• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TURBO1112

WTB Xbox Live Credit. Have bought some from here many times with all positive feedback. Looking to buy around $50-$100 worth.

Also Looking for MCC code,

Vaco6121

Shipping price (Priority Mail) included if in the US, if international add extra. Paypal or Amazon Payments; buyer covers any fees. Games are in very good to like new condition. Feel free to make offers.

WTS/WTT:

PS4 Games:
The Walking Dead Season 1 - $23.25
COD: Advanced Warfighter- $48.25
FIFA 15 -$38.25
Madden 15 -$38.25

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Gifts.
Send me a PM if you can't see the title you want to buy on the list. I'll check the price asap and will get back for you.

jEv2Pqs.png

* All prices are correct for the moment of posting. They may vary when you PM since some of the games are discounted at the moment this post was created.

Last of Us Remastered Download - £25
Paypal Gift Only(They're digital codes and I don't want someone charging me back)- The codes are conifmed working and were bought today with a bundle.
You must have feedback- I have feedback on eBay where I have sold codes etc before - 1 Item sold in this thread.

terrisus

UPDATE: Price Drop!

NOTE: I got the (legitimate) unlock code from AT&T for this, so it can be unlocked and brought onto a different network with a compatible SIM!

So, hey, I've never sold a cellphone/smartphone before (heck, this was my first "smartphone"), so I don't know exactly how this works, but, here goes.

On the official Feedback list I have +2 Buyer and +1 Seller, although I have some other positive feedback throughout this thread as well.
Also, considering I post on the boards a ton, you know where I am and where to find me, I'm not going anywhere :þ

Anyway, I recently upgraded to an S5, so I have available an:
Samsung Galaxy S4

This is an AT&T phone, but with the unlock code to bring it to another network.
16GB (accepts MicroSD as well), Black.
It has a Zagg screen protector on the front.
It has a thin case which snaps onto the back (replacing the stock back) and covers the front

I do not have the stock back anymore, just the case (as shown in pictures).
If you don't like the case, you could always just cut off the front and the back would be basically the same.

The phone does not contain a SIM card or memory card.
The phone is in pretty good condition, although there is a bit of chipping of the coloring around the edges of the front (as pictured).
However, it has been in a case and has had the screen protector since I got it new when it came out.

If anyone has more questions, please let me know.

I am looking for $250 $225 PayPal for this, although I am willing to consider other offers.
I would also be willing to accept some of the payment in Nintendo eShop credit, and/or to work out a trade involving a PS Vita.

I'm flexible with all of that, so again, if interested, please contact me and we should be able to work something out.

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
Buying:

I will buy your unwanted gift cards.

Have any unwanted Amazon GC from Bing Rewards, swagbucks, Kraft Lunchables Instant Sweepstakes, online surveys, etc? I will buy them for 85% of their face value, e.g. I will buy $5 Amazon for $4.25 Paypal. I can pay through Paypal or Amazon Payments or other forms of payment upon request.

I am also interested in gift cards from the following vendors (PM me the conversion rate you are looking for):

1. Newegg
  2. Gamestop
  3. Target
  4. Best Buy
  5. Netflix
I will go first with members on the positive feedback list with at least +2 positive feedback. I have +1 Positive Buyer Feedback on NeoGAF.

I also have a good reputation at other websites (the number is how many confirmed sales/purchases/trades I have made there, and "proof" is confirmation that I am the same dude at these websites):

PM me with any questions and offers.

Selling:

Prices include shipping to the US. I accept either Paypal (buyer pays fees) or Amazon GC.

Gamecube:
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - CIB - Very Good/Like New
mwWw2xPl.jpg

Price: $40

DS
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - CIB - Like New
qr21OQ6l.jpg

Price: SOLD

PM me with any questions and offers.

Frostburn

Super positive feedback for BeEatNU, he responded to my WTB post for a Xbox One Kinect and shipped it to me for a great price. A pleasure to deal with, thanks again!

Playstation Plus - 365 Days - £30 -
Last of Us Remastered Download - £25
Paypal Gift Only(They're digital codes and I don't want someone charging me back)- The codes are conifmed working and were bought today with a bundle.
You must have feedback- I have feedback on eBay where I have sold codes etc before.

Positive Buyer Feedback to Certinty - Purhased 365 PS PLUS sub - swift payment and contact.

WTS

Selling both game codes for XB1 from the AC Bundle:

Assassin's Creed Unity - $45 - can pre-load immediately, game release/playable date 11/11
AC IV: Black Flag - $15

Thanks!

So, you guys in the states have that target deal coming up, right? Any of you going to buy any games for the "buy 2 get 1 free" deal to sell on here?

Mark5130

WTS NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees. PM me if you're interested!

Xbox $50 Currency Code - $40
Xbox One NBA LIVE 15 Digital Code - $35

SmokeMaxX

So, you guys in the states have that target deal coming up, right? Any of you going to buy any games for the "buy 2 get 1 free" deal to sell on here?
If anyone that doesn't live in the US wants me to buy games for them from the promotion, I will. I might even be able to save them a little money from what it'd normally cost (not sure; I'd have to compare prices. Also only applies to shipping three games; any more and it'd be normal shipping fees that you can see from USPS.com). Just pay for cost of games, shipping, and like an extra $2 for gas driving to the store and post office.

Positive Seller Feedback for blazenumb1. I bought a new copy of Dragon Age II for Xbox 360 for $6 shipped. As always an easy and smooth transaction with no issues. Will continue to purchase items from blaze. Thanks again!

WarpathDC

Idea: do you think we should do a thread for the target b2g1 deal next week to host local or shipped group buys ie people can grab games for around 40 without needing to buy 3?

Positive Seller Feedback to Liquid_015 transaction went smooth as butter no complaints at all he was super helpful and in constant communication throughout everything. Will buy from him in the future if anything pops up! Kudos to you sir!

PS: OLED vita was just as Advertised brand new.
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Positive Seller Feedback for blazenumb1. I bought a new copy of Dragon Age II for Xbox 360 for $6 shipped. As always an easy and smooth transaction with no issues. Will continue to purchase items from blaze. Thanks again!

Positive buyer feedback for DeuceGamer
Can't say enough good things about this guy, always a pleasure. Thanks!

Special Note
best-buy-black-friday.jpg

Last year Best Buy gave Elite Plus members a few days of early access to their BF sales. I'm pretty sure they will be doing it this yr as well. I will be offering access out to the community(just pm me if you wanna get something), this would include electronics, games, movies, etc, it is BF lol. I will keep everyone posted if they do it again this yr(which I really hope they do).

DEAL:
*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase

Notable new releases this week include:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Releases with $10 gift cards:

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):

wiibomb

Special Note

Last year Best Buy gave Elite Plus members a few days of early access to their BF sales. I'm pretty sure they will be doing it this yr as well. I will be offering access out to the community(just pm me if you wanna get something), this would include electronics, games, movies, etc, it is BF lol. I will keep everyone posted if they do it again this yr(which I really hope they do).

that's an amazing help, I hope I want something from them, in that case I'll Pm you, and in any case thanks for the offer

SmokeMaxX

This didn't include their best BF deals did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom