• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallout 4 Season Pass for PS4 - $25

Also selling iTunes GC $100 for $85.

Want Best Buy Gamer's Club prices but don't want to pay the membership fee? Want to get an even better discount?

Now I am offering the following service:

I will buy games at Best Buy with Gamer's Club for you with any item that qualifies for the Gamer's Club Discount which is 20% off New Games and 10% off Used Games.

For a limited time only I will also discount an additional 5% off of your total after tax!

For example: A standard $59.99 new game and 9% tax would be calculated as follows: $59.99 - $12 GCU = $47.99 * 1.09 for 9% tax ($4.32) = $52.31 - 5% Discount ($2.62) = $49.69

A used $49.99 would be calculated as follows: $49.99 - $5 GCU = $44.99 * 1.09 for 9% Tax ($4.05) = $49.03 - 5% Discount ($2.45) = $46.58

All you need to do is pay me with paypal gift on the total and I will create an order that ships to your address. If you are unsure of your total, I can add it to the card with your shipping address to verify the tax amount.

I can only do this for 3 games per title per console so I will let you know if something is sold out.

I can also buy non-games for 5% off(other than gift cards)!!!

Current Sales that work for online orders - Buy Fallout, Black Ops 3 or Tomb Raider and get $25 off GTA V, Madden 16, Fifa 16, Forza 6 or Halo 5 (also stacks with GCU)

ClearData

I have an PCH-1101 Vita. It's not a launch model as it was bought just before the wave of PCH-2000 series released.

I believe I can describe the condition as excellent. I have had a screen protector and silicon case applied to the unit since day one.

I am including the original box, manuals, AR cards, power and data cables et al.

If you are worried about the discontinuation of the Vita's data and power cable I can alleviate that. The original cables are in great condition and I went and bought a spare data cable that has never been used. In the event that the original every breaks down I am providing a brand new spare in the price.

Also, I am throwing in a 4 GB memory card.

In Summary
  • OLED 3G / Wi-Fi Vita
  • Original packaging, manuals, and AR cards.
  • Power cable with two data cables. One from the original console and one brand new and unused first party replacement should the original ever go bad.
  • 4 GB Memory Card
  • Screen Protector (Already Applied)
  • Silicon Case

$120 shipped. Price is firm.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zfgC4QX.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xa4v2VR.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kujqNyN.jpg[/IMG]

Still Available

Selling...

UltraViolet Movie Codes
Arrow: Season One - $5 sold
Arrow: Season Two - $5 sold
Total Recall (2012 Remake - Unrated) - $3
The LEGO Movie - $3
Now You See Me (Extended Edition) - $3 sold

send payment by PayPal

Have:

Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection + 20% off PSN code $20.00

WTB:
Digital Copy of Mad Max Fury Road

Will send product first if you've bought on here before and because I'm a first time seller.

EDIT: I bought my PS4 under the assumption it was a code and looks like Sony switched it to disc sometime this month. I just found this out like 5 minutes ago when I was unboxing the thing.

Prodigal

Banned
Have 2 FALLOUT 4 Steam keys for sale

header.jpg

$40 paypal each

GAF Gold seller

SOLD OUT

markstuckert

Neo Member
Hi! I have an account that has Rise of the Tomb Raider on it. I stupidly bought it twice (once from CheapGames.ca, once from Xbox). I am stupid. Benefit from my stupidity!

Looking to trade for a code for/account with PS4 Tomb Raider Definitive, PS4 Mad Max, PS4 Assassin's Creed Syndicate or … Xbox Rare Replay. Or just message me whatever, I don't need two Rises!

Please and thank-you.

WTB: Star Wars Jedi Starfight (PS2 Remaster for PS4)

I'm starting to see people around GAF PS communities talk about getting their Star Wars Battlefront early. Figure I start early as a potential buyer in the event someone wants to make a quick sale.
I thought this only came with the Darth Vader PS4. Did I miss something along the way?

Selling

Xbox One - Halo 5 Guardians (Physical Copy) - Like New - $40.00 Shipped.

PS4 - Fallout 4 - New Sealed Copy - SOLD

I accept Paypal, or Amazon Gift Cards.

Tonezorz

WTS

Physical copies of:

Xbox One - Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - No physical nuketown code, but may be able to get you one when I purchase digital. (Not sure if it works that way?) - $45 Shipped

PS4 - Fallout 4 - Complete - $50 Shipped

Both open but still like new.

WTS
- Gear of War Ultimate Edition Digital code - $35 or trade of Forza 6, Halo MCC or Black Ops 3 (Digital)
- Portal 2 Steam code - $3

WTB
- Rare Replay digital code

Tekniqs

Positive seller feedback for DeathKitten! Communication was fast and concise. Shipped in good time and item came as described.

Purdy

Few things to sell (all prices include PP). Can provide pics upon request. Willing to listen to any offers as I imagine some of these prices are a tad high. Not really interested in shipping outside the UK unless the extra is paid

Sony Xperia Z3 Copper 16GB unlocked (purchased from Handtec), had the screen replaced by Sony and barely been used since, the back has light scratches and along the edges but really good condition - £200

PS Vita 2000 Slim (Black/Pink from JP) - Used but great condition - £100

PS Vita 1000 (White from US) *No charger* - Used but also in great condition - £80

Destiny The Taken King Collector's Edition PS4 *DLC CODE USED* - £50

MGS V PS4 - £22

GTA V PS4 - £20

Xbox One Titanfall controller (lightly used, comes boxed but with wear on box) - £30

Disney Infinity 3.0 PS4
Disney Infinity Base
Twilight of the Republic Play Set piece
Rise Against the Empire Play Set
Luke Skywalker
Princess Leia
Boba Fett
Anakin Skywalker
Ahsoka Tano
Bobba Fett
Yoda
Obi-Wan
Sabine
Inside Out Playset
Joy
Anger
All for £90

Bii

Anyone have either Avengers or Age of Ultron iTunes codes? Offering $5 for each one. So if you have a code lying around, message me!

I'm sure I have Age of Ultron if one came with the Best Buy steelbook. I'll check once I get home and will send you a PM.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

Gaf Gold Seller

PayPal gift, or fees paid.

Transformers Devastation Digital Code for PS4 - $35

WTB

SNES games with at least box and manual, specifically a nice copy of Final Fight 3. Beyond that, I'm not big on sports games, but will entertain almost anything else!
I just sent you a pm.

jakeumms

WTS Steam Controller

DhKmmwN.jpg

jN0C4nn.jpg

Got a Steam Controller on Oct. 16th. I've used it for a total of 4.6 hours and decided I'd rather stick with Xbox controllers.

$40 shipped to the lower 48. PayPal F&F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom