• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to sell:

Wario Land 4 cartridge only - $7.00 shipped
Super Mario Advance cartridge only - $7.00 shipped
Or $12.00 shipped together
- SOLD

Mumford and Sons - Wilder Mind Digital album - $8.00

I accept Paypal gift and ship USPS.

I have positive feedback on this thread and I have helped SteamGAF with regional pricing gifts for a while all with very positive feedback.

nA7eLkX.png

D4XoOlp.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED (cheapest way). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

Anime
  • Darker Than Black: Season 2 [Blu-ray/DVD] - $25
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $55
  • Gun X Sword Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox, artbox has a crease mark on top) - $45
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $23
  • Kurau: Phantom Memory Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $35
  • Maburaho Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 2 - 6 are sealed, The artbox has some damage to it with some rips ) - $75
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $10
    Red Garden Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $40
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Limited Edition Collection (Sealed) - $120
  • Suzuka Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox) - $35
  • Utawarerumono Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $40

DVD
  • At The Gates - Flames of the End (sealed) - $5

Weiss Schwarz
  • Kantai Collection ENG Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $13
  • To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd JP Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $14
  • Sword Art Online II Extra Booster ENG cards lot (148 cards valued at $235.30 - promo cards still sealed - can provide card list) - Looking for $170 obo

TCG Misc
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Chitose Aoba - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection - Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Azumi Kagamihara - $7.50 - or take all three for $20 shipped

Figures
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Takanashi Rikka - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $90

Computer Parts
  • Logitech G9X Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse with Precision Grips (brand new sealed - box has a few tears - $105

Giftcards
  • $40 ArcLight Cinemas - $35 obo

WANTS:
  • PlayStation Vita Red 2000
  • I Love Lucy: Ultimate Season One [Blu-ray]
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PS4 case
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
WTT

Hi, just got Until Dawn, and I'm looking for anyone interested in trading it for Arkham Knight PS4. PM me if interested.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Positive Feedback for BernardoOne, fast and awesome :D

For Sale: FamicomBox!

FamicomBox, working, with 5 games: Baseball, Duck Hunt, Golf, Mahjong, and Super Mario Bros. The front cover has been opened for your convenience.

These games (sold separately) are for the FamicomBox demo unit used in Japanese stores and hotels, and play in NES-101 top-loaders and lockout-disabled NES-001 front-loaders:

Adventure Island, Baseball, Golf, Mario Bros., Tennis, and Wild Gunman.

webkatt

WTS: Metal Gear Sold 5: The Phantom Pain
(Played a few times, DLC code is used)
PS4 Version

Want: $55 PayPal OBO
PS4/XBONE Trades

Hoping for local pickup in the Pasadena, Ca area.

shandy706

Working on making those purchases for those Xbox 15,000 credit Rewards, aren't ya?

Haha

It's for Forza 6. I'm not confident in even getting a reward. I was supposed to get $15 back on Rare Replay and I used a $10 off code on it. Microsoft canceled my order.

No $15 back and I lost a $10 promo code. >:/

For Sale: FamicomBox!

FamicomBox, working, with 5 games: Baseball, Duck Hunt, Golf, Mahjong, and Super Mario Bros. The front cover has been opened for your convenience.

These games (sold separately) are for the FamicomBox demo unit used in Japanese stores and hotels, and play in NES-101 top-loaders and lockout-disabled NES-001 front-loaders:

Adventure Island, Baseball, Golf, Mario Bros., Tennis, and Wild Gunman.

how much?

WTB Blizzcon 2015 Goodie bag

Hello, is anyone going to buy a virtual/physical ticket and can buy me a goodie bag? I can pay with paypal gift. Thanks.

isitstill

WTT

I just preordered the New 3DS from Gamestop. I don't really care about the Animal Crossing cover plates that come with it, and would be willing to trade one of them for another cover plate. So, I'm accepting offers. I'm kind of just into patterns more than plastering character art on my 3DS, fyi.

I have gold seller and plus buyer status here; feel free to PM me with any offers. The N3DS doesn't ship until 9/25, by the way.

mdsfx

POSITIVE seller feedback for shintoki

Sold me a 360 game at a great price and answered all of my questions. Thanks!

Neverfade

WTS:
Metaknight Amiibo NA/NIB
Ness Amiibo NA/NIB
24 shipped each

Bravely Default CE - game lightly used, all extras shrink/untouched - $60

WTT: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes (Steam) for ... something

Here's the deal: I've never played a Metal Gear Solid game (but I did play Metal Gear on the NES!). I wouldn't mind trying out Ground Zeroes or The Phantom Pain as an intro to the series, and Ground Zeroes seems a cheap way in.

I don't really want to pay any money for it though, because I don't know if it's my thing, so given I have no mysterious benefactor throwing codes at me, I'll have to trade for it. I have a few spare copies of this and that (Dark Souls, Guacamelee, Supreme Commander 2, Hitman: Absolution, Gunpoint, Mini Ninjas, Thief, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, all Steam keys).

Same deal goes for Divinity: Original Sin if for some reason someone has one and wants to offload it. Bit of a long shot, but hey, I'm cheap, that's why I'm in this thread! PM me with any offers.

fertygo

WTS

3XpsjL0.jpg

The Witcher 3(GOG)

20$ with Paypal gift

Mad Max (Steam)

gBmCTPj.jpg

30$ with Paypal

I quite active at this thread recently, and all deal going well. got 4 positive feedback from them

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

SLEIhbg.png

I only accept PayPal. If you have zero feedback or very little then I require a gifted payment. Those of you with good feedback don't have to send payment as a gift but I would like if you took care of the fees. All prices include shipping with a tracking number and insurance. I'll only ship within the 48 continental states and won't ship overseas.

PlayStation 4 - 500GB

Bought brand new and has very little play time on it. The original box and all of the cables are included, just not pictured. The glossy hard drive cover has various hairline scratches from being cleaned (and they can only be seen under direct light) but other than that the system looks fantastic with no issues.
Price: $325

nikos

Prices dropped! All prices include shipping to the US.

New Nintendo 3DS XL - Black - $175

Essentially brand new. Opened, but never used. Not a single fingerprint on it. Everything included!

Nintendo 3DS - Midnight Purple - $105

Includes the 32GB SD card shown in the images, as well as the box and all original accessories/documentation. Adult owned and in excellent condition. There is one small scratch on the top screen. It's visible when 3D is activated. See the below photos of it with 3D on and off. Other than that, it's mint.

EDIT: Will also include this suede jacket, sized for the OG 3DS, of course.

xAsOOYo.jpg

iUnLMJ0.jpg

AyACCvC.jpg

IFAv9A0.jpg

4qDBggz.jpg

paCjfyB.jpg

APp7dbo.jpg

3D ON (scratch to the left of the P in Pokemon):
8NqRpyo.jpg

3D OFF:
DUF3MLJ.jpg

fxzOTNt.jpg

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 PS3 - $90

Rare, limited GameStop exclusive release of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for the PlayStation 3. There was no disc included with this release, only a code which has already been redeemed. This is for the case and inserts, as you see them below.

Mad Catz Femme Fatale PS3 Arcade FightStick (No. 48/350) - $145

Rare Femme Fatale FightStick from Mad Catz. Unfortunately, the right direction seems to be constantly activated. Not sure what the issue is, though I'm assuming it's the PCB. Perfect for a mod. Cable door is also missing, and there's other minor cosmetic damage that is shown in the images.

Lot of 25 Blu-Ray Movies - $120

Would like to sell these as a lot. Discs are flawless. Cases are in excellent condition, a couple are still sealed.

ACME Studios Eames Rollerball Pen - $40

Excellent condition but needs a refill. Brass barrel, hand applied color image, metal-to-metal threading, comfortable weight and shape. Designed by Charles & Ray Eames.

Burberry Gents Heritage BU1352 - $135

Shows normal signs of use. Looks much worse in pics, though a polish would make it look exceptional. Swiss Made. Stainless Steel. 38mm case. 50M water resistant. Quartz movement. Date functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom