• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone who has been able to get Dark Souls 3 on PS4 from the on.us.playstation site, I would really like to buy for $15 or maybe $20.

I have been trying for hours and hours trying to add it to my cart, but I'm getting nothing but errors, and I can't even add to my damn cart. Their site is terrible lately. I can't take it anymore. I just want to get the game :(

Can pay via google wallet, or amazon gift card

WarLox

Oakb9ta.png

Feedback List

WTS: PS4- Paragon Master Founder Edition Digital Code $49

WTS: PS4- Hitman The Full Experience Digital Code $39

Looking for Amazon e-giftcard

p1_2014703_35899b7d.jpg

They are from a Sony retail loyalty site sold for $5-$10 a piece to employees of certain electronic stores.

Yeah, and here I was posting about how I was hoping someone else who had access to that site would have sympathy for me not being able to buy something from there, and right after my post, 2 people try profiteering from it :(

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted.
SLEIhbg.png

$7 Aladdin - Disney Anywhere + DMA points

$5 Paddington - UVHD
$5 Bram Stoker's Dracula - UVHD
$5 As Above So Below - UVHD
$5 Mr. Smith Goes To Washington - UVHD
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$5 The Guest - iTunes + UVHD
$5 Sicario - iTunes + UVHD

$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Wizard of Oz - UVHD
$4 Equilibrium - UVHD
$4 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD

$2 Killing Them Softly - UVHD

*Sold* Cinderella (2015 Branagh) - Disney Anywhere

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CcbUlvE.jpg?2[/img]

+10 Buyer / +15 Seller

*All Shipping is priced for continental US. Ask for internationl quotes if interested*
I will try to check in at least once a day, but am not in a great internet situation at the moment, so don't fret if I don't respond after several hours. PMs will be considered in order they are received. Thanks!

WTS

• PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition - (Brand New with original shrink seal) + Metal Gear Sagas Volume 2 DVD (Also new and in original seal)
    ----- $90 Shipped USPS Priority Mail

• DVD - Metal Gear Sagas Volume 2 DVD Sealed
    ----- $15 Shipped USPS Parcel Post
  • DVD - Metal Gear Sagas Volume 2 DVD - Opened
    ----- $9 Shipped USPS Parcel Post

• SNES - Targa #65 w/ Bitbox and Poster (Only 150 in Print) - Original Owner. (Played only a few times)
    ----- $90 Shipped USPS Priority Mail
Managed to score this during the sale event after someone in line bailed.
Amazing production work using all new parts. It's a really awesome piece for the collection, but to be honest, I'm just not a big fan of the game. It's extreeemely hard, haha. I'm trimming down the collection and could use the extra funds at the moment.

Here's an excerpt from the original thread with details on the game:

Here it is, the Targa sales thread! Matt and I have been releasing protos for many years, but this is hands down the #1 best release we've ever done. It also marks our first foray into SNES stuff!

- This is NOT a presale thread. All 150 copies are 100% finished and ready to ship!

- The game is made of COMPLETELY NEW PARTS! No carts were harmed in the making of this game:

- The game uses BRAND NEW PCBs! The first and only game that has ever appeared on these boards is Targa.
- The game uses BRAND NEW CART SHELLS! These are PAL style shells that are very high quality.
- The game uses BRAND NEW BITBOX CASES! After using these on Yeager, we fell in love. The highest quality cases around in my opinion.
- The game uses professional printed and cut vinyl stickers. Very, very happy about the quality of stickers for this release, they're absolutely fantastic in my opinion.
- Professionally printed BitBox inserts! The highest quality that StoneAgeGamer offers.
- Professionally printed 8 1/2" x 11" double sided posters. Fsped outdid himself with these ones

Each release has a hand numbered poster inside. No LE numbers appear elsewhere as we feel that they can often detract from the art.

----- Thanks for Looking!

The_Kid

Sorry, but it's shitty to ask $70 for something they paid $5 for.

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, the amount of money it's worth will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling items they received for free or fussing about perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

Then don't buy it.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a Gold Seller, so buy with confidence! PM me if you want photos, or if you'd like to make an offer. I'm willing to negotiate!

Complete beatmania IIDX Japanese PS2 collection - 3rd Style through Empress, with boxes and instructions and a Konami Arcade Style Controller. I won't include shipping in the price because I have no idea what it will be, but you'll only pay actual shipping. I'll also toss in a sealed copy of beatmania The Sound of Tokyo! for PSOne. $500 + actual shipping. I can also sell you a Japanese PS2 (with AC adapter and component cables, but no controller) if you want for another $100, but only if you buy the bundle. I'm willing to negotiate somewhat for people on GAF, but since I'm only selling this for bike-related purposes, I'm willing to hold onto it until I get a fair offer/find the money in other ways.

More pics available in this album: http://imgur.com/a/MGyju

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) - Sealed. It was somehow miraculously not destroyed in shipping! There's a bit of bowing on the bottom of the box, and a couple of corner dings but is otherwise in very good condition. It was shipped in a plastic baggie, and it's remained there since I got it. I'll take care to ensure it arrives safely to you. $105/shipped.

Cubic Ninja (3DS) - Sealed. $65/shipped.

Pit Figma - #175. $90/shipped
Lucina Figma - #245. $65/shipped

Attack On Titan Blu-ray Limited Edition - This is both parts of the series, the Limited Edition versions, with the super limited slip-case that holds both sets. Opened but never used. $100/shipped.

I have access to the same site, the shitty site has not been letting me put it in my cart. I would LIKE to buy it for the same deal they are, but I can't. Been refreshing and attempting to add to my cart for 6 hours.

I mean I wish I could help you out bro. But what you could try doing is PMing the fellow Gaffers that you know have access to the site and asking them if you can work out a deal where you pay them through paypal if they buy you a code.

Ibuki

Banned
WTS

Alan Wake + American Nightmare codes for X360 (compatible with X1 BC) - $10

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer code for 3DS - $15 Sold

PayPal payments, feel free to PM if you are interested

SamNW

If anyone got a cheap standard edition of Dark Souls 3 for PS4 from whatever retail employee website people were talking about before, I'd love to buy it for $20 or something.

Soulflarz

Banned
X__X

Dont thread whine unless you're intentionally pointing out that somethings an error key being refrained or something scummy

If the whole thread knows he paid $5 --and it's a legit key-- telling them that they're charging too much doesn't go anywhere.

Edit: WTB DS3 PS4
$30
Super lowball, but hey, my friend'll love it >_> (aka not for myself)

Sorry you can't access the site. Supplies are limited.

If I won a full game voucher for a game I already have, is it crappy of me to sell it at a profit?

I suppose I should sell it for $0 as that is how much I've paid for it.

I'm fairly certain I've seen you selling codes you've got from said site at a profit.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=194983184&highlight=#post194983184
$5 Code

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=188876045&highlight=#post188876045
$5 Code

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=183340755&highlight=#post183340755
$5 Code

/sigh

Not at 1400% profit. I've typically only sold stuff at $20-30.

Ended up selling the first one at $20, and never actually sold the other 2. Used em myself.

i swear to god, the way im always a target for bullying. why the fuck havent i killed myself yet is beyond me. I just wish i was fucking dead! im tired of people picking on me!

Aselith

i swear to god, the way im always a target for bullying. why the fuck havent i killed myself yet is beyond me. I just wish i was fucking dead! im tired of people picking on me!

Well, ok, things have gotten pretty real in here so definitely don't do that. I'm sorry I picked on you.

Soulflarz

Banned
...uhm

Yeah no, don't do that.

(we're here for you as actual people if you want to talk, not as neogaf members or whatever. Since BST deals don't hold a candle to that topic if you need people to talk to.)

Oublieux

Those are some serious words, and I don't think anyone would take them lightly here. Please don't do anything rash.

Also, if you'd like to talk, you can PM me.

Those are some very serious words man. Just calm down, no one is picking on you. We are all a community here and just want to help each other out in making sure we get a good deal. Don't do anything rash that you might regret.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Sorry you can't access the site. Supplies are limited.

If I won a full game voucher for a game I already have, is it crappy of me to sell it at a profit?

I suppose I should sell it for $0 as that is how much I've paid for it.

I'm fairly certain I've seen you selling codes you've got from said site at a profit.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=194983184&highlight=#post194983184
$5 Code

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=188876045&highlight=#post188876045
$5 Code

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=183340755&highlight=#post183340755
$5 Code

/sigh

Was going to laugh but shit got dark...

https://memecrunch.com/meme/2MFND/dont-bs-a-bs-er/image.png?w=400&c=1[IMG]

In going through 1,894 posts of said poster I see no reason to believe this to be a legitimate cry for help.

Not to say that it is definitive by any means but there are definite signs one would notice.[/QUOTE]

I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom