• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive seller feedback for Zaheer. Quick response and "delivery" of my code. What a pleasure! And a fantastic deal for what sounds like the best shooter in years. Thanks!

Looking to buy any of these:
The Division PC Code for $25
Rainbow Six Siege PC Code for $20.
Quantum Break Windows 10 Code for $20/$25 (Not sure what they go for).

Will be paying with PayPal.

I'm selling my extra Xbox one Elite controller. It's never been used. Doesn't come with the original box, though. It includes the controller, all the extra accessories, usb cable, case, and batteries.

I was thinking 130 shipped. But, I'm open to reasonable offers. Shoot me a PM!

Sold!
RJRwnxPm.jpg

Soulflarz

Banned
Guys if it's a joke post no need to clog up a thread so much, no ones selling UC4 for anywhere near $10, considering it'd sell instantly at $45+

^also, for the sake of price check, yes, QB codes go for $20-25 in here normally, $30 sometimes.

Positive seller feedback for Zaheer. Quick response and "delivery" of my code. What a pleasure! And a fantastic deal for what sounds like the best shooter in years. Thanks!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1197711&page=36
goes in here nowadays, just a heads up!

You're not allowed to joke in this thread.

Wel--
...I mean
Joking is...it depends? No one takes BBoys $1 shipped posts seriously, but stuff like that just gets a wall of "omg that's what they're selling for IM IN FOR ONE" posts :x

SOLD.

Got the code with a Wii U I bought but I don't any interest in digital code as I prefer physical.

Code:
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/imaged8kpb.jpeg[/IMG][IMG]http://abload.de/img/image1gsjcq.jpeg[/IMG]

Positive buyer feedback for Qwell. Bought my Super Mario Maker code. Great communication and quick payment.

EDIT: Oops, saw that feedback now goes in the feedback thread.

Selling:

Uncharted 4 with steelbook
Uncharted 4 DLC (from Libertalia edition)
Uncharted 4 Artbook
Uncharted Sigil Coin

All brand new and willing to takes offers via PM for any of the above items. Shipping will be free :)

Bungie's

S9i5ey0.png
Oakb9ta.png

PayPal F&F

WTS
$50 PSN Credit $42.5 | $20 PSN Credit $17 | PS+ 1 Year $40 | $20 Battle.net Gift Card $18
550002b1.jpg
580002b3.jpg
battle_net_20.jpg

$50 Steam Wallet $42.5 | $20 Steam Wallet $17 | $10 Google Play Credit $9
770038b1.jpg
101.png

$25 Xbox Credit $22
4249413_sd.jpg;canvasHeight=200;canvasWidth=300

$50 eShop Credit $42.50 | $10 eShop Credit $8.75 |
770017b.jpg

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) US Currency - 10% Off
$15 or more, in increments of $5.

Google Play Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $25 for $22.50 each

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(856+ Total Positive Feedback!)

WTS:

PS4 Call of duty Black Ops 3 nuketown dlc $1
PS4 Uncharted 4 amazon preorder dlc $2
PS4 Ratchet and clank preorder dlc $1
PS4 stuff is for NA region.

Paypal gift USD only. I have plenty of feedback on the feedback list.
pm if interested.

ThePizzaGuy

Neo Member
WTB (NTSC) Original Xbox and PS2 Games. Looking to bolster my collection. Looking for games that are complete with case and manual and discs are in nice shape.

Anustart

Wanting to sell my T-Mobile Note 4. I lost it in airplane about a month and a half ago then someone mailed it back to me! But after I had already grabbed a 7 Edge to replace it.

There are 2 front, visible in the pictures here. The crack is not noticeable at all, cannot even feel it, nor see any effect of it once the screen is on.

Also, for full disclosure, there is money owed on the device, but I'm paying that off once I receive my 350$ rebate from my s7 purchase. At that point I can unlock the device. Mainly posting this now as a feeler, or if someone is willing to buy it while I still owe on the device. I do work for T-Mobile if that is any condolence :3

Looking to get 125$ for the device. Thanks!

AkumaNiko

For anyone looking for Doom, there's a legit cd key site that is selling an instant delivery steam code for $40

Looking to unload a bunch of stuff so i can pay for the new monitor i just bought :) None of these have the games

Tales of Zesteria PS4 Collectors Edition -NO GAME- $80 Shiped
LDbKQ7l.jpg

Trails of Cold Steel Collectors Edition (Case, artbook and pin) -NO GAME- $20 Shipped
LyGnEPM.jpg

Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival Edition PS4 (art book, soundtrack, figure open) -NO GAME- $60 shipped
SZJY9vN.jpg

Senran Kagura ES - Day One Edition (book and soundtrack) -NO GAME- $35 Shipped
SZJY9vN.jpg

Disgaea 5 Launch Day (artbook and soundtrack) -NO GAME- $30 shipped
sghxZxk.jpg

Home Depot GC, $40 Value, $35.

Diablo III CE Box Only - No idea, $20 shipped

Skullcandy Crusher Headphones, black, $35 shipped

Finally I have my old monitor AOC 27" IPS LED HD Monitor - Piano Black/Silver

It's a nice looking monitor and it's still in great condition. Comes with the box. Asking $180 shipped

Help a guy out! Please?

DirtyLarry

WTS (PayPal)
Digital HD Codes: $5 Each

• ALL SOLD

If someone wants to take them all, I will sell all 5 for $20 in one go.
They are different redeeming sites and I usually do not redeem them so not sure how it works for every service.

Just PM if Interested. If someone does want all 5 I would suggest reaching out ASAP as I think the individual ones will probably move quick.

WTS Humble Monthly Steam Keys:

Crawl (Early Access)
JumpJet Rex
Fran Bow
Galak-Z
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
1993 Space Machine

$2 each, or $10 for all of them. I'd like Steam Wallet funds.

Also have:

Age of Empires II: HD Edition - $10
2 X Bioshock - $5

Again, Steam Wallet please. PM me and I'll respond ASAP.

dren

WTS (PayPal)
Digital HD Codes: $5 Each

• True Detective Season 1
  • Ant Man
  • The Hateful Eight
  • The Revenant
  • SW The Force Unleashed

If someone wants to take them all, I will sell all 5 for $20 in one go.
They are different redeeming sites and I usually do not redeem them so not sure how it works for every service.

Just PM if Interested. If someone does want all 5 I would suggest reaching out ASAP as I think the individual ones will probably move quick.

PMed

mjp2417

Banned
WTS

Hauppauge Digital TV Tuner for Xbox One and Mohu Leaf 50 HDTV Antenna (basically the Live TV Bundle that the Microsoft Store is selling, but these were purchased separately). The Moho Leaf was originally a refurb but works perfectly. The tuner just includes the actual tuner and usb extension cable (doesn't come with the small antenna, which you don't need with the Mohu Leaf). Both come in their original boxes. I can PM pics if you are interested.
$45 shipped

Bitfenix Prodigy Black Mesh case. Moved to a slightly larger case and need to finally get rid of this. Probably too expensive to ship, but if you are in the Boston area and want to meet up I'm looking for $30. I still have the original box and it comes with all the fans, brackets, and instructions although I'm sure I'm missing some of the extra screws. Once again, PM me if you are interested and want pics.

Danneee

Looking to buy a couple of US PS1 games:
Road Rash
Bushido Blade
Omega Boost
Parasite Eve
Marvel Super Heroes/MSH vs Street Fighter

Complete in good condition.
PM offers incl shipping to Sweden.

Palmer27

WTS
Metroid Prime trilogy, PAL UK version,
It was sold to me as new, the disc, codes and manuel/art-stuff are in perfect condition. However the case is unsealed and has minor wear - see pictures £60 + delivery
http://i.imgur.com/i8SUkdd.png http://i.imgur.com/BSvwe1h.png

Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition Artbook,
150 pages of damn sexy art from the pc collectors edition, £18

WTB
PS+ 1 year for a UK account, £30

Random question but is there a UK Buy/Sell/Trade thread? It would definitely be more useful for me personally!

Selling all the items that are linked below. Linking to a Google Docs spreadsheet to minimize clutter and present the information easier for anyone interested in viewing. I'm a NeoGAF Gold buyer/seller.

MikeE21286 NeoGAF B/S/T List

Includes:
Video Games
Video Game Systems
Video Game Accessories
Video Game Subscription/Points Card
Computer Accessories
Computer Components
Fitness Trackers

Notable Items:
New Fitbit Charge HR (Color: Black, Size: Small)
LGA 1155 system (i5 2500k, 8 GB DDR3 1333mhz, GTX 570, Crucial M4 256GB SSD)
$50 Microsoft Points
12-month PlayStation Plus
12-month Xbox Live
$50 PlayStation Credit
$100 Steam credit
Rise of the Tomb Raider (Xbox One)

WarLox

Have: Uncharted 4 Deluxe Edition Digital w/ season pass (PS4)

Want: $55 Paypal :)

Also:

Have: Battleborn Digital Deluxe w/ season pass (PS4)

Want: $45 Paypal

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
WTB

DmC: Devil May Cry (Steam)

If someone has a spare key from the current Humble Bundle and want to get rid of it for cheap :)

Zakalwe

Banned
For London Gaffers only:

I've recently begun a career in web development, and I've no time to make use of this gaming desktop.

I'm selling the tower by itself. Main specs are:

i5 2500k
MSI GTX 970 4gb
8gb Corsair Vengeance RAM
Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro
MSI 970
8gig Corsair Vengeance
Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD5
OCZ 90GB Agility 3 SSD
Kingstone 120GB SSD
OCZ ZS Series 750W
Coolermaster Elite 430
X-Silence Red Wing 120mm
X-Silence Red Wing 80mm

----

All running at stock speeds with a legit copy of Windows 10. Very easy to overclock both the i5 and the 970, they're excellent gaming parts that hold up to modern games very well. The i5 can be increased to 4.5-5ghz on air alone, and the included heatsink for the CPU is excellent for this.

The case is a cheap one, but it has great airflow and the internals are still high-end enough to allow for 1080/60fps at max or near max. 1080/30 at max is almost always guaranteed.

----

Looking for £550.

I also have two other items for sale:

Logitech G600. Brand new with 2 years warranty. Boxed, unopened. Excellent gaming mouse and highly programmable. Selling for £45.

PS4 Gold headset. Used, but excellent condition, boxed, with all original packaging and components. £55. Works plug and play with the PC as a headset and mic. Both very good quality.

Will sell the lot together for £620.

Collection only. I live in Sydenham, South London (SE26). If you're local enough I could arrange a drop-off.

Cash on collection. Can provide images if required. All components in excellent condition.

----

Machine will be fully wiped with a clean windows install. I'll provide the original packaging/disc for Windows 7. Upgrade to 10 was made online via the free upgrade program.

----

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom