• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:

Sly Cooper Collection (PS Vita) - New and still sealed. $16 shipped (48 US mainland states).

2tQICJ9l.jpg

Puppeteer (PS3) - New and still sealed. $17 shipped (48 US mainland states).

qTtXdTGl.jpg

First time selling anything here, but purchased items in the past.

Mark5130

WTS NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees. PM me if you're interested!

PS4 Alien Isolatation Season Pass - $20
Xbox $50 Currency Code - $45
Xbox One NBA LIVE 15 Digital Code - $40
Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code - $10

WTB

CIB copy of Chrono Trigger for SNES in good shape from a smoke-free home. Trying to avoid the ridiculous eBay prices.

Karish

Would anyone here want to buy my iPad Mini Retina 16GB with smart case? If so PM me. Would also trade for an iPad Air.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Has anyone ever sold or bought anything internationally? is it drastically different to shipping domestically?

Check to see if you're shipping to an APO addresses. Those cost the shipper nothing extra. Just always make sure you're dealing with a reputable buyer/seller.

Jesb

I'm considering selling my Xbox 360 and my whole library, probably close to 50 games. Would there be interest on here? I have no idea what I should be asking for. I guess without listing the games it's not easy to say but just curious if there would be interest and if there is I'll list everything I have.

I know I'm sounding like a broken record- but really looking for Mario Kart 8 or Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze

Looking for a good price and have Destiny for PS4 and the following Steam/Origin codes to trade towards whatever:

ARMA: Cold War Assault Steam
Bastion Steam Key Steam
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key Origin
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key Origin
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key Origin
Dead Space Origin Key Origin
Fish Fillets 2 Steam
Medal of Honor Origin Key Origin
Medal of Honor Steam Key Steam
Mirror's Edge Origin Key Origin
Mirror's Edge Steam Key Steam
Populous Origin Key Origin
Trine 2: Complete Story Steam Key Steam
Valiant Hearts: The Great War™ Uplay

Petrie

Banned
This guy wants to trade his PS4 copy of Destiny, lightly used, for something else.

Preferably Diablo 4 but open to other offers!

PM me!

WTB Forza Horizon 2 (Xbone), for around $40.

I live in Vancouver, so must ship to Canada.

Also, would like to buy Evolve on Steam for $20

steadfast

BUYING THE FOLLOWING:

XBL 12 month, would like to pay ~$30
Nvidia pick your path codes x2, paying $30 each

I can pay by Paypal, Amazon, whatever.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTS:

Limited Edition Halo 4 Doritos/Mountain Dew Box (signed by members of 343 and "For Display Purposes Only") - $200 $150 New Low Price!

Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit Trilogy Edition
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $8 + shipping

Foodie Fight: A Trivia Game for Serious Food Lovers
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $6 + shipping

Tangoes Puzzle Game
(used, in good condition. Box/sheath is worn. Includes all pieces) - $4 + shipping

Sahara (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Hidalgo (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Transformers Two Disc Special Edition DVD - $2 + shipping
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Widescreen) DVD - $2 + shipping
Heroes Season One DVD (great condition) - $5 + shipping
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Four-Disc Special Extended Edition) DVD - $10 + shipping

Love, Lucy by Lucille Ball (mass market paperback) - $1.50 + shipping

Sam & Max: Season One for Wii (used but in great condition) - $9 + shipping
Wii Fit with Balance Board (used but in great condition) - $40 + shipping

1 leather (?) Hollister men's belt - $10 + shipping
1 cloth American Eagle men's double holed belt - $10 + shipping

Bionicle: Orkham (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Tehutti (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Bomonga (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Nidhiki (Missing a few small pieces) - $8 + shipping

I can show pictures for any of these items upon request.

~

Rayman 2: The Great Escape for PC
The Sims: Vacation expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Unleashed expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Hot Date expansion pack for PC
Bicycle Games Board for PC
IBM Crayola Magic 3D Coloring Book for PC
Carnivores 2 for PC
Carnivores Ice Age for PC
Tomb Raider III for PC
Tomb Raider The Lost Artifact for PC
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3D for PC
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace for PC
MotoGP 06 for Xbox 360

Pictures

Any/all of the games are free, you just pay the shipping!

Oxn

Wts sunset overdrive code from the bundle i bought

It is shipping to my house today, so when i grt home at around 6pm today EST, i can send the code

EDIT: SOLD

Neutral selling feedback for Kyo645. User's communication was practically non-existent post-payment and provided me with the most stressful BST experience I've had in all my time dealing here.

User ceased all communication after PayPal payment was received until a PayPal dispute was filed 10 days from their last communication. This was after several unanswered PMs. User claimed life event, but was able to finally ship out the item to me a few business days after the dispute was filed. Item came haphazardly packaged, was missing rubber feet (PS3, was undeclared by seller), and a partial refund stated to me never happened. User did follow up with a PM after receiving the item, but my reply to that PM to remedy this situation has since gone long unanswered.

I did eventually receive the item I purchased and it works without issue, but it was a very laborious and stressful process. The user's lack of communication left me with no assurance. I will avoid this user's BST postings in the future and advise others to proceed with caution.

WTS: Perfect condition PS Vita 3G/WIFI. Getting offers already, will say that I want to ship this as a package, not as multiple, even if it means getting less. Thanks!

Comes with:
Official case
32 GB memory card
Docking station with power cord
Games include (all physical copies obviously):
Gravity Rush
Hot Shots Golf
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2048
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Conception II
Ys Memories of Celceta
Final Fantasy X HD (X-2 code was already redeemed)
Assassins Creed III Liberation
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Muramasa
Persona 4 Golden

Pics will be up later, just posting it now to gage interests and see what kind of offers to expect as I dont know what to really ask for.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTS: Perfect condition PS Vita 3G/WIFI.

Comes with:
Official case
32 GB memory card
Docking station with power cord
Games include (all physical copies obviously):
Gravity Rush
Hot Shots Golf
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2048
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Conception II
Ys Memories of Celceta
Final Fantasy X HD (X-2 code was already redeemed)
Assassins Creed III Liberation
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Muramasa
Persona 4 Golden

Pics will be up later, just posting it now to gage interests and see what kind of offers to expect as I dont know what to really ask for.

$1 shipped.

jakeumms

byGEk57l.jpg

UPDATED to add Advanced Arsenal DLC

WTS Xbox One download code for Call of Duty Advanced Warfare that was included with the CoD AW bundle I bought. My DSL download speeds are too slow to download full games so I went ahead and bought a boxed copy. Therefore, I don't need this code. I am keeping most of the extras that came with the bundle but am also including the Advanced Arsenal Day Zero DLC. This sale is for the full game and the DLC pack and I believe it is identical to what you would get in the Day Zero version of the physical copy.

$50 Paypal gift. PM if interested. Since I am a Junior, I will PM the code to the first GAFer who wants to buy the game and they can then send me the payment after they see that the code is legit and working. Thank you for looking!

Sale pending as of 11.7.14

//ARCANUM

WTB: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag XBOX ONE digital code. I know some of y'all with those bundles don't want it, hit me up!

edit - bought from eel7566! Thanks! smooth and easy transaction!

Birbo

WTS

Destiny full game code with Engram "Gear Pack" for PS4

Will also trade for Xbone game code (Madden, Sunset Overdrive, etc).

Make me an offer!

ekgrey

Neutral selling feedback for Kyo645. User's communication was practically non-existent post-payment and provided me with the most stressful BST experience I've had in all my time dealing here.

User ceased all communication after PayPal payment was received until a PayPal dispute was filed 10 days from their last communication. This was after several unanswered PMs. User claimed life event, but was able to finally ship out the item to me a few business days after the dispute was filed. Item came haphazardly packaged, was missing rubber feet (PS3, was undeclared by seller), and a partial refund stated to me never happened. User did follow up with a PM after receiving the item, but my reply to that PM to remedy this situation has since gone long unanswered.

I did eventually receive the item I purchased and it works without issue, but it was a very laborious and stressful process. The user's lack of communication left me with no assurance. I will avoid this user's BST postings in the future and advise others to proceed with caution.

i am sorry to hear about your experience, definitely sounds stressful and shitty. i want to point out that to me, this is an excellent example of how to use the feedback system here. you provide details about the transaction, state exactly what the problems were AS WELL AS the other party's side of the story (within reason, without like full PM quotes) and don't resort to public shaming. you sound reasonable and lucid. and you waited what, two full weeks before posting this?

just want to say i'm impressed with how you handled a shitty situation. and thanks for the warning.

AwRy108

I bought a 64GB Vita Memory Card from this user, and the transaction went incredibly well, including the awesome price I got on the card.

Sorry to hear your experience was so vastly different than mine--it seems like it was super stressful.

vocab

US only. Have pics if needed.

Selling:

All complete. Condition is explained as best as possible. I have checked them recently.

PS3 - Ar Tonelico Qoga (Premium Edition) $40 (Practically brand new. Seal was taken off to inspect contents. Box is in excellent condition).
PS2 - Xenosaga 1 GH - $13 (Played for 5 mins, so practically flawless)
PS2 - Xenosaga 2 - $14 (never played. Practically brand new with out the seal)
PS2 - Star Ocean 3: Till the end of time - Doesn't include the original slip case. The game has a few minor circle scratches on disc 1. Disc 2 has no scratches but has some minor dust stains on it that can easily be cleaned. $12.
PS2 - Bully GH - Disc has a small 3cm scratch, and that's all that's wrong with it. $12.
PS2 - Ratchet and clank GH - Flawless copy $12
PSV - Assassins Creed Liberation - New, but cart only. It came bundled with the Vita. $14.

gatisimo

Positive seller feedback for Square Triangle. Got two XB1 codes from him. Great communication, and very friendly!

Also: WTB online codes for NBA 2K15 (XB1) and Sunset Overdrive

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Gifts.
Send me a PM if you can't see the title you want to buy on the list. I'll check the price asap and will get back for you.

jEv2Pqs.png

* All prices are correct for the moment of posting. They may vary when you PM since some of the games are discounted at the moment this post was created.

lostcauz

WTS: Assassins creed Black flag digital code for the Xbox one, I've already used the Unity code.

Apologies to paulgandersman, didn't see your PM quick enough earlier.

Bandit1

Lot of PS3 games for sale:

Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed 3
Gran Turismo 5
Journey: Collector's Edition (includes Flower and Flow)
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition
Stranglehold: Collector's Edition (includes the movie Hard Boiled)

All the discs are in good shape, the download codes on the "Gamestop edition" of Assassin's Creed 3 have been used.

$50 shipped to the lower 48.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom