• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Positive feedback for buyer mojiimbo. Sent payment by paypal gift the night we made the deal. I mean is there anything else to say about it?

Vaporak

+1 Positive Feedback for ZeroX03 as a seller.

First time using this thread and everything went fine: sent him paypal and got my Nvidia code for cheap.

ZeroX03

Banned
+1 positive buyer feedback for Vaporak
+1 positive buyer feedback for SugarDave

And +1 positive buyer feedback for Not Spaceghost

ZeroX03

Banned
+1 positive buyer feedback for av2k
+1 positive buyer feedback for texasairhead101
+1 positive buyer feedback for Stellares

Nearly out of codes.

BTM

WTS

Wii U 32GB

I have a black 32GB Wii U for sale along with Mario Kart 8 and New Super Mario Bros U/New Super Luigi U.
Also comes with a Gamepad cover.

Everything is in very good condition. I've played it pretty sparingly since I bought it and don't really have the time anymore for more than 1 console.

LEj6MYY.jpg

PM me with an offer or if you want to know more details/see more pictures. Payment by PayPal. US only shipping.

Socreges

Banned
Is there usually much interest around here in GBA/DS/GC games? Looking to finally sell off some of my old Nintendo games. I've got some standard fair (SMA3, Mario Kart DS, RE4) and some rarer stuff (Fire Emblem GBA, Super Princess Peach). All CIB and in great condition.

Soulflarz

Banned
Is there usually much interest around here in GBA/DS/GC games? Looking to finally sell off some of my old Nintendo games. I've got some standard fair (SMA3, Mario Kart DS, RE4) and some rarer stuff (Fire Emblem GBA, Super Princess Peach). All CIB and in great condition.

Depends on the price :3

Leynos

I suppose if the price is low enough to make a profit on a resale, I'd have unlimited interest. ;)

Currently doing 'market research' on certain games to see what's fair. But I'd also be open to suggestion. I'll post what I've got tomorrow.

If the GBA games are complete, then I am interested.

GravyButt

Have:

4 - $20 psn gift cards

1- $10 psn gift card

Want:

Paypal

Shoot me a pm please ill try to respond today but I have a ton of doctors appoints today so im rather busy.

mtodavk

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a steam code for MGSV: TPP. I'm trying to spend around $30. I can also trade a Razer Mamba wireless mouse or a Madcatz SF4 arcade stick. Pictures provided on request.

MUnited83

For you.
SELLING STEAM GAMES
header.jpg

METAL GEAR SOLID 5 Steam Key- 38$ (3 left, just restocked. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
If you've sent a PM about it and I didn't reply to it please send it again!

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Positive feedback for BernardoOne. Very quick transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom