• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was more or less my point. The simplest way to avoid the issue is for sellers to just offer an all-in price and then don't worry about it. Cost is $X (which includes what you want for the product and the fees you have to pay to your payment processors) and buyer can pay the stated price.

Well looks like I'm increasing my prices to offset the fees. That plus high shipping fees just make it nearly impossible to sell anything on here anymore.

Flandy

WTS
SLEIhbg.png

Prices are via Paypal Friends/Family

Steam codes
Dirt Rally - $8.50 (Yes these are from the price error) One remaining Sold
Alien Isolation - $6 (from next months humble monthly)
Rust - $6
The Masterplan - $2
Grim Fandango Remastered - $2
Spelunky - $2
A Fistful of Gun - $2
Neon Struct Deluxe Edition - $5
Saints Row IV - $1

PS4
Doom Beta Key that was included in Wolfenstein - $1

UltraViolet digital HD codes
The Lego Movie - $3

SmokeMaxX

That was more or less my point. The simplest way to avoid the issue is for sellers to just offer an all-in price and then don't worry about it. Cost is $X (which includes what you want for the product and the fees you have to pay to your payment processors) and buyer can pay the stated price.
Doesn't that just hurt the buyer who wants to pay via Friends and Family?

LQX

There is also the Amazon gift card option which for many is like cash in a PayPal account. I helped out someone from another country and knew they might run it fees or cost me fees so I told them send it via a Amazon gift card if they run into fees. In my case it works out as I buy a lot from Amazon.

ThisOne

Selling a bunch of PS3 games. All of them are in great condition and include the case and any inserts. Codes have been used in most cases. I will charge $3 shipping and an additional $1 per game you want beyond the first. So, shipping for 2 games would be $4. Prices are negotiable. I will ship to the USA and would like PayPal as payment. PM if interested in anything.

IMAG1280.jpg

Jesb

WTB 700+ watt psu. I'm in the market for an extra as I'm trying to trouble shoot my dead pc and see if I need a new psu. Anyone willing to sell me one for a good deal, I am in Canada btw.

braves01

Banned
Positive seller feedback for pete_clarf

WTB

CIB copies in good condition of the following:

Resident Evil 0 for GC
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X for GC
Resident Evil 4 for GC and/or Wii

Vlaphor

Selling my SuperClocked EVGA GTX 970

I've only had it for a year and I've chosen to upgrade to a 980ti for VR. so I'm selling this to help cover the costs. I clean my computer ever month and I've only ever had a small overclock on it with no voltage changes, and only for a short while. I've taken very good care of it and I'm hoping it gets to a good home.

I'm selling it for $300 and free shipping in the continental United States. I'm willing to ship out of USA, but contact me first for costs. Thank you very much.

Ettie

SELLING:
(US lower 48 and paypal only please)

3DS

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - 25 (This was purchased new in September, still nice and glossy)
Mario Kart 7 - 15
Heroes of Ruin - 8
Tetris Axis - GONE

All complete. Prices include shipping/tracking. Paypal gift unless you want to cover fees. Fair amount of feedback here, all positive for both buying and selling.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/h2XZCMd.jpg[/img]

jmizzal

WTS

Splatoon $40 - Great condition - Last game left

Bayonetta 2 + 1 WiiU $70 - great condition **sold**

Devils Third WiiU $70 - Also great condition **sold**

Super Mario Maker $40 - Great condition, comes with original box and ideas booklet **sold**

Paypal Gift PM me

Will also provided pics

Looking to sell off a few items. All prices include shipping. PayPal ONLY. Send as FF/ Gift. Due to shipping cost US only

Retro City Rampage DX, Vita, Brand New- $45 1 available

Majoras Mask 3D, 3DS, Used- $32(Small indent on the top left corner of the mask in the logo. Picture was hard to get a shot of and does not show up that good.

A bunch of Digital movie codes. (if the code does not work PM me and I can refund your money)

-Veronica Mars the Movie-$3
-Lords of Salem-$3
-Silent Hill Revelation-$3
-TMNT(2014)-$3
-Breaking Bad 5th Season-$10
-Breaking Bad The Final Season-$10
-True Detective First Season-$10
-Boardwalk Empire First Season-$10

Invis

Is it still possible to get a "slot" in another person's Amazon Prime membership? If so, I'd like to buy a slot. My Prime just ran out and I'm just looking for the free 2 day shipping as I never once used the video streaming or anything else.

Flandy

Selling a bunch of PS3 games. All of them are in great condition and include the case and any inserts. Codes have been used in most cases. I will charge $3 shipping and an additional $1 per game you want beyond the first. So, shipping for 2 games would be $4. Prices are negotiable. I will ship to the USA and would like PayPal as payment. PM if interested in anything.

IMAG1280.jpg

Why not just include shipping in the price of the game? Everyone else does that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bigzgod

Is it still possible to get a "slot" in another person's Amazon Prime membership? If so, I'd like to buy a slot. My Prime just ran out and I'm just looking for the free 2 day shipping as I never once used the video streaming or anything else.

Nope, they killed it. Technically you can still share Prime benefits with one other account but since financial information, like credit cards, are also shared and can be used jointly across both accounts, that sharing will pretty much be limited to close family.

If you had prime being shared with you or are sharing your prime with someone else, you're grandfathered in until either the prime lapses or the sharing is removed for that individual.

rj118

Prices listed below include shipping within the US. Everything is in excellent condition unless noted. Willing to lower prices for multiple games purchased at one time. I prefer Paypal / Amazon Payments!

New in Box Games
3DS
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D: $16
Wii
Kirby's Epic Yarn - $17
Metroid Other M - $12
DS
Metal Slug 7: $45 - comes with slipcover too
Bangai-O Spirits: $12

Used Games
3DS
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire: $28
DS
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn: $10
Clubhouse Games: $6

Other
$25 iTunes gift card: $21

bigzgod

Yeah, I know, was moreso just pointing it out, since best buy gives free shipping, and plenty of people here have GCU, so it's $65 without it at most, and ~$50 with it >_>

Amazon Prime also offers the 20% off so it'll be dicey as well. I'd recommend to just cancel it altogether and ask someone with GCU or Prime to order it for your own personal copy.

Relisting:

Xidax Gaming Laptop

Clevo p-15sm-a/SM1-a shell

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-4720MQ Processor
Memory 16GB - Signature Series 1600MHz DDR3
Optical Drive Panasonic 4X BD-R Slim/Slot
Keyboard Color Programmable Illuminated Keyboard
Wireless Card Intel Dual Band 2.4 & 5.4GHz Wireless AC 7260
Screen 15.6" Full HD 16:9 Wide screen
Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M 6GB GDDR5
HDD/SSD Western Digital Black 500GB
m.2 SSD 240GB mSATA Solid State]

2ZPrE0f.jpg

Warranty to March 2017

Will do a clean install of Windows 10

$1100 shipped within US

Paypal or Amazon Payments

Dunan

I have $5.00 in credit at BookOutlet.com which I don't think I will use in the next three months. Looking to swap for credit at Amazon or on PSN, but if no one is interested, I will take any reasonable offer in Paypal cash.

pager99

Hi guys new xbox owner here anyway I'm looking to trade my digital fifa 16 xbox one code for 3 months xbox live code, I'll give code first, anyone interested PM me

Shiggy

Does anyone want a European code for Mario vs. DK: Tipping Stars - Wii U version? I bought the 3DS version and would sell the Wii U code for 10 Euros, which is half the price for both versions.

Recharg3

For Sale

The Interview UVHD Code £1/$1.50

Have sold the rest of my UVHD Codes with multiple positive feedback's received for both buying and selling

Payment via Paypal Gift.

Thanks

paolo11

NEW CHEAPER PRICE!!!!

WTS

I wanted to get the Street Fighter V RYU fight stick so I am selling my Ultra Street Fighter 4 PS4/PS3 fight stick for $150.00 with free shipping excellent condition. I mostly use the fight pad and seldom use the stick. It comes with the original box.

Feel free to PM me. Price negotiable. I take Amazon GC, PayPal or trade

WTB

Amazon GC

Amazon prime members, can someone hook me up in preordering game for cheap discounts?

WTS: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC Gaming ACX 2.0 (x2)
$400 shipped bought individually/$750 shipped bought together - US48 only
PayPal Gift Preferred or Buyer Pays Fees

Both work without any issue and are in excellent condition, and the warranty on both is good through November 2017 (images of warranty for their serial numbers provided).

One is in the original packaging with the driver CD and badge, the other is in a plain EVGA box that was received with an RMA'd card. No additional cables or power adapters are included in the boxes.

Jirotrom

Selling both collectors edition items for 90 dollars shipped!

Xenoblade chronicles x collectors and strategy guide collectors. $90.00 shipped[b/]

It wil cost me around 15 to 20 to ship because it's so heavy lol

Disney Infinity marvel 2.0 codes

Starter set( contains Iron-man, Black Window,Thor)
Captain America
Venom
Rocket Raccon
Hulk
Loki

PM me, taking offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom