• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling an unplayed copy of Mad Max: Fury Road 2xLP Mondo vinyl on silver/white. The outer packaging is still on the gatefold with the Mondo sticker.

Just looking for what I paid for it plus shipping. $50 shipped.

Mondrian

SELLING:

PS4 - Vanilla Destiny, like new condition. $15
PS4 - Elder Scrolls Online, like new condition. $20

All prices shipped! USA / Paypal Gift

LQX

I want to buy the $15 tier Capcom Bundle to get Resident Evil 5 - UNTOLD STORIES. Anyone willing to pay $7.50 for just Street Fighter IV on Steam?

volgihn

WTS:

PC
Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain - 40$
Purchased a GTX980Ti and I never used the MGS code.

Xbox One
Rock Band 4 + Gamestop 30 song pre-order bonus- 50$
Sealed copy of the game.

paolo11

WTB

Ultra Street Fighter 4 costume pack for PC.

WTT

I got the Capcom bundle and I wanna offer

DmC
Lost Planet 3
Resident Evil Revelations.

bigace33

I know this is a long shot but looking for an Xbox one for around $200-220. I know new models with new controllers are out,but I don't mind the older 500 GB models with the older controllers. The console will mainly be used as a glorified roku with some light gaming.

positive seller feedback for: CrazyDude.

Sold me me Persona 4 Ultimax at a good price, then refunded me when it never came (which it did later that day).

sorry again.

RkOwnage

Selling:
Macbook Pro 13' 2015 Model: MF839LL/A - 128gb HDD/8GB Ram etc
I've used lightly for 2 months, but I am wanting a Surface Pro 4, and decided to do away with the Mac products. It's in fantastic condition.

Looking for $900 + S&H, will listen to offers, but trying to keep it in that range.

Apple Watch 42mm Sport w/ White and Pink bands. Includes original packaging as well as 2 years of Apple Care (Good until May 2017)

Watch has been used since May, but lightly, and has not had any damage. There has been a Zagg Screen protector on it since Day 1 and it has been very taken care of!

Looking for $300 for the Watch, Applecare and extra band, shipped.

Amiibo, New in Box, all NA, wanting to sell as a group, for $150 + S&H
Dark Pit
Ness x2
Palutina
Mega Man
Greninja
King DeDeDe
Meta Knight
Jigglypuff
Dr. Mario
Wii Fit Trainer
Ganondorf
Charizard
Wario

New 3DS XL Majora's Mask Edition $225 shipped - Does not come with Charger
Has been lightly used since release, but I don't have time to play it much. Has a Green Zelda plastic case on it, and no scratches at all!

I accept Paypal only, gift or normal with you covering any fees! I can provide pictures if needed!

Wanted to sell Nintendo 3ds The Legend of Zelda™: Tri Force Heroes demo codes but will now be giving them out for free in the thread linked in post 1279.

rpmboy

Want to sell Nintendo 3ds The Legend of Zelda™: Tri Force Heroes demo codes for north America. $5 each? PayPal gift only please. Thanks.

Use the code below to download the demo.
Once downloaded, you can play the available dungeon with two friends* via local play. (Other modes such as single-player and download play won’t be available.)
You can also try out online co-op mode during these hours:
10/16: 5 PM - 10 PM PT10/17: 5 PM - 10 PM PT10/18: 7 AM - 12 PM PT

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1124433

boiled goose

good with gravy
Selling:

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Pricess [Wii]
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker [GC]
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest [GC]

used, but complete and in good condition.

Club Nintendo Pin Collection (new)
Club Nintendo Legend of Zelda Poster collection (used)

pics upon request. Fair offers accepted.

Want to buy:
Splatoon Amiibos at retail or under prices. used or new.

PM me if interested!!! :)

//ARCANUM

Anyone interested in buying a collection of open box Amiibo? I have about 30ish, mostly from smash, a couple mario party, and a 30th anniversary mario. All are adult owned and have only ever been used on display.

I have *lots* of rare ones.

I'd only be interested in selling as a full set in one transaction.

So if anyone has remote interest, please hit me up and I can get you a full list when I get home.

Thanks!

(Reason for selling is I'm super interested in diving into the Star Wars Disney Infinity set, but budget dictates that I can only collect one of these, Infinity or Amiibo lol. So I'm not just selling these to get rid of them, has to be the whole collection for the right price.)

2819905-7680890528-28199.png

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
i checked with nrvalleytime a bit ago to verify and he said they are not allowed to be sold.

This would be news to me as well and wouldn't really make sense.

Why not be able to sell something when both the buyer and seller agree to a price?

Black Sony PSP 3000, have had it for quite a while, still works like a champ battery life is okay for its age, works fine and can run the latest cfw.

Looking for 30$ shipped, I am located in Southeast US, Paypal and prefer gift or for you to cover fees.

PM if interested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom