• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labadal

Selling:
This War of Mine $5
South Park: The Stick of Truth $4

Want:
PayPal (buyer pays fees or gift option)
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

DontBlink

FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. PM with any questions or for more photos.

=====================

Xbox One Forza controller
- slightly used, no visible scratches or marks
- no box, came in the system bundle
- $45

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed, has two rips on the sides
- $75

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $120

Nintendo DSi XL Mario 25th Anniversary Special edition
- outer box in good shape, some bends on the opening flap
- comes with a charger and the large, extra stylus
- system is in very good condition, top has some imprint left from the safety bag
- screens are nice, bottom has a couple of scratches from light use
- no game included
- $80

Game Boy Advance SP with a couple of games
- 3 complete games: Monopoly, Pac-Man Pinball Advance, Snood
- 2 carts: Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring & Codename: Kids Next Door Vol 1 Video
- AGB-001, system was heavily used, lots of scratches on the outer case
- screen is nice, some small scratches
- comes with a carrying case and a hard case, plus a 3rd-party charger
- $40

UV codes:
Game of Thrones: Season 2 - $10
Game of Thrones: Season 4 - $10
Gravity - $3
Out of the Furnace - $3
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - $2
The Amazing Spider-Man - sold
The Bourne Legacy - $2
The Raid: Redemption - $3

Steam keys:
Broken Age - $2
Murdered: Soul Suspect - sold
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - $3
The Last Remnant - $2
Tomb Raider I, II, III - $2

WTS

Breath of Fire 1 - sold
Contra III - sold

All prices are including shipping, paypal/US only please.

GczsuNY.jpg
qV9zX36.jpg

Sky Chief

Reposting with some price drops

All items are from a smoke free household. All prices include shipping within the Continental US. For more info or pictures please contact me by PM. PayPal accepted.

All pictures were taken by me and are of the actual item I am selling. I am happy to hand deliver to buyer in the Monterey or SF Bay areas.

WTS

500GB Xbox One Console Bundel - $300

In near mint condition, almost never used (my guess is <50 hours), comes with original box and no Kinect

Games included:

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Sunset Overdrive
Halo: Master Chief Collection
Forza Horizon 2

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/0SflA2_DGplD3OB96OZ1qgueoCr_LsaZqewDdxDoQ_9Ox0Ca60IZMti4OxPV8Pk9K-yk_Ff6GRHGKWjmGn3TaALPBwJoNiFDKJXL-0loHrJ4pUfikq886oUGT0CXGYuvrCLdBLZWXkbleNtKVXxTIDKPsvB6rsvYyUhR9HVh2ywbzDmZKM7RM-_UZFvN3y9tpM-SZ2uIJAGkDVN82Sj3FQnqZXI6K6SCUobKSHK7pcZYmPJv9g7Vh6_p_ahIbn_BkddGIZ9m7ZG6hf97Eq1W5iB2GF2acDmYl-iYobrRaBChwarLeHgUi77_T_5H_atOz5BT0cCJG92UYUrNvvgY6AOoEhpsCuWrpTlVlsDnnOemM3iunTaKAgMLu63vnqRQA6_m1VQRm_2iEmgcQC1jzA6-f4YjCkSBXMY9KjkiuBFwsE4Fe6ab34Q_2LGw3BXS_aPsBI6YufQeDhuArgrfFRvrpGux0sZaxHLDsv78GW9wxyznVLz1I4wg_WXvUXTgCNAdRCQhQHKbs0HpQzS7S-l9gZarvOCNjlOdC9SzvwBgHgkw8W2IiUz-4MSUvysg49LViA=w1704-h1274-no[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pQEaxfEAA95H2Lqw1y8-DEqIrrL_1HF_gldxg5Ddi0TuhZwaqU8_8PnJsVugH9KUtnq5uoePWEFIs_zmYQHLpzYPyjHf21MyhTEGRHxsU1LMpflNa4u95cDx-M37wlVW9ADlu_6kpd1ajinGi2abyFXsq-yat4FdC-cnOLOBS5hLENiipO_q7gvYJ7dAu0dcsgx792OMM0g0Sri-DmwgAzXhrfXbgJ8uLcSltfw-iRZvM5xeBRgnsvgsD2gL0MzD46vMcEOWKpRWCahl3txEs8yWdNy87DQ-sXWgio3mYuwghp4CNEleDyFA02_BNiRKYWpUy4fx1jWymmTO76IL0ULxDT2IE0uZt93-Vc6gS98ipL0_M9Q5EsxqcT3IKC66wbeM0MDGWnJLzmgC6ZujAhmmnNYJKV_O6oydCfFge-gUfEZzSIDZtDvWxfNPlU88SJ7TgP9m6BJ4yi1i23H8wL1ZQmnccruGoUqg9N-kdXfxE4pbqM6l5u0QqQlCvypQHH_nDYkm9dKpOTm8BUKfQuc0g2VciGBkpWTFmggjOPVqx1gvRDknOYP-gqy7uZwSDQ5nMg=w953-h1274-no[/IMG]

Oculus Rift DK2 - $350

Comes in original box with all accessories

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Fe3C1DfFCNEUDtF2oOXGDOZ0kaze1CtMRU7prMKIxslcro9m7sxctNZUvbIB8NXR63hhJHX4hGn5sFs_1AvbWYlGvT2XYbqi2UGo5skmGJ430KQmy45bTxsRWFZ1pojckkwIREXABUAWXeW89Da5uG0sbxzzBhKvuFOL20fIxAs1ZYhQE968KdKKzHoGE4TfxlWaLIejxJbJ6HTMJELfBWnKW-JqgmzUlpCzS9jE8vkXg2HfavR6IkeikbVy6YgF5zQxejQr11mjbgZmA9wQ0-qS1-vco2Cmf6-ax6YmAaWK4nHGDLRK_EjBDEGIXLKsMkncIBS74hpF18xtPRbs4_3Kcsc2dWoIT_ELG8LqMcRRx3yRP32Xe_az7KSVL200jy6MvkuVSXEac5eA8ymTMZX7MmVIb4IlQ-jpVbqELvpQ82_362_IDRMfgNU_NWvJYEKO_Ctc_JRrcDZstm3MTACUxr2dKXzqpeBteZu0NWw_uFy2L61Mv-2w-LfYQZDlNyBq2VnGvBYmJzlwWRYNq4CWCS94wMEHJxrSRZcP6mCD2g68qzIdhY18XGrlTsFfFsmpNQ=w953-h1274-no[/IMG]

Zelda: A Link to the Past 3DS XL system - $100 - SOLD

In mint condition, only used to play Ace Attorney (30 hours), includes original box and charger plus official Nintendo charging dock and UK plug charger for 220V, no Zelda game included

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wyI8iesrdvowvCT1Jpm7uYNWnL7NwxMyi2pn3gwaYHxMQawO2Z4zlWttbZ3a4hrzv_44jlIDFg4AsgMj2sh4MqdBY3y3Ceg9TvpknjI92ewV1ZPZD8fEJGPb2V02_l0ev6MyUdUNNaYzu8opjzA7tu1cbK3d7vlKk-9rqDyO62nxYuQUXDV9ck6SG7NXTqpE7kg0Lh2qCl1cACc5Gw1e_CKetNkkjb-B71cjXhs4BwYb8dpdY28oqCnlUbmJjJOyC3aUlRJMlhbcaV_2stAt3sinmvNoogHRTE-IlBgfrFo4AmYvMINMZZ3lLUnDAL1VjfmlK_r5G7JXDMH5SLRQa1gbtIC7iZHPlkvF9HeljgcNlsNccRHhGVe2Ti60HTQBxITajNnZYWIJccXNrl3wAV7M0bgAMzZpTnqqWvhgxzPJqj-STA594IAMNVFCh0EX9KT-y-H95ezDzpVdKjJdokhJg7PXFYOh1i6kQ4wqebFSjh544_NTlBNCLuI19T2ixf_0VDAPZ58PxTgkA3l_BhDdHA2BaURJZtOngPmrPCPawxD6DyPWfofkOvCwd1HL7WLSQ=w1704-h1274-no[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/DtoqY-LtPXBPhvJa-H_pN5PRBxHt40G2ZEW8seTqtFabUm3qDnny03FdCGdBN8fOWIzeLN-H_rHJqASDmrbaa30Naj7-2DH4NQJCWz6ENEVSclTk691AvWDA6vLCxeUFMRwF2kyf2EiKCcnri_l-uiXyGAHsUlrG6ZD3h1-0-QUVqUzRNBdjXizuS4crZEwudSlHkIskZsGb5VNoKxJsxxkxf_cflEKYUblm1NaHYFDUkAwhIUTIW2E2BMYypxW2goww8jzrua9A5Yxk9ARLUpZgpVMMeXfbymZwKO4QPb0ADMqVmAlU9dP-7Rpau5UPAxswQS9Ma8CzvSmZm1_4KgWmrrhWsT3bvV0yxcVen_-_W6MkWNuyzqs-C04ic5bv53kTmB1YsPQLgm2KGixwJXS14XDcCv6pdjONtcKx_oQ7LXk2YzjPK2Rqg-O6_EI-tkzLD1Kiw2PowlSfQTMTvMM6gQG6nzluoO9QSLM1kiy3kCA3IyWEyotBamTufWRZwwm1sEexhunQuCsKPJc_OeVTLG-t6wCzW_txZAAfA_Q_Mle-YbOApaLX2usrGBoyeNVYmA=w1704-h1274-no[/IMG]

Will also accept trades/deals that include Xbox One Elite Controller or GTX 980Ti

WTS/WTT: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for the XBOX One - $10 PayPal (open to offers)

Will also have PC code for Rainbow Six Siege tomorrow (March 6th) Message me if you're interested in it!

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

Links will take you to a photo. I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it&#8217;s a Sunday or postal holiday, I&#8217;ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.
Full disclosure: I do put these items on eBay as well, but the prices are always higher (to cover fees) and I will wait a few days before putting them up there to give people here first shot.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Guide (Wii and Gamecube versions)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Very Good +. Still has brand new shine to it and poster included. The binding is very slightly loose on the front page. That sounds worse than it is, but I don't really know how else to describe it. Can provide a photo if needed.

Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Complete. Very Good Condition.

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S)
- Complete. Like New Condition.

Bleeether

sold Selling: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn $69 dollars

More Pictures http://imgur.com/a/z6XSe

This copy is in pretty great condition. Original (2007) version.

Sorry i can't hold it, first one to set up a paypal Friends and Family deal with me gets the game.

Will be shipped in bubble media mailer free. If you want 2 day Priority mail shipped in a hard box with bubble padding add 6.75 to the transaction.

Thanks

2014 Series 1 Golden Tyrael pin Blizzcon 2014 Exclusive (Rare): $50 Shipped

JayEH

WTS:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Xbox One sealed (comes with collector's edition DLC) - $35 shipped

Positive Buyer feedback for Off-Kilter

Prices below do not include shipping. I will have to calculate it based on where you live. I will ship it with the cheapest shipping option possible to not make it expensive. I will be more than happy to take pictures of anything that I have listed, I have nothing to hide. I would rather not over populate this thread with images and go through the hassle of upload images for every single item. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner. I will accept Amazon gift cards as a form of payment.

Random Collectible Stuff:

Bungie 20th Anniversary Poster Set (BRAND NEW): $40
Back in 2011, Bungie was selling merchandise to celebrate its 20th anniversary. I bought this poster set back then (for $40) and it comes with 7 posters consisting of mainly concept art of Halo games. Never opened, still in the hard plastic-ish shrink wrap

Club Nintendo Luigi Mansion Dark Moon, Skyward Sword and Kid Icarus Uprising Poster Set: $12 Each or $30 for all 3
Slightly wrinkled by the edges by the ends of the tubes in the cardboard tube from shipping. No tears, I can take pictures if skeptical and/or interested

Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS Bowser Jr Poster and Duck Hunt Poster (From Club Nintendo): $10 for one, $18 for both
No tears but some slight wrinkled edges from the cardboard tubes used from shipping.

Fox Amiibo OOB: $5
Bought for display purposes, no longer needed

Persona 4 Yosuke and Yu Chess Pieces: $6 each or $11 for both
This is part of a 6 piece set, I have two extras.

Little Big Planet 2 Book ends (From the Collector&#8217;s Edition): $5

Official Xbox Magazine Issues May 2009- Sep 2012: Best Offer
Have these lying around and I have no use for them. If I collector wants them, they can can take them off my hands, preferably all of them. Shipping may be a bit pricey due to the weight

Nintendo Power Issues:Dec 2008- Oct 2010, Dec 2010-Jan/Feb 2012, Apr 2012-Nov 2012: Best Offer
Have these lying around and I have no use for them. If I collector wants them, they can can take them off my hands, preferably all of them. Shipping may be a bit pricey due to the weight.

Smash Bros Brawl Premiere Guide from Prima Guides: $5
Right side of the guide's cover was bent. Overall in great condition

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii, Nintendo Official Player's Guide): $10
In great condition, lightly used. Some scratches on the front and back cover, more noticeable on the back

Games:
----------------------------------------

Tales of Hearts R (Brand New, NIB): $30

GRaider81

WTS WIll also listen to trade offers

Wii U with physical MK8 copy.

Great condition, bought a couple of months ago but not getting played as much as i thought.

£165 inc delivery, If you want Yoshis Wooly world £185

n0Jb.jpg

o0Jb.jpg

SFV Print that comes with collectors guide

R0Jb.jpg

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Positive seller feedback for xXJonoXx

Sold me a xbone lunar white controller that is like new for a great price. Thanks man.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Just looking for some advice on how to sell some Best Buy credit. I have a gift card I need to sell, so I'm assuming the only way to do it would be give the info along with the PIN on the card, so it could be used for online purchases? You need the physical card for in-store stuff, correct?

Thanks a ton

Saiyan-Rox

re- repost

WTS (UK Only)

Razer Nabu Smartwatch Forged Edition

Watch is in great condition. A little mark on the rubber strao where it's been attached to but that's all I can see.

Imgur Album Link

Looking £110 + £7 postage

Razer Kraken Mobile (Red)

Imgur img

These are practically brand new. I opened it tried them on but they're just too big. These come with iPhone control cables but if you want Android control cables swell it's an extra £7

Looking £50 for the headset and an extra £7 for the Android Cables £7 postage.

Also at the end of the month i'll be selling my New 3DS black console with 2 extra faceplates and charger+cradle for £100 if anyone wants to stick their name down for that.

Also anyone in the UK have Google Glass? I'm wanting one for a reasonable price. all i'm wanting it for is collection purposes really and I had the chance to buy it and proper glasses for £150 and blew it ><

Kama_1082

Banned
WTS

Astro MixAmp Pro in perfect working condition. Includes optical cable, no mini usb or box. $55

Wa1Ewkkl.jpg

Mint green Japanese 3DS XL on the firmware listed. It can be soft modded or jailbroken to play out of region 3DS games. I will include a copy of the Japanese version of monster hunter 4. Does not come with a AC adapter. $75

4Sr4o1ql.jpg

8UFAT4ul.jpg

Project X Zone 2, 3DS NA $27 shipped

Looking for Amazon Credit payments, shipping to North America. PM me if interested

Zaheer

SOLD OUT

$50 Nintendo eShop Gift Cards (1 LEFT)- $45 each

770017b.jpg

1 Year PlayStation Plus Subscriptions (2 available) - $40 each

580002b3.jpg

$50 Steam Gift Cards (3 available -- PENDING) - $42.50 each

images

I've got a lot of stuff for sale. I've got perfect buyer/seller feedback here on GAF and have probably racked up 20+ seller transactions by now.

---

All games are North American (USA) version unless otherwise specified.
All games are in like-new condition unless otherwise specified.
Everything must go and no decent offers will be turned down.
Prices are shipped (USPS First Class if possible, otherwise Priority. All shipments get tracking numbers). If you buy multiple things at once, I'll be happy to knock a few bucks off.

PS4:

-The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (Brand new in "Bonus Content" slipcase) PIC $30
-Knack PIC $11
-Killzone Shadow Fall PIC $11
-Ryu ga Gotoku Ishin! (Japanese) PIC $20
-Need for Speed Rivals PIC $13
-Infamous Second Son (Limited Edition) PIC $14
-Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes (Brand new, Japanese, includes Amazon Box DLC code) PIC $15
-NBA 2K15 PIC $11
-NBA 2K14 PIC $7
-The Evil Within (In holographic slip case) PIC $14
-Final Fantasy Type-0 HD PIC $19
-Tearaway Unfolded (Brand new) PIC $18
-Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin PIC $20
-Borderlands The Handsome Collection PIC $20
-Until Dawn PIC $25
-Life is Strange PIC $22
-Bloodborne Collectors Edition (NO GAME DISC, everything else included and untouched) PIC $30

PS3:

-Dark Souls II Black Armor Edition (Slipcase/Steelbook) PIC $8
-Red Dead Redemption (Asian version, English language) PIC $6
-XCOM Enemy Unknown PIC $6
-Marvel vs Capcom 3 Fate of Two Worlds PIC $10
-Dragon's Dogma (Japanese version) PIC $6
-Hatsune Miku Project Diva F (Japanese version, includes Senbonzakura post card) PIC $11
-Demon's Souls (Greatest Hits version) PIC $12
-Dark Souls (Asian version, English language) PIC $10
-Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki FC HD (Trails in the Sky) (Japanese) PIC $22

Vita:

-Need for Speed Most Wanted (Asian version, English language) PIC $11
-Sly Cooper Thieves in Time PIC $11
-Tearaway PIC $11
-BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend PIC $11
-Rayman Origins PIC $11
-Soul Sacrifice Delta (Japanese) PIC $16
-Zettai Zetsubou Shojo Danganronpa Another Episode (Japanese) PIC $21
-Jak and Daxter Collection PIC $20
-Killzone Mercenary PIC $16
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus PIC $16
-Hatsune Miku Project Diva f2nd (Japanese) PIC $21
-Wipeout 2048 (Japanese) PIC $11
-Lumines Electronic Symphony PIC $6
-Gravity Rush (Brand new) PIC $19
-Final Fantasy X / X-2 Twin Pack (Japanese) PIC $32
-Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki (Trails of Cold Steel) Collector's Edition (Japanese) PIC $25
-Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki II (Trails of Cold Steel II) Collector's Edition (Japanese) PIC $40
-Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki FC Evolution (Trails in the Sky) Collector's Edition (Japanese) PIC $45
-Ore no Shikabane wo Koete Yuke 2 (OreShika 2) Collector's Edition (Japanese) PIC $25
-Tokyo Xanadu Collector's Edition (Japanese) PIC $45
-Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Let's Get Physical! Edition (Cover of art book is slightly creased) PIC $50
-Ys Celceta no Jukai Ys 25th Anniversary Pack Edition (Japanese) PIC $50

PS2:

-Dragon Quest VIII (Disc only, pretty scratched up but looks like it should function properly) PIC $8
-Star Ocean Till the End of Time (Japanese) PIC $7
-Evergrace (Japanese) PIC $7
-Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution (Greatest Hits) PIC $7
-R-Type Final (Japanese) PIC $7
-The Simpsons Hit & Run PIC $7

PS1:

-Final Fantasy VII International (Japanese) PIC $12
-Final Fantasy Chronicles (No instruction manual, both discs pretty scratched up but look like they should work okay) PIC $8
-Star Ocean the Second Story (Japanese) PIC $8

Soundtracks:

-Hatsune Miku Project Diva F soundtrack (includes some kind of blu-ray as well) PIC $26
-Hoshi no Arika Zanmari (Kiseki series) PIC $11
-Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki II Mini Soundtrack Rean ver. PIC $6
-Nayuta no Kiseki Mini Soundtrack SPRING ver. PIC $6
-Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC/SC Super Arrange ver. PIC $16
-Falcom Acoustic Live DVD Collection (this is a DVD, probably Japanese region) PIC $6
-Sora wo Miagete (Kiseki series) PIC $11

Other:

-Monokuma (from Danganronpa) Cell Phone Stand PIC $10
-Mishie (from Kiseki series) Plushie PIC $7
-Pom Passcase (from Kiseki series) PIC $7
-Alisa (from Trails of Cold Steel series) wall scroll (brand new/unopened) PIC IMAGE $25

WTB a copy of Ark: Survival Evolved for a buddy as we want to try it out. I'm hoping maybe someone who got a copy from the Humble Monthly bundle last month would be willing to part with it at a fair price?

televator

positive feedback for seller televator. Sold me 4 pokemon games. one of them had an issue, and he was very honest upfront and we discussed a solution. highly recommended.

Positive Feedback for buyer Booker.DeWitt! Was very responsive, patient, and understanding. A pleasure doing business with.

dmix90

WTS:
Type: uPlay Code | Payment: PayPal | Price: $40

Tom Clancy's The Division

Type: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Digital Code | Payment: PayPal | Price: $3 each

Gears of War 1, 2, Judgment
eLe8rlY.png

positive feedback for seller televator. Sold me 4 pokemon games. one of them had an issue, and he was very honest upfront and we discussed a solution. highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom