• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Looking to sell -

- Alan Wake digital download code for Xbox 360. Plays on Xbox One.

Includes The Signal and The Writer DLC add-on packs.

Cost is $10 via a PlayStation Network card / digital code.

I have two positive feedback as a seller. Both for digital codes.

If anyone is interested, feel free to send me a PM. Thanks.

Wow....you fucking people are literally the worst. I calmed down enough today that I thought I'd come back and just see what shit I might've caused, but instead people are just as shitty as ever. For the record, I did try to hang myself but stopped just before collapsing on the floor. Fucking people think it's alright to just tease people, and pick and choose what to focus on.

I NEVER said he couldn't make any profit off of it, I simply thought it was shitty how much he was trying to get, especially after I had just made a post asking to purchase it for at least $20. His links to my old posts prove nothing except that I tried to sell things before, and I already addressed that I never even sold two of them, and the only I did sell was at $20.... $15 more than I paid is a BIG difference than asking for $65 more.

Wow....you fucking people are literally the worst. I calmed down enough today that I thought I'd come back and just see what shit I might've caused, but instead people are just as shitty as ever. For the record, I did try to hang myself but stopped just before collapsing on the floor. Fucking people think it's alright to just tease people, and pick and choose what to focus on.

I NEVER said he couldn't make any profit off of it, I simply thought it was shitty how much he was trying to get, especially after I had just made a post asking to purchase it for at least $20. His links to my old posts prove nothing except that I tried to sell things before, and I already addressed that I never even sold two of them, and the only I did sell was at $20.... $15 more than I paid is a BIG difference than asking for $65 more.

Can the mods not get involved in this?

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69

I didn't see your follow up post. I think you need some help, man. In the grand scheme of things the B/S/T thread on NeoGAF is not that important. I don't think anybody is really picking on you, it's just you called him out on something that you were doing yourself. It's really not that big of a deal man.

webkatt

I deleted my posts. You're mental well being is more important. It's fairly obviously that you are in delicate state and don't respond well to criticism as you seem to take everything as a personal attack.

Please seek help immediately

1 (800) 273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Fracas

#fuckonami
WTS a handful of Steam games in my inventory. IIRC I bought them during a recent Steam sale, with the prices as what I remember paying for them at the time.

LA Noire Complete $5
State of Decay $5
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle $2 (got it on a price error)
Prison Architect $7.50

Drop me a PM!

Soulflarz

Banned
Please seek help immediately

1 (800) 273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Can the mods not get involved in this?

Mods are just normal people, they really aren't going to do anything of note, or rather, I'm hoping they'd just do the reasonable "okay move this discussion elsewhere please, HL, please seek help"
Because yes, this is...kind of out of mods hands.

All we can hope for is that he doesn't do anything rash.

Mods are just normal people, they really aren't going to do anything of note, or rather, I'm hoping they'd just do the reasonable "okay move this discussion elsewhere please, HL, please seek help"
Because yes, this is...kind of out of mods hands.

All we can hope for is that he doesn't do anything rash.

Well the site should have the ability to access his IP and ISP information, and a call to his ISP and the local authorities is usually how this is handled. I'm not sure what entity is Neogaf but there's probably legal ramifications for inaction as well, and something should be done. This won't be the only instance of someone saying something negative to him, that's the nature of these forums.

besada

Banned
If anyone wants to speak to moderation about bullying in threads, they should contact a moderator via PM, rather than do it in the thread, where ugly arguments are all that are likely to result. And if someone has a problem in the thread, let's try and not aggravate it, but instead contact a moderator.

That said, this is not the place for meltdowns and arguments. It's a utility thread with a very narrow remit. Hyrule Warrior, or anyone else that has a problem, either contact moderators or, if you think it might be helpful to talk online, try the Mental Health thread over on OT, where many people are happy to listen.

So let's get back to buying, trading, and selling within the rules, please.

Thanks besada.

WTB

I've got a new computer coming so I'm looking for some PC games.

I'd like to pay the going rate for each if possible, but im willing to deal

The Wither 3 -Bought for $22
Rocket League
Quantum Break
Dark Souls 3
Rise of the Tomb Raider
The Division

Also interested in deals for steam credit

All will be paid for with PayPal

WTS

Mint the Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Strategy Guide and the leather book that came with. $40 shipped or we can work out a deal with games mentioned above.

Soulflarz

Banned
Thanks besada.

WTB
I'd like to pay 20-25 for each if possible, PM to make deal

The Wither 3
Rocket League
Quantum Break
Dark Souls 3
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Also interested in deals for steam credit

Price Check for you:
The Witcher 3 goes in thread for $10-15 every few weeks.
RL is $20 retail, it'll go on sale for ~$10
QB is $20-30 in thread
Rest are out of that range

Happy hunting!
edit: Still looking for QB for $20 if anyone can help me

HUELEN10

Already PMed 3 people but never heard back...

I am SELLING my Quantum Break PC Code

20 USD Paypal Gift, or whatever it's called now. will go to first person that PMs me and pays me.

EDIT: SOLD to mercenar1e !

PM me if you're interested.

WTS

$20 PSN Gift Cards - 7 LEFT

psn-cards-1.png

FOR

$18 PayPal each (Friends & Family)

WTS:

Digital movie codes

Some of those movies were purchased used so I'm not sure if the codes still work. Because of that, I'll send the codes before payment so you can try them.

Watchmen Collectors Edition - UV/Flixster (I don't know the difference) - $6
No country for old men - UV - $2
Safe House - UV/iTunes - $2
Snow White and the Huntsman - UV/iTunes - $2
American Sniper - UV - $2
Game of Thrones Season 1 - UV/iTunes - $7
Game of Thrones Season 2 - UV/iTunes - $7
Game of Thrones Season 3 - UV/iTunes - $7
The Walking Dead Season 4 - UV(targetticket) - $7
Moonrise Kingdom - UV/iTunes - $3
Super 8 - iTunes - $3
Whiplash - UV - $4

Games
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd for PSP complete (Japanese language but can be patched to English and played on moded PSP) -$8
- Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep for PSP - $8
- Soul Sacrifice for PS Vita complete (Chinese with english voice and text) - $8
- Valkyria Chronicles for PS3 complete - $7
- Heavy Rain Directors cut for PS3 complete -$10
- Danganronpa Ultra despair girls for PS Vita complete -$27
- Metal Gear Solid 4 for PS3 complete - $4

Movies/Shows
- Deathnote the complete series (still sealed) - $29
- Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection Collectors Edition DVD - $4 ea / $6 both

Shipping, if applicable, is not included. Please send me a PM if you're interested in something and we can go from there (prices are not firm). Before sale I'll make sure to take multiple pictures of the item so that you know exactly what you're gonna get.
Shipping only within the US. I'm located in Alaska.

SomTervo

Would like to trade something for a Quantum Break Windows 10 code

Interested in:

Hitman 2016: Full
Dark Souls 3

Up for taking offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom