• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLEIhbg.png

SELLING

Funko POP!s - $40 (never been opened & you'll receive both POP!s)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/OR9b.jpg[/IMG]

Joker Batman-Batman (Loot Crate Exclusive)
Groot w/ Glow In The Dark Hand (Loot Crate Exclusive)

Physical Games - Used (Case Included)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/lBAb.jpg[/IMG]

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4) - $12
Sniper Elite III (PS4) - $9
EA UFC (PS4) - $9
Dead or Alive Ultimate (XBOX & works on 360) - $10 (Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate & Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate packed together)
Links 2004 (XBOX & works on 360) - $10

PS4 PlayStation Camera w/ TV Stand (Used) - $30 (still works & good condition...will come in the original box but no instructions)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/UbEb.jpg[/IMG]

PayPal & US Buyers for all items please...Shipping will be handled by USPS

PM if you're interested

Zaheer

WTS (PayPal)

$50 Amazon Gift Cards - $45 each

Destiny: The Taken King - Digital Collector's Edition (Destiny vanilla game, The Taken King expansion, Expansion I, Expansion II, Early Access Weapons Pack, SUROS Arsenal Pack, 3 Exotic Guardian Class Items with XP bonuses, 3 Class-specific Emotes, and 3 Armor Shaders) - $40

Destiny Blacksmith Armor Shader - $30

Mark5130

Would Like To Sell

PayPal Gift or fees paid.

Steam Controller Like new condition. $43 shipped and tracked to the lower 48 U.S. only.

Haxxor

WTT:

Trine
Magicka x 2
Vietnam
System Shock 2:
Deponia
To The Moon: x2
Just Cause Collection:
Hitman Absolution Elite Edition:
Deus Ex Game of the Year Edition:
RE Revelations -
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
DmC: Devil May Cry
Besiege
Lethal League
Saints Row IV
Towerfall Ascension
Valkyria Chronicles
Antichamber
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack
Frozen synapse
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Overlord, Overlord: Raising Hell, Rise of the Argonauts, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Operation Flashpoint: Red River
The Bard's Tale
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION
OllieOllie
Risk of rain
Legend of Grimrock
Crusader kings 2
Jazzpunk
DEUS EX DE
Hitman Absolution
Talos principle
Grim Fandango
Spelunky

for:

Oceanhorn
Westerado: Double Barreled
Screencheat
The Swindle
Undertale
Shovel Knight
Nuclear throne
Renowned Explorers
Atom Zombie Smasher
Jotun
Chaos Reborn
80 days

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mario Party (N64)
$60 (F/F) or $62.10 (G/S)
- Comes with cartridge, box and manual! Box and manual have a bit of shelf wear. Manual has no tears, writing, etc.!

Dragon Warrior VII (PS1)
$45 (F/F) or $46.65 (G/S)
- Complete with manual, case, discs. Discs are in Very Good + condition. Manual - Near Mint. Case - Very Good (small crack in upper, right, front).

Resident Evil 2 (Gamecube)
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- Complete! Minimal shelfwear to case (Very Good +). Manual (Very Good ++), Disc (Very Good ++).

Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
- COMPLETE with outer box, manual, Final Fantasy XII demo and manual!

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
$17 (F/F) or $17.82 (G/S)
- Case has very minimal shelfwear (Very Good). Disc and manual are LIKE NEW.

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy + (3DS)
$13 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

Kudo

Positive seller feedback for wilflare!
Once again, fast replies and shipping, got my game in no time.

asdad123

WTB:

Galaxy s6 or s6 edge. Must work on ATT. PM shipped prices to 07407.

Thanks

WTS: WD1002FBYS 1TB HDD. I'm going all SSD in my computer and am looking to sell this. I bought it used about a year ago on HardForum. Attached is the crystaldiskinfo.

Looking for $40 shipped. Drive Only

Selling an iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (both 128gb, Space Grey), originally AT&T but unlocked for use on any GSM carrier. Both phones have been protected by a glass screen protector and cases since day 1. Should be flawless inside.

Looking for $400 shipped for the 6 and $500 shipped for the 6 Plus. Can and will negotiate -- PM me!

Thanks GAF.

WTS: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Unused, in good condition. Missing the tube of thermal paste and installation instructions. Plastic on cooler has been removed (if there was any)

$20 USD, shipped to either Canada or US.

Flandy

WTS: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Unused, in good condition. Missing the tube of thermal paste and installation instructions. Plastic on cooler has been removed (if there was any)

$20 USD, shipped to either Canada or US.

how is it unused when everything about it sounds used?

I am looking to purchase a 3 MONTH PLAYSTATION PLUS Subscription Code or a ONE YEAR PLAYSTATION PLUS Subscription Code. Please shoot me a private message if you want to make an offer or if you have any questions or concerns. I have all sorts of positive feedback and ZERO neutral or negative feedback. I can and will pay immediately after we agree to a deal. If I use PayPal I will send it as a gift so you avoid the extra charges.

EEC84

Neo Member
Hey GAF fam, interested in buying ultraviolet movie codes to watch over the weekend. if you're selling, shoot me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom