• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to sell off a few items. All prices include shipping. PayPal ONLY. Send as FF/ Gift. Due to shipping cost US only

Retro City Rampage DX, Vita, Brand New- $45 1 available

Majoras Mask 3D, 3DS, Used- $32(Small indent on the top left corner of the mask in the logo. Picture was hard to get a shot of and does not show up that good. Would also trade for Super Smash Bros. 3DS complete, or Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam complete.

A bunch of Digital movie codes. (if the code does not work PM me and I can refund your money)

-Veronica Mars the Movie-$2
-Lords of Salem-$2
-Silent Hill Revelation-$2
-Breaking Bad 5th Season-$6
-Breaking Bad The Final Season-$6

WTB

Titan Soul - Steam key for $1 Paypal gift.

WTT
Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS PAL(new) for Bravely Default PAL

(I don't mind if it's opened but in really good conditions and, box and art).

WTS

The Witcher 3 GOG Key ~£10 (Make me an offer)

Some games that I didn't open and came with my consoles, I can upload pictures on request.
3DS
-Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS PAL (new, came with the console, never opened) ~£20
http://i.imgur.com/q8l79Cu.jpg
-Xenoblade Cover plates for n3DS (also never opened, came with the console) ~Make me an offer I have no idea for the price.
http://i.imgur.com/Jcxb7QQ.jpg
PS4
-Metal gear solid V: TPP (new, came with the console, never open) ~£20
-Terraria PS4 £10

Shipping is +£3 (for tracking, I'm in UK), will post next day.
Paypal gift or buyer pay fees.

Spike

Can someone please tell me what is a fair asking price for a opened, but never used NA copy of Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii?

coopolon

For Sale: Unlocked Grey iPhone 6 16GB.

Phone was purchased from Sprint on contract, but I will have Sprint unlock it before shipping it to you so it can be used on any network that will support it, you'll just have to get a sim card.

Phone is in good shape - no screen blemishes, a few minor scratches on the back. Will come with original packaging, charger, and cable. I can include the headphones if you want but they have been used.

Looking for $325 shipped, accepting Amazon GC or maybe Paypal gifts.

Will ship early next week (in the process of moving over from this to my new phone. Can provide pictures to those interested.

I have a lot of feedback in the thread, although most of it is buyer but some seller.

Enordash

WTT:

Forced
Monaco
Magic2014 - GONE
AwesomeNauts
Magicka
Trine2
Orion Prelude
Portal 2 - GONE

I'm really just giving these away. All are Steam gifts. PM me.

I also have an extra Paladins beta key if anyone is interested. - GONE

Want To Sell:

New- Razer Kraken Pro Over-Ear Headset: World Of Tanks Edition $60
Brand new! Never opened!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...0009-_-Product
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fWKIumh.jpg[/IMG]

Also WTS some steam keys

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger $1
Front Mission Evolved $2
Just Cause Collection $5
Life Is Strange: Episode 1 $1
Murdered: Soul Suspect $5
Tomb Raider: Anniversary $1
Tomb Raider 1 $1
Tomb Raider 2 $1
Tomb Raider 3 $1
Tomb Raider Legend $1
Tomb Raider Underworld $1
Yosumin $1
ShadowGate $3
ShadowGate: MacVenture Series $1

Want To Buy:

XBOX One Console and Power Brick for around $160-$170 would be nice

Chorazin

FS: PS3 TE Fightstick and 360 TE Fightstick- $110 each shipped

HPRLOvD.jpg

More pics here: http://imgur.com/a/v0GBl and http://imgur.com/a/uCNKF

Modded with Semitsu buttons and sticks, which I like the feel of better (not to mention the look!). I put 40 hours or so using the PS3 and 10 into the 360 before I realized I was getting to the point in fighting games were I would need to devote a ton of time to playing to get better and couldn't make that commitment. The only wear I noticed was a bit of rust on the bottom left screw on the PS3 one from where my arm rested while playing, and the usual light scratches on the surface material. They works flawlessly and I also have the original boxes!

PS3 sticks confirmed to work with SFV on PS4, and either will work with PC with zero hassle. They'll probably last you a lifetime, I just don't use them and won't be picking up SFV.

I accept Paypal or Amazon gift cards! Also willing to trade for Monster Hunter goods.

Anyone want to buy an Xbox One - Day One Edition With Kinect!

Hardly used and in top condition. No games. Two pads (one never used). All original packaging.

UK only.

Susurrus

Anyone have a spare official Xbox 360 S European Power Supply they're willing to send to me in Germany for a reasonable price? Microsoft is useless and won't sell me one since I didn't buy my console in Germany "find someone that has one registered and have them send it to you" is all they'd tell me.

Send a PM please.

Zyrox

WTB:
A PAL 2DS or PAL non XL n3DS with firmware 10.3 or lower.
I live in Germany so something from here/Europe is preferred so that the shipping costs aren't too high.

I have PayPal.
Shoot me a PM if you have something.

Susurrus

I have a tin for Everquest "Gold Edition" that came with a tin, a cloth map, some fancy book thing in there and an action figure that is unfortunately bent somehow while still in package (though now the package ripped open, too). Keys are used of course.

I can send it from USPS from APO, or whatever method in Germany (Deutsche Post/DHL or UPS). I don't need any money for the game, just cover the shipping and we'll call it even. I was going to toss it but some stuff in it looks nice so maybe a fan wants it.

I can take pics if interested and I'll take pics of the receipt (or can do a receiver pays shipping if someone can guide me to set that up).

PM me.

Glix

Reposting after a few days, hope that is okay,

WTT

WHAT I WANT

I am looking for PS3/4 COMPATIBLE ARCADE STICK WITH SANWA PARTS

WHAT I HAVE

HRAP EX MODDED WITH SANWA BUTTONS. STICK CAME STOCK SANWA - Condition - modded and somewhat used. USB wire is starting to break so I have it taped to the back of the unit in the position it needs to be in to work. I could splice it easily or take into account that it needs to be spliced when we trade

PICTURE (the colors are off, the buttons were not "Mets Blue" as I had hoped, but they are not as periwinkle as they appear in the picture)

HRAP VX SA STOCK. Comes with stock Sanwa parts. Near mint condition, not used that heavily looks like it just came out of the box. Was used by a Guinea Pig once.

PICTURE (my actual stick not stock photos)

(with guinea pig Bunny Lebowski)

LOGITECH DRIVING FORCE GT WHEEL AND PEDALS (PS3) (Linda Blair edition, if you have one you get the joke) As of this point needs an adapter to work with PS4, but crazier things have happened. I'm loathe to part with it, but if it is the difference between getting a PS4 stick and not, then I'm ready to let it go.

Picture! (I will even include my hacky "stand" if you want it!)

I am very open to making this trade any sort of way, if I have to make up my end with some cash, or some throw ins or whatever. I am very open to all kinds of sticks, even homemade, as long as it is sanwa parts and I like the look and body shape of the stick. Please don't hesitate to reach out and ask ANY questions.

Why would you make this trade???

1. You are nice and want to help a fellow gaffer

2. You are PC only or PC/XBONE this gen, and so the functionality you would get from one of my sticks is the same as you currently have. And the VX-SA is so damn pretty.

3. You only play MVC2 and MVC3 so you need to make sure you have 360 sticks for life

STRONGLY PREFERRED TO DO THIS IN PERSON IN THE NYC AREA, BUT I'M WILLING TO TRY DOING IT VIA POSTAL IF WE MUST. Again, just reach out, I'm a pretty easy going dude.

Sorry I'm new to this thread should I not be posting pictures? I made sure to quote them so they aren't gigantic. Is there some way to spoiler them with a show/hide button? The normal spoiler tags don't work and [oldspoiler] doesn't work either.

sarcoa

Positive seller feedback for televator

Gave me a great shipped price, and took the care necessary to pack/protect two extremely fragile Saturn game cases. Even refunded me a bit of money when I slightly overpaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom