• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VLEXP

WTS/WTT:

Sentinels of the Multiverse - $2.00
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - SOLD
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Classic Edition - SOLD
Switchcars - $2.00

Looking for PayPal (Buyer pays fees) or trade for other steam keys.

Thank you,

OraleeWey

This thread moves fast!

I have a couple of things here for sale. Note, the links are pictures to the items posted.

First
I've got $40 on steam. I'll gift you anything you want that's worth $40 on steam for $30 PayPal.

I've got a Crystal transparent Red 2DS. It is new and sealed. Just know that Nintendo doesn't use sticker seals on their boxes for some reason. However, it is 100% new and unused. Asking for $80 shipped.

Next, I have a new/sealed copy of Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition for Ps3. The box isn't exactly perfect but overall it isn't bad. It's in pretty good shape. General tear and settled dust. Here is a picture of the worst damage around the box. This is going for around $200-$300 on eBay. I'm asking for $150 shipped.

Then I've got a new/sealed charcoal black Sony PlayStation 2. These things are going for around $360 on eBay as of my light research. I'm asking for $260 shipped. If you're interested and want to reasonably counter offer me, don't hesitate to PM me.

Finally I have a Crystal White Sony PlayStation 3 Limited Edition Bundle. It is new/sealed. Comes with a 500gb HDD and a PlayStation Plus subscription. Though it must be expired by now. It's going for around $300 on eBay. I'm asking for the same as the Ps2 above, $260 shipped. Again, if you're interested and want to reasonably counter offer me, don't hesitate to PM me.

neonglow

Positive buyer feedback for EsotericManiac. Sold him a PSN code.

Positive seller feedback for Enordash. He gave me some Steam codes.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
WTS:

Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition - $185 shipped in the lower 48

4gOhIQx.jpg

WTB:

The Division PC

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Does that game just have a thin box like the Bravely Defauly CE did? Box is looking pretty rough.

Yeah it does just have a thin box. The corners are a lil dinged up from the amazon bubble mailer. Will take more pics if anyone is curious but it's really not bad.

If people are just wanting the wolf link amiibo put me down as someone just wanting the game. Could work something out. Especially with the Amazon prime discount making it better.

Voidguts

WTS Steam keys from the Humble Monthly I'm not interested in; Paypal gift or pay fees.

GRAV - $3
Sentinels of the Multiverse $3
Switchcars - $2
I am Bread - $2

Flandy

Positive seller feedback for Flandy.

Sold me a game code, quick and simple process!

Positive Seller Feedback for exnine

Good communicator, well packed items. And I know he can't control the USPS, but one day shipping didn't hurt. I think this was his first GAF sale, but I would recommend him to anyone if he lists more stuff down the road.

Positive seller feed back for Flandy.

Positive buyer feedback for you guys

WTS:

Digital movie codes

Some of those movies were purchased used so I'm not sure if the codes still work. Because of that, I'll send them before paymen so you can try them.

$3/ea

Collateral - UV
Ex Machina - UV
It Follows - UV/iTunes
New Year´s Eve - UV
Project Almanac - UV/ITunes
Safe House - UV/iTunes
Snow White and the Huntsman - UV/iTunes

Games

- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd for PSP complete (Japanese language but can be patched to English and played on moded PSP) -$14
- Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep for PSP - $14
- Soul Sacrifice for PS Vita complete (Pal Version) - $13
- Valkyria Chronicles for PS3 complete - $10
- Heavy Rain Directors cut for PS3 complete -$12
- Danganronpa Ultra despair girls for PS Vita complete -$30
- Metal Gear Solid 4 for PS3 complete - $6

Movies/Shows

- Deathnote the complete series (still sealed) - $29

Shipping, if applicable, is not included. Please send me a PM if you're interested in something and we can go from there (prices are not firm). Before sale I'll make sure to take multiple pictures of the item so that you know exactly what you're gonna get.
Shipping only within the US. I'm located in Alaska.

Mifec

WTB The Division nvidia code 30-35$

Also if anyone from Europe is selling a 3ds or a n3ds XL already cfw-ed I'd pay nicely for that.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Positive buyer feedback for:

Flaxh
Adry9
VindictiveGnome
gaboumafou
Mr. Grape
laserlaser
data

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I am buying a new bike. I decided on a bike that is... a lot more than I planned on spending! Hence the stuff for sale. I'm a Gold Seller, so buy with confidence! PM me if you want photos, or if you'd like to make an offer. I'm willing to negotiate as long as you don't try to lowball me.

Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. I'm willing to work out international shipping if you so desire.

More detailed pictures of the Saturn games are available in this album: http://imgur.com/a/srpNQ I'll try to get pics of everything else when I'm back home on Wednesday.

- Panzer Dragoon Saga (US Saturn) - Very nice condition. $400/shipped
- Burning Rangers (US Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Batsugun (Japanese Saturn) - $130/shipped
- Enemy Zero & D (US Saturn) - $100/shipped together. I'd much rather sell these as a pair.

If you buy all of the above, I'd do $725/shipped + insured. And I'd throw in an a mystery game or two.

Complete beatmania IIDX Japanese PS2 collection - 3rd Style through Empress, with boxes and instructions and a Konami Arcade Style Controller. I won't include shipping in the price because I have no idea what it will be, but you'll only pay actual shipping. I'll also toss in a sealed copy of beatmania The Sound of Tokyo! for PSOne. $650 + actual shipping. I can also sell you a Japanese PS2 (with AC adapter and component cables, but no controller) if you want for another $100, but only if you buy the bundle. (I'm willing to negotiate somewhat for people on GAF, but since I'm only selling this for bike-related purposes, I'm willing to hold onto it until I get a fair offer/find the money in other ways.)

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) - Sealed. It was somehow miraculously not destroyed in shipping! There's a bit of bowing on the bottom of the box, and a couple of corner dings but is otherwise in very good condition. It was shipped in a plastic baggie, and it's remained there since I got it. I'll take care to ensure it arrives safely to you. $125/shipped.

Pit Figma - #175. $120/shipped
Lucina Figma - #245. $90/shipped[/QUOTE]

Prices include shipping to the UK, will happily ship worldwide for a little extra though. All items in mint condition.

Wii U

Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze - £23

Wii

Xenoblade Chronicles - £23 (sold)

PS4

BloodBorne (sealed) - £16
Disgaea V (w/stuff) - £26
BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma Extend (sealed) - £12
PS4 Camera (new) - £26
Dual Shock 4 (new) - £32
Guitar Hero LIVE (w/guitar) - £26
MGSV: Phantom Pain - £14
Final Fantasy X/X-2 (steelbook) - £21
Pro Evo 2015 (lol) - £3

Additional: You can have Guitar Hero for £20 if you can collect it from the Greater London area. The controller and camera came with my PS4, and have never been used. BlazBlue cost me 1p. Xenoblade is a bundle copy. Prices are based on CEX's trade-in price because I don't know what this stuff is worth.

sleihbg0aqbp.png

WTS

Spare digital code from my Blu-ray collection:

Mad Max: Fury Road (UV HD) - $3 SOLD
---------------------------------------------------

I accept Amazon Gift Cards as payment.

Peagles

WTB: Streets of Rage games

I'm looking for Genesis CIB copies of Streets of Rage 1, 2 and 3 (US versions, but if you have all three JP I will consider them). I'd prefer to buy them all in one go but will buy singles too. I'm in New Zealand so you'll need to be willing to ship here (I'll cover the cost obviously). PM me with what you've got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom