• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
wXMO1hH.png

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:

>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Link to BB's weekly deals: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/349444-best-buy-ad-104-1010/

batrush

Selling:
2x $3 PSN (US) credit - $3 each, $5 for both.
1x $20 PSN (US) - $17
1x $10 PSN (US) - $8

Accepting Paypal.

WTB:
Discounted eShop (US) credit.
New 3DS cover plates. Specifically the standard white, no. 50, and no. 58.

Peterthumpa

WTB:

Digital (US/CAN) Wii U download codes for the following games:

Pikmin 3
Zelda WW HD
DK Tropical Freeze
Bayonetta 1/2

Payment via PayPal

Want to Sell

Two copies of Rock Band 4 for PS4. They're copies from the bundles.

SOLD

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9KkzsUJ.jpg[/IMG]

Gaspard

Positive seller feedback for outunderthestars

Everything came in great condition and am very satisfied by the deal! :)

SLEIhbg.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED (cheapest way). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

Mobile Gaming
  • Love Live! School Idol Festival The School Idol Movie SR Hanayo Koizumi code - $35
  • Love Live! School Idol Festival The School Idol Movie SR Eli Ayase code - $35

PS4
  • J-STARS Victory VS+ Digital Compendium DLC - $3
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain DAY ONE EDITION (sealed) - $54
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Collectors Pack DLC - $16
  • $50 PSN code (have 4 left) - $45 each

Anime
  • Darker Than Black: Season 2 [Blu-ray/DVD] - $20
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $45
  • Gun X Sword Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox, artbox has a crease mark on top) - $40
  • Kurau: Phantom Memory Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $25
  • Maburaho Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 2 - 6 are sealed, The artbox has some damage to it with some rips ) - $65
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $8
  • Pandora Hearts Premium Edition Collection (Sets 1 & 2 - Set 2 sealed but has a tear in the seal on the backside) - $90
  • Persona: Trinity Soul Premium Edition Collection (Sets 1 & 2 - Set 2 DVDs are still sealed) - $125
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Limited Edition Collection (Sealed) - $120
  • Utawarerumono Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $35

DVD
  • At The Gates - Flames of the End (sealed) - $5

Weiss Schwarz
  • Kantai Collection ENG Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $11
  • Kantai Collection ENG RR/R/UC/C/CR/CC Playset (x4 each of cards) - offer
  • Kantai Collection ENG RR/R/UC/C/CR/CC set (x1 each of cards) - offer
  • Sword Art Online II Extra Booster ENG cards lot (148 cards valued at $235.30 - promo cards still sealed - can provide card list) - Looking for $165 obo

TCG Misc
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Chitose Aoba - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection - Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Azumi Kagamihara - $7.50 - or take all three for $20 shipped

Figures
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Takanashi Rikka - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $90

Computer Parts
  • Logitech G9X Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse with Precision Grips (brand new sealed - box has a few tears - $100

Giftcards
  • $40 ArcLight Cinemas - $35 obo

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

Positive seller feedback for sladeums. Sold me game for PS4 and even offered me to chose out of 2 copies! This is the 2nd time I purchased something from him and again everything went super smooth. He's also super friendly, polite and shipped the game quickly. A+

DontBlink

FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. PM with any questions or for more photos.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed, has to rips on the sides
- $75

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed
- $95

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $120

Nintendo DSi XL Mario 25th Anniversary Special edition
- outer box in good shape, some bends on the opening flap
- comes with a charger and the large, extra stylus
- system is in very good condition, top has some imprint left from the safety bag
- screens are nice, bottom has a couple of scratches from light use
- no game included
- $90

Game Boy Advance SP with a couple of games
- 3 complete games: Monopoly, Pac-Man Pinball Advance, Snood
- 2 carts: Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring & Codename: Kids Next Door Vol 1 Video
- AGB-001, system was heavily used, lots of scratches on the outer case
- screen is nice, some small scratches
- comes with a carrying case and a hard case, plus a 3rd-party charger
- $40

McBryBry

Have a few graphic novels for sale. All are in great condition, and shipping is 2 bucks each.

Hawkeye, Vol. 1 - $10
Wolverine & the X-Men, Vol. 5 - $7
The Mighty Avengers, Vol. 4 (Secret Invasion Book 2) - $10
Nova, Vol. 1 Hardcover - $15
The Amazing Spider Man - Spider Island Hardcover - $20

All proceeds go toward the life of a wonderful leopard gecko.

SLEIhbg.png

Free shipping, unless order is less than $15. Payment will be accepted via Paypal. Please use the gift/no fee option (if you don't, please add on a little more to your payment to cover the fees). PM me with any questions or offers (for example, buy multiple items and get some moolah off).

Shenmue 2 Limited Edition for the Japanese Sega Dreamcast (complete, all 6 discs in excellent condition, main case and manual in very good to excellent condition, slipcover in pretty good condition, can provide pics!) - $45
Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link for NES (cart and original box included, gold cart looks fantastic, box in fairly good condition) - $28 (SOLD)
Virtual On: Cyber Troopers for Saturn (complete, case and manual look great, disc looks good) - $26
Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii (complete, excellent condition) - $15 (SOLD)
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages for GBC (cart only, excellent condition) - $15
Bomberman Jetters for GCN (complete, like new condition) - $12
Super Star Wars for SNES (cart only, excellent condition) - $10
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins for the Game Boy (cart only, very good condition) - $10

Halo Reach for Xbox 360 Download Code - $5
Mass Effect 3 Origin Download Code - $3
Fruit Ninja Kinect for Xbox 360 Download Code - $1

US Sega Dreamcast console x 2 (with power cords and av cable, no controllers, consoles are in great condition) - $40 each
Game Boy Advance AGB-001 system (used, screen is fairly scratched up, missing battery cover, overall in decent condition) - $15

Game Boy Player for GameCube (player is in very good shape, with a few scuffs on it. Disc, disc case, and manual in excellent condition) - $50
Xbox 360 250 GB Hard Drive for original, non-slim 360 systems (used, genuine Microsoft drive) - $30
Xbox 360 20 GB Hard Drive for original, non-slim 360 systems (used, genuine Microsoft drive) - $10
Xbox 360 VGA Cable (excellent condition, genuine Microsoft cable) - $8

Afro

SOLD

WTS: Xbox One 500GB console | Excellent condition, no issues | Includes console, original box, power brick, wires, controller, paperwork. Kinect not included. Controller has fresh sticks installed.

Only $249 shipped within contiguous U.S. only. Tracking included.

<- click

SOLD

WTS

Selling two wired Xbox 360 Street Fighter v Tekken Fightpads. Each are used but only for a handful of hours, practically brand new.

Ryu & Ken V.S. Kazuya & Nina
Poison & Hugo V.S. King & Marduk

Pictures available upon request. Selling individually for $40 or both for $70. Paypal.

Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for NoRéN who sent me some Witcher 3 swag from the US to the UK with absolutely no problems and a great experience throughout.

mdsfx

Prices are shipped. PayPal only please. Ship within 24 hours. US only.

Xbox 360 S 4GB Complete Console (US) - $90 or Trade for PS3
This was a back-up console I purchased about a year and a half ago for a spare room we have but it was rarely ever used. If I had to guess I bet this was used for less than 20 hours of game time and 30-50 hours of netflix. The console, power brick, cables, and controller are all in like-new condition. No dust, no scratches, smoke-free, pet-free, etc. Comes with all original accessories plus HDMI cable and retail box.
xhwswnY.jpg

8GB Vita Memory Card - $15
zVofR2H.jpg

WTS:

CV2IjqP.jpg

(sorry, iphone picture)

- Sega Saturn NTC-J Model 2 - with modchip installed

(NOTE: the modchip does not get rid of the region encoding, just allows you to play CD-R's, but you have to convert your NTSC-U/PAL image files to NTSC-J using Saturn Region Patcher)

comes with:

-- S-video cable and Composite Cables and 4MB Ram Cart.

-- NTSC-J Games: Fighting Vipers (CD Only), VF2 and VF Remix.

***Not in the best condition cosmetically, this was a refurbished console, there's a few scuffs***
but it runs with no issues. plays CD-R backups pretty well too.

$85 - OBO + Shipping (Continental US preferrably)

wtb $60 PSN top up, pretty much 1:1 price or less (I'm from UK so equivalent would be about £40, or so google tells me). I can paypal pretty much instantly. PM if anyone is a seller

wiibomb

wtb $60 PSN top up, pretty much 1:1 price or less (I'm from UK so equivalent would be about £40, or so google tells me). I can paypal pretty much instantly. PM if anyone is a seller

you could buy it from amazon.com and they deliver it to the account email.

a $50 + $10 would do the job

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I thought there were issues buying PSN cards direct from amazon if you have a UK card? I used to have to work around it by buying amazon credit first, gifting it to myself, and then using that as the payment - otherwise a direct credit card payment got rejected.

Since then I've just bought from this thread :)

alf717

Positive seller feedback for Ettie.

Sold me a copy of Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS. Showed up quickly and exactly as shown in the pictures. Thanks again for hooking me up!

Ettie

Positive seller feedback for Ettie.

Sold me a copy of Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS. Showed up quickly and exactly as shown in the pictures. Thanks again for hooking me up!

Positive buyer feedback for Alf717. Paid quick, easy transaction.

WTS:
Skylander Superchargers (Wii U) and Skylanders Supercharged racing (Wii)
Not including Bowser or DK, selling the Wii U version with the Barrel Blaster car and a super shot stealth elf figure for $35 shipped.
The Wii version with clown cruiser and the super shot stealth elf for $30 shipped.
If you're interested in both I'll ship both for 55.
Will take eShop or Amazon credit If you want. DM for details.

outsidah

FS:

New Nintendo 3DS - White Model - taken out of box once to ensure it turned on, never played on. This is the Japanese version. Asking $150 shipped in US OBO. Pictures available upon request. OS: 8.1.0-0J

Also looking for like new/very good copies of:

Gamecube Twin Snakes
Gamecube Luigi's Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom