• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Positive Feedback for Snaku sold me a PS4 bundle at a holiday season competitive price. Seller was very courteous, keeping me informed the entire process. Have confidence when dealing with this seller.

This makes 4 consoles I've bought through this thread. And who knows how many games. Gaf is taking all my money.

WTS

US Saturn Panzer Dragoon Saga in great condition. $300

US PlayStation 1 Suikoden II in good condition $100

LA buyers only.(I don't have paypal, and I want face to face transaction)

NeOak

eBay links

Please remove your links, change your post and read the OP.

2. No off-site sales or auctions

The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for the community on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It is not a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction your stuff on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread and linking to your auctions is not that function.

Positive buyer feedback for Drastic Sold AC4 Black Flag for Xbox One.

WTS: AC Unity digital code for xbox One. Selling for 45 bucks via Paypal. PM me if interested. US only please

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
WTS

US Saturn Panzer Dragoon Saga in great condition. $300

US PlayStation 1 Suikoden II in good condition $100

LA buyers only.(I don't have paypal, and I want face to face transaction)

Almost glad i dont live in LA, would have been hard to say no to those two.

Afro

wts: msi 770 4gb

I bought it brand new a few months ago and barely put any hours on it.

Looking for $212 shipped. 100% positive GAF feedback.

Only ship within contiguous U.S.

Thanks!

1kmVATH.jpg

cardy_zps792c7a3d.jpg

SALE PENDING

Defunkled

WTS

Assassin's Creed Unity download code (Xbox One)
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag download code (Xbox One)

I'm looking to get $55 for both. Willing to accept PayPal but would prefer Amazon credit since I just want another Xbox One controller.

PM me!

Mechazawa

WTS:

AC Unity code: $45

AC Black Flag code: $10

Both for Xbox One. Only really accepting Paypal.

Edit: Black Flag has been sold.

Ms. Tea

WTS/WTT:

Xbox 360 Ultra Street Fighter IV download - $20, or trade for a Steam copy (includes SSSFIV Arcade Edition and Ultra upgrade)

RLWmo8n.jpg

White_sox

Very positive feedback for Sir Garbageman.

He sold me a couple of 360 games and they arrived in great condition.

Thanks!

Dunan

Question for my fellow Gaffers:

I've got the rare, very distinctive-looking Lightning Edition Final Fantasy XIII PS3.

ps3-slim-ff13-special-rm-eng.jpg

Unfortunately, it is probably headed for YLOD-dom ever since it forcibly shut itself down when my beloved better half was watching a DVD in 95°F (35°C) weather. We've only attempted to turn it on once after that, and it gave the dreaded three beeps.

I'm still trying to decide if it's worth attempting to fix -- supposedly those fixes are temporary --, to send to Sony for repair, to sell for parts, or to sell to someone who might just want to display it in an entertainment room or maybe a store that they own or manage.

Any ideas on what kind of value it might fetch outside Japan? And I would happily sell it to a fellow Gaffer rather than putting it on eBay or Yahoo Auctions. Original box, slipcase, documentation all present.

NeOak

Question for my fellow Gaffers:

I've got the rare, very distinctive-looking Lightning Edition Final Fantasy XIII PS3.

ps3-slim-ff13-special-rm-eng.jpg

Unfortunately, it is probably headed for YLOD-dom ever since it forcibly shut itself down when my beloved better half was watching a DVD in 95°F (35°C) weather. We've only attempted to turn it on once after that, and it gave the dreaded three beeps.

I'm still trying to decide if it's worth attempting to fix -- supposedly those fixes are temporary --, to send to Sony for repair, to sell for parts, or to sell to someone who might just want to display it in an entertainment room or maybe a store that they own or manage.

Any ideas on what kind of value it might fetch outside Japan? And I would happily sell it to a fellow Gaffer rather than putting it on eBay or Yahoo Auctions. Original box, slipcase, documentation all present.

You got a sexy doorstep.

I am selling 1 year of xbox live code for $42.50.

I accept paypal or amazon gift card. I can email the code ASAP after payment

I have feedback here and at ebay under the same username. Thanks

Dunan

Send it to Sony. It is about a $90 repair cost and they give you 90 days warranty IIRC. It is the best option.

Edit: That was a reply for Dunan :p

For $90 I just might do that; it's not like they're making this PS3 anymore, and it still sells for high prices ($350-400) if it's in working condition. Is it a proper repair that will last?

Kayma

Positive feedback for user twentytwo22, who sold me a Nexus 5 that looks immaculate and seems to be humming away happily. Thanks!

OraleeWey

For $90 I just might do that; it's not like they're making this PS3 anymore, and it still sells for high prices ($350-400) if it's in working condition. Is it a proper repair that will last?

It should. Comes from Sony. Just make sure they don't replace it, ask for a fix.

Barkz

Neo Member
WTT:

Xbox One - Assassin's Creed Black: Flag

Xbox One - Assassin's Creed: Unity

I am open to nearly any trade. I have a Wii U as well and will accept codes for it or the Xbox One. Don't be shy...PM me!

Edit: I will also trade for Xbox, Wii or Amazon codes.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Reposting item for sale, since it's been a few days/pages.

Kirby Super Star Ultra for the DS, complete with case & manual, though no Club Nintendo code (I used it a while back). In rather good condition and save file has just about everything completed save for True Arena being beaten with all characters.

Asking for $20 $15, shipping/handling is free, please PM if interested.

Edit: ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD.

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
Buying:

I will buy your unwanted Amazon gift cards.

Have any unwanted Amazon GC from Bing Rewards, swagbucks, Kraft Lunchables Instant Sweepstakes, online surveys, etc? I will buy them for 85% of their face value, e.g. I will buy $5 Amazon for $4.25 Paypal. I can pay through Paypal or other forms of payment upon request.

I am also interested in gift cards from the following vendors (PM me the conversion rate you are looking for):

1. Newegg
  2. Target
  3. Netflix
I will go first with members on the positive feedback list with at least +2 positive feedback. I have +1 Positive Buyer Feedback on NeoGAF.

I also have a good reputation at other websites (the number is how many confirmed sales/purchases/trades I have made there, and "proof" is confirmation that I am the same dude at these websites):

PM me with any questions and offers.

Selling:

Prices include shipping to the US. I accept either Paypal (buyer pays fees) or Amazon GC.

Gamecube:
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - CIB - Very Good/Like New
mwWw2xPl.jpg

Price: $40

PM me with any questions and offers or if you want more pictures.

Mark5130

WTS NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees. PM me if you're interested!

PC Sid Meier's: Beyond Earth Steam Key - $30

Xbox One NBA LIVE 15 Digital Code - $30

PS4 Alien Isolation Season Pass Code - $20

What would you guys say are fair asking prices for:

- Goldeneye 007 (cartridge only)
-PS2 Slim w/ 2 controllers and 2 memory cards
- Gameboy Color
- Pokemon Yellow (cartridge only)

Reposting:

WTS Games, comic trades and art books, all in very good to like new condition. All pricing includes shipping within the US for items of value over $10, otherwise will have to include an additional $4 for shipping. Willing to negotiate a bit if you are interested in multiple items and additional pictures available upon request, thanks.

Xbox 360
MGS Collection - $15
Shadows of the Damned - $10
Vanquish - $10
Red Dead Redemption - $5
Fable 2 - $5
Madcatz wired Ryu Xbox 360 Super Street Fighter IV fightpad (both used but in excellent condition) - $50 each / $90 for both

Comics / Artbooks
Daredevil HC vol 1 (Waid) - $15
Hawkeye HC vol 1 (Fraction / not pictured) - $10
New Avengers HC vol 2-3 (Bendis) - $25
All-Star Superman - $15
Walking Dead vols 1-4 - $20
Batman Dark Victory - $10
Spider-Man Death of the Stacys - $5
X-Men God Loves Man Kills - $5
Avengers Legends - $5
Astonishing X-Men vol 1-4 (Whedon) - $20
Powers (Bendis) vol 1-5 - $25
Ryan Ottley - Invincible Jack Kirby Homage Print (brand new) - $20

terrisus

UPDATE: Price Drop!

NOTE: I got the (legitimate) unlock code from AT&T for this, so it can be unlocked and brought onto a different network with a compatible SIM!

So, hey, I've never sold a cellphone/smartphone before (heck, this was my first "smartphone"), so I don't know exactly how this works, but, here goes.

On the official Feedback list I have +2 Buyer and +1 Seller, although I have some other positive feedback throughout this thread as well.
Also, considering I post on the boards a ton, you know where I am and where to find me, I'm not going anywhere :þ

Anyway, I recently upgraded to an S5, so I have available an:
Samsung Galaxy S4

This is an AT&T phone, but with the unlock code to bring it to another network.
16GB (accepts MicroSD as well), Black.
It has a Zagg screen protector on the front.
It has a thin case which snaps onto the back (replacing the stock back) and covers the front

I do not have the stock back anymore, just the case (as shown in pictures).
If you don't like the case, you could always just cut off the front and the back would be basically the same.

The phone does not contain a SIM card or memory card.
The phone is in pretty good condition, although there is a bit of chipping of the coloring around the edges of the front (as pictured).
However, it has been in a case and has had the screen protector since I got it new when it came out.

If anyone has more questions, please let me know.

I am looking for $250 $225 PayPal for this, although I am willing to consider other offers.
I would also be willing to accept some of the payment in Nintendo eShop credit, and/or to work out a trade involving a PS Vita.

I'm flexible with all of that, so again, if interested, please contact me and we should be able to work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom