• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive Seller feedback for C-Drive

Shipped super correctly and packaged everything really nicely. Thanks!

Edit: Wtc is "shipped super correctly"?

Qwell

Positive Seller Feedback for Mattdaddy extremely speedy and easy transaction, exactly what I was looking for.

steadfast

I know it's a longshot, but I was wondering if there was anyone having second thoughts about their Fire Emblem Fates SE pre-order and wanted to work something out?

I have cash but I'd also be willing to trade some other things like N64 Zelda OOT gold cart+instructions kept in a plastic case so it's in great shape. I also have a gold N64 Zelda MM kept the same way.

And finally, I'd be willing to offer up a cart-only, legit copy of GBA Ninja Five-O.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I don't know if there is a market for it anymore since there's the new fangled systems out, but...

I have a basically brand new adult owned black 3DS XL (with orig box/charger. Firmware v9.7.0-25U)

I am looking for some PayPal moneys and will entertain any reasonable offer PM'd to me

Thanks!
$1 shipped

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
SLEIhbg.png

$30 Breaking Bad Complete Series - UVHD

$8 Dark Knight Trilogy - UVHD
$8 Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy - UV

$5 Bram Stoker's Dracula - UVHD
$5 As Above So Below - UVHD
$5 Mr. Smith Goes To Washington - UVHD
$5 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD
$5 Spring - Drafthouse Digital
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$5 The Guest - iTunes + UVHD
$5 Ex Machina - UVHD
$5 Gone Girl - UVHD
$5 Shaun of the Dead - iTunes + UV

$4 Hotel Transylvania - UV
$4 Sixteen Candles - iTunes + UV
$4 Tusk - UVHD
$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Blair Witch Project - UVHD
$4 MAMA - iTunes + UV
$4 Wizard of Oz - UVHD
$4 The Giver - UVHD
$4 Godzilla: Giant Monster All Out Attack + Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla - UVHD

$3 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$3 Savages - iTunes + UVHD
$3 Elysium - UVHD
$3 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$3 Moneyball - UV

*Sold* The Wolverine - UVHD

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/56YUgfd.jpg?1[/img]

I got an extra Wasteland 2 key lying around if anyone wants it for $10. The game's price is curiously sticky on Steam so this is likely as low as it will be for a while.

zulux21

this seems like a good place to note this given how often people are looking for discounted credit

best buy is running
Buy a Select Prepaid Game Card, Get a Second 20% Off
When you buy a select prepaid game card, you'll get 20% off a second one. Get great downloadable content including games, add-ons, movies, TV shows and more.
so effectively 10% off.

hasn't been a real deal on PSN credit so I picked up some (two of the same card so you don't have to get two different ones), seems to have facebook, battle.net and many others.

link to twitter post about this sale.

Xevo

Positive buyer feedback for AtomskEater, Evolution of Metal and neonglow - quick and uncomplicated transactions.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I am buying a new bike. I decided on a bike that is... a lot more than I planned on spending! Hence the stuff for sale. I'm a Gold Seller, so buy with confidence. PM me if you want photos, or to make an offer. Prices include shipping in the US. I'm willing to work out international shipping if you so desire.

Pebble Time - Red strap - Used for a few weeks. In good condition. I have the charge, box, and I think everything that came in it? $70/shipped.

Mega Man The Board Game - KickStarter Deluxe Edition with all the stretch goals and an art print. These are selling for a lot on eBay, I just want my money back? So $140/shipped.

Just Cause 3 (PS4) - Played once, DLC voucher not redeemed. $30/shipped
Fallout 4 (PS4) - Sealed. $30/shipped

Pit Figma - #175. $140/shipped
Lucina Figma - #245. $100/shipped

Want: $50 steam code

Have: various Japanese gaming cards, PSN, eshop, itunes, google play ect.

Living in Japan but have no credit card, dying to play Dragon's Dogma and hit the sale.

JJShadow

WTS

Steam games from HB

- Dropsy 1,85$
- Penarium 1,85$
- Titan Souls 1,85$

I'm from the EU, that´s why I am reducing the prices a little bit (in case you have to pay Paypal fees)

WTB

- Fallout 4 Steam for 30$

WTB:
PlayArts Kai Quiet (New or Used)
Any other MGS figures/merch
XCom2 (steam)
The Division (steam)
Rise of the Tomb Raider (steam)
Fallout 4 Season Pass

WTS/WTT

Rainbow Six Siege PC (Uplay Voucher)

The voucher came with the HyperX Cloud II, and I can't use it with my PC.

Price: $35 (PayPal) or best offer, OR trading it for something digital around that price on PS4 (or PSN Credit)

I am NOT from the US, so I would send you the code via PM.

bigkurz

Banned
WTS

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer CODE for 3DS - $20

I bought the bundle for the small white N3DS but don't really care for the animal crossing fixins. Would also be willing to sell the amiibo card & face plates. Make me an offer!

I'd like to use PayPal. PM me if interested. I've sold one time on here and have +1 feedback.

Thanks!

WTB
Turbografx 16 system
PC Engine or Core Grafx system
Panzer Dragoon 1,2, Saga for Saturn complete preferred but willing to buy disc only for Saga.

Have
PayPal

Leatherface

Positive feedback for sladeums. I purchased Life is Strange for the PS4. Dude had a tracking number for me like 2 min after I paid and I received the game in two days! Talk about fast! Take that Amazon Prime! Haha. Anyway, thanks much sladeums! I've been looking forward to trying this one out with my GF and the price was just right! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom