• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geneijin

For Sale

Sennheiser HD598 headphones - $110 with PayPal. $100 for Venmo.
Includes original 3.5mm cable and 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter. Item was seldom used and is in very good condition. Bought it 4 years ago, and it's been mainly sitting around since as it comes from my personal headphone collection. PM me for further questions if you have any.

Destiny Digital Collector's Edition code (PS4) - $64
Selling my code I got from the Destiny TTK PS4 bundle.

Got a lot of Vita games for sale. I'm not really looking to sell this whole set, but rather hoping I can make a quick sale with some games. Trying to make about $40, but I'll negotiate. Shoot me a PM if you want any of these. Resistance: Burning Skies and Unit 13 online passes are used. I have two positive seller rep here. Looking for a fast PayPal payment. US only please.

Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Killzone Mercenary
Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified
Persona 4 Golden
Freedom Wars
Touch My Katamari
Unit 13
Resistance: Burning Skies
Jax and Daxter Collection
God of War Collection
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Tearaway
Hn7YPMt.jpg

Even though the deal didn't happen in this thread did happen on GAF so I wanted to give positive seller feedback to Hawk269. Purchased Forza 6 code from him and received it even faster than expected.

TS:

Trine 3 Steam Key --$7

Mad Max Shotgun Bottle Opener -- $30 shipped

I'm not exactly sure how to put images on here, so here's a Google search of the opener so you can see what it looks like haha.

Willing to negotiate or make trades!

Positive seller feedback for Markymark25 [Minsc!] -- a pleasure to deal with.

--

Side post:
Interested in getting a Vita 2000 as I'm sick of this proprietary cable for connecting it to things and could use better battery life, but I'm not in *need* of one, which means that I'm likely to lowball you. ;)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTS

Shipping to the lower 48 only.

Also have LOOSE amiibo that I don't want anymore. I've only used them on Hyrule Warriors so far:

original.jpg

Rosalina - $20 (loose) shipped

Also!
IEESO.jpg

My ESO Imperial Edition account for PC. Nothing fancy on it, just don't want it. $10

Weird longshot, but I have a ton of Nanoblocks that I don't want anymore. If you know what these are, great. If not, you will have no interest, haha. Prices are obviously negotiable. Nanoblock sheet of my prices

the_legend_of_zelda_hyrule_warriors_5_raw.jpg

Hyrule Warriors - $42 shipped (US version...this was just a stock photo I found).

Unopened New 3DSXL Mon Hun bundle. (not my pic) Make me an offer. eBay looks to be around $400.

And also!

15" 2010 Macbook Pro. My wife has an Air and we've just had this sitting around for a while.

2.4GHz processor
4 gigs RAM
320GB HDD

Works great. I'd give it a 99% cosmetically perfect. The slight scuff you see on the back is from the blue Speck case that was on it from day 1. It's not scratched, but it's just dulled. More pictures can be made available.

Would like to get $550 out of it. Shipping would depend on where it's going (would include insurance of course, and either add 3% to the base price for fees or it would go as gift).

Mikeside

I have a Dell Optiplex 3020 small form factor PC with an I5 3590 and 8GB of RAM.

Looking for £250 shipped in the UK, will take offers for a quick sale.

LQX

Everything bought from and ships from NYC.

If anyone needs a purchase with Gamers Club Unlocked(GCU) please hit me up. Trying to keep my Elite Status for another year so any game purchase helps. No added costs, just your local tax with free shipping.

ASUS Xonar DG PCI Interface Sound Card. $16
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...20&cm_re=ASUS_Xonar_DG-_-29-132-020-_-Product

Microsoft Lumia 635 4G No-Contract Cell Phone - Black. Used this for about a week as my MP3 player. Like new and comes with case. This is a great replacement Zune lovers. $45
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/at-t-go...lack/7874055.p?id=1219298189034&skuId=7874055

New 3DS XL Bundle. Opened the 3DS to check firmware but never got around to setting things up. Brand new. $315

Batman Arkham Knight $33

Nintendo Wii U/3DS Humble Bundle. All the games $15 or trade for a digital XB1 game.

Steam games:
The Oddboxx $5
Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD $5
Serious Sam Double D, The First Encounter, The Second Encounter, Serious Sam: The Random Encounte $4

Az987

all good things
WTS

Digital Movie Codes

The Venture Bros The Complete Season 5 (Ultraviolet) - $10
Hannibal Season 1 (Ultraviolet) - $10
Hannibal Season 2 (Ultraviolet) - $10

John Wick (iTunes) - $4
Maps to the Stars (iTunes) - $4
The Rover (Ultraviolet) - $4
Edge of Tomorrow (Ultraviolet) - $4
Hercules (2014, iTunes or Ultraviolet) - $4
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (iTunes or Ultraviolet) - $4
The Conjuring (Ultraviolet) - $4
12 Years a Slave (Ultraviolet) - $4
Fruitvale Station (Ultraviolet) - $4
Noah (Ultraviolet or iTunes) - $4
Training Day (Ultraviolet) - $4
Out of the Furnace (Ultraviolet) - $4
The Counselor (Ultraviolet) - $4
Elysium (UltraViolet) - $4
The Guest (iTunes) - $4
The Evil Dead (2013, Ultraviolet) - $4

The Act of Killing (requires some VHX app but includes both cuts of film) - $3

These are all codes from movies I own and guaranteed to work.

Xbox One Digital Codes

Halo: The Master Chief Collection - $28

PS Vita Digital Codes

Lego the Movie Videogame - $8

Wii U Digital Codes

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - $5
SteamWorld Dig - $3

3DS Digital Codes

Might Switch Force - $3

Steam Codes

Beat Hazard Ultra - $3
Dynamite Jack - $3
Broken Sword: Director's Cut - $3
The Bard's Tale - $3
Organ Trail: Director's Cut - $3
Solar 2 - $3

I accept Paypal

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Selling: NEW Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain Collector's edition for PS4 - $110 shipped (DLC code will be e-mailed after you've received it)

X62BCFf.jpg

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Selling:

MGS V: TTP (PS4) - $45 shipped

MGS V: TPP Collector's edition - new, unopened, at cost. Will be returning this weekend if no one wants.

Positive seller feedback for Dog Problems!

PS4 arrived quickly and was very well-packaged. This means I managed to get every current console from this thread with no issues!

badbrains

WTS:
1 USED PS4 controller. Perfect working condition $35 (no wire)
1 BNIB HORI PAD FPS PLUS FOR PLAYSTATION 4 $30
It's an xbox style controller for the PS4, which includes the touchpad but no lightbar.

White 1 TB Modded PS4 in perfect working condition. Comes with a PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset: Limited Edition - White as well as Destiny. Also own the original box. 1 Controller (I'll throw in an extra if the spare isn't sold before this is.) They're both black controllers. $350

PayPal only. Buy with confidence PS/PB

Eila

WTS:

Witcher 1 GOG - 1 USD
Witcher 2 GOG - 2 USD

Dug up some steam keys I had around, I have more but these are the ones I found most interesting.
Steam Keys:
F.E.A.R. 3 - 3 USD
Freedom Planet - 3 USD
Gurumin - 3 USD

Anachronox - 2 USD
Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION Deluxe Edition - 2 USD
Dead Space 2 Steam Key - 2 USD
Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director’s Cut - 2 USD
Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise + DLC - 2 USD
Long Live The Queen Steam Key - 2 USD
PAC-MAN™ Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle Steam Key - 2 USD
Pier Solar and the Great Architects + Soundtrack - 2 USD
Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ Steam Key - 2 USD
Surgeon Simulator 2013 - 2 USD
War of the Human Tanks - 2 USD

100% Orange Juice - 1 USD
Antichamber - 1 USD
Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender - 1 USD
Company of Heroes™ - 1 USD
Danmaku Unlimited 2 - 1 USD
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Steam Key - 1 USD
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition Steam Key - 1 USD
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy - 1 USD
Magicka - 1 USD
Mind: Path to Thalamus - 1 USD
Orcs Must Die 2: Complete Pack - 1 USD
Psychonauts - 1 USD
Q.U.B.E. - 1 USD
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux - 1 USD
Shank - 1 USD
The Silent Age - 1 USD
System Shock 2 - 1 USD
To the Moon - 1 USD
Vanguard Princess + 2 DLC - 1 USD
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Game of the Year Edition - 1 USD

Want Paypal gift.

for trade
Metal Gear Solid V the phantom pain -European version from PS4 bundle- sealed

want
Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition - Xbox one or PS4 copy , open or sealed

located in the USA

For sale: more pics available on request

Playstation 4 console - $450 shipped

decided to buy the metal gear solid V console from europe and am looking to sell my current console
why $450? will that was the cost of the MGSV system and i wanna break even, but
the reason i want $450 is that you are getting P.T. on the system, along with my PSN account and PS+ account , which has a few months left until it has to be renewed.

console has been kept in good condition and includes all cables and etc , no headphones though unless i can find it , system box is in acceptable condition

PSN games included on the account are : 31 digital PSN games
rocket league, hotline miami, limbo, lara croft: and the temple of osiris
killzone shadow fall, Olli Olli 2, Valiant hearts , new in tasty oddworld, home, Apotheon, dead nation: apocalypse edition, doki doki universe,
dust: an elysian tail, fez, infamous first light, mercenary kings, outlast, plants vs zombies garden warfare, pix the cat , resogun, spelunky, strider,
steamworld dig, stick it to the man, surgeon simulator , the swapper, the binding of issac rebirth. towerfall ascension, transistor, trine 2 : complete story

moved the console to the floor for better lighting

Mikeside

I also have to sell:

Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Business
1 user license x 3
£80 each

Microsoft Windows 8 license
£40

Accepting offers

WTS:

Sealed MGSV Collector's Edition PS4 - $120 shipped

(Like New) Blue 3DS XL CIB - $110 shipped OBO

I prefer Paypal, but I'm open to Amazon/Best Buy gc/PSN credit

Positive feedback to SmokeMaxX for PSN credit.

Also, I have a new, unopened Captain Phasma 6" Black Series. Note the stock of the gun is askew slightly and box has some light brush marks from shipping in the black at the top left, so, consider it ripe for opening and not collector grade. Soliciting fair offers. Thanks!

RVLTYsV.jpg

TheTurboFD

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Microsoft Surface pro 3 type cover in black looking to get 95$ shipped. Works with the surface 2.

25$ amazon gift card for 20$

I take google wallet

What I'm Selling
I'm shipping to Canada and US. All prices are in CAD! To anywhere in Canada is $5. Anywhere in the US: contact me for a shipping estimate. I'm only accepting PayPal, gift or you pay the fees.

Games/Related Merch
Jak and Daxter Collection (VITA) - $15
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havok (Vita) - $20
Rocksmith 2014 (PS4 - Game Only) - $15
Silver Mario Amiibo (Sealed in Box, Unopened) - $15
Club Nintendo SSB4 Soundtrack - $15 (came with scratch on case and was removed from plastic, but never played)

Anime/Movies/Codes

Gurren Lagann Complete Series [Aniplex ver.] - $75 (Chipboard box has damage on the bottom, but all other contents are fine)
Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 Complete Series - $35
Drive iTunes Code - $2
Pacific Rim UV Code - $4
Spider-Man Trilogy UV Code - $10

iTunes/UV Codes are locked to Canada, I think.

I've also got the Collector's Edition of Persona 4 Dancing All Night pre-ordered and want to give it to someone who wants it. Not looking for any extra profit, just someone to take it off my hands as I don't really want it anymore. It's $104.41CDN after taxes and shipping (with 2-day), so PM me if you're interested and we can set something up.

nA7eLkX.png

D4XoOlp.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED (cheapest way). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

PS4
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain DAY ONE EDITION (sealed) - $56
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Collectors Pack DLC - $20
  • Need for Speed Rivals - $17
  • J-STARS Victory VS+ Digital Compendium DLC - $3

Xbox One
  • Halo: The Master Chief Collection - $28
  • Just Dance 2014 - $18
  • Just Dance 2015 (sealed) - $22 (or buy both JD games for $37)

Anime
  • Darker Than Black: Season 2 [Blu-ray/DVD] - $25
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $50
  • Gun X Sword Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox, artbox has a crease mark on top) - $40
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $23
  • Kurau: Phantom Memory Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $30
  • Maburaho Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 2 - 6 are sealed, The artbox has some damage to it with some rips ) - $70
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $10
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Limited Edition Collection (Sealed) - $120
  • Suzuka Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox) - $30
  • Utawarerumono Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $35

DVD
  • At The Gates - Flames of the End (sealed) - $5

Weiss Schwarz
  • Kantai Collection ENG Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $11
  • Kantai Collection ENG RR/R/UC/C/CR/CC Playset (x4 each of cards) - offer
  • Kantai Collection ENG RR/R/UC/C/CR/CC set (x1 each of cards) - offer
  • To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd JP Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $13
  • Sword Art Online II Extra Booster ENG cards lot (148 cards valued at $235.30 - promo cards still sealed - can provide card list) - Looking for $165 obo

TCG Misc
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Chitose Aoba - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection - Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Azumi Kagamihara - $7.50 - or take all three for $20 shipped

Figures
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Takanashi Rikka - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $90

Computer Parts
  • Logitech G9X Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse with Precision Grips (brand new sealed - box has a few tears - $90

Giftcards
  • $40 ArcLight Cinemas - $35 obo

WANTS:
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PS4 case
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)
  • cheap steams trading cards

//ARCANUM

Positive feedback to SmokeMaxX for PSN credit.

Also, I have a new, unopened Captain Phasma 6" Black Series. Note the stock of the gun is askew slightly and box has some light brush marks from shipping in the black at the top left, so, consider it ripe for opening and not collector grade. Soliciting fair offers. Thanks!

RVLTYsV.jpg

PM'd about Phasma! Thx!

WTS: Forza Motorsport 6 Xbox One Digital Code w/bonus 10 car DLC

Looking for $50 thru PayPal. Code will be sent immediately after payment.

Please PM if interested. Open to offers. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom