• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saiyan-Rox

WTB

The strange coin from the destiny CE for a decent damn price.

Pokémon soul silver (PAL)

KH 2.5 Steelbook

I'm in the UK BTW but PM me if you have any for sale :)

WTS:

The Last of US digital PS4 code - $11

UV movie codes -

Jurassic Park - $3

Falling Skies Complete Fourth Season - $3

DVD:

Raw "The Beginning": The Best of Seasons 1 & 2(Brand new/sealed 4 disc set) - $14 shipped

WWE: Shawn Michaels - My Journey(Brand new/sealed 3 disc set - $10 shipped.

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Also, pics upon request and please don't hesitate to PM me any questions, thanks!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have a few extra amiibo that I'd like to move along. All are new in box. PM me if you're interested. Prices include shipping in the US. I'll definitely do combined shipping, and will ship internationally but would need to charge extra for the shipping.

Lucina (EU) - $22
Ness (EU) - $22
Gold & Silver Mario (US) - $45 for both, I won't split these up

I'd sell all four for $75.

I also have an Interest Check for my Black New 3DS XL. I've owned it since launch day. There's a light scratch on the outside that's maybe an inch long (from a key dropping on it), but it is only cosmetic. Everything is in great working condition. I'll include a clear Hori DuraFlexi shield and the SD card from the Happy Home Designer bundle I'll be buying next Friday. I'm fairly certain I have all the original packaging as well. I'd like $140/shipped without a charger or $150 with one. I'll ship out after I transfer everything to my new console. PM me if you're interested or want to make an offer. I'm open to negotiation.

gaiages

Banned
Looking to sell quickly. Prices are tentative, feel free to PM me your best offers.

Don't you just love it when unexpected bills drain your entire bank account, have no money and really need groceries and bus fare to last a week and a half? I sure do.

I don't have much to sell, but here's a few small items. Check out the pictures on my eBay page: http://www.ebay.com/sch/frozen_memories/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Final Fantasy V Advance - $19 shipped
Persona 4 Arena - $13 shipped
Bomberman Max 2: Red - $6 shipped
Zero Suit Samus Amiibo, NA version in box - $21 shipped

Also, if you or a friend (doesn't even need to be a GAFfer) need parts for GBA SP repairs, please PM me. I have a GBA SP with a dying screen that you can gut for buttons, battery, backlight, whatever else you need. Send me an offer, since I have no clue how much to ask for it. I can provide pictures if you ask (I had it up on eBay and it "sold" but the person isn't paying up so... yeah)

Accepting PayPal gift, or we can go through eBay if you're worried about security.

0/+1 Seller/Buyer GAF feedback

Glennct

For sale.
PS Vita $130 shipped- Comes with a sealed copy of gravity rush, 8 gb memory card, gripper, and charging station. Has a screen protector since day one, and a couple scratches on the back.
Paypal gift or pay the fees please.

SOLD

TraBuch

Banned
Sorry, these are literally about a month old, but positive buyer feedback for dab0ne and jamsy.

WTS

PS4 games:
MLB 14: The Show $9
EA Sports UFC $13

PS3 games:
Tales of Xillia Limited Edition $25
Tales of Xillia 2 $18
Red Dead Redemption $5
The Saboteur $7
Lollipop Chainsaw $10
Splinter Cell Blacklist $9
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune GH $5
Uncharted 2 $5
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $9
Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes $12
Heavy Rain $10
Final Fantasy XIII $8
Captain America Super Soldier $15
Killzone 3 $5
UFC Undisputed 3 $12
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International $14
Bayonetta $10
Dante's Inferno $5
Ninja Gaiden Sigma GH $6
White Knight Chronicles II $14
Bulletstorm $5
Two Worlds II $6
Brutal Legend $5
LA Noire $5
Infamous GH $5
Resistance: Fall of Man $5
Resistance 2 $5 (There's some sticker residue on the back of the case)
Shadows of the Damned $10

Everything is used but comes complete and was kept in good condition. If it originally came with some sort of online code or some DLC, the code's probably been used. Only accepting paypal gift or you can cover the fees. I don't have much of a seller rep here or anything, but I can link you to my ebay profile if it'll put your mind at ease. Oh, and games will be sent first class in a bubble mailer.

Cheddahz

Banned
*I'M NOT SELLING THE PS4 THAT I LISTED A FEW DAYS AGO NOW!*

WTS:

Classic Color Mario Amiibo (brand new; still in box) - $25 shipped (we can discuss the price)

ClearData

I upgraded my new PS3's hard drive and have this brand new drive laying around. It's 5400 RPM, but I imagine it'll serve as a nice backup drive if placed in an enclosure or could serve as a spare in case of emergencies. Anyways, please take this thing off my hands.

$35 (includes shipping)

repost

WTS:

Sealed MGSV Collector's Edition PS4 - $120 shipped

(Like New) Blue 3DS XL CIB - $110 shipped OBO

I prefer Paypal, but I'm open to Amazon/Best Buy gc/PSN credit

catabarez

Is anyone selling TurboGrafx or PC Engine games? I just got a console and have no games for it right now. Message me if you have some available.

Zaheer

WTS (PAYPAL)

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Collector's Edition (PS4) -- $120 PAYPAL or better offer (PLUS TAX, IF ANY)

3_MGS_Hero-Shot-C_AGNOSTIC_US_-03-03-15_1920.jpg

X-Men: Days of Future Past - The Rogue Cut (UltraViolet code) -- SOLD

X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Rogue-Cut-Cover-Art.jpg

Shipping to US only.

Selling a majority of my collection to pay some bills. Have priced some things, but make me an offer on those without a price ^^ Priced items are shipped prices. Thanks for looking!

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Box has some wear and some dent on the sides

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition. Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition.. Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition. Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition. Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. Unopened

Logitech MX310

PS3 Games

Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Final Fantasy X/X2 Limited Edition - Unopened
3D Dot Game Heroes
One Piece Unlimited World R Day One Edition - Unopened
Star Ocean Until the End of Time 2 Disc Set
Eternal Sonata
Little Big Planet
Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition
Okami HD Asian region, but has english subtitles
Ratchet & Clank Future Tools of Destruction

Xbox 360 Games

Magna Carta 2 - Unopened ]
Left 4 Dead 2 - GONE
Call of Duty 4 - GONE
Too Human - Unopened
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set. Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards
$16

Basilisk Vol 1-6 (Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD
$20

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set
Make me an offer for Gurren Lagann, $15 for Hellsing

Evangelion VHS vol 1-3
$15

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming
Make me an offer

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs
Make me an offer

Steelseries Sensei RAW Frost Blue Used once for about 20 minutes before I realized it was too big for my baby hands. $30

B]AKG K7XX Massdrop Edition[/B] #1264 of 5000 from the first batch. $160

Ultrasone H-Fi 780 w/ travel bag and extension cable $110

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack $60

JBL J88i headphones $25

ahdurian

WTS
Payment through PayPal. Would prefer PayPal Gift (to avoid fees), but please let me know if you're hesitant about that.
All prices listed have standard shipping costs included, and will only ship to Canada or USA (no worldwide).
For any inquiries, please message me.

"The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" Limited Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL(BNIB)
CAD $315 / USD $265
zelda1_zpstzagtf7d.jpg
zelda2_zpshvzwtfy5.jpg

"Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate" Collector's Edition for 3DS (BNIB) + Bonus Felyne Pin (BNIB)
CAD $115 / USD $95
HUNTER1_zpsoxq0fpou.jpg
HUNTER2_zpstglirbsm.jpg
HUNTER3_zpsl7ufidmx.jpg

"Demon Gaze" Collector's Edition for PSVita (minor damage to inside of box from when it was originally shipped from NISA)
CAD $115 / USD $95
DEMON1_zpsrebhxp5z.jpg
DEMON2_zpsjmljfa3a.jpg
DEMON3_zps9gyshgt0.jpg

"Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?" Collector's Edition for 3DS (opened, but great conditiion)
CAD $115 / USD $95
ADVENTURE1_zpsjydbmyhm.jpg
ADVENTURE2_zpsctu0mi7b.jpg

"Codename S.T.E.A.M" for 3DS (BNIB)
CAD $40 / USD $35
STEAM_zpsb3ddjbeu.jpg

"The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds" or "Super Smash Brothers for 3DS/Wii U" posters (set of three posters; All in good condition, but the Zelda posters have some ink coloring on the back of the posters, but don't seep through to the front.) (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $50 / USD $45
LBW1_zpstehocp3u.jpg
LBW2_zpsz2rooy3y.jpg
LBW3_zpsa2innpnw.jpg
SMASH%20ROSIE_zpsi5nc6q6m.jpg
SMASH%20VILLAGER_zpswr4kgqvf.jpg
SMASH%20PALUTENA_zps7jhv6wex.jpg

"Super Smash Brothers for 3DS/Wii U" Soundtrack (BNIB) (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $30 / USD $25
SMASH%20CD_zpsu6jd7lo3.jpg

"Yoshi" Plushie (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $55 / USD $45
yoshi_zpsx6kt7vmz.jpg

Wired Controller for Xbox 360
CAD $35 / USD $30
360_zpsgtg1m21u.jpg

GG Button
CAD $30 / USD $25
GG_zpsgix5d7ec.jpg

"House" The Complete Series DVD box set (BNIB)
CAD $115 / USD $95
house1_zpsi82nu4jn.jpg
house2_zpsewaww2ul.jpg

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) - 1 Year - $40 (Very Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.
- One Remaining

US Xbox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off) - Only $25 cards available for $22.50 each.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(774+ Total Positive Feedback!)

xXJonoXx

Would anyone be willing to buy a $500.25 Best Buy gift card for $475 PayPal?

I'm going to trade my phone in tomorrow for that amount, and I need the cash to pay off my current phones contract.

So any one have a big purchase they need to make at Best Buy and wanna save $25? I'll also throw in a 10% off any single item online code.

PM me

Mark5130

Stuff For Sale!

PayPal Gift, or fees paid.

Sold!

Would Like To Buy

Super Nintendo, NES and Genesis games with box and manual. Not big on sports games, but will entertain almost anything else!

Gaf Gold Seller/Plus Buyer

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Have some digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Will also trade for Xbox points.

$7 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD

$5 Tusk - UVHD
$5 Godzilla 2014 - UVHD
$5 Stoker - UVHD
$5 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$5 Lego Movie - UVHD

$4 Savages - iTunes + UVHD Combo
$4 Now You See Me - iTunes + UV Combo
$4 Elysium - UVHD
$4 The Wolverine - UVHD
$4 The Expendables Extended Directors Cut - iTunes
$4 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$4 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$4 Moneyball - UV

*Sold* Moonrise Kingdom - iTunes + UV Combo
*Sold* Nightcrawler - iTunes + UVHD Combo
*Sold* Schindler's List - iTunes + UV Combo
*Sold* Limitless - UVHD

xIIlV9w.jpg

***WTB***

Want to buy The Wind Rises Bluray Slipcover for $6. Just looking for the outer slipcover, nothing else. Please PM if you have one to sell.

qCTgdw5.jpg

Istaerion

Payment is to be made through PayPal.

If applicable, item prices listed below include shipping & insurance costs for USPS' Priority Mail Service (2-3 Day Delivery) within the United States. International shipments will not be supported due to the additional cost and responsibility necessary to ensure a smooth transaction.

A combined shipping discount will be available for packages consisting of two or more items, however, said discount will vary due to changing weight classes. Needless to say, the exact amount will be calculated and passed on to you before the payment process is finalized.

Sega Genesis (Model 2) - $35 Shipped

7s3b.png

• Very Good Condition
• Controller & Connectors Included

Blizzcon 2011 Mini Tyrael Statue & Battle.net Authenticator (Special Edition) - $25 Shipped

As3b.png
9s3b.png

• Like New Condition (Authenticator is Sealed)
• Original Packaging Included

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions such as price negotiations or otherwise, please feel free to send me a PM.

My physical Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition was delayed in shipping, so I got tired of waiting and went ahead and purchased the Digital Collector's Edition. Now my physical Collector's Edition has finally arrived, so I'm needing to sell the code inside. Basically, you'd be getting the equivalent of the Digital Collector's Edition. I'm only interested in getting my money back, so I'll sell it for the Digital Collector's Edition price. North America code, if that matters. PM me if interested.

I'm honest and I have a family to feed, so please don't screw me over.

Positive buyer feedback for paolo11 - purchased Forza 6 download code

Very friendly, was quick to PM and send payment. Overall, a great experience. Thanks for making my first time on GAFs B/S/T board a good one!

H3xum

WTS:

I have a basically brand new adult owned black 3DS XL (with box/manuals/charger as well as Majoras Mask 3DS and SSB)

Looking for some PayPal or some sort of XBO trade. Games/Headsets/Controllers etc. I'm namely looking for are the Taken King (I currently have the digital title so the DLC codes will work) so that plus a little PayPal will win my heart.

PM.

WANT TO SELL
Payment accepted as Amazon GC or Paypal gift.

Xbox 360 Launch Team 2005 faceplate (rare!) - $60 shipped

Napoleon (JP) for GBA - $25 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom