• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaheer

WTS

PAYPAL ONLY

Fallout 4: Pip-Boy Edition (PS4/XBOX ONE/PC) - ($250)

Fallout-4Edicion-Coleccionista.png

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4) - ($45) - NEVER PLAYED

Destiny: The Taken King LE DLC (The Taken King, Expansion I, Expansion II) - ($45)

Destiny: The Taken King Early Access Expansion Pass (2) - ($5)

-tv0ub_pWKKX7z5yTjUdOk6__j0lX2bPcl3s33IBPHO363AxF4nDxTrxq9ukxvVypukC-Jcr3Yei9nwzJeRkT4lVvWl1hUajuPGSlvyiLVLMiytjLsys9dL0Zm4xtteWZHZu12K1H8s-vHa1I4Buygq1WxIv3a1GclYa0QtADP-F2Q_ftNaLkF5rqxlP1HVq9pwJkzd57ZPVXaKxZCZkl8C0EmEEvAe9FWvhIgYKxpNSblrJZuF-AlO5SpXiUGyVQ8j-aCyCY31Q0yEJjClpFXZ89nkD8VChvdl0jquN4rfGXVDukkIuzSaO85Mb0wzkCFMY_m0lLR7kQ1sHACZHt4YdeIAhA0DOGnDJgFJex5yxg9xpDXkSs8B49o_yEfl8WWRS79TWPX_wUCRbwbjXA8cppULPU1nxMPqoLxQWmJZn4uTVf6LfBBaWlKQQf94Ns71gWCKRtNDwabPHWIIahC_bjRy0ZWXQV0KYWCNybPG-sTugBfntxMSul63la_RcO1clNzzfmFef-ZJfrd7aW05qD_HI6xAK0vQM-cQ9Kos=w1680-h584-no

jmizzal

For the new page

I have a lot of google play credit that I dont use, is it a way to sell it to somebody else for paypal money? like maybe turn it into a gift credit.

for anybody that needs google play credit

randome

Have (all PS3)
  • Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm

Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

dork

Banned
Have an uncharted bundle coming in the mail October 21st or 22nd. Going to sell the game code for $40, if someone wants to call dibs (don't pay until I get it obviously). Let me know!

wXMO1hH.png

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:

>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Link to BB's weekly deals: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/349630-best-buy-ad-1011-1017/

Specials:
Mario Party 10 - $27.99 after GCU
Smash Bro's U - $44.99 after GCU
Until Dawn -$31.99 after GCU
Borderlands: HC - $27.99 after GCU

WTS:

UV Codes

Mad Max Fury Road - $5

JaseMath

Selling:
• Fujifilm X-T10 w/XF 18-55mm F2.8-4.0 R LM OIS Lens. $825.
Brand new, never opened. Got it as a gift and while I want to keep it, I could really use the money for bills toward our 4-month old.

It wasnt a listing it was a question so I can post a listing
sorry if I cant do that

I see what you're saying, but this part: "for anybody that needs google play credit" basically makes it a listing.

That being said....you can't transfer Google Credit if it's already been assigned to an account, so it's a moot point. Sorry buddy.

jmizzal

I see what you're saying, but this part: "for anybody that needs google play credit" basically makes it a listing.

That being said....you can't transfer Google Credit if it's already been assigned to an account, so it's a moot point. Sorry buddy.

oh I didnt have that first part in the original post

but now that I posted on the new page I got my question answered lol

Soulflarz

Banned
oh I didnt have that first part in the original post

but now that I posted on the new page I got my question answered lol

Just edit your original post or wait 150, those are the rules. It's not because no one cares about your question, it's because if the rule wasn't enforced we would basically have people abuse it to death.

Sora_N

Steam DmC $3 from Humble Bundle SOLD
Resident Evil 5 (vanilla) $3 from Humble Bundle

OBO I only wanted Revelations.

PayPal gift only

WTB:

Some kind of iPad, though Im open to other tablets

WTS
iPad Mini (1st generation, black 16 GB model) - $150 shipped

My wife upgraded to a new tablet finally so she wants to get rid of her Mini. Still runs well and has been taken care of. A few minor scuffs near the bottom. It's been in an Incipio case with and smart cover since it was bought (will throw those in as well). PM if you want pics or additional info.

You guys should talk.

positive seller feedback for H3XAntiStyle who just sold me an Animal Crossing Happy Home designer for a nice price

Positive feedback for wiibomb, who sent payment quickly. :D
Also, since it's been a while:

WTS:
3DS XL, Red, great condition. Will include vertical charging dock, a trigger grip, but will NOT include the charger, as I only have a small USB charging cable. $160
_DSC9867 by Hunter Mauro, on Flickr
_DSC9869 by Hunter Mauro, on Flickr
_DSC9870 by Hunter Mauro, on Flickr

A6000 -- With 3 Lenses (16-50 kit lens, 30mm Sigma 2.8, 50mm Sony 1.8), charger, strap, and L Bracket. L bracket is swiss compatible. Camera and lenses are in excellent condition. Some small scratches on the Hotshoe mount, this is done intentionally to ensure that 3rd party flashes will work with the a6000 (saving you time, really). Sensor recently cleaned, immaculate. Some very light scratches on the body of the Sigma 30mm (glossy finish). Will include 32GB SD card, Class 10. Overall, includes everything you need to get started, from the kit lens, to the two most common focal lengths in primes. $800 for all of it. Excellent camera, excellent lenses.
WP_20151008_20_04_00_Raw by Hunter Mauro, on Flickr
_DSC9876 by Hunter Mauro, on Flickr (This shows the scratch on it)
Shipping will likely be around ~$10 continental US.

The Boat

SELLING: The Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses ticket for the Madrid concert on the 13th of November. Unfortunately, I have exams scheduled for that day and won't be able to attend... I'll sell it at the price I paid for it. I'm in Portugal and can ship it wherever. Paypal would be ideal.
Price: €70

So I really don't want to do this but I am desperate for funds. I really don't want to ship the following as I know it'll cost a bit. Local pickup in Rantoul, IL (Close to Champaign, IL) only. Possible Joliet, IL as I occasionally go up that way.

I have a custom built gaming PC that I built back in March. I have played GTA V on it with no issues as well as Witcher 3 and any other game I have thrown at it. Handles streaming + gaming with no issues.

Specs:

I7 4790k
nVidia GeForce 970
16 GB Ram
2 TB HD + separate 128 GB SSD
Cube case (can specify and show pics with PM)

Have separate CPU cooler that I have not installed yet. Has stock on now.

Two Lenovo 21.5" IPS Monitors
Bose Speakers
Logitech G502 Gaming Mouse
Blackwidow Gaming Keyboard

I think that's about it although it feels like I am missing a few things.

Price.. Not entirely sure. I'd be looking in the ballpark of $1300 for all but would be flexible (please don't low ball..)

This is my baby, lol

I would be interested in seeing some pics of this.

Also, what's the motherboard and PSU? Would you be interested in selling the computer itself separate from the monitors and speakers? Choosing to post here instead of PMing as I'd imagine others interested in buying a computer would have some of the same questions.

Destiny Taken King Code and Early Weapons Pack Code - Includes both Expansions. Also included is the Early Access Weapons Pack. - $30 PP Gifted

shandy706

WTS / WTT
Choose Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege or Assassin's Creed Syndicate Code = SOLD :)

50% off - so $35 PayPal Gift :)

This is a code that allows you to pick between the two.

*Modded PSOne/LCD combo and Resident Evil 2 for PS1 have been sold.

I am selling off my entire collection of PS1, Saturn, and Dreamcast games and hardware.

Items that include an * next to the price will not be sold alone. I am setting a $20 minimum sale.

PM for specifics on disc quality. Everything plays, most discs are in very good shape. Only the more common or inexpensive titles have any serious wear and tear. Games have been stored in standard CD jewel cases (or the cases they came in), in a Case Logic 30 slot CD case nylon travel holder. This is the kind of travel case that allows the discs to be stored in their jewel case. The case has been stored on its side to allow the discs to suspend vertically, book shelf-style. Silica gel packets are kept in the case and the case is stored in a climate controlled area.

PayPal (preferred) or Amazon accepted. Shipping is not included in pricing unless stated otherwise. U.S. buyers only.
I will accept reasonable offers.

Images (Check list to determine if something is still available as the list is updated more often than the images):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the list, I have put together some bundles:

Everything = $500 shipped

PSOne Games Bundle = $80 shipped

Saturn Games Bundle = $185 shipped

Dreamcast Games Bundle = $50 shipped

Saturn Hardware Bundle = $45 shipped

Dreamcast Hardware Bundle = $65 shipped

PSOne Hardware Bundle (includes console/LCD display) = $170 shipped
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Software
-Imports include the spine card and other promotional materials unless stated otherwise.
-Games are complete unless stated otherwise.

PlayStation
  • Mad Stalker Full Metal Panic (import, no spine card) - $35
  • Tenchu: Stealth Assassins - $5*
  • Wipeout:3 - $5*
  • Ridge Racer Type 4 - $10*
  • Rollcage Stage II - $5*
Disc Only
  • Loaded (greatest hits version) - $2*
  • Project Horned Owl - $5*

Saturn
  • Assault Suit Leynos 2 (import) - $35
  • Pocket Fighter (import, no spine card) - $20
  • Bulk Slash (import) - $70
Disc Only
  • Nights (demo disc) - $2*
  • Virtual On Netlink Edition - $10*
  • Sega Rally Championship Netlink Edition - $10*
  • Akumajo Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight (import) - $40

Dreamcast
  • Gigawing 2 (import) - $35
Disc Only
  • King of Fighters Dream Match 1999 (import) - $8*
  • Outtrigger - $10*

Hardware:
All hardware does not include original packaging unless stated otherwise.

Saturn:
  • Gray Japanese controller - $15*
  • U.S. 3D controller - $15*
  • A/V composite cable (comes with console)
  • Multi-tap - $15*
Dreamcast:
  • 3 gray controllers - $10* for one
  • 1 clear blue controller - $10*
  • S-Video cable (unofficial) - $10* (or comes with console)
  • Mouse (clear mini Japanese Outtrigger pack in) - $10*
  • Mouse (gray official) - $10*
  • Keyboard (second run with the longer controller cable) - $10* (be prepared for special shipping charges due to size)
  • 1 VMU (official black/clear) - $8*
  • 2 VMUs (official gray) - $5* for one
  • 1 VMU (unofficial, memory card only, green/clear) - $3*
PlayStation:
  • S-Video cable (official PS1 style) - $10*
  • 3 memory cards (official - gray, red, and crystal clear) - $25 (for all)
  • Namco NeGcon racing controller - $20
  • Multi-tap - $10*

That about sums everything up. Thanks for looking!

wiibomb

I would be interested in seeing some pics of this.

Also, what's the motherboard and PSU? Would you be interested in selling the computer itself separate from the monitors and speakers? Choosing to post here instead of PMing as I'd imagine others interested in buying a computer would have some of the same questions.

I was actually going to PM about this, but I'm not really sure, so I'm glad you asked in the thread, I'm interested in knowing this too

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling a few Steam gifts:

-State of Decay $5
-Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle $5
-LA Noire Complete $5

Let me know if you're interested!

edit: noooooo last post ;__;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom