• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS

15770166689_909581830c_z.jpg

Bloodborne - $35 PayPal gift or pay fees

WTB

MGSV day one DLC code (PS4)

Infamous Second Son day one DLC code

WTB:

Looking for a cheap computer I can hook up to my TV and play retro games on.

I currently have a pretty good set up in basement which I converted into a gaming area(as much as my wife would let me). I'm up to over 20 systems hooked up at once from Atari 2600 to current gen. However, with a lot of retro games being insanely priced I know I won't be able to own and most importantly play them.

I'm looking to emulate games from NES to N64, maybe GameCube era, especially NeoGeo stuff as some of those games are more than a mortgage payment.

If anyone is selling something I could do this on, shoot me a pm.

emb

WTB:

Looking for a cheap computer I can hook up to my TV and play retro games on.

I currently have a pretty good set up in basement which I converted into a gaming area(as much as my wife would let me). I'm up to over 20 systems hooked up at once from Atari 2600 to current gen. However, with a lot of retro games being insanely priced I know I won't be able to own and most importantly play them.

I'm looking to emulate games from NES to N64, maybe GameCube era, especially NeoGeo stuff as some of those games are more than a mortgage payment.

If anyone is selling something I could do this on, shoot me a pm.
Maybe this would fit the need? Might be too much setup or hardware that's too weak, but I doubt it gets much cheaper.

NYCrooner

WTS

All items are in excellent condition. Prices are shipped U.S.A. PayPal only:

Wii
Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition (cardboard box has some wear) - $58
Super Mario Galaxy - $18

Wii U
Nintendo Land - $8
ZombiU - $8

DS
Yoshi's Island DS - $18
Super Mario 64 DS - $18
New Super Mario Bros - $18

Other
Wii Remote Plus Pink - $28

VLEXP

WTB: 12 Month Xbox Gold Card, I saw these were on sale for about $30 a few days ago. Just bough an XBox One, looking to get it for around the same price as the sale.

wilflare

WTB
NA PS4 Uncharted Collection Digital Code for $35
NA PS4 Taken King Digital Code for $20 (just the Expansion)

NA WiiU Mario Maker Digital Code
NA WiiU Yoshi's Woolly World Digital Code

Discounted Amazon Credit
Discounted eShop Credit

NDS Games
- Tetris DS

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale: Vintage 1990 Nintendo of America licensed: Super Mario Bros telephone - Asking $50 +$3 Shipping
Lots of photos here! Image album

This thing is literally the phone that I used as a child! My mother came to visit me this weekend and brought this to show me. I can't believe she has kept it all these years. I don't know if it still works, but I don't see why it wouldn't. It worked the entire time I owned it and my parents kept it around.

It's in really great shape, especially the buttons, considering this thing is 25 years old! This is a pretty darn cool thing if you're a collector!

7CxmIyD.jpg:large
PpUO0R8.jpg

Want to Sell:

NA Final Fantasy 15 Duscue demo code (PS4) for $20 PayPal

Want to Trade:

NA Final Fantasy 15 Duscue demo code (XBO) for the NA Rare Replay 360 games code (I believe that's how you get the 360 games in the RR XBO retail box, If not, then I would love a full Rare Replay code for it. :) People can get one in a console bundle IIRC).

PM me if interested, thanks! :)

Jumbo sale!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CiQU5gN.jpg[/img]

Original Xbox:
Indigo Prophecy - $3
Silent Hill 2 - $8

Xbox 360:
Beautiful Katamari - $12
Child of Eden - $3
Duke Nukem Forever - $5
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition (Platinum Hits) - $12

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ztzBhot.jpg[/img]

Nintendo DS:
Kirby Super Star Ultra - $15
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $11
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - $8
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - $14
Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $25
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $10
Starfox Command - $12
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - $10 (Sticker Residue on the spine. Not on the plastic part, it’s on the paper insert)
Bomberman Land Touch! - $15
Brain Age - $3

Nintendo 3DS:
Kid Icarus: Uprising – $35 (I’m keeping the stand. I’ll include the outside box which has a price sticker and residue on it, game case is inside. Otherwise complete and the AR cards are still sealed)
Fire Emblem: Awakening - $30

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hHk9INU.jpg[/img]

Gamecube:

Resident Evil (REmake) - $12

Nintendo Wii:
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $10
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $15

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/c214iLr.jpg[/img]

PSP:
Ys Seven - $12
Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $20
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $12
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $10
Persona 3 Portable - $30
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - $12
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - $11
Jeanne D’Arc - $10
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $12
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - $10
Crush - $7
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - $8

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/TckpC9v.jpg[/img]

Playstation 2:

Red Dead Revolver - $8 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $12

Playstation 3:
Sports Champions - $4 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $13
LittleBIGPlanet - $5
Heavenly Sword - $8
Asura’s Wrath - $13
Bioshock Infinite - $10

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. I’ll be using the cheapest shipping option that still includes tracking. I think this is limited to First Class and up depending on size/weight. Media mail will NOT be used.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what games you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal gift option for payment or buyer pays fees, please.

Lastly, my prices came from a quick glance at sold listings on ebay. I’m not trying to cheat anyone. If the price doesn’t make sense for a game you want, please point it out and I’ll reevaluate using the same method.

Onaco

Want to Sell

NEW: Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash (no Amiibo) - $20 shipped

NEW: Yoshi's Woolly World (no Amiibo) - $40 shipped

PM me if interested.

Dicer

Banned
Updating and porting this from the previous thread

Want to sell or trade (looking for TG16/PC Engine goods and Sege Genesis SegaCD)
Also looking for a NN3DS or reasonable offers if you see anything you like :)
Also looking for early model 1 Genesis and Model1/Model2 SegaCD units
Everything is complete unless otherwise noted

Wii:
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor Sealed
Zack and Wiki
Okami, with replacement slipcover

Gamecube:
Space Raiders
Viewtiful Joe
Beach Spikers

Misc:
Ocarina of Time 3D CD Soundtrack sealed
Zelda Pocket Watch from the N64 era

Club Nintendo Platinum Playing cards

Also, I have a Vectrex, this will be local pickup only if anyone is in the Northern MA/Southern NH area.

Also, great feedback for RobotHaus, paid nice and quick easy communicator.

maxcriden

If anyone has an extra Yoshi amiibo (green pls), let me know, okay? I'm eager to buy one since I got just the game only. :) (I'm in America, BTW, and a Gold Seller/Buyer.)

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Will also trade for Xbox points.

$6 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD

$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$5 Tusk - UVHD
$5 Godzilla 2014 - UVHD
$5 Stoker - UVHD
$5 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$5 Blair Witch Project - UVHD

$4 Spaceballs - UVHD
$4 Savages - iTunes + UVHD Combo
$4 Now You See Me - iTunes + UV Combo
$4 Elysium - UVHD
$4 The Wolverine - UVHD
$4 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$4 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$4 Moneyball - UV

*Sold* The Expendables Extended Directors Cut - iTunes

rIqMhoK.jpg

positive seller feedback +4/positive buyer feedback +1

WTS

$3 for all!
Torchlight II
Jamestown Deluxe
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Thomas Was Alone
Bastion
Pixel Piracy
Super Splatters
Contraption Maker
The Dream Machine: Chapters 1-3
Dungeon of Elements
Hack 'n Slash
Beat buddy.

WTS

Metal Gear Solid V Collector's Edition DLC- looking for offers, since I'm not too sure what to price it at.

Want: Paypal, I might also consider Gamestop gift cards

Anyway, I am a Plus Seller, so shoot me a PM if you are interested in the DLC.

WTS:
I prefer to only sell to members with positive feedback. I myself am only a junior, but I have several positive buying feedbacks. All prices are for paypal gift, and includes shipping. photos available upon request

1. $250 Surface Pro 1st Generation, 128GB
In excellent condition (bottom left of screen has a rubber gasket sticking out by about 2mm. The machine came this way off ebay, with a battery that had been only charged around 60ish times. Includes a third party charger (charger works fine, but has no LED, and whenever I plug it in it makes a spark. But I’ve had no other issues with the charger. It was bought off amazon) No stylus included. Upgraded to Windows 10. (If you call that an upgrade)
2. $150 Asus UL30VT laptop, black version
In great condition, with charger. Screen has no scratches.
Intel Core 2 Duo SU7300 1.4ghz, runs at a turbo setting of 1.7ghz, 4GB of ram, 13.3 screen (1366x768 resolution), GeForce G 210M w/ 512mb VRAM, switchable with Intel GMA4500, SSD Hard Drive
3. $200 Zelda 3DS XL gold/black
In excellent condition, with a Gateway 3ds and a 32GB sd card. Charger included. And Pokemon Y, …. I uhm, I swear I don’t know how this game got into my collection… screens are in excellent condition. Comes w/ Hori protective cover that’s slim and nice looking.
4. $30 LoTR Living Card Game and one expansion
5. $30 XFX ATI HD4870 512MB edition
6. $80 eVGA Nvidia geForce GTX 580, 1.5GB
7. $60 PS2 Slim scph-75001
with a controller and two mem cards, ac cord and av cables, modded.
8. $60 Motorola Surfboard SB6121 cable modem with box and all cords, excellent condition. switched to a modem/router combo and have no need for this now.

TheTurboFD

WTS

Forza 6 code $40 OBO

Metal Gear Solid V Collector's Edition DLC- looking for offers, since I'm not too sure what to price it at.

Also, I went ahead and purchased a second PS4 and decided to buy a physical copy of the Uncharted collection, so Uncharted Collection PS4 $45 OBO

Want: Paypal, I might also consider Gamestop gift cards

Anyway, I am a Plus Seller, so shoot me a PM if you are interested in any of the above items.

Pmd

Two preorders that I don't want to cancel so I'll see if anyone here wants it.

Fallout Pipboy Edition for Xbox One
Black Ops 3 Juggernog Edition for Xbox One

Prefer Venmo payment as my Paypal doesn't want to link to my bank account. Shipping address would be changed on each preorder (through Amazon).

Make offer on either.

Kudo

Positive seller feedback for detectiveconan1
Very fast replies and my Uncharted is already downloading.

badb0y

WTS:
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 with i5 - 128GB - 4 GB RAM.
- It's the version Microsoft sells for $899.99
- Come with box, accessories, charger, pen
- No Type Cover, I never bought one and I used this as a tablet
- I am the original owner and have had the device for about 10 months. Always kept it in a cover which I will include as well

Price: $650 Shipped. I am willing to negotiate price but only reasonable offers will be considered. I'll have pictures up by tonight.

WTS two Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 editions. Very gently used by someone (my wife) that mostly played non-demanding games.

Asking $250 USD a piece, continental US only, payment accepted via PayPal. Let me know if interested or if you have questions. Thanks!

(Be aware, they are long cards -- roomy case pretty much required.)

Edit: WTB - Steam Controller :)

Gianny

WTS

PS4-
Destiny The Taken King DLC
Expansion 1
Expansion 2
+ Early Access Weapons Pack!

$30 PayPal, Amazon GC

Does not include code/disc for original Destiny!

SOLD

_woLf

WTS:

Rocket League PC Steam Code - SOLD

NA unopened Lucina amiibo - $20 shipped. Will also trade for an unopened Blue Yarn Yoshi amiibo.

Payment via paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom