• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US Xbox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off) - Only $25 cards available for $22.50 each.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(778+ Total Positive Feedback!)

kenshiroro

Neo Member
WTS AGS-101 Modded Original GBA and GBA SP AGS-101

I had to put my dog down last month and I'm still paying for it, so I'm really trying to move these.

Here's a photo album:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/134507820@N05/1mQnNp

I bought it here from another gaffer and my son played it for two weeks and stopped when he get his new 3ds. It's sat on my desk since then.

I bought a glass screen for it but never installed it because I don't play it. I'll include that with the package. My understanding is the ags 101 screens are getting hard to find per the GBA collecting thread.

I'm looking for around $115 shipped with the glass lens. I can throw in Advanced Wars 2 for another $10.

I also have a red ags 101 GBA SP for sale. I'd be willing to part with as well for $115 shipped with a charger. Nintendo calls it red but it's more like flame red/orange. It's mint, no scratches on the screen. Here's the flickr album as well.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskhGuxGa

Shoot me a PM and let's see what we can work out.

WTS 32 gig vita memory card. $55 shipped. Was used in my Vita until I purchased a 64 gig card last year. It's been sitting on my shelf in the plastic shell since I swapped it out.

WTB a Kirby Amiibo and Modern color 8 bit Mario Amiibo. These are for my son so he can use them in Mario Maker. I'd be willing to trade an 8 Bit Mario Classic Color that we have new for either of these.

Thanks!

PM'ed

52club

WTB: 980TI, PC build or the card itself, Looking for a good deal before I buy one from PC build with one from craigslist for $1350. I'd rather deal with a gaffer.

WTB: Wolerine Orgins for PS3 or Spiderman: Edge of Time for $10 each.

I heard good things about Wolverine and I want to find a cheap copy of Edge of Time de to hearing bad things about it.

WTB Battlefront beta code. I'll only be able to play it tonight and tomorrow morning, so. Don't want to get price gouged though.

Koppai

Hey guys, so I am getting married on October 17th and I really need the money, so I am selling some stuff.

Ni No Kuni: Wizard's Edition NTSC with Collector's Edition Strategy Guide - $300 shipped. (New In Box, never played)

Greninja amiibo (European) - $20

Charizard amiibo (US) - $20

Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Digital Code for NA XB1) $30 (will PM the code)

I will be adding more things to this list so please check back soon!

Anything you can do to help will be awesome guys!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to sell some stuff since money's quite tight. I'm a Gold Seller (and a Gold Buyer) so buy with confidence! All prices include shipping in the US. Pictures on request.

- Burning Rangers (US Saturn) - Exceptionally nice condition. I'm only considering selling it since I need the money :( $210/shipped insured, cradled in bubble wrap in a Priority box.

- NIB Ness Amiibo (EU) - $18/shipped
- Yakuza 2 (PS2) - Sealed. $80/shipped Sold!
- Prinny: Can I Be the Hero? Collector's Edition (PSP) - Sealed. $20/shipped
- Metroid Prime (GameCube) - Sealed, Black Label. Shrinkwrap isn't perfect. $35/shipped
- Dungeons & Dragons Chronicles of Mystara (Japanese PS3) - Sealed. $30/shipped
- Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi EXTRA (Japanese PS3) - Good condition. $35/shipped

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
WTS:

Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition Steam key: $20 via PayPal or the equivilant amount in CS:GO in-game items (must take Steam Market transaction fees into account).

PM me or add me on Steam!

foltzie1

WTB iTunes Compatible Digital Movie Codes Offering $5 ea

Disney Movie Anywhere Codes:

Marvel
  • Avengers
  • Other MCU Movies Codes
  • Avengers: AoU Thank You - The Outsider
  • Guardians
  • Iron Man
Disney (have a daughter I'll need to entertain soon)
  • Aladdin
  • Other Disney Films
  • Cinderella - 2015 Thank you graywolf323
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • Tangled
  • Enchanted
  • Frozen
  • LIttle Mermaid
  • Beauty & the Beast
  • 101 Dalmatians

Pixar (Still need to entertain that kid)
  • Ratatouille
    [*]Monster's Inc - Thank you Syriel

MUnited83

For you.
STEAM GAMES:
header.jpg

Football Manager 2016 - 40$

header.jpg

Total War Attila: 33$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 15$

header.jpg

NBA 2K16 - 42$

header.jpg

PES 2016- 33$
header.jpg

Mad Max: 20$

header.jpg

MGSV: 44$
header.jpg

Cities Skylines Deluxe: 20$

header.jpg

Grand Ages: Medieval : 32$

Mortal Kombat X: 14$
Mortal Kombat X premium (has season pass): 18$
Arkham Knight : 20$
Arkham Knight Premium (has season pass): 27$
Shadow of Mordor GOTY: 16$

dcassell

Banned
WTT: Until Dawn for Destiny: The Taken King PS4 (on disc, or code for the expansions + taken king).

I could throw in cash too! Whatever makes a good deal, I'm just looking for a deal on the game. Lower 48 only please!

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
For Sale!

Fifa 16 for PS4 - $35 Shipped
Madden 16 for PS4 - $35 Shipped
The Witcher 3 for PS4 - $30 Shipped
Rosalina Amiibo - $25 Shipped
Marth Amiibo - $23 Shipped

I have a brand new copy of Junji Ito's Fragments of Horror in hardcover for $12 shipped. It hasn't been used. Would prefer Amazon credit but would also take Paypal or Best Buy credit.

KevinG

Anyone have a Mad Max: Fury Road code they don't plan to use?

Really wanting to see that one, but my wife is completely uninterested. So it's either "wait a long time" or "find someone who doesn't want their digital copy." Been keeping a close watch on the giveaway thread, but haven't had much luck.

It's a hard life.

mnbnguyen

WTS:
3DS: Cavestory 3D (Cart Only) - $20 paypal gift / $20.91 goods&services
3DS: Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (Download Code) - $25 paypal gift / $26.06 goods&services
3DS XL Blue/Black (not new model, good condition, no charger) - $90 paypal gift/ $93 goods&services

Mechanical Keyboard Caps:
Vortex Red on White PBT Set, Italic Legends - $30 paypal gift / $31.20 goods&services

WTB
- Wavebird Controller and receiver
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

JeTmAn81

Anyone have a Mad Max: Fury Road code they don't plan to use?

Really wanting to see that one, but my wife is completely uninterested. So it's either "wait a long time" or "find someone who doesn't want their digital copy." Been keeping a close watch on the giveaway thread, but haven't had much luck.

It's a hard life.

What about Redbox/digital rentals?

maxcriden

Want: Yoshi Amiibo

original

I'm getting the Yoshi's Woolly World game, but not the one that comes with the amiibo. I think the amiibo is pretty cute but I really don't want to pay MSRP. Anyone have an extra one coming with a bundle they don't need that they're willing to sell at cost/below MSRP?

I'm in NA. But if you're not in NA, that's cool too. :) Thanks!

I guess I'm also sorta looking for a 3DS NFC dongle to buy/borrow. It seems Chibi-Robo is locking a bunch of content behind the amiibo that comes with it (that most who buy it won't have a 3DS that inherently allows them to utilize it with).

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Want: Yoshi Amiibo

I'm getting the Yoshi's Woolly World game, but not the one that comes with the amiibo. I think the amiibo is pretty cute but I really don't want to pay MSRP
FWIW, the bundle has an MSRP of $60 (vs. $50 for the full game), and the amiibo has an MSRP of *gulp* $16.99. So if you can still get the bundle, that might be a way to go? It's $48 if you have a pal with Gamer's Club Unlocked. If you don't, PM me and I'd be happy to help you out.

gatisimo

Positive feedback for graywolf323! Bought a Forza 6 code from him, and the process was quick and easy! Great seller.

Gauging interest in selling off my video card:

EVGA GeForce GTX770 SuperClocked with EVGA ACX Cooler, 2GB GDDR5 256bit, DL DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI, DP, SLI Ready Graphics Cards (02G-P4-2774-KR)

Asking $175 shipped (continental US), based off completed eBay sales.

Seeing if there's interest in a rgb modded toploader nes. It has the 3d printed multi out connector. Mod was performed by neogaf's own baphomet.

I'm not sure I want to sell it yet but I know they go for a bit and could use some cash.

Vlaphor

WTS: Until Dawn for PS4 for $35

Comes with box, is in excellent condition. Buyer pays shipping, but I highly doubt it'd be over $2 or so, unless you live out of the continental United States.

Thanks for looking.

randome

Have (all PS3)
  • Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm