• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I don't know if there is a market for it anymore since there's the new fangled systems out, but...

I have a basically brand new adult owned black 3DS XL (with orig box/charger. Firmware v9.7.0-25U)

I am looking for some PayPal moneys and will entertain any reasonable offer PM'd to me

Thanks!
$1 shipped

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
SLEIhbg.png

$30 Breaking Bad Complete Series - UVHD

$8 Dark Knight Trilogy - UVHD
$8 Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy - UV

$5 Bram Stoker's Dracula - UVHD
$5 As Above So Below - UVHD
$5 Mr. Smith Goes To Washington - UVHD
$5 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD
$5 Spring - Drafthouse Digital
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$5 The Guest - iTunes + UVHD
$5 Ex Machina - UVHD
$5 Gone Girl - UVHD
$5 Shaun of the Dead - iTunes + UV

$4 Hotel Transylvania - UV
$4 Sixteen Candles - iTunes + UV
$4 Tusk - UVHD
$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Blair Witch Project - UVHD
$4 MAMA - iTunes + UV
$4 Wizard of Oz - UVHD
$4 The Giver - UVHD
$4 Godzilla: Giant Monster All Out Attack + Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla - UVHD

$3 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$3 Savages - iTunes + UVHD
$3 Elysium - UVHD
$3 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$3 Moneyball - UV

*Sold* The Wolverine - UVHD

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/56YUgfd.jpg?1[/img]

Summon Night 5 PSP/Vita PSN Code - $25
Dragon Quest V Complete - $30
Talos Principle PS4 (New) - $30
Dell Promo GC ($250) - $225 (exp 3/21)

WTB XCom 2 $35

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

Ettie

New 3ds XL in black, bought new in late August 2015. Comes with boxes, packing material, a charger, and unopened AR cards. No chips or dings, I'm sure a picky player could find mars, but it appears to have no scratches. I never took it out of the house, was just kept on nightstand and didn't move. No tap intensive gaming, maybe used stylus twice. It does have minor hinge wobble, the kind that Nintendo says is intended. Screen clicks into place as it should. I can provide more detail if anyone has questions or wants additional pics.

140 Paypal gift, (or 145 G&S) shipped USPS priority with delivery confirmation. Continental US only please.

Firmware is 10.1.0-27U

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jHt9vfa.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LO4K5OA.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UR5mUXc.jpg[/img]

Mario Kart 7 - 15

All complete. Prices include shipping/tracking. Paypal gift unless you want to cover fees. Fair amount of feedback here, all positive for both buying and selling.

Old PC Stuff:

4 GB DDR2 - 12.50
Intel E8400 Wolfdale Core 2 Duo 3.0Ghz - 35

Reposting x7 w/ prices, shipping not included (I am US based). I am open to negotiation, especially if you want to grab a few things at once.

I want to get rid of a bunch of Anime and some games. Here's the first wave of stuff. If anyone is interested in taking anything off my hands for reasonable price let me know what you're interested in and we can work something out. I want to sell the multi item series as a set (so Uncharted 1-3 and Ai Yori Aoshi 1-2 come together for example)

List:
Gasaraki V1-8 w/ Metal case - 50$
Cyber Formula box set - 40$
Domain of Murder - 2$
Akira Steelbook (pioneer) - 10$
Shinesman - 5$
Madonna - 2$
Sakura wars the movie (pioneer w/ pencilboards) - 5$
Berserk V1-6 box set - 200$
Escaflowne the movie Ultimate edition (includes esca tarot cards) - 10$
Nadia secret of blue water V1-10 tin - 40$
Mask of Zeguy - 2$
Appleseed steelbook - 5$
Gokusen collection - 10$
Simoun collection - 10$
Phoenix collection - 10$
Twelve Kingdoms Box set 1 (blue) and 2 (green) - 40$
Uncharted 1, 2, and 3 - 10$
Haibane Renmei V1-4 box - Fatal Futanari
Ai Yori Aoshi V1-4 box set and Ai Yori Aoshi S2 V1-3 box set - 40$
Shuffle box set - 15$
Mushishi box set - Mr_Kuschels
Shingu: Secret of Stellar Wars box set - 15$
Tenchi in Tokyo box set - 10$
White Knight Chronicles - 5$
Le Chevalier D'eon V1-6 box set - 20$
Toradora DVD LE set 1 and 2 (original release, sub only w/ artbooks and corrected disc 1) - 150$
Robot Taekwon V (Korean Mazinger ripoff) - 2$

Everything is in really good condition and well cared for disc wise and for the most part packaging wise. Mask of Zeguy and Domain of Murder have slashed UPCs (but they came that way when I bought them)

ClearData

Positive Seller Feedback for Sykotic

Sold me a Rise of the Tomb Raider key for a good price and the whole transaction took less than 15 minutes and went very smoothly.

pwack

And I'll say it again. Feedback posts need to be moved to their own contained thread where anyone can wade through purely feedback posts if they want. The one major exception would be neutral/negative feedback that need to be brought to the attention of the majority looking through the BST. Besides that, no one reads the endless positive posts and no one will miss scrolling past X giving feedback to Y for god knows what. They primarily exist as a record for the feedback list document and all they do here is clutter up the thread and artificially speed up the 150 post limit. I randomly selected a few pages to illustrate my point. See below.

From pages 110 to 112 (150 posts), there were 60 feedback-only posts.
From pages 210 to 212, there were 45 feedback-only posts.
From pages 228 to 230, there were 48 feedback-only posts.

If that pans out thread-wide, a full one-third of the posts here are just feedback clutter.

Positive Poster feedback for Mega. He brings up very good points.

superjona

Positive buyer feedback for Clint. Extremely quick transaction.

WTS
Helldivers Steam Code - $12
Infinifactory PS4 NA - $18
Infinifactory PS4 EU - €16

Payment via PayPal Gift or fees covered.

FS:

Over $650 in video game soundtracks purchased while in Japan from Amazon and other retail stores. (Jet Set Radio is the US Release and both of the Dragon Quest albums were purchased used).

All authentic, in like new condition, and come complete with booklets and spine cards. Have only been played 1-2 times.

Only selling as a lot. From smoke free home.

$350 shipped in the US.

WTS:

2x uPlay preorder keys for The Division on PC.

Asking $40/ea in Amazon GC.

These come from the logitech keyboard bundle promo but I'm not interested in the game.

Thanks!

Zaheer

WTB (PayPal)

Black Ops 3 season pass (PS4) - $35 or trade for an XCOM 2 Steam key.

Bravely Default (3DS) - Looking for this cheap with case and artwork included.

sabanoo

WTS- Humble Bundle Uplay Keys

Rayman Origins- $3
Far Cry 3- $3
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™- $3
Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: China -$3
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory®- $3
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon -$3

Buy them all for $13, Paypal.

Not sure if you're aware but the Ubisoft Humble Bundle is still available for another 6 days and the BTA right now is only $8.30 for those games + 2 more. It might be hard to sell at $13 for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom