that's 100% enforced since the B/S/T thread is basically its own beast and not really the responsibility of NeoGAF's administration team due to the nature surrounding it.

Generally speaking, it looks like they have been banned in the past, however, it isn't something that's 100% enforced since the B/S/T thread is basically its own beast and not really the responsibility of NeoGAF's administration team due to the nature surrounding it.

I would vote for banning, but I am a junior member, I have no saying LOL

I would vote for banning, but I am a junior member, I have no saying LOL

All members have no say. :-D Moderator discretion, and Terms of Service is a binding contract. Take it or leave it.

That said, thanks, Riddy, for posting that positive feedback. Let's end this discussion and get back on track.

Cheers.

NeOak

EDIT: BenardoOne has since apologized and given me a code. I have no issues with the seller and consider the transaction to be a successful one.

I received a message from him this morning apologizing for not having responded sooner. He said that he is having "problems with stock" and that he'll get me a key as soon as possible. That's all I had to hear! I really wish he would have just said that the moment he told me to send him the money. I've been using NeoGAF for a long time. I can be as patient as needed; just keep me updated.

By asking for an update on the item they just bought online? Man, some of you are a trip. I hope you get all the positive feedback in the world.

If at any point I was 100% convinced I was being scammed I would have left negative feedback. I never insinuated he was stealing my money, and I apologize if it came off that way. My initial message was asking for an MGSV key to which he said he has them and threw his PayPal over. The transaction took place over five minutes. He was active to take my money but the second it's in his hands, he disappears? By the third message over a period of six hours, I grew concerned and checked his profile to realize he had been posting all along. I wasn't sitting by my computer for ten hours refreshing his activity as some of you have been saying.

i just... lol.

No. Jumping the gun and threatening after a couple of hours isn't the answer.

Let's end this discussion and get back on track.
Fine.

I have some keys for sale from the intel bundle I got when buying an i5 yesterday.

CS GO steam key:
7.5 dollars

Final fantasy 14 retail key, includes 30 days of gametime upon registration and you have to register it on the square enix site (I don't think it would work on steam)
10 dollars

Smite god pack (unlocks all current and future smite heroes)
15 dollars

magix fastcut : I've never even heard of this tbh , offer me I have no clue.
edit: google says it's editing software meant for GoPro footage.

Additional information:
I only have skrill, I don't have paypal sorry:p
I live in GMT time zone (so you know when to expect a reply from me or when I'll be online)

I'll try to check my messages a few times a day but I'm about to head to bed now.
bump
Still for sale (the skrill thing seems to be a big hurdle for people so I'll add more options)

I can also take cs go crate keys as paypent (apparently you can't trade these for a week after you buy them so keep that in mind)
I would also trade one of these games for a battlefield 4 key (no russian keys please EA blocks those and breaks your game) if you have one.

Krakn3Dfx

Positive Seller Feedback for BernardoOne. Code received and redeemed, now the real wait begins.
slide_321105_3009299_free.gif

Japanese language and region games for sale, I'm based in the Netherlands:

DS:
Gyakuten Saiban 4
Gyakuten Kenji 2
Ni No Kuni inc book
Xenosaga I & II

PS3:
Tales of Graces (Asian version, JP language)
Tales of Xillia (Asian version, JP language)
Yakuza 5 (Asian version, JP language, guidebook with entire script in Chinese included)

PSvita:
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Samurai Warriors 4
Ragnarok Odyssey
Kamaitachi no Yoru: Juuichime no sasupekuto
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XII
Dangon Ronpa 1 & 2

PSP:
Suikoden I & II
Tactics Ogre

PSX:

Suikoden II
Suikogaiden I en II
Chrono Cross

PS4:
Nobunaga's Ambition: Souzou

You can find a picture here, warning: includes some games I already sold through different channels: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vd608c0me80zh5/IMG_0010.jpg?dl=0

WTS:

I really want to buy a new laptop, so I can work on my new Blog more often. As such:

Aqua Green 3DS - Firmware 4.5 - $60

Couple of things: It has some surface scratches on the outside. No scratches on either of the screens though, because they've had screen protectors on them.

The bigger problem is that the AC adapter port is broken. The good news is that the Charging Dock port still works just fine, so I'll be including one of those with it. As such, it charges and works just fine!

Pokemon Soul Silver - Box and Inserts - No game or Pokewalker x 2 - $20 each

Conker's Bad Fur Day - $80

If you couldn't tell, that's not the original box. It's a replacement box, that's hard plastic. Looks really nice though.

KJV Bible Gameboy Game - Box and Manual - $10

Gamecube Games:
Skies of Arcadia - $65
Resident Evil 0 - $10
Eternal Darkness - $40

Wii U Games:
Resident Evil Revelations - $22

3DS Games:
Pokemon X - $18
One Piece: Super Grand Battle X (import) - $20

Free shipping on any purchase over $20. Gift or Goods Paypal are both fine, but I ask that you cover any fees incurred from using the Goods option.

Neogaf Plus Seller and Buyer

WTB

So I'm hit with the longing to play some old N64 games. Anyone selling an old N64, or some of the classics? (Ocarina of Time / Goldeneye / Mario Kart / Smash Bros)

(I know I can play most / all of these through emulation, etc, but sometimes, I just wanna use the old school stuff)

I Pm'd you, in case you didn't/don't get it.

I'm looking to sell (5) Xbox One games for $70 PayPal Gift total. Shipping included.

Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition
Sunset Overdrive
Killer Instinct Season 1
Ryse: Son of Rome Legendary Edition
Titanfall

Just shoot me a message.

Positive seller feedback for Riddy! Great communication and was easy to work with! Answered all my dumb questions in minutes I had a response! Would buy from again!

WipedOut

WTS:

Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Four Stealth High-Performance Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox One. Opened once to try out and they were not a good fit for me. Asking $65 Shipped Paypal or XBL Credit.

11254652_10207467609193227_540491806_o.jpg

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
PS4/PS3 MadCatz Ultra Street Fighter IV TE2 FightStick for sale: $190/shipped.

It's complete with packaging, and it's only been used one time. It's back up for sale since a Craigslist buyer bailed on me. PM if you have any questions, I'll respond quickly. Thanks!

MTrNzLTl.jpg

Qb8nmM6l.jpg

Please pm me if you're interested. - I've sold 2 digital codes on here before and bought two digital codes as well .
Steins Gate - Limited Edition - PS VITA - NEW -£50 excluding postage:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/zbvJkKX.jpg[/img]

£25 Playstation Network Card - £22 (>10% off) - I only have one.
Code:
[IMG]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2011/05/psn525.jpg[/IMG]

Super saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10
excluding postage:
Code:
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71RvYGZ%2BdHL._SL1500_.jpg[/IMG]
Final Fantasy Type 0 Steelbook Edition - PS4 - £20:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yxE6BlA.jpg[/img]
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Collectors Edition Steelbook only - no game - £25 excluding postage:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XAkYY8i.jpg[/img]
The back of this is plain white.
Child of Light Complete edition - Vita - UK copy - Unused dlc - £10 excluding postage:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDE0NDA=/z/iBsAAOSwl8NVeDLm/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
I'm selling my Playstation 3 tales of collection. Everything has been kept in great condition, I've played the games once and then put them on the shelf. Everything has been looked at once, artbooks etc.
Code:
[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/vd0AAOSwHnFVsRiQ/$_57.JPG[/img]
Includes :
Tales of Graces f - SPECIAL edition
Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 - Day 1 edition
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Collectors edition - figures were assembled but never actually used/displayed - collete's stick support thing was missing straight out of the box.
£110 excluding Postage.
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

I also have:
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - Limited Edition
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EcioegQ.jpg[/img]
With the soundtrack still sealed, but the game has been played - everything looks brand new though - £25 excluding postage.
Double sided - Bloodborne/The Order A3 Poster - £10 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KRvTgg6.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gB5qCML.jpg?1[/img]
Official(From launch event) Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Poster A4 - £10 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pWkszed.jpg?1[/img]

Finally, I have Official Kingdom Hearts Plushies which have been kept in a box or on a shelf since purchasing them around 6 months ago.
I have a Shadow Heartless Plush from the CE and a Dusk Nobody Plush. Shadow is £50. Both for £120. Accepting reasonable offers -check amazon+ebay prices before you pm me.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/n6MDhNO.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/IHglyVu.jpg[/img]
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

Mitch

Banned
Mitch's GAF Garage Sale (Shipping included. Accept PayPal or Amazon gift card, US only)

Getting rid of my older games.

(Pictures - Ask and I'll PM you high res photos)

Prices are somewhat negotiable. Just PM me. Buying more than 2 games nets a discount.

Misc:
Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones [barely used, well taken care of] $100

PS1: BL = black label -- GH = greatest hits
Gran Turismo [BL - great condition, booklet and all discs] $5
Tekken 2 [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $7
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus [BL- great condition, booklet and all discs] $9
Spyro The Dragon [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $19
Resident Evil Director's Cut [GH - great condition, booklet incl] $10
Tomb Raider 2 [GH - great condition, booklet incl] $7
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $10
Area 51 with PS1 gun[BL - great condition, booklet incl] $23
Crash Bandicoot 2 [GH - great condition, booklet incl] $13
Crash Team Racing [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $15

PS2: (all original, non GH)
Final Fantasy X [great condition, booklet incl] $6
Kingdom Hearts [great condition, booklet incl] $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 [great condition, booklet incl] $15
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (red) [great condition, booklet incl] (included with any PS2 game purchase)
Odin Sphere [disc in great condition, case and label are sort of worn] $15
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection [great condition, booklet incl] $11
Capcom Fighting Evolution [great condition, booklet incl] $12
Capcom vs SNK 2 [great condition, booklet incl] $18

Gameboy Advance: (cart only)
Golden Sun - $13
Golden Sun The Lost Age - $13

Nintendo DS:
Advance Wars Days of Ruin [perfect condition, all inserts incl] $23

PS3: (if interested, just PM me and give me the price you're willing to pay - everything is in great condition)
Dragon's Crown
Ratchet & Clank Tool's of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank A Crack In Time
Katamari Forever
God of War Collection (1 & 2)
Red Dead Redemption
Resident Evil 5
Metal Gear Solid 4
Infamous 2

PS4:
Destiny [like new condition] $18

DontBlink

FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. PM with any questions or for more photos.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed, has to rips on the sides
- $75

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed
- $100

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $130

Nintendo DSi XL Mario 25th Anniversary Special edition
- outer box in good shape, some bends on the opening flap
- comes with a charger and the large, extra stylus
- system is in very good condition, top has some imprint left from the safety bag
- screens are nice, bottom has a couple of scratches from light use
- no game included
- $100

Game Boy Advance SP with a couple of games
- 3 complete games: Monopoly, Pac-Man Pinball Advance, Snood
- 2 carts: Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring & Codename: Kids Next Door Vol 1 Video
- AGB-001, system was heavily used, lots of scratches on the outer case
- screen is nice, some small scratches
- comes with a carrying case and a hard case, plus a 3rd-party charger
- $40

==============================================

Also have a bunch of sneakers for sale, sizes ranging from 10 to 11.5 so PM with any question if you are interested.

Jonboy

PRICE DROPS across the board!

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (PS4, box included)
$22 shipped

- Flip Note Studio 3D digital code (3ds)
$2

- Metroid II Return of Samus digital code (3ds)
$3

- Game of Thrones Season 4 digital code
$10

- The Raid digital code
$3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom