• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

WTS:

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Vita (sealed) - $9
PS All Stars Battle Royale Vita (sealed) - $9
Watch Dogs PS4 - $10
Godzilla PS4 - $30
E0975445-A6DC-4B84-95F3-0F632534DA95.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $25

Dragon's Crown Pre-order Artworks - $12
Sandisk Ultra 32GB Micro + Adapter SDHC Class 10 (sealed) - $13
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 Lens (used, great condition) - $280
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $350

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

East Coast: Add extra $5 for shipping!

DS KD VII N7 Size 9 - $140
VNDS KD IV ASG Galaxy Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron 8 South Beach Size 9.5 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron VII Red Carpet Size 9 - *send offers*
DS Nike SB Dunk High Pro Tropical Teal Size 8.5 - $40

Mark5130

Some Stuff For Sale!

PayPal gift, or fees paid.

Batman Arkham Knight Season Pass Xbox One - $25

Model 1 HDG Sega Genesis System. Includes console, controller, OEM RF adapter, OEM power supply and a cart only copy of Sonic 2. System has a few dings and marks, but otherwise works great! From a smoke-free home. Looking for $50, which includes shipping to the lower 48 U.S. only.

Gaf Gold Seller

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Positive feedback for CyReN for sending a code to me right away, good seller.

I'm looking to buy current gen consoles, and I actually want not just one, but both.

WTB:

PS4 system
- no games needed, just a controller and cables - looking to spend about $300 - (Pending)

Xbox One system - no games needed, just controller and cables - looking to spend about $250 - (Pending)

If anyone is looking to sell one of these, please PM me, even if what I'm offering isn't what you're looking for, please get to me and maybe we can work something out still.

SOLD thanks!

Raspberry pi B
8gb
ac adapter
case
2 controllers (USB SNES style gamepads). Less than 20 minutes gametime on them.

Unit is a few months old, but not used much. Works great, if not a little dusty. The case is shiny black- so it shows the little swirlies and such really easy.

Software is *kinda* up and running. It's installed and works, several NES games- seem to play pretty good. It is untweaked- resolution and such. I just don't have the patience to finish.

$70 shipped in the US.

KIMG0626.jpg

toneroni

I'm sure the rest of the feedback team feels this way - negative and neutral feedback is never assigned lightly. Even when it's been left in the thread, if there's not a clear trail to follow and explanation for it, I spend time PMing the offended party to learn what happened.

Yes, people should be very, very careful with the feedback they leave. But there's also a little discretion being used on our end too. I say this just so that we all can rest easier and not be as worried if something similar happens in the future. It should rarely happen, but we're at least following the situations pretty carefully.
Yeah it's kinda ridiculous to jump the gun like that. More neutral buyer feedback than seller....

S9i5ey0.png
(30)/
SLEIhbg.png
(38)
/+2 in the amiibo trading thread.

I have the Best Buy GCU membership and if anyone would like to take advantage of it to get 20% off, PM me. You get cheeper games, I get points. Win-win situation all around. :D

Want to buy:

Persona 4 Golden for around $12. Had one ordered from Walmart.com and either them or UPS sent it to the other side of the country.

Want to sell:

Prices do not include shipping. Can take pictures upon request. Feel free to make offers.

White PS Vita 1000 - $165 or trade for a Vita 2000.

Amiibo collection:

Shulk (x2) - $30$25
Toad - $15
Marth - $30$25
Fox - $20
Greninja - $25
Pacman - $15
Rosalina - $30$25
Peach - $10 (opened, scuffed butt)
Gold Mario - $30$25
Pit - $20 (opened)
Lucario - $30 $25
Samus - $25
King DeDeDe - $30$25
Ness - $30$25

Other Books:
Dragon's Crown Artbook - $10

Feel free to make offers.

Movie codes:

Dates listed are the "expiration date". As of 4/12, all are confirmed to work.

All are Ultraviolet unless specified.

$2 each, $4 for iTunes/UV combo codes.

* - sonypictures.com/uvredeem
- - PARAMOUNTUV.COM/REDEEM

*30 Minutes or Less/BadTeacher/Easy A - 12/31/17
Gravity - 2/25/16
Horrible Bosses - 3/11/16
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - 6/12/14
Silver Linings Playbook - 6/30/15
*The Amazing Spider-Man - 11/9/14
The Dark Knight Rises - 12/4/14
The Hangover Part II - 12/6/13
The Hangover Part III - 10/8/15
-The Italian Job (Remake) - 1/18/1

*NEW* Machete - (UV)

*Buy all digital movie codes for $10 or best offer*

Paypal gift please. US only, please. Feel free to make any offers.

Want To Buy:

Persona 4 merch
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax with tarot cards.
Persona Q with tarot cards.

SNES ac adapter
SNES games

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Games

A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GameCube)
Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)

MUnited83

For you.
Positive feedback for BernardoOne

Pleasure doing business with you man!

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne. Thanks for the PP.

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne.

Positive feedback for BernardoOne.

Positive Seller Feedback for BernardoOne. Code received and redeemed, now the real wait begins.
slide_321105_3009299_free.gif

Positive Seller Feedback for BernardoOne

Really fast code delivery, thank you!

Bought a game code and it was quick and easy.

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne, he sold me a key for MGS5. Nice and easy, thanks.

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne, solid me a MGS5 key, everything fine.

Positive seller feed back for BernardoOne, smooth and quick process no problems at all!

I am now a proud owner of MGS 5 :)

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne. Great service and great price for Phantom Pain

Awesome to deal with. Code in just minutes.

Positive Seller Feedback to BernardoOne for selling me Metal Gear Solid 5.

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne for MGSV Phantom Pain. Easy, smooth transaction. Thanks! :)

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne! Thanks!

Yah that's not how it works, sorry.

Positive seller feedback for Bernardo One
MGS V : TPP code

Extremely quickly delivery when stock is available.

Positive buyer feedback for BernardoOne

Quick, fast and easy. Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne.

Positive Feedback for BernardoOne

super fast, MGSV in my library in space of 10 minutes.

thanks

Positive feedback for BernardoOne

Positive feedback for BernardoOne.

Fast transaction!

Positive feedback for BernardoOne. Thanks, man!

Positive Seller Feedback for BernardoOne. Thanks again!

Positive Seller Feedback for BernardoOne. Recieved my MGS V TPP key this morning!

Positive feedback for BernardoOne. Sold me a Phantom Pain Steam key for a great price and sent it quickly.

Positive SELLER Feedback for BernardoOne

Replied and sent the key very quickly without a hitch

Positive feedback for BernardoOne. Sold me a Phantom Pain Steam key for a great price and sent it quickly.
Positive buyer feedback for everyone!

Regarding the discussion in the previous pages: I do apologize for the lack of communication and for the wait for some members. I understand the concern.

For reasons I rather not discuss here, I'm not home much lately, which is where I can "conduct business", so to speak. I do check NeoGAF on mobile throughout the day, but I don't usually check my PMs on it, because half of my replies do not go through, and neither there's a mark that says I already replied to a PM unlike the desktop version. And considering I went from selling like 7 games a week to trying to fulfill more than 70 orders in a couple of days. It's already a bit daunting going through my sea of PMs on desktop, let alone mobile. Things can sometimes take a while because I'm working through a huge backlog of orders and PMs and I've to keep track of it all. This means that sometimes things will pile up. People know I can be very fast if it's possible for me to be. I assure you everyone gets what they paid for(even if it takes a couple of days) and I as a Platinum Seller ain't running away with anyone's money. There's also the thing that the game is only releasing in more than three week's time. People don't need to worry as the game will be delivered way,way,way before the game is actually released and playable.

Once again, I apologize if I created any trouble or worry. As of right now, everyone who paid has their game. Hope you enjoy it :)

MUnited83

For you.
SELLING STEAM GAMES

header.jpg

METAL GEAR SOLID 5 Steam Key- 40$limited stock, first come first serve BACK IN STOCK
If you've sent a PM about it and I didn't reply to it please send it again!

header.jpg

Arkham Knight- 20$
GOG
header.jpg

Witcher 3 GOG - 20$

MGSV is now being released in the same day as consoles !

Anyone have a Ultimate Street Fighter IV upgrade for Steam they'd be willing to part with? Sad I missed the GMG upgrade, that would have been the way to go.

I can give Amazon or Playstation credit if interested.

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Codes:

header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity (Steam)
Hero Edition - $21
Champion Edition - $28
Royal Edition - $34

header.jpg

Batman: Arkham Knight - $25
Premium Edition - $35
Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass - $21

header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X - $18
Mortal Kombat X - $26
Kombat Pack aka Season Pass - $13

header.jpg

Cities: Skylines - $16

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - $15
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition - $23

Adnor

Banned
Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne!

Thanks again for your patience with someeone who doesn't know how to use PayPal :p

Dreamfall: Limited Edition Complete - £19 Free Shipping.

Everything is included and is in fantastic condition. The box does have some rubbed corners, but the contents such as the discs and books look fresh.

Sensible offers are also welcome.

PayPal preferred for method of payment.

Syriel

Selling a 300$ amazon code, I want 300$ paypal transfer.

Ideal for those who only have money in paypal and want to buy from amazon.

amazon_cardjbs26.jpg

FYI, Amazon accepts both credit/debit cards and ACH transfers from checking accounts (the two main ways to fund PayPal) directly, so if someone has a PayPal account they already have the ability to order direct.

Aiustis

TheTurboFD gets some positive seller feed back.
Got a text the other day that there was a package for me.
Came home today and opened it to my own SSD.

FYI, Amazon accepts both credit/debit cards and ACH transfers from checking accounts (the two main ways to fund PayPal) directly, so if someone has a PayPal account they already have the ability to order direct.
Really? Oh well, there goes my hope of selling this code, I got it as a gift but I rather have the PayPal money since I am not looking to buy amazon stuff these days.

Istaerion

Really? Oh well, there goes my hope of selling this code, I got it as a gift but I rather have the PayPal money since I am not looking to buy amazon stuff these days.

You can sell the code, but you'll be hard-pressed to find someone who wants to do an even trade for credit limited to one specific storefront even if it's Amazon.

Try applying a 10% to 20% discount if you're looking to sell it off quickly instead of waiting around for something that may very well not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom