• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

maliedoo

ZOzmScS.jpg

Surface Pro 2 - Black - i5 / 8GB RAM / 512GB SSD (Great condition, no scratches on the screen or dings on the unit itself.)
Surface Pro Docking Station
Surface Pro Type Cover - Black
Power Adapter for Surface & Surface Dock
Adapter - Mini Display Port to HDMI
Adapter - Mini Display Port to VGA
Adapter - USB to Ethernet
The ONLY thing I am missing is the Wacom Pen.

PICS:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Everything Brand new goes for $1,700 on amazon.
Looking to get ~$900 Shipped to the US. Payment via PAYPAL. Shipped w/insurance.
Open to trades, PM me. Thank you.

r3n4ud

WTS

Nvidia promo code for Uplay $45

Coupon that can be redeemed for The Crew, Assassin's Creed Unity, or Far Cry 4.

Sold!

Ecto311

For Sale - Halo 2 and 3 New unopened limited editions from the launch dates.
B5cegLyl.jpg

9dEkYkcl.jpg

f6FArXjl.jpg

Both are in great condition. Halo 2 on the upper left has a hole about an 8th of an inch wide. Other than that there is no issues with them.

Searching amazon and ebay there are ranges of $400 for halo 2 all the way down to $60 for it open. Then I found halo 3 close to $120 and open for $40 or so average.

I would like to sell them together for $150 shipped.
I also have some cups and other stuff from the launches of these 2 games that I will include if it sells here vs ebay or something.
Lots of feedback here.
PM if interested.

EYEL1NER

WTS: Perfect condition PS Vita 3G/WIFI. Getting offers already, will say that I want to ship this as a package, not as multiple, even if it means getting less. Thanks!

Comes with:
Official case
32 GB memory card
Docking station with power cord
Games include (all physical copies obviously):
Gravity Rush
Hot Shots Golf
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2048
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Conception II
Ys Memories of Celceta
Final Fantasy X HD (X-2 code was already redeemed)
Assassins Creed III Liberation
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Muramasa
Persona 4 Golden

Pics will be up later, just posting it now to gage interests and see what kind of offers to expect as I dont know what to really ask for.
That could wind up being a really sweet deal for someone. I missed out on a lot of the good bundles people were selling and would have killed for this lot. I would have been content with only a couple of those but damn. I ended up resorting to getting a Vita and games from a guy on CL last month and have built up a 9 or 10 game library but I am tempted to buy this just for the games I want and then sell the lot that is left over.
Seriously...someone buy this. I mean, 32 GB card, 12 games, they are physical copies... This needs to sell.

EYEL1NER

I didn't want it to get buried in my gushing over that Vita lot so I am double posting but:
Positive Feedback for seller Sir Garbageman.

He sold me a bunch of graphic novels at a damn good price and shipped them out pretty quickly. He also did a nice job packing them to avoid damage. Very pleasant transaction, thanks a bunch.

tm24

WTS

$20 - Chrono Trigger DS
$45 - Bravely Default with the CE box/goodies. Very good shape. All items included from the CE

OzPinoy

Banned
Positive Seller Feedback for Dmix90. Fast and easy

Positive Buyer Feedback for blackmamba1187. Patient buyer especially with the different time zone.

WTB:

While I wait for my Wii U to come I want to pick up some of the games I'm interested in. Looking for:

ZombiU
Wind Waker HD
The Wonderful 101
Mario Kart 8

PM me if you are looking to unload any of these. Thanks!

jwk94

Positive feedback for SmokeMaxX: Fantastic seller. Been going to him for Amazon gift cards for the last year and he's come through on every occasion.

Positive Feedback to Digita1alchemy. Sold me a Gamecube freeloader and Shipped fast.

Positive Feedback to blazenumb1. Sold me freedom wars at a great price!

Selling Black Nintendo 3DS XL complete in box with AR cards, like new condition, system has already been wiped for new user

3 games bundled:

Fire Emblem: Awakening - Barely played, like new condition, complete
Mario Kart 7 - Few hours of play, like new condition, complete
Tetris Axis - Barely played, used condition, box has Gamestop stickers and plastic cover has some dings and sticker residue on back

All Nintendo club codes have been used

Asking $210 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $220. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $77. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

VARIA

Positive seller feedback for adelante who sold me his copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga for a great price and kept me updated throughout the process, giving me peace of mind while this baby shipped from Singapore. Thank you! :D

WTS - 29(+27) Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Games

• Sniper Elite 3 - $15
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 key - $45
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise - $55
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 8 N key - $40
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $45
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $40
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
Microsoft Office
  • Windows Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $50

iPad Air 2 16GB Space Gray - $460
Macbook Pro 15" Retina Late 2013 2.0GHz i7 Quad Core 256GB SSD 8GB RAM - Warranty until March 2015
Price - $1400

Thoraxes

Anyone willing to trade an Assassin's Creed Unity/Black Flag (XBO) code for a Sunset Overdrive Code (XBO)?

I have to get the system at Target and they don't sell Sunset Overdrive Bundles there, and i'm already getting Assassin's Creed from Nvidia because of the 900 series promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom