• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling:

Destiny Taken King Code Xbox One

Which Includes both Expansions.

Also included is the Early Access Weapons Pack.

W: $30 PP Gifted

Until Dawn Brand New - $40 Shipped PP Gift

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general.
I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

I am also willing to meet in person for very large collections if shipping is too much. I live in the midwest (Illinois) and in general I'm willing to drive pretty far.

Send me a private message and let's make a deal!

giphy.gif

trC181N.jpg

gaR1YJE.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

WTS:

I have a couple of 1-chip SNES's in good condition $89 per console + shipping. I will ship overseas, just PM me for shipping rates.
Consoles only. Though I can sell controllers and power supplies if you need them.
I usually save these for mods, but no time to do mods lately. I will remove the region lockout tabs though so you can play Super Famicom games.

More pics available upon request.

DontBlink

FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. PM with any questions or for more photos.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed, has to rips on the sides
- $75

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed
- $95

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $120

Nintendo DSi XL Mario 25th Anniversary Special edition
- outer box in good shape, some bends on the opening flap
- comes with a charger and the large, extra stylus
- system is in very good condition, top has some imprint left from the safety bag
- screens are nice, bottom has a couple of scratches from light use
- no game included
- $90

Game Boy Advance SP with a couple of games
- 3 complete games: Monopoly, Pac-Man Pinball Advance, Snood
- 2 carts: Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring & Codename: Kids Next Door Vol 1 Video
- AGB-001, system was heavily used, lots of scratches on the outer case
- screen is nice, some small scratches
- comes with a carrying case and a hard case, plus a 3rd-party charger
- $40

WTS:

Star Citizen: Mustang Omega AMD Edition

Contains:
Star Citizen Full Game Digital Download
Mustang Omega Ship,
SelfLand Hangar,
Starting Money: 1,000 UEC,
2 Month Insurance,
Digital Star Citizen Manual,

Looking to sell for $40.

Sold

turbocat

Positive buyer feedback for DontBlink. Bought a GameStop gift card from me. Enjoy!

Positive seller feedback for RoodyPooUS. Extremely fast and smooth transaction!

Flandy

Did you pre-ordered?
Yep
customer Support told me too eat shit though since I ordered it on 8th (before 9 PM) and that I should have done it on the 7th or before. Even though the uncharted page on the store says to preorder it by 9PM on the 8th :/

Mr. Robot

Im gonna repost my offer with lower prices and see if anyone is interested

This is my first time selling on NeoGAF since im not much of a seller and always keep my stuff, but i wanted to offer my systems since im planing on building a new pc and i don't see myself using them that much anymore.
I accept PayPal (would be awesome if PayPal gift to avoid fees), sell only to the US, everything is adult owned and in great condition, prices include shipping but im open to offers

WTS

Complete Nintendo Wii U 8GB system in original box - $210 for the bundle or console/gamepad only for $190
Includes:
Zombie-U
Nintendoland
Just Dance 4
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Metroid Nes, Kirby Nes, Punchout Nes

Wii Party U with controller - $35 (25 if bought with the Wii-U console)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5MvtFc1.jpg[/IMG]
No mass effect 3 it has been taken already

Wii-U Games, Discs and cases in great condition, except for the Mario Kart 8 case that has a little tear but the disc is in mint condition:
Pikmin 3 - $50
Mario 3D world - $30
Wonderful 101 - $20
Mario Kart 8 - $40
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kh4omfc.jpg[/IMG]

Complete Nintendo 3DS XL system with charger, AR cards, in original box (Has some little scratches on the top cover plate, the screens are in great condition, the little scratches on the picture are on the the screen protectors) - $120 for the bundle or $105 3ds only
includes:
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Alice in Wonderland
Kirby Mass Attack
Rhythm Heaven
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kZLKRvP.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eTjxvqm.jpg[/IMG]
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tEjV8lW.jpg[/IMG]

3DS games, like new condition
Paper Mario Sticker Star - $11
Style Savvy: Trendsetters - $10
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy - $10
Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask - $15
or $40 for all of them, $30 if bought with the 3DS
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/n4umXHE.jpg[/IMG]

Game cases - $5 each
Kid Icarus box with cards and stand - $10
Or $40 for all (Kid icarus case included)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/l2JaZwZ.jpg[/IMG]

These 3 skylander figures out of package - $10
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TFMP7Zi.jpg[/IMG]

And these steam keys that im not interested in using, varying prices or all of them for $15

WTS:

- Gold Mario Amiibo (Brand New, North America version, never opened) - $55 shipped
I have 2 of these

- Greninja Amiibo (Brand New, North America version, never opened) - $20 shipped

Paypal only.

wilflare

positive seller feedback for EndlessSky
- bought UNCHARTED The Nathan Drake Collection at a great price from him!
- great seller :D

OmegaFax

WTS digital voucher of Uncharted: Drake's Collection for the PS4. It's completely unused. PayPal only. Gift. $40USD. Sold to Eurocult

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+22 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mario Party
$65 (F/F) or $67.25 (G/S)
- Comes with cartridge, box and manual! Box and manual have a bit of shelf wear. Some may remember that I posted this in the last thread and the manual was glued shut (or something!). I bought a replacement manual off of eBay, so this manual is fully functioning with no tears, writing, etc.!!!

Pikachu 10th Anniversary Plush
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
- 10th Anniversary Plush from Pokemon Center. Still in great shape as it has just been on display.

Pandora's Tower
$26 (F/F) or $27.09 (G/S)
- Factory Sealed!

Samus4145

Positive Seller Feedback for waitwhat42

I bought a copy of Rock Band 4 for PS4. Now to find those plastic instruments put away in the attic.

Yep
customer Support told me too eat shit though since I ordered it on 8th (before 9 PM) and that I should have done it on the 7th or before. Even though the uncharted page on the store says to preorder it by 9PM on the 8th :/
I'm sorry but this is hilarious to me for some reason

Flandy: "can I get my discount code"

Customer support: "eat shit Flandy"

If anyone is in the Boston MA area, I'm selling my gaming PC. I love it and I'm gonna miss it but I need the cash.

Asus VG248QE monitor also for sale. 200 local.

PC is priced at 700, I'll update for specs in a few.

I'm in the market for a new headset on PS4 (not Sony Golds).

Astro A40
Astro A50
HyperX Cloud

Let me know if you've got one for sale. I'm located in the US.

GravyButt

Looking to sell my Kindle fire hd 6 8gb. Its in excellent condition. Doesnt come with the charger though as I need that still. Its been in a case and will come with the case. This is the case http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NQB7SBO?tag=cheapassgam08-20&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

Looking for paypal. I will ship it priority mail. PM me with an offer please. PS: just saying you can probably get it for somewhere right around the same price of that new cheap kindle, but instead get my nicer one with a great case

mdsfx

Prices are shipped. PayPal only please. Ship within 24 hours. US only.

Xbox 360 S 4GB Complete Console (US) - $85 or Trade for PS3
This was a back-up console I purchased about a year and a half ago for a spare room we have but it was rarely ever used. If I had to guess I bet this was used for less than 20 hours of game time and 30-50 hours of netflix. The console, power brick, cables, and controller are all in great condition. No dust, no scratches, smoke-free, pet-free, etc. Comes with all original accessories plus HDMI cable and retail box.
xhwswnY.jpg

8GB Vita Memory Card - $15
zVofR2H.jpg

Zaheer

WTS

PAYPAL ONLY

Fallout 4: Pip-Boy Edition (PS4/XBOX ONE/PC) - ($250)

Fallout-4Edicion-Coleccionista.png

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4) - ($45)/B] - NEVER PLAYED

Destiny: The Taken King LE DLC (The Taken King, Expansion I, Expansion II, Early Access Weapons Pack) - ($40)

Destiny: The Taken King Early Access Weapons Pack - ($3)

-tv0ub_pWKKX7z5yTjUdOk6__j0lX2bPcl3s33IBPHO363AxF4nDxTrxq9ukxvVypukC-Jcr3Yei9nwzJeRkT4lVvWl1hUajuPGSlvyiLVLMiytjLsys9dL0Zm4xtteWZHZu12K1H8s-vHa1I4Buygq1WxIv3a1GclYa0QtADP-F2Q_ftNaLkF5rqxlP1HVq9pwJkzd57ZPVXaKxZCZkl8C0EmEEvAe9FWvhIgYKxpNSblrJZuF-AlO5SpXiUGyVQ8j-aCyCY31Q0yEJjClpFXZ89nkD8VChvdl0jquN4rfGXVDukkIuzSaO85Mb0wzkCFMY_m0lLR7kQ1sHACZHt4YdeIAhA0DOGnDJgFJex5yxg9xpDXkSs8B49o_yEfl8WWRS79TWPX_wUCRbwbjXA8cppULPU1nxMPqoLxQWmJZn4uTVf6LfBBaWlKQQf94Ns71gWCKRtNDwabPHWIIahC_bjRy0ZWXQV0KYWCNybPG-sTugBfntxMSul63la_RcO1clNzzfmFef-ZJfrd7aW05qD_HI6xAK0vQM-cQ9Kos=w1680-h584-no

Voliko

FS, all prices shipped

Pokemon Heart Gold (DS) cart only $35
Pokemon Diamond (DS) cart only $15

Cubic NInja (3DS) cart only $28

3 Dirty Dwarves (Saturn) CIB $60

Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition (Vita) Sealed $75, Box is a slightly dinged up on the sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom