• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

PLAYSTATION STUFF
InFamous Second Son: Cole's Legacy DLC - $1
InJustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Ed: Music Album Download - FREE

NINTENDO STUFF
Club Nintendo Code from NSMB 2 - $1
Club Nintendo Code from Paper Mario - Sticker Star - $1
Club Nintendo Code from The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D - $1

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive, sealed) - $20
ALBWPosterSet_zps6b9abeed.jpg
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster (FINAL ISSUE, sealed) - $30
NP285_Cover_zps63bcaa4e.png

WiiU Shoulder Bag by GAMEware (brand new w/ tags still on it) - $23
251064_gen_b_zpsbc514e38.png

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $15
Dirt Showdown - $5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

Karish

FOR SALE: iPad Mini Retina w/ two cases. 16GB Wifi model. One case is the official black smart case by Apple ($40 value) and the other is an awesome sleeve that converts into a stand. $250 AND I WILL OVERNIGHT IT TO YOU VIA FEDEX RIGHT NOW. Even have original box and charger.

iSh9bYBtELg5O.JPG

iGlJFJFDcsgrr.JPG

inqh26c2A6Z5f.JPG

GAF I AM DROPPING THE PRICE TO $250 AND CAN SHIP VIA FEDEX TODAY. PM ME

Ultimadrago

Special Note
Last year Best Buy gave Elite Plus members a few days of early access to their BF sales. I'm pretty sure they will be doing it this yr as well. I will be offering access out to the community(just pm me if you wanna get something), this would include electronics, games, movies, etc, it is BF lol. I will keep everyone posted if they do it again this yr(which I really hope they do).

DEAL:
*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase

Releases with $10 gift cards:

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):

PM'd

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I am really interested in playing NBA 2k15 (PS4 or Xbox One) but I would prefer to trade a game for it. I have sealed copies of The Evil Within and Shadow of Mordor for PS4 I would be willing to trade. Please PM me know if you're interested. Thanks!

I also have a 32 GB Space Grey Verizon iPhone 5S. It's in very good shape. I have the charger, brand new Earpods, and a case. Looking for around $400/shipped.

WTS
I wanted to see if anyone here was interested before I stick everything on Amazon. I need this to go ASAP, I have to pay bills (lol).

I have a 120gb original slim PS3 console that I'm looking to sell. The HDD is stock, but obviously is upgradable. I will include the AC Adapter and a white DualShock 3 controller with it's charging cable. I also can include a sealed copy of The Last of Us and a gently used copy of Diablo 3. I'm asking $180, shipped, for everything, but I'm open to negotiations.

I can ship as early as tomorrow morning. Can provide pictures if needed.

I have done a few transactions here before, references should exist.

SmokeMaxX

WTS
I wanted to see if anyone here was interested before I stick everything on Amazon. I need this to go ASAP, I have to pay bills (lol).

I have a 120gb original slim PS3 console that I'm looking to sell. The HDD is stock, but obviously is upgradable. I will include the AC Adapter and a white DualShock 3 controller with it's charging cable. I also can include a sealed copy of The Last of Us and a gently used copy of Diablo 3. I'm asking $180, shipped, for everything, but I'm open to negotiations.

My preferred method of payment is Amazon Payments. I can ship as early as tomorrow morning. Can provide pictures if needed.

I have done a few transactions here before, references should exist.
Amazon Payments no longer exists.
Positive seller feedback to SmokeMaxX awesome as always, sold me an eShop code
Positive Feedback for Pingween. Great buyer!

Joyful

WTS:
call of duty advanced warfare DOUBLE XP / SUPPLY DROP codes!

these are codes from 20oz mountain dew caps
read this page for more information http://www.reddit.com/r/CodAW/wiki/dewritos

right now I have 7 codes for sale
for 8$ paypal

ill probably get more if this first sale goes well so pm me for more

ALSO its double xp weekend so I only suggest you redeem 3 codes if this is your first time doing so as you will get gear (read last part of the reddit link)

jakeumms

WTS Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4 SOLD

Game is open and zero day code has been used but game itself is in like new condition. Ships first class to US.

Is this because of the AC:Unity pc requirements? :)

LoL, no. I want to SLI my rig and I can't with just one PCI express slot and 1155 boards are more pricey than 1150 boards currently. The i5-3570 is still a kick ass cpu, I overclocked it to 4.4Ghz, though it can go higher.

Rafroel

$50USD Steam Wallet code, selling for $45 paypal. Willing to cover paypal fees and listen to offers. This is my first sale through Gaf, but I am verified on paypal and can provide evidence of 100% ebay feedback :)

0as09rX.jpg

Kyo645

Banned
Positive Feedback for DJ Lushious. Even though nothing worked out the way I wanted it to, he is still a great buyer!!!

Sad news is I wanted to get a wii u for smash but have to pay medical bills now so I have:

unopened bayonetta 2 and unopened hyrule warriors to sell for $40 each shipping included.

Also have $100 XBOX One coupon for Microsoft Store I can give for $30, expires december 2nd

Alex

Want to sell:

Game & Wario: Wii U Digital code - $15

Mercenary Kings: PC Steam Gift - $5

Moto G - 8GB - Boost Mobile (mostly used as a super iPod for exercising) $60

toneroni

WTT 1 year Xbox live gold for 1 year of PS Plus.
Alternatively looking to sell 1 yr Xbox live for $40
Also buying ps plus 1 year!

SmokeMaxX

What, are you sure? I just withdrew money from there this week. What is https://payments.amazon.com/home good for then?
https://payments.amazon.com/help/81220
Sending & Receiving Money

What is Amazon WebPay?

Amazon WebPay allows users to send, receive, and request money from other users from the Amazon Payments website.

What has happened to Amazon WebPay?

As of October 13, 2014 Amazon WebPay is no longer be available to send, receive, or request money from other Amazon Payments users.

Why was Amazon WebPay shut down?

We were not addressing a customer pain point particularly better than anyone else. We've learned a great deal about how and when customers want to send money and will look for ways to use these lessons in the future.

What if I initiated a transaction prior to October 13, 2014?

Transactions initiated prior to this date are not affected. Recipients have 30 days to claim funds before the transaction is cancelled and funds are returned to the sender.

Can I still view my transaction history?

You can view your Amazon Payments account history by going to https://www.amazon.com/?tag=neogaf0e-20, signing on with your account credentials, and clicking Your Account.

Is there another way to send, receive, or request money with other customers from my account?

No, Amazon does not offer an alternative.

Cheddahz

Banned
Positive feedback for seller Cheddahz; thank you very much.

Positive buyer feedback for Northeastmonk! The user was a pleasure to work with and I hope they enjoy the game!

Positive seller feedback for MikeE21286! The user sold me a copy of Sunset Overdrive for a good value and communication with the user was amazing!

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
WTS:

Shadow of Mordor PS4 code - $45

Also willing to trade for a COD:AW PS4 code.

Paypal gift

EDIT: Codes are OK to sell here, right? This code is legitimate, nothing shady.

Charlie

Neo Member
sunset_overdrive.jpg

WTS: Sunset Overdrive Game & Day One Bonus Content (Download Codes)
Day One Bonus Content Includes the following exclusive content: "Nothin' but the Hits" gun, "Fizzie" character outfit, and "Hardcore! Hammer."
These are US Codes!
Price: SOLD
Payment Method: PayPal Gift

WTS: Dance Central Spotlight (Download Code) for XB1
Price: SOLD

ONE gently used MotoG LTE 8GB with 64GB sdcard. Includes the box. It's yours for $140 shipping included! No damage and I will observe a return if you're not happy! It is factory unlocked

Drop me a line!

183624-attmotogltetitle.jpg

keidashxd

Positive seller feedback for WarpathDC.

Bought AC Unity for Xbox One from him and sent the code immediately after payment. I am downloading now!!

Positive seller feedback for Clearos
Sold me a Wii U bundle, and was super nice and very fast with shipping. A real pleasure to do business with.

WTS - 29(+27) Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Games

• Sniper Elite 3 - $15

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 key - $45
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise - $55
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 8 N key - $40
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $45
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $40
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
Microsoft Office
  • Windows Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $50

iPad Air 2 16GB Space Gray - $460
Macbook Pro 15" Retina Late 2013 2.0GHz i7 Quad Core 256GB SSD 8GB RAM - Warranty until March 2015
Price - $1400

Positive Buyer Feedback for Acksman and Acksman

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

CREDIT:

US PSN and XBL Credit - 10% Off

PSN Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75
psn-card_1.png

XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

$25 iTunes Credit - $22.50 Four Left!
itunes25.jpg

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

Hori Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Stick - Used (Good Condition) - $80 Shipped - Get the balltops below for free with purchase!
In good condition. Some signs of wear (as pictured)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021729_zpsgnl9xq15.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021809_zpsqushkxgt.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021825_zpsk4t5j9hg.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021835_zpsbopwewly.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021920_zps70badubl.jpg

BALLTOPS:

Two solid color balltops (red and orange) and one bubbletop. $4 shipped each or all three for $10 shipped. Or FREE with purchase of Hori UMvC3 stick above!

Red balltop has a crack on the bottom (can't feel it, but can see it):

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (275+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Banned
Just bought the AC XB1 bundle but I buy my games physically so:

WTS

Assassins Creed Black Flag $15 (XB1)

Assassins Creed Unity $45 (XB1)

$55 if you buy both

I accept PayPal.

If anyone is doing the Buy 2 Get 1 Target sale, would anyone possibly be able to sell me COD AW for a reduced price? You would need to ship it to Ontario Canada if it's not a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom