• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldsun

Banned
Selling:
BlizzCon 2013 Virtual Loot Card with Murkalot Pet Code - 100 USD
BlizzCon 2013 Virtual Loot Card with Murkalot Pet Code - 100 USD
BlizzCon 2014 Mottled Drake World of Warcraft Loot Code - 100 USD

Send a PM if interested. :)

10644744_10204420465006255_6230426114920085266_o.jpg

Selling both for $40 flat!

SOLD!!!

Looking for Paypal (in USD, Family/Friends or you cover fees). Feel free to make counter offers or PM me if you need more info and such. Thank you!

Have:

7 Days to Die (Steam Gift) - $15
qUM7cSx.jpg

How to Survive - Storm Warning Edition (Steam Gift) - $8
q7trxWt.jpg

Xbox 360
Gears of War trilogy (1,2, and 3 in their own separate complete cases) - $18 shipped
Zumba Fitness (complete) - $13 shipped
Zumba Fitness Core (sealed) - $20 shipped

PS3
Mass Effect Trilogy - $23 shipped
Mass Effect 2 - $10 shipped

Anime
Freezing: Complete Series (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $50 shipped
Guilty Crown: Complete Series, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $30 shipped
Gungrave complete series collection (Limited Edition set w/mousepad, sealed) - $65 shipped
Kiddy Grade complete series collection (w/ artbox)- $35 shipped
Tenjho Tenge complete series collection (Limited Edition set, sealed) - $75 shipped

Want:
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4 case and booklet (Day Zero edition would be awesome)
PayPal.

Positive seller feedback for Shady859. Sold me his Unity code for a great price. Excellent communication and he delivered the code promptly. Thanks!

Alright, last time before I go to ebay for the next phase, had a few positive feedbacks during this. And finally had a chance to put prices on stuff.

Alright, so A-D grading scale next to each game, A being like new, then the price. I can send pictures if you'd like to see the items.

US Only, we will work out shipping as we go. If you're looking for multiple items I can probably do some free shipping in there as well. Feel free to PM me any questions.

Disc based games have case and manual unless otherwise specified. Cart games are cart only.

NES
Astyanax - B - 3
Bionic Commando - C - 5
Commando - A - 5
Darkwing Duck - A - 30
Guerilla War - C - 5
Ninja Gaiden - B - 7
Ninja Gaiden II - A - 8
Super Mario 3 - B - 10
TMNT - B - 7
TMNT II - B - 12
Trojan - B - 5
Willow - B - 7

SNES
Battletoads in Battlemaniacs - B - 25
Fighters History - B - 6
Final Fantasy II - A - 25
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - A - 10
Killer Instinct - B - 8
Magical Quest Mickey Mouse - A - 10
Street Fighter II - B - 8
Super Ghouls and Ghosts - A - 20
Super Mario All Stars - B - 15
Super Mario World - A - 10
Tetris Attack - B - 5
Tetris/Dr Mario - B - 10
TMNT Tournament Fighters - C - 15
WWF Wrestlemania the Arcade Game - 5
Yoshi's Island - B - 20

Sega Genesis
Aladdin - A - 5
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - B - 5
Quackshot - B - 8
Tiny Toons Adventure Buster Hidden Treasure- C - 4

Super Famicom
Garou Densetsu Special - A - 5
Rockman and Forte - B - 40

N64
BioFreaks - B - 5
Blast Corps - C - 5
Diddy Kong Racing - B - 6
Forsaken 64 - B - 5
Goldeneye - B - 10
Jet Force Gemini - C (discolored label on back) - 5
Lego Racers - B - 5
Lode Runner 3D - B - 4
Killer Instinct Gold - B - 15
Mortal Kombat 4 - C - 8
Ogre Battle 64 - B - 40
Pokemon Puzzle League - A - 8
Pokemon Snap - A - 5
Super Mario 64 - B - 20
Star Wars Rogue Squadron - C (Sticker on back label) - 5
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire - B - 5
War Gods - B - 5
WCW/NWO Revenge - A - 5
WCW/NWO World Tour - B - 5
Wrestlemania 2000 - B - 5

Gamecube
Beach Spikers - 5
Eternal Darkness - 25
Godzilla DAMM - 10
Luigi's Mansion - 20
Mega Man Network Transmission - 10
Viewtiful Joe - 8
Viewtiful Joe 2 - 8
Wrestlemania XIX - 6
HORI GameCube controller - camouflage blue - 60

New additions
Retron 5 complete with Controller, charge cable, and HDMI cable. Also will throw in a SNES controller - 100
Dreamcast with cables, 2 controllers 1 VMU (dead battery in VMU) - 25

I want to sell some stuff. PM me if you're interested. Feel free to negotiate the prices, especially if you want to buy a lot of stuff. If I say the price includes shipping, I'm talking about 'merica, anywhere outside the US will cost more. If the price does not specify shipping, then it's not included in the price (so that you hopefully buy more games!)

Sorry for upside down pics but I'm too lazy to change them lol

A Wii with a 3rd party wii mote, a nintendo nunchuck and wireless sensor bar, gamestop brand wireless gamecube controller, madcatz gamecube memory card, and Metroid Prime (disc only), power and composite cables-$50 shipped

Super Mario Sunshine (complete, players choice)
F Zero GX (no manual, clear generic case)
Animal Crossing (disc only, will put in generic case)
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes (complete)
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (complete)

Some other random games for other systems (Star Wars and the MLB game are for Game Gear)

NES with two controllers, gun controller, Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (with manual), power and video cables-$60 shipped

Playstation 2 with black controller, black memory card, remote control, power and video cables

Notes:
-Ico is an ex-rental, and hence the disc is pretty beat up (but works fine) and it has a rental sticker on the manual
-Killer 7 has a generic case, no manual
Devil May Cry 3 has no manual
-Viewtiful Joe has no manual
-Deus Ex is disc only, can send in generic case
-Everything else I bought new/should be in good shape and complete

I also have like 6 or 7 other PS2 games I'll put up sooner or later (they're mostly crap tbh), I'd like to sell the PS2 and all the PS2 games including my unlisted ones for $100 shipped

Playstation 1 with Madcatz controller, memory card, video and power cords-#30 shipped

Ape Escape has no manual (that cover is just the first page of the manual, the rest was ripped away) and it's an ex-blockbuster copy with blockbuster sticker, all others are complete

Gameboy color has some smudges/tiny scratches on the screen that can not be noticed during gameplay, has original battery cover, would like to sell everything as a bundle for $40 shipped

Gameboy Advance, comes with MadCatz rechargable battery and wall and car chargers, no original battery cover, some smudges/scratches on screen that can not be noticed during gameplay, would prefer to sell as a bundle for $50 shipped

adelante

Positive seller feedback for adelante who sold me his copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga for a great price and kept me updated throughout the process, giving me peace of mind while this baby shipped from Singapore. Thank you! :D
Positive buyer feedback for VARIA! Things came up and I got too busy to ship the game out until about a couple weeks later...thanks for being patient! :)

Ohmbrew

I'd like to leave positive seller feedback for SnakeSlashRO.

He sold me download codes for the AC bundle of games and was very quick to send over the codes after payment.

Thanks again!

I'd like to leave positive seller feedback for SnakeSlashRO.

He sold me download codes for the AC bundle of games and was very quick to send over the codes after payment.

Thanks again!

NP!

This was my first time doing this and using this thread. Ill have to get into this more.

Assassin's Creed Unity Digital Download Xbox One - $40 (1 left)
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Download Xbox One - $12 (1 left)

PayPal Gift

anyone have a non greatest hits box and manual for Final Fantasy X?

also boxes (and manuals if available) for:
PS2:
Silent Hill Shattered Memories
Shinobi
Power Rangers Super Legends
Xenosaga Episode I
Legaia 2
Goldeneye Rouge Agent
Beyond Good and Evil
Ford Racing 2
Star Wars Battlefield Greatest Hits
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistance
Onimusha 2 and 3
Dave Mirra 2

or donations if you wanna be bff's

Monooboe

OK this is kind of a shot in the dark but I suddenly have two versions of StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm but I don't have vanilla. So I was wondering if someone might have an extra vanilla and in need of the expansion and would like to do a trade one for one?

Ms. Tea

WTS/WTT:

Xbox 360 Ultra Street Fighter IV download - SOLD, or trade for a Steam copy (includes SSSFIV Arcade Edition and Ultra upgrade)

RLWmo8n.jpg

EDIT: SOLD

bigb0ss

Banned
If you needs pics of anything, let me know. I have 100% feedback and I prefer Paypal. Bundle things and I'll sell things cheaper. All reasonable offers will be considered :) I'll ship to the lower 48 states only. Thanks for looking.

XBOX Live

12 Month XBOX Live Gold membership card $40 Paypal gift and I'll PM you the code or $45 Shipped.

Arcade Sticks

Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Modded with a white Sanwa ball top and buttons (PS3) 120 Shipped
Another Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 Modded with a white Sanwa ball top and buttons (PS3) 120 Shipped
Hori Real Arcade Pro EX Modded with a pink Seimitsu ball top and buttons (XBOX 360) 120 Shipped
Madcatz Arcade FightStick PRO Limited EVO Edition Modded with a clear sanwa balltop and blue buttons (XBOX 360) 120 Shipped

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/aktham/ee33d6c9-1925-4777-8b81-73798211ba5a_zps4f373a07.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/aktham/IMG_0055_zps6649ff7b.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/aktham/4b6199e8-4dc4-4652-afe4-c983ca38acac_zps1a6432ac.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/aktham/IMG_2266_zps4d3683a6.jpg

Gamecube

Zelda Twilight Princess 40 Shipped

PS2

Kingdom Hearts 10 Shipped
Tekken Tag Tournament (GH) 10 Shipped

PS3

Demon's Souls (GH) 10 SHipped
Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition 10 Shipped
Guitar Hero III 5 Shipped
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus 10 Shipped
Killzone 2 (GH) 5 Shipped
Playstation All-Stars 10 Shipped
Super Street Fighter IV 10 Shipped
Uncharted 2 10 Shipped
Uncharted 3 10 Shipped

Wii

No More Heroes 10 Shipped
No More Heroes 2 15 Shipped
Xenoblade Chronicles with Gamestop art book 60 Shipped
Zelda Skyward Sword 40 Shipped
Zelda Twilight Princess 15 Shipped

XBOX

Fable 3 5 Shipped
Fable The Lost Chapters 10 Shipped

XBOX 360

Bayonetta 10 Shipped
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition 10 Shipped
Dead Rising 5 Shipped
Dead Rising 2 (GH) 10 Shipped
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 10 Shipped
Guitar Hero Aerosmith 5 Shipped
Vanquish 10 Shipped

Updated

Reposting for the last time before heading to ebay / amazon:

WTS Games, comic trades and art books, all in very good to like new condition. All pricing includes shipping within the US for items of value over $10, otherwise will have to include an additional $4 for shipping. Willing to negotiate a bit if you are interested in multiple items and additional pictures available upon request, thanks.

Xbox 360
Soul Calibur V (brand new / sealed / not pictured) - $15
Shadows of the Damned - $10
Vanquish - $10
Dragon Age Origins (not pictured) - $10
Red Dead Redemption - $5
Fable 2 - $5
Madcatz wired Ryu Xbox 360 Super Street Fighter IV fightpad (both used but in excellent condition) - $50 each / $90 for both

Comics / Artbooks
Daredevil HC vol 1 (Waid) - $15
Hawkeye HC vol 1 (Fraction / not pictured) - $10
New Avengers HC vol 2-3 (Bendis) - $25
All-Star Superman - $15
Walking Dead vols 1-4 - $20
Batman Dark Victory - $10
Spider-Man Death of the Stacys - $5
X-Men God Loves Man Kills - $5
Avengers Legends - $5
Astonishing X-Men vol 1-4 (Whedon) - $20
Powers (Bendis) vol 1-5 - $25
Ryan Ottley - Invincible Jack Kirby Homage Print (brand new) - $20

Hi board game GAF. I'm selling a brand new sealed copy of Star Trek Catan.

$35 shipped to lower 48. PayPal gift or you pay fees.

Not my photo but here's what's in the box:

ZHVOSwj.jpg

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Steam Keys For Sale

Sniper Elite 3 - $15 (2 available)
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - $30 (2 available)
Murdered: Soul Suspect - $10

Payment: Paypal

PM me.

terrisus

UPDATE: Price Drop!

UPDATE 2: Price Dropped again! This is priced to sell, not going any lower with it, since at that point I may as well just be trading it in somewhere. Come on people - this is a great deal and a great price on an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4!

NOTE: I got the (legitimate) unlock code from AT&T for this, so it can be unlocked and brought onto a different network with a compatible SIM!

So, hey, I've never sold a cellphone/smartphone before (heck, this was my first "smartphone"), so I don't know exactly how this works, but, here goes.

On the official Feedback list I have +2 Buyer and +1 Seller, although I have some other positive feedback throughout this thread as well.
Also, considering I post on the boards a ton, you know where I am and where to find me, I'm not going anywhere :þ

Anyway, I recently upgraded to an S5, so I have available an:
Samsung Galaxy S4

This is an AT&T phone, but with the unlock code to bring it to another network.
16GB (accepts MicroSD as well), Black.
It has a Zagg screen protector on the front.
It has a thin case which snaps onto the back (replacing the stock back) and covers the front

I do not have the stock back anymore, just the case (as shown in pictures).
If you don't like the case, you could always just cut off the front and the back would be basically the same.

The phone does not contain a SIM card or memory card.
The phone is in pretty good condition, although there is a bit of chipping of the coloring around the edges of the front (as pictured).
However, it has been in a case and has had the screen protector since I got it new when it came out.

If anyone has more questions, please let me know.

I am looking for $250 $225 $199.99! PayPal for this, although I am willing to consider other offers.
I would also be willing to accept some of the payment in Nintendo eShop credit, and/or to work out a trade involving a PS Vita.

I'm flexible with all of that, so again, if interested, please contact me and we should be able to work something out.

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
Selling:

Prices include shipping to the US. I accept either Paypal (buyer pays fees) or Amazon GC.

Gamecube:
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - CIB - Very Good/Like New

Price: $40 $35

mwWw2xPl.jpg

PM me with any questions and offers or if you want more pictures.

---------------------------------

Buying:

I will buy your unwanted Amazon gift cards.

Have any unwanted Amazon GC from Bing Rewards, swagbucks, Kraft Lunchables Instant Sweepstakes, online surveys, etc? I will buy them for 85% of their face value, e.g. I will buy $5 Amazon for $4.25 Paypal. I can pay through Paypal or other forms of payment upon request.

I am also interested in gift cards from the following vendors (PM me the conversion rate you are looking for):

1. Newegg
  2. Target
  3. Netflix
I will go first with members on the positive feedback list with at least +2 positive feedback. I have +2 Positive Buyer Feedback on NeoGAF.

I also have a good reputation at other websites (the number is how many confirmed sales/purchases/trades I have made there, and "proof" is confirmation that I am the same dude at these websites):

PM me with any questions and offers.

Need to clear some stuff out of my game room, so my loss is your gain. I'll update with prices soon, but if you see something you're interested in, just send me a PM. I'm pretty amenable to negotiating.

1. Vampire Night for PS2 - complete and including GunCon. Box has some wear, but nothing major

2. Bravely Default Collector's Edition - mint and still sealed. Box is pretty much perfect - lucked out and didn't get one of those with creases, etc.

3. Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition - opened once to check out the stuff inside, but game never played. Security Key never activated

4. Final Fantasy X-2 HD Collector's Edition
- opened once to check out the stuff inside, besides that mint condition

5. Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- opened once to check the stuff inside, besides that mint condition

6. The Last of Us Survival Edition
- mint and still sealed

7. Drakengard 3 Collector's Edition - opened once, game played once. DLC code unredeemed

8. Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition - opened once and game played a few times, besides that mint and complete

9. Fallout 3 Xbox 360 Collector's Edition (the lunchbox one) - opened and game played, besides that mint and complete

10. Fallout New Vegas Xbox 360 Collector's Edition
- opened and game played, besides that mint and complete

11. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition (the one with the chibi figures)
- mint and still sealed

12. Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition - mint and still sealed

13. Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition - mint and still sealed

14. DJ Max Technia Tune Collector's Edition
- opened and game played a few times, besides that mint and complete

15. Forza Motosport 4 Reviewer's Edition - a bit of an oddity. PM for me details

16. DJ Max Fever The Crew Limited Edition - slight tears around the hinge, which seem to be a common thing for this set. Besides that, all mint and game is still sealed

Miscellaneous: Titanfall Collector's Edition artbook, Square Enix Platinum Members 2013 gift (the Final Fantasy IV art print), etc. PM for me details and a complete list.

Also, not gaming related, but have two sealed LEGO Star Wars White Boba Fett mini-figs, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom