• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS
All prices shipped, Paypal please

3DS Games
Mario Golf World Tour - $20
Mario Kart 7 - $18
Crush 3D - $5
Ridge Racer 3D - $9
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy (sticker residue on case) - $10

PSP UMDs-only lot - $10
Madden 07
Smackdown vs Raw 2007
Transformers the Game
Rush (cracked but still works)
Medievil Resurrection
2 Silicone UMD sleeves

//ARCANUM

WTB:

1 Month EA Access code

67074.jpg

asdad123

How long do you guys give a seller before contacting PayPal?

Last communication I had was Saturday night after I paid where the seller said they will ship Monday and give tracking Monday afternoon. It's now Thursday and I asked for the tracking info twice and no response but the seller has been on since I asked.

It's a $500 item.

Spasm

Are there rules against cross-posting a listing here to the item's |OT|? I would really prefer if someone scouring the |OT| looking for availability on this item would have first crack at it.

Flandy

Last communication I had was Saturday night after I paid where the seller said they will ship Monday and give tracking Monday afternoon. It's now Thursday and I asked for the tracking info twice and no response but the seller has been on since I asked.

It's a $500 item.

Well now that you've made this post the seller will miraculously have a breakthrough in communication and tell you they couldn't find the 5 minutes to respond for some reason or another.

I'd contact paypal now if I were you. That'll definitely make the seller contact you

mdsfx

It's a $500 item.

For a $500 item you shouldn't have to wait that long for a communication and, unlike a cheaper item, I would show no mercy at this point. It's $500.

wiibomb

Are there rules against cross-posting a listing here to the item's |OT|? I would really prefer if someone scouring the |OT| looking for availability on this item would have first crack at it.

nothing wrong about it AFAIK, as long as you don't spam too much in the OT, I think it totally fine

HiResDes

I'm selling my Fidelio X1 Open Headphones for $125 Shipped

Here's a short description:
Incredible headphones that I absolutely wouldn't be parting with if I weren't strapped for cash. They work perfectly, but the paint/ink is coming off of one side, and if you have a white desk or fabric I'd keep these headphones away as they have a tendency to bleed onto them for some reason. Other than that they're in pretty good shape, though there's some lent here and there on the earpads but I tried to take care of most of it. If you're looking for headphones with a warm sound signature including great bass extension and mids that are only a tad recessed you can't really go wrong with these. They're open headphones though so they definitely leak a bit of sound, but this grants them a very respectable soundstage that's great for gaming and movies along with music. They're not detail monsters, but this actually makes them a bit easier to listen to with a large variety of music. The package comes with the original box, and two different sized aftermarket cables. I didn't include the stock cable, but you don't want to use it anyway as its impedance actually makes the headphones sound worse due to its inefficiency.

Features
Fit Design - Headband
Earpiece Design - Ear-Cup (Over the Ear)
Sensitivity - 100 dB
Frequency Response - 10 Hz - 40 kHz
Impedance - 30 ohms
Color - Black
Features - Open Back
Connectivity Type - Wired
Noise Canceling - Without Noise Cancellation
Driver Unit Size - 50 mm
Weight -15 oz

Innerfidelity Video Review

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
WTS

The Wire Complete Series HD (UV/iTunes)
$25

also have $21 is GS trade credit if anyone has a good offer.

Want Best Buy Gamer's Club prices but don't want to pay the membership fee? Want to get an even better discount?

Now I am offering the following service:

I will buy games at Best Buy with Gamer's Club for you with any item that qualifies for the Gamer's Club Discount which is 20% off New Games and 10% off Used Games.

For a limited time only I will also discount an additional 5% off of your total after tax!

For example: A standard $59.99 new game and 9% tax would be calculated as follows: $59.99 - $12 GCU = $47.99 * 1.09 for 9% tax ($4.32) = $52.31 - 5% Discount ($2.62) = $49.69

A used $49.99 would be calculated as follows: $49.99 - $5 GCU = $44.99 * 1.09 for 9% Tax ($4.05) = $49.03 - 5% Discount ($2.45) = $46.58

All you need to do is pay me with paypal gift on the total and I will create an order that ships to your address. If you are unsure of your total, I can add it to the card with your shipping address to verify the tax amount.

I can only do this for 3 games per title per console so I will let you know if something is sold out.

I can also buy non-games for 5% off(other than gift cards)!!!

Current Sales that work for online orders - Buy Fallout, Black Ops 3 or Tomb Raider and get $25 off GTA V, Madden 16, Fifa 16, Forza 6 or Halo 5 (also stacks with GCU)

Also selling iTunes GC $100 for $85.

Fallout 4 Season Pass for Xbox One - $25

Positive Seller feedback for RoodyPooUS!

This is really a super nice offer, I got Yo-Kai Watch and Pokemon Y brand new for $50. Really great seller as well, excellent communication!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Thanks guys. I will give the seller until tonight to respond otherwise I will open a paypal dispute.
That's reasonable. When's the last time the seller logged into gaf?

tmtyf

WTS

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HlUlhtV.jpg[/IMG]

Razer Kraken Pro World of Tanks Headset

Brand New in box.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Q1JwIov.jpg?1[/IMG]

Call of Duty Black Ops III - Fridge only

Selling the Fridge that came with my juggernog edition. Its unused and i will ship in the xbox box it came in. Going for 275-300$ish on ebay. Feel free to make an offer.

WTB:

Movie Codes:
Looking for the following digital movie codes, prefer to buy in bulk:

Disney/Pixar
-Tangled
-Frozen
-Brave
-Finding Nemo
-Lion King
-Anything else you may have

Other Movies:
-BttF 1-3
-Jurassic Park 1-4
-Bourne Trilogy

Games:

-Disgaea 5 Collector's Box
-Tales of Zesteria Collector's Edition (PS4)

Miscellaneous:

Looking for the Mondo BttF trilogy set by Phantom City Creative for a non-ridiculous price. I didn't even know about Mondo when these released and I really want them.

Thanks

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) - 1 Year - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(778+ Total Positive Feedback!)

dark_chris

Selling an Nvidia Shield Tablet.
Hardly used. Has a cover. Also comes with a controller. 16GB model with a 64GB MicroSD card. This is a post-recall model. $340
01765B02-B425-4566-A60B-4E09FA616D50_zpsjnschr0h.jpg

B2317036-121F-4A47-86F9-827E230B605B_zps2z5b1lvp.jpg

wiibomb

Would anyone do me a favor please? The Fire Emblem Fates limited edition was on preorder a while ago on amazon, but it went out of stock on seconds, it is on BestBuy right now, but they refuse to ship to my forwarding address.

Would anyone help me lending his/her preorder on Amazon, please? I have good rep here on this thread as well as eBay.

I would appreciate a lot if you could send me a PM.

If this is against gaf rules please let me know but I'm looking for someone to help with retro emulation.

I have a friend on here that's going to help me with building a gaming pc(unless anyone is selling on here for a good price) and was looking to emulate games from the nes to Wii era(especially neo geo, mame and pc engine games).

Would be willing pay if someone has something like this and or could do it and put in on a flash drive or something that I could put on to the computer when it's finished.

If this sounds dumb, it's because I'm lost outside of console gaming so any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Ventara

He was on at 2 pm this afternoon. He's been on several times since my last PMs (sent him one Tuesday requesting tracking and again Wednesday night)

You are being very patient. I would've taken action Tuesday night for $500, especially since he's been on Gaf.

baconcow

WTS
Rocket League (Steam key) - $13.00 USD
Portal 2 (Steam key) - $2.50 USD
Together - $15.00 USD

WTB
Black Mesa
Cities: Skylines
GALAK-Z
Pillars of Eternity

Syriel

If this is against gaf rules please let me know but I'm looking for someone to help with retro emulation.

I have a friend on here that's going to help me with building a gaming pc(unless anyone is selling on here for a good price) and was looking to emulate games from the nes to Wii era(especially neo geo, mame and pc engine games).

Would be willing pay if someone has something like this and or could do it and put in on a flash drive or something that I could put on to the computer when it's finished.

If this sounds dumb, it's because I'm lost outside of console gaming so any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

If you start a thread, GAFfers would be more than happy to assist with any technical questions on how to get the emulators setup and how to get your games working with it.

No GAFfers are going to sell you ROMs though because that would fall under piracy/copyright infringement.

The_Kid

WTB:

Miscellaneous:

Looking for the Mondo BttF trilogy set by Phantom City Creative for a non-ridiculous price. I didn't even know about Mondo when these released and I really want them.

Thanks

Might want to check expressobeans.com. It is the main forum for these sort of posters. Good luck getting one though. They're old and go for anywhere from 400-1000ish when they sell.

If you start a thread, GAFfers would be more than happy to assist with any technical questions on how to get the emulators setup and how to get your games working with it.

No GAFfers are going to sell you ROMs though because that would fall under piracy/copyright infringement.

Awesome, thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom