• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLEIhbg.png

SELLING

Funko POP!s - $35 (never been opened & you'll receive both POP!s)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/OR9b.jpg[/IMG]

Joker Batman-Batman (Loot Crate Exclusive)
Groot w/ Glow In The Dark Hand (Loot Crate Exclusive)

Mortal Kombat Fight Stick (360/PC) - $60 (still works & good condition w/ USB cable included)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/yeEb.jpg[/IMG]

PayPal & US Buyers for all items please...Shipping will be handled by USPS

PM if you're interested

WTS: All prices include shipping costs.

PS4

- Fallout 4 PS4 (Used, like new condition) - $45
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain PS4 Day 1 edition (Used, like new condition) - $40
- Witcher 3 PS4; Comes with comic book and official soundtrack (Used, game disc in excellent condition, game case has a broken piece that holds the inserts together) - $35

Nintendo DS

- Big Brain Academy, Brain Age, and Brain Age 2 (Used, good) - $8; all 3 games bundled together
- Dragon Quest IX (Used, like new but missing inserts) - $15
- Fire Embelm Shadow Dragon (Used, good. Cart only, no case) - $20
- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Used, good) - $20
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (Used, like new) - $18
- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (Used, good) - $15
- Mario Hoops 3 on 3 (Used, good) - $12
- Mario vs Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis (Used, like new) - $15
- New Super Mario Bros DS (Used, good) - $12
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky (Used, like new) - $35
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time (Used, like new) - $20
- Pokemon Pearl (Used, good, Cart only, no case) - $16
- Pokemon Ranger (Used, like new) - $11
- Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (Used, like new) - $15
- Super Mario 64 DS (Used, good) - $15
- Yoshi's Island DS (Used, good) - $15

Games that are listed as 'good' means their case is a little rough. I was around 10 when I received those games and let's just say they have seem some day. Rest assured, the game carts themselves still work and look great. Please look at the pictures.

- PS Vita bundle for $220

Comes with:

- Vita system (slim, 2000 model), 8GB memory card, charger, black silicone skin, and a pouch.
- Carry Case that holds 10 Vita games, the vita system, and a compartment for accessories (like earphones)
- PS TV, 8GB memory card, HDMI cord and power plug
- 3 Vita games: Persona 4 Golden, Hot Shots Golf Invitational, and Super Monkey Ball)

Everything is in great condition, but the only thing you should be aware is in order to set-up the PS TV, you'll need either a PS3 or PS4 controller with their charging cable for a one time deal. Both of those two items are not included. I'm only willing to sell everything in a bundle.

US and paypal/amazon gift card. Thank you for your interest.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mario Party (N64)
$60 (F/F) or $62.10 (G/S)
- Comes with cartridge, box and manual! Box and manual have a bit of shelf wear. Manual has no tears, writing, etc.!

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy + (3DS)
$13 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

Arc07

Picked up a regular sized N3DS so I won't be needing this anymore. The system is in mint condition and comes with everything included in the original package. HORI screen protectors and HORI duraflexi case were installed before the first time the system was powered on. I'll throw in a charger and an unused charging cradle, which doesn't fit unless you remove the duraflexi case. It will also include a handmade pouch with the Majora's Mask logo, four retractable styluses and an extra top screen protector. It is on current firmware.

$175 shipped to conti-US.

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition. Brand new and the packaging is in mint condition.

$75 shipped to conti-US.

$225 shipped for both.

Also selling Animal Crossing™: Happy Home Designer digital code.

$15.

flZQXeL.png

asdad123

Getting rid of some stuff!

WTS:

-Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel.

Comes with a Moko Black Sports Band and Blue Leather Loop. Had apple care plus warranty on it until June 2017. Normal scratches on the stainless steel part that can buff out like all jewelry. Has a tiiiiiiny silver mark on the screen that can only be seen under a certain light. Never bothered me. If it bothers you, you can get a brand new watch from Apple under the apple care plus. Would cost you over $700 after taxes.

Looking for $525 shipped.

-Majora's Mask n3DSXL System. Will include Majora's Mask game

Has a hori screen protector on the top and bottom screens since day one. One small paint peel beneath the bottom screen from when I installed the screen protector.

Looking for $170 shipped

daxy

I always see this. What does paypal gift mean? I only see two options whenever I send money: I'm paying for goods or services or I'm sending money to family or friends.

If you do family and friends you're SOL if whoever you're buying something from doesn't deliver though. The goods and services options allows you to refund the transaction within a certain amount of time.

Hi all - wondering how much I can sell a great working PS3 40GB with everything except the box for? No issues, barely used at all.

thanks

Completed eBay listings look to be around ~$80, with some going higher and some going lower. Things generally sell for a little cheaper here, but that should give you a general idea.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Hi guys new xbox owner here anyway I'm looking to trade my digital fifa 16 xbox one code for 3 months xbox live code, I'll give code first, anyone interested PM me

Can I just purchase your code? Check your PMl.

Fireblend

Banned
WTB

Nintendo - New 3DS Pokémon 20th Anniversary Edition - White

I want to preorder one of these, but since I am in Costa Rica, I can't do so myself. If you're willing to help me out rest assured I'll cover all expenses and provide you with a Florida address to ship it to, since I use a forwarding service so you don't have to worry about shipping it all the way here.

It's probably worth noting I've done this before successfully with the Majora's Mask N3DS XL and had an overall good experience, so I'm hoping I can repeat that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'm moving from the US to Japan in March so I'm getting rid of a lot of my stuff. My weakness to be completion when buying book series and not actually reading them is now your gain! lol. A lot of these I don't know exactly what I want to sell them for. I would like to sell as many of these books together as possible to reduce shipping and just the overall hassle of packaging them.

Anyways, I've rambled on enough. Here are all the Trades/Deluxe Editions I have for sale.

**Everything pictured below is still available unless noted otherwise**

I Will be placing these on ebay towards the end of the month so message me even if you have the slightest amount of interest. I prefer PayPal, but I may be willing to take other payment methods

100 Bullets Complete - $100 shipped
(These are all in pretty great condition. The exception being that Volume 8's cover has come loose. Meaning, all the pages are still intact with the original glue, but the cover isn't attached. You could probably easily fix this yourself, I'm no expert on that stuff so I'm not going to attempt to do that.)

GONECriminal Deluxe Editions Complete - Volume 1 has a small dent on the bottom front. Other than that, it's in fantastic condition. Volume 2 is still sealedGONE

Fables Deluxe Edition Volumes 1-9 - $155
Volumes 2-9 are all SEALED. Volume 1 is not sealed

Watchmen (Not sealed but never opened) $8 shipped

Y: The Last Man Deluxe Editions
Volume 1 - $12 shipped
Volumes 2 - 5

The Star Wars Hardcover Edition - $45 shipped
(not sealed, but never opened)

Saga Volume 1

Aquaman Volumes 1 - 3/ $7 each
Animal Man Volumes 1 - 3/ $7 each
Batgirl Volumes 1 - 3/ $7 each
Sealed Batgirl Volumes 4 & 5/ $15 each
Batman Volumes 1 & 2/ $7 each
Batman Volume 3/ $10
Sealed Batman Volume 4 & 5 - $15 each
The Flash Volumes 1 & 2/ $7 each
Justice League Volumes 1 - 3/ $7 each
Nightwing Volumes 1 - 4/ $7 each
Swamp Thing Volumes 1 - 3/ $7 each
Wonder Woman Volumes 1 - 3/ $7 each

Discounts if you buy multiple books

GAME FOR SALE
Xenoblade Chronicles X - $42 shipped

bigace33

WTS an Xbox 360 kinect sensor in fair condition(cosmetically). Looking for $10 shipped. Would like Google Wallet as payment or we could trade for a couple UV codes or a 360 game. Looking for Blue Dragon or Crackdown 2. Thanks

baphomet

WTS - RGB Nintendo 64 x2 - $70 shipped each

Both are in decent condition. Probably like 7.5 or 8/10. These are console only.

If you have any questions let me know!

SarusGray

WTS

Disgaea 5 Limited Edition

Disgaea 4 a Promise Revisited Limited Edition

Disgaea D2 Limited Edition

If you want all three for once price let me know.

These are all new, still sealed.

I always see this. What does paypal gift mean? I only see two options whenever I send money: I'm paying for goods or services or I'm sending money to family or friends.

In some countries there is no "gift/family and friends" option, so maybe you don't have it.

Is a way to send money without fees, but without a way to reclaim/complain about anything if something bad happen, is just a gift.

Athreous

Looking for a Diablo 3 Collector's Edition PC CD Key

WTB Final Fantasy XIV US Humble Bundle Keys @ 1$ each =D

I wanna give some keys to my friends, so let me know if you have some =D

Jonboy

Haven't sold here in a while. Have a number of things I"m looking to unload.

SLEIhbg.png

WTS
Mid-2014 Macbook Pro w/ Retina Display
13in
128GB HD
8GB Ram
Running OS X El Capitan 10.11.2
Intel Iris Graphics
No Apple Care remaining.
Original box and power cable plus adapters are included.

Computer works great. Just don't need this much power in a laptop anymore and am looking at a Macbook Air/desktop route instead. There is a very small ding on the front lid (it's pictured in the flickr album below). I have also recently discovered a mura spot on the screen. It's very minor and near the bottom of the screen. Can only be seen when a white screen is displayed and even then, you can only see it at the right angle. Can't even get a picture of it on my phone it's so minor. But...I want to be 100% up front with a potential buyer. Feel free to ask me any questions.

rMBP- $750 + shipping

Additionally, have an iPhone 5 that's been in a protective case since day 1. Pristine condition. I've looked it up and down and can't find a blemish on it. Original box is also included. Lightning cable as well. No headphones.

iPhone 5
Black
32GB
AT&T

$160 shipped

Also have some other miscellaneous items:

Fallout 4 (PS4)- $40 shipped

PS4 controller (white and modded with Xbox One thumbsticks)- SOLD

Laptop Bag- $20 shipped

320GB Toshiba external HD- $20 shipped

Apple Earpods (unopened)- $20 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions. Have bought and sold here before!

Discounts if you're interested in multiple items.

Pics of all items are available in the flickr album here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsksD15iV

ThisOne

WTS

The Order 1886 (used but in good condition) - $14

Dying Light PS4 (brand new, still in shrinkwrap) - $28

Those prices are shipped. If you want both, I'll give them to you for $40. Payment via PayPal.

IMAG1323.jpg

OraleeWey

WTS
-New/Sealed Titanfall Xbox One Limited edition controller $85 shipped

-Knack, Second Son, Killzone, TLOU for Ps4, all used but in great condition. $50 shipped for all 4 (that's $12.50 per game, otherwise $15.50 per game). If you want just one let me know.

-Mass Effect Ps3 trilogy. I bought these but it never entered my Ps3. $30 shipped.

-Nintendo 3DS XL; Pokemon X blue system. I rarely played this system and I kept it away in a safe. Very good condition. I have some of the original packaging but unfortunately I don't have the charger. $138 shipped.

Feel free to request pictures. I will provide them ASAP. If you purchase at least 2 PS4 games specifically, or any other item(s) from me, feel free to ask for a GTA V ps3 steelbook at no additional cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom