• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

shandy706

I thought selling Windows keys, etc was discouraged? Especially if the user doesn't specify where the codes come from. There was some disabled keys last thread after some users bought some from B/S/T.

They are. We really need to have a rule update....

Wonder if there's any chance grabbing an 8 key and then instantly upgrading to a new free copy of 10 would be 100% safe. I'd think that might be a good workaround to get 10 quickly. I doubt MS would give you a Windows 10 upgrade with a bad key.

I could see that being a good scenario...maybe? Not sure, I've got 10 on most of our systems here now.

blackjaw

Wonder if there's any chance grabbing an 8 key and then instantly upgrading to a new free copy of 10 would be 100% safe. I'd think that might be a good workaround to get 10 quickly. I doubt MS would give you a Windows 10 upgrade with a bad key.

I could see that being a good scenario...maybe? Not sure, I've got 10 on most of our systems here now.

No thanks, Windows keys cause nothing but drama here. Ban them outright..go to Reddit, etc for sketchy keys and the sadness that inevitably comes with them.

zulux21

WTS
will take paypal (you can gift or I can eat the fees, I don't really care either way lol)
or amazon credit
or PSN credit.
open to offers.

Nintendo 3ds
3ds smash code for Corrin - $3.50
3ds smash code for Bayonetta + umbra clock tower set $4

PSN
Summon Night 5 (psp) - $22.55

Steam codes

New from Humble Monthly.
ARK: Survival Evolved - $8 (part of the next humble monthly, you can get this plus the rest of the bundle for $12. this is out there for people who just want this game now though at discount compared to the whole bundle :p)
Volume - $7
Penarium - $3
Dropsy - $3
Titan Souls - $2.50

returning codes from my old post.
The Last Remnant - $1
life is strange episode 1 (only episode 1) - $1
Teslagrad - $1
Tomb Raider GOTY Edition $4
The Masterplan $3
Mushroom 11 $5
Grim Fandango Remastered $2
Spelunky $2.50
A Fistful of Gun $2
Lethal League - $2
Countenance $2
guns of icarus online $1
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare $2
Block N Load — Platinum Pack DLC $2
Ace of Spades: Battle Builder $2
Gunpoint $2
Tango Fiesta $4
DiscStorm $4
Elite Dangerous Yogscast Cobra Mk III Paint Job $3

non steam keys

Chronicle: RuneScape Legends — Closed Beta Key $3
Armored Warfare T-62 Main Battle Tank + Premium Time $1
Total War: Arena "Yogscast" Shield $2

for those that care these are all humble bundle codes (for the steam games).

WTB
I am looking for light novels at decent prices. I own some but there are plenty I don't own so if you have any to sell (like the spice and wolf bundle I missed out on earlier this page :p) let me know and I will see if it's in my price range.

w696iso.png

rj118

WTS

Animal Crossing New Leaf NiB: $27 shipped
Wii Party U NiB (game only): $30 shipped
Bayonetta 2 NiB: $85 shipped - includes disc for Bayonetta 1 as well - PENDING

Paypal or Amazon Payments are both great.

Ibuki

Banned
WTS:

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer 3DS code - $25

Came with the system bundle, so it might be North America only (not sure). Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

WarpathDC

Positive Seller Feedback for zulux21. Sold me a Rust key, fast transaction.

WTB: Rainbox Six Siege 20 usd
The Division 30 usd

Could trade either for a Rise of the Tomb Raider Key

Wedge7

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=172375741&postcount=14608

Hrm, I dont normally like to make accusations like this, but I think the similarities are probably too close to just be a coincidence. Maybe I'm wrong, for which I apologize.

I'm pretty sure Afro Samuri is Pokemon Trainer Red/Threetri333. Didn't think anything of it until someone mentioned the Selling of Windows Keys, and remembered that guy who got banned twice for trying to sell them in this thread. Decided to quickly look at his post history and noted a ton of similar things in all 3 posters. I mean, a few may be random chance, but the odds of all them adding up are pretty rare.

Normally wouldnt go to that effort but I find it very annoying how bans never seem to have any effect and that they keep trying to return to sell those windows keys. Seems so underhanded how they keep trying to weasel their way back in.

All of them seem to love posting about music and if you note how similar these 2 posts are, its pretty convincing.

Random Access Memories by Daft Punk is amazing with Sennheiser HD 650, Valhalla 2, and Modi 2. I never noticed the minute, yet profound details until now. Where can I find more music like this?

Is it normal to hear constant static background on FLAC albums from the 1950s? I barely notice it when the music plays.

I'm listening to Ella Fitzgerald, best Jazz singer of all time, with Sennheiser HD 650, Valhalla 2, Modi 2.

I think Three333tri/Pokemon Red trainer originally got busted because posters realized he was in SoCal and a few other factors. Heres a post of Samurais regarding SoCal.

There's a lack of public transport in Southern California and gasoline prices are still ~$3.00/gal for Regular.

I don't like driving, but I got to drive. Thankfully there's Amazon and their Now services so I don't have to go out as much.

And then he was always WTB Starbucks and Amazon gift cards at discount, something he also did with his old account.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154787197&postcount=601

WTS -

Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Black Brand New - $140
Google Play $50 Credit - $40
iTunes $50 Gift Card - $42.50

WTB -

Starbucks Gift Card - 70% PayPal
Amazon Gift Card - 80% PayPal

Again, I dont want to falsely attack users, but it seems really suspicious with all the similarities. I mean, not many users even try selling Windows keys, so it narrows down the field incredibly. Guy just cant seem to stop trying. I guess the only thing that would make it more obvious is if he tried selling those Marvel unlimited accounts as well.

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

Want:

PayPal

WTS:

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth PS4 with pre-order DLC - $48
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood PS4 (sealed) - $15
Dark Souls II PS4 (sealed) - $20
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Vita (sealed) - $11
PlayStation All Stars Vita (sealed) - $11

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $25
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $300

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
THE MOST POSITIVE FEEDBACK to littlegrasshopper

They sent me Alien Isolation at the most ~alluring~ price I could have ever asked for.

dallow_bg

nods at old men

Hrm, I dont normally like to make accusations like this, but I think the similarities are probably too close to just be a coincidence. Maybe I'm wrong, for which I apologize.

I'm pretty sure Afro Samuri is Pokemon Trainer Red/Threetri333. Didn't think anything of it until someone mentioned the Selling of Windows Keys, and remembered that guy who got banned twice for trying to sell them in this thread. Decided to quickly look at his post history and noted a ton of similar things in all 3 posters. I mean, a few may be random chance, but the odds of all them adding up are pretty rare.

Normally wouldnt go to that effort but I find it very annoying how bans never seem to have any effect and that they keep trying to return to sell those windows keys. Seems so underhanded how they keep trying to weasel their way back in.

All of them seem to love posting about music and if you note how similar these 2 posts are, its pretty convincing.

I think Three333tri/Pokemon Red trainer originally got busted because posters realized he was in SoCal and a few other factors. Heres a post of Samurais regarding SoCal.

And then he was always WTB Starbucks and Amazon gift cards at discount, something he also did with his old account.

Again, I dont want to falsely attack users, but it seems really suspicious with all the similarities. I mean, not many users even try selling Windows keys, so it narrows down the field incredibly. Guy just cant seem to stop trying. I guess the only thing that would make it more obvious is if he tried selling those Marvel unlimited accounts as well.

He really wants to sell those keys.

NeOak

WTS:
(for real this time)

2x Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Collector's Edition (Vinyl + Game) New & Sealed $130 shipped each OBO

I have 2 of these. Price includes USPS Priority shipping and I'll throw in a set of pins of the game with these.

I take Paypal, but please add the fees.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTB Dropsy $1

Threetri333, what a scumbag.

C-Drive

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

tONJpti.png

I accept Amazon gift codes or Paypal via the gift option, or you may pay the fees. Shipping is included in all prices. Click any links within these listings for additional photos.

Sega Game Gear Lot - $30

The Game Gear system powers on, however the screen looks to be dying as things are really dim - I could barely see what was going on testing the games. It is sold AS-IS.

Includes the system, AC Adapter, Official Carrying Case, Magnifier, system Instruction Manual, and the following games (with manuals):

• Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2
  • Sonic Chaos
  • Arcade Classics

Also includes the manual for Clutch Hitter and a few pieces of Game Gear related paperwork. The Clutch Hitter and Sonic the Hedgehog manuals have a small corner of each of them cut out on the rear sides.

Smash Bros. for Wii U - $37 (Wii U - Complete)

K2xqC59m.jpg

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Sochi 2014 - $17 (Wii U - New & Sealed)

I7Iimq1m.jpg

Red Dead Redemption - $9 (PS3 - Complete with Map)

u0fprz7m.jpg

OraleeWey

Yeah I was highly suspicious of him but I didn't want to point it out or call him out. Only thing I had to go by was previous issues regarding windows keys and someone on another thread mentioned that every time he mentioned "windows key", some "junior will PM me asking if I needed one".

I just put 2 and 2 together. Someone should PM a mod.

NotSelf

SOLD

The 3DS XL is in perfect condition no scratches on top or bottom screen also no scratches on outside of the unit.

All other items are also in perfect condition.

Included items:

1.3DS XL Black
2.Original box and manual
3.ac adapter
4.3ds case
5.animal crossing new leaf
6.rhythm heaven
7.korg ds-10
8.little big planet 3
9.the evil within
10.far cry 4
11.infamous second son
12.conception 2 ps vita
13.raspberry pi
14.PS TV (Brand new unopened box)

$200 for this 14 game bundle.

PAYPAL US SHIPPING ONLY

Since when do we allow major scalping in this thread?

From certain figures to Bayonetta 2 Wii U (original print) people are selling stuff at ridiculous prices.

GravyButt

Have:
Assassins Creed Syndicate (xb1)
Forza 6 (xb1)
The Witcher 3 (xb1)

All adult owned and like new. Want paypal. Will ship usps first class free shipping. Send me a pm with a decent offer please!

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom