• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS/WTT (UK only): Brand new sealed copy of The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes for Nintendo 3DS.

Looking for around £25 (including shipping). Happy to accept PayPal, Nintendo UK eShop credit or Amazon vouchers. Willing to trade for other games too - pm me any offers.

SkLYAJT.jpg

WTS

Marvel Disney 2.0 codes, hoping to exchange the lot for $10 PSN credit

Starter set( contains Iron-man, Black Window,Thor)
Captain America
Venom
Rocket Raccon
Hulk
Loki

Dunan

Time to share some positive feedback for three more buyers over the holidays: Skel1ngt0n, Lambtron, and Type40. As always, it has been a pleasure!

outsidah

WTS:

Disney Infinity Web Codes:

3.0 Rise Against The Empire - Luke & Leia $7
3.0 Twilight of the Republic - Anakin & Ashoto $6
3.0 Force Awakens - Finn & Rey - $7
3.0 Darth Vadar - $3
2.0 Marvel's the Avengers - Ironman & Blackwidow $4
2.0 Guardians of the Galaxy - Starlord & Gamora $4

Just offering this to Neogaf before my eBay auction goes up. I have two very special non-gaming relate items:

The first is the rare and out of print edition of the Dune Encyclopedia for $45.

The second is an extremely rare and complete boxset from Pink Floyd called Shine On for $150.

You can Paypal me the payment as a gift or you pay the fees. Shipping is going to vary based on where you're from - I am shipping from Canada for reference.

Little bit about both items:

The Dune Encyclopedia is a very rare and out of print...well, encyclopedia of the Dune Universe. The hardcover version is crazy expensive and that paperback version in mint condition is almost as crazy. The copy I have has been read through many times and you can see that the cover has some wear and tear on it. Beyond that, the pages are free of marks and smudges and the binding is still tight and stiff. Good book for collectors.

The next is Pink Floyd's Shine On boxset which was released back in 1992. You can go through my Imgur album for the contents but in short, it contains 8 Pink Floyd studio albums plus a bonus disc, the Early Singles packaged in digipack form. There is an included hardcover artbook, and six postcards with a nice envelope. It originally came with eight but two went missing. As a consolation, I chose to included two vintage era Pink Floyd posters instead - both in great condition. The CD's are all in great shape but the covers vary in condition. If you are interested in this and you live overseas, I warn you that shipping is likely to be very expensive due to the weight of this boxset. US is probably going to be in the neighbourhood of $40 Canadian for me to ship. Canada is going to cost around $20 but this is a very rare and out of print boxset that is prized by Pink Floyd fans. Complete sets of it go for $300+ on the open market and this contains 95% of it - save for two missing postcards.

Pictures here but I also linked the Imgur albums. You should check the Pink Floyd one if you're interested in Shine On since it gives you a better idea of the contents and condition it's in.

Due to the fragility of both items, I will be packing them tight in boxes with lots of foam and packaging so they don't move around and get damaged during shipping.

Thanks.

Feel free to PM me any questions.

ThisOne

Edit: I also have a code for Star Wars Classics on PS4. It includes four games (Super Star Wars, Bounty Hunter, Jedi Starfighter, and Racer Revenge. I will sell this code for $15 via PayPal. Code will be sent via private message. Let me know if you're interested.

Selling a bunch of PS3 games. All of them are in great condition and include the case and any inserts. Codes have been used in most cases. I will charge $3 shipping and an additional $1 per game you want beyond the first. So, shipping for 2 games would be $4. Prices are negotiable. I will ship to the USA and would like PayPal as payment. PM if interested in anything.

3D Dot Game Heroes - $14
Batman Arkham Asylum - $5
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $1.50
Battlefield 3 - $1.50
Bayonetta - $10
Binary Domain - GONE
Bioshock Infinite - $4
Dead Space - GONE
Dead Space 2 - GONE
Demon's Souls - $11
Dishonored - $1.50
Gran Turismo 5 XL - $3
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus - $12
Infamous 2 - $2
Just Cause 2 - $11
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - $10
Rayman Origins - $9
Red Dead Redemption - $3.50
Starhawk - GONE
Uncharted 3 - $2
Vanquish - GONE

IMAG1280.jpg

mdsfx

Prices are shipped. PayPal only please. Ship within 24 hours. US only.

8GB Vita Memory Card - $14
Used for maybe 20 hours at most. Excellent condition.
zVofR2H.jpg

Shadownet

Banned
Looking for a Canadian to buy the Dying Light 4-pack from Steam. We already have 3 people ready to go. It's $44.21 USD in Canada. PM if interested.

Edit: Done!

Looking to trade some xbox codes for some Microsoft $$/PSN $$

Trading away:

-Fallout 3 Digital Code
-3x 14-day Xbox Live Gold Trial Codes
Looking for:

-$10 PSN

OR

-$15 Microsoft $

Lemme know!!

IhC1Rue.jpg

I don't want to really sell these here on GAF since I feel like it'll be too much trouble to mail them all, but while I know prices won't be good how much do you think the following XBox 360 games will net me total if I sell them to Gamestop? Not sure if I will sell them, but mostly a Nintendo and Playstation gamer and mostly a portable gamer nowadays, in addition to most of these being huge big open world games, shooters, or other genres that I only have time for one a year maybe. I like keeping games for a collection, but I feel I really shouldn't hold onto these and maybe it could be better to trade them all in for Majora's Mask 3D or something lol.

So do you think the following 360 games will get me $40 at gamestop?

Bioshock (Platinum Hits)
Mass Effect (Platinum Hits)
Fable II (Platinum Hits)
Kameo: Elements of Power
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Assassin's Creed (Platinum Hits)
Halo 3: ODST
Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
Red Dead Redemtion
BulletStorm

NoRéN

I don't want to really sell these here on GAF since I feel like it'll be too much trouble to mail them all, but while I know prices won't be good how much do you think the following XBox 360 games will net me total if I sell them to Gamestop? Not sure if I will sell them, but mostly a Nintendo and Playstation gamer and mostly a portable gamer nowadays, in addition to most of these being huge big open world games, shooters, or other genres that I only have time for one a year maybe. I like keeping games for a collection, but I feel I really shouldn't hold onto these and maybe it could be better to trade them all in for Majora's Mask 3D or something lol.

So do you think the following 360 games will get me $40 at gamestop?

Bioshock (Platinum Hits)
Mass Effect (Platinum Hits)
Fable II (Platinum Hits)
Kameo: Elements of Power
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Assassin's Creed (Platinum Hits)
Halo 3: ODST
Marvel VS Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
Red Dead Redemtion
BulletStorm

http://www.gamestop.com/trade

WTT:

Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Game of the Year Edition in my Steam inventory

for:
Brutal Legend ($1.49 currently on Steam) or Brothers (also $1.49 on Steam)

SiDCrAzY

WTB:

64GB Vita Memory Card
Also looking for a Vita 2000, new or like new(pristine) condition.

Looking for better than Ebay/Amazon prices.

I'm in the US, will pay via paypal.

I'm moving from the US to Japan in March so I'm getting rid of a lot of my stuff. My weakness to be completion when buying book series and not actually reading them is now your gain! lol. A lot of these I don't know exactly what I want to sell them for. I would like to sell as many of these books together as possible to reduce shipping and just the overall hassle of packaging them (is there a good place to get empty boxes).

Anyways, I've rambled on enough. Here are all the Trades/Deluxe Editions I have for sale.

Please message me if you have any interest in these and we can figure out the cost. Thanks!!!

**Everything pictured below is still available unless noted otherwise**

100 Bullets Complete - These are all in pretty great condition. The exception being that Volume 8's cover has come loose. Meaning, all the pages are still intact with the original glue, but the cover isn't attached. You could probably easily fix this yourself, I'm no expert on that stuff so I'm not going to attempt to do that.

GONECriminal Deluxe Editions Complete - Volume 1 has a small dent on the bottom front. Other than that, it's in fantastic condition. Volume 2 is still sealedGONE

SALE PENDINGFables Deluxe Edition Volumes 1-9 - Volumes 2-9 are all SEALED. Volume 1 is not sealedSALE PENDING

Watchmen - Not sealed but never opened

Y: The Last Man Deluxe Editions Complete - Volumes 1 and 4 are not sealed. The others are sealed.

The Star Wars Hardcover Edition - not sealed, but never opened

Saga Volume 1

Sealed Batgirl Voume 4 & 5
Sealed Batman Volume 4 & 5

Want:
Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection [digital] - $20 paypal
Ratchet & Clank Collection [Vita code]

LAA

Anyone know where to buy Steam & Nintendo eShop £10 at a slight discount?
Looking to pick up Fast Racing Neo on Wii U and a bunch of games on steam (Ben and Ed, Paint the Town Red and Lego Hobbit)

PM or reply, either is fine.

Thanks!

Spruchy

WTS: Some leftover Humble keys
Nuclear Throne (Steam + Humble Key) - $10
Spelunky (Steam Key) - $2
Rust (Steam Key) - $5
Grim Fandango (Steam Key) - $2
DmC: Devil May Cry (Steam Key) - $2
Resident Evil™ 5 (Steam Key) - $2
Saints Row 4 (Steam Key) - $2
The Talos Principle (Steam Key) - $6
Company of Heroes 2 (Steam Key) - $5
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies Double Pack (Steam Key) - $2
Company of Heroes 2 - The British Forces (Steam Key) - $2

Paypal. Prices are negotiable. I'll offer a discount if you grab all the Company of Heroes stuff in a pack. Also opens to trades, my Steam wishlist can be found here

PM'd

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom