• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Does anyone want to trade me a steam game for Portal 2? PM me if you have something burning a hole in your inventory.

Flandy

WTS
SLEIhbg.png

Telltale Games
Much like zulux2 on a previous page I only wanted a Steam key of one or two games so here are my left overs

Tales of the Borderlands (Telltale Key) - $2

The Wolf Among Us (Telltale Key) - $1

Poker Night at the Inventory + Poker Night 2 - $1 (Telltale Keys) $2 (Steam Keys)

Puzzle Agent - Free in whatever format you prefer to the first person who buys something. Second person gets the left over key

Fearless Fantasy (Steam) $1
Left over from Mordor bundle @ Indiegala. I have no interest in this. I'll throw in Puzzle agent too if you'd like

av2k

OTiJdZt.jpg

Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dusk Black)

Dual NVIDIA GeForce GT750M
15.6 inches 1080p
2.4 GHz Intel Core i7-4700MQ
16 GB DDR3

Bought last year, very little use. Great for moderate level gaming such as CS/TF2 on high settings and GTA 5 on medium settings. Original box and stuff thrown away a while back but will throw in a generic gaming mouse for free. Works perfectly but I don't travel for work anymore so I'm selling it.

Asking price: 650$

SLEIhbg.png

I only accept PayPal. If you have zero feedback or very little then I require a gifted payment. Those of you with good feedback don't have to send payment as a gift but I would like if you took care of the fees. All prices include shipping with a tracking number and insurance. I'll only ship within the 48 continental states and won't ship overseas.

PlayStation 4 - 500GB

Bought brand new and has very little play time on it. The original box and all of the cables are included, just not pictured. The glossy hard drive cover has various hairline scratches from being cleaned (and they can only be seen under direct light) but other than that the system looks fantastic with no issues.
Price: $325

WTS:

OG Nintendo DS (Gray)-Includes the charger. Asking 20 shipped for it
Pokemon Emerald(Game only)-20 shipped
Pokemon Yellow-28 shipped
Pokemon Sapphire(needs a new battery)-10 shipped
Pokemon Diamond-20 shipped

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Positive Seller feedback for BernardoOne He got back to me in minutes.

the21O

Neo Member
WTS Local (San Antonio Area and surrounding area )

Looking to see if anyone in the area is interested in buying a XBOX ONE WITH KINECT, Sunset Overdrive and a Nyko charge base for 300. Its a day one edition but other then dead rising 3 it has seen very little play time.

I'm also looking to sell a white ps4 with a sealed copy of The Evil Within for 300 as well.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

trC181N.jpg

gaR1YJE.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

Saiyan-Rox

WTS - Nexus 6 32GB White

Phone does have a scratch in the top right hand corner but apart from that the phone is in excellent condition. Had some sort of protector on since I bought it and currently has Tempered glass on. looking for £300 + £10 P&P but open to decent offers. UK/Ireland only though please.

Image of the scratch - http://i.imgur.com/BaQ8Fqj.jpg

Image of the front of the phone - http://i.imgur.com/m6C5M3A.jpg

Image of the back - http://i.imgur.com/GHNT0ox.jpg

Phone comes fully boxed with original quick charger.

I Can provide any picture you wish if these aren't enough so shoot me a PM :)

Positive seller feedback for maxcriden

I traded a PSN card for max's eShop card. Thanks max!

*Edited because I think I'm supposed to leave seller not buyer feedback.

Az987

all good things
WTS

Digital Movie Codes

Noah (Ultraviolet or iTunes) - $5
Edge of Tomorrow (Ultraviolet) - $5
Hercules (2014, iTunes or Ultraviolet) - $5
Training Day (Ultraviolet) - $5
Out of the Furnace (Ultraviolet) - $5
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (iTunes or Ultraviolet) - $5
The Counselor (Ultraviolet) - $5
The Conjuring (Ultraviolet) - $5
Elysium (UltraViolet) - $5
The Guest (iTunes) - $5
John Wick (iTunes) - $5
Maps to the Stars (iTunes) - $5
The Rover (Ultraviolet) - $5
12 Years a Slave (Ultraviolet) - $5
Fruitvale Station (Ultraviolet) - $5
The Act of Killing (requires some VHX app but includes both cuts of film) - $3
The Venture Bros The Complete Season 5 (Ultraviolet) - $12
Hannibal Season 1 (Ultraviolet) - $12
Hannibal Season 2 (Ultraviolet) - $12

Xbox One Digital Codes

Halo: The Master Chief Collection - $30

PS Vita Digital Codes

Lego the Movie Videogame - $10

Wii U Digital Codes

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - $5
SteamWorld Dig - $5

3DS Digital Codes

Might Switch Force - $3

Steam Codes

Beat Hazard Ultra - $3
Dynamite Jack - $3
Broken Sword: Director's Cut - $4
The Bard's Tale - $3
Organ Trail: Director's Cut - $3
Solar 2 - $4

I accept Paypal gift or you pay the fee

WTS CIB Xenoblade Wii $60 shipped (back of the case has a light indent, manual has light wear typical from being in case, disc great - will trade for CIB Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn)

WTS CIB Smash Brothers 3DS $28 shipped (or trade for mint/complete Bloodborne + $5, Etrian Oydssey 2 Untold, Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker, Bravely Default, or Rune Factory 4)

WTS CIB Clock Tower PS1 - $50 (or trade for Clock Tower 2)

WTS CIB Dokapon Kingdom Wii - $55 (art, manual, disc have wear)

WTS CIB Metroid Prime Trilogy - $40

WTT CIB Alien: Isolation Nostromo Edition w/ DLC PS4

WTS CIB Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes $50 (I have multiple)

WTS CIB Mario Kart: Double Dash $35 (I have multiple)

WTS Reference AMD 6950 (unlockable to 6970) - $50 + shipping

TheBez

Just bought a Wii U so now I'm in need of some controllers to play with friends. If you have any Gamecube, Wii, Wii U Pro Controllers, or any other controller devices you're looking to get rid of shoot me a pm!

WTS:

10 Pro Packs and the Playmaker Pack for Madden Ultimate Team (Madden 16, PS4). $10, PayPal gift

Fanatec Clubsport CSW V2 w/ BMW Rim, V2 pedals, Shifter

$1300 shipped, will consider trade for Retina MacBook.

Corpekata

Banned
WTS Until Dawn for 47 shipped. Used, but in great shape.

I'd prefer Google Wallet or Amazon Payments. Maybe even Amazon Gift card or Steam Wallet.

Have bought and sold like 10ish things here.

Josh5890

WTB: Exteranl HDD

Might be a long shot but I'm looking to purchase a HDD for my Wii-U and I was wondering if anyone has one they are trying to unload. I'm not looking for anything huge since the Wii-U doesn't have many years left of games. 500 GB is the absolute largest but I wouldn't mind something smaller like 250 GB. I just need it to be powered by an AC adapter since that is what is recommended.

WTS:

Aqua Green 3DS - Firmware 4.5 - $50 - Reduced Again!

Couple of things: It has some surface scratches on the outside. No scratches on either of the screens though, because they've had screen protectors on them.

The bigger problem is that the AC adapter port is broken. The good news is that the Charging Dock port still works just fine, so I'll be including one of those with it. As such, it charges and works just fine!

Conker's Bad Fur Day - $70 - Reduced Again!

If you couldn't tell, that's not the original box. It's a replacement box, hard plastic, that I purchased online. Looks really nice though.

KJV Bible Gameboy Game - Box and Manual - $8

Gamecube Games:
Skies of Arcadia - $60
Resident Evil 0 - $10
Eternal Darkness - $35

Wii U Games:
Resident Evil Revelations - $20

3DS Games:
One Piece: Super Grand Battle X (import) - $18

Free shipping on any purchase over $20. Gift or Goods Paypal are both fine, but I ask that you cover any fees incurred from using the Goods option.

Neogaf Plus Seller and Buyer

Josh7289

WTS:

All items are US versions and are used unless otherwise noted.

PS3
  • SOLD Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - $40 shipped - ***Metal Gear Solid 1 code has been used***, complete with art book, good condition but outer cardboard has a tear on the right-hand side

3DS
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $18 shipped - complete, very good condition
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening - $35 shipped - complete, very good condition
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf - $25 shipped - complete, very good condition

Please note all prices listed are for shipping within the contiguous US. I will ship worldwide however. Just let me know and I'll quote you a price.

Photos available upon request. And feel free to contact me via PM if you have any questions. Thanks!

WTS Until Dawn excellent condition. $50 best buy gift card or paypal gift.
I've only sold a couple things on here but received positive feedback from both.

NeOak

WTB: Exteranl HDD

Might be a long shot but I'm looking to purchase a HDD for my Wii-U and I was wondering if anyone has one they are trying to unload. I'm not looking for anything huge since the Wii-U doesn't have many years left of games. 500 GB is the absolute largest but I wouldn't mind something smaller like 250 GB. I just need it to be powered by an AC adapter since that is what is recommended.

If you use a powered hub you can use a slim drive that uses 2 usb ports.

WTS:

NA Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscue codes, 1 for PS4 and 2 for XBO,

Asking for $20 PayPal for each.

Also selling a NA code for the Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire special demo on 3DS. Not sure of its worth, any offers are welcome.

List of feedback for reference:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

For sale: more pics available on request

Playstation 4 launch console - $500 shipped

decided to buy the metal gear solid V console from europe and am looking to sell my current console
why $500? will that was the cost of the MGSV system and i wanna break even, but
the reason i want $500 is that you are getting P.T. on the system, along with my PSN account and PS+ account , which has a few months left until it has to be renewed.

console has been kept in good condition and includes all cables and etc , no headphones though unless i can find it , system box is in acceptable condition

PSN games included on the account are : 31 digital PSN games
rocket league, hotline miami, limbo, lara croft: and the temple of osiris
killzone shadow fall, Olli Olli 2, Valiant hearts , new in tasty oddworld, home, Apotheon, dead nation: apocalypse edition, doki doki universe,
dust: an elysian tail, fez, infamous first light, mercenary kings, outlast, plants vs zombies garden warfare, pix the cat , resogun, spelunky, strider,
steamworld dig, stick it to the man, surgeon simulator , the swapper, the binding of issac rebirth. towerfall ascension, transistor, trine 2 : complete story

moved the console to the floor for better lighting
http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums...1-0BDD-4941-8EAF-55D63296C8E1_zpsovpaku3y.jpg
http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums...9-BD02-4B46-A266-27194F8CAFF4_zpsj7ifkdub.jpg

T-Rex.

Banned
WTT
UK GAF, I have a Nintendo 3DS XL (not the newest model) which I'm looking to trade for a PS Vita and games. The 3DS comes with: Pokemon X, Majora's Mask, Super Mario 3D World, Scribblenauts unlimited. There's also a carry case and a 2GB memory card (might be 4GB, idk). PM me if you're interested.

Ecto311

For sale

Acer switch 11 laptop

Specs:
Intel Core i3-4012Y 1.5 GHz (3 MB Cache)
4 GB DDR3 RAM
128 GB Solid-State Drive
11.6-Inch Touchscreen, Intel HD Graphics
Windows 8.1, 6.5-hour battery life

XPcERLzl.jpg

sFM2I7cl.jpg

UEE6urLl.jpg

k20TxGkl.jpg

qAIcjsGl.jpg

lIjO3o4l.jpg

Works great.
Looking for $210 shipped in the states - Amazon gift card payment please

Can also be updated to vanilla windows 10 if needed before shipping.

PM if interested - 17 seller feedback here also all positive.

For sale: more pics available on request

Playstation 4 launch console - $500 shipped

decided to buy the metal gear solid V console from europe and am looking to sell my current console
why $500? will that was the cost of the MGSV system and i wanna break even, but
the reason i want $500 is that you are getting P.T. on the system, along with my PSN account and PS+ account , which has a few months left until it has to be renewed.

console has been kept in good condition and includes all cables and etc , no headphones though unless i can find it , system box is in acceptable condition

PSN games included on the account are : 31 digital PSN games
rocket league, hotline miami, limbo, lara croft: and the temple of osiris
killzone shadow fall, Olli Olli 2, Valiant hearts , new in tasty oddworld, home, Apotheon, dead nation: apocalypse edition, doki doki universe,
dust: an elysian tail, fez, infamous first light, mercenary kings, outlast, plants vs zombies garden warfare, pix the cat , resogun, spelunky, strider,
steamworld dig, stick it to the man, surgeon simulator , the swapper, the binding of issac rebirth. towerfall ascension, transistor, trine 2 : complete story

It's sad that I'm tempted just to get P.T. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom