• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

i'm NeoGAF GOLD

jDXHvwjaC388O.png

i have a new un-opened Destiny from the white PS4 set for sale, like I said it's still sealed so none of the bonus DLC has been redeemed.
I will send you the game via USPS.

$40 including shipping (obo)

I can take a few pictures if necessary, it's just the retail box though

Mark5130

WTS NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees. PM me if you're interested!

PC Sid Meier's: Beyond Earth Steam Key - $30

Xbox One NBA LIVE 15 Digital Code - $30

PS4 Alien Isolation Season Pass Code - $20

Derpcrawler

WTB ACU+AC4 for XB1, willing to spend up to 50USD for both. PayPal or XBL pre-paid cards. Or $40 bucks just for Unity.

PM me if interested.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I, like everyone else, have a Black Flag code for Xbox One. $10 gets you mine. I'll accept PayPal, eShop Credit, PSN or Xbox money.

BFA

Positive seller feedback for didamangi. Very responsive in communication and overall great seller. Thanks again!

Ecto311

For Sale - Halo 2 and 3 New unopened limited editions from the launch dates.
B5cegLyl.jpg

9dEkYkcl.jpg

f6FArXjl.jpg

Both are in great condition. Halo 2 on the upper left has a hole about an 8th of an inch wide. Other than that there is no issues with them.

Searching amazon and ebay there are ranges of $400 for halo 2 all the way down to $60 for it open. Then I found halo 3 close to $120 and open for $40 or so average.

I would like to sell them together for $100 shipped.
I also have some cups and other stuff from the launches of these 2 games that I will include if it sells here vs ebay or something.

ALSO FOR SALE **
Call of duty Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition for xbox one - played through and not feeling it much. Disk edition shipped for $42 - comes with all codes and other paperwork, nothing used in the package but the disk for a bit.
Sunset over drive for xbox one - $42 shipped - COD and Sunset for $75
All 4 games for $160.
Lots of feedback here.
PM if interested.

WTS a few things I don't really use anymore.

One Ps2 slim console, modded professionally with a Modbo 4.0. This will play all region Ps2 games and Ps1 games. Comes with all cables and one official wired controller and one generic (but still works good) wireless controller. Has new laser and works perfect. $100 Shipped.
vmVqlupl.jpg

One Graphite Gameboy, AGS-101 with the brighter screen Works great, screen has a couple light scratches but not noticeable when powered on, but top and bottom have TONS of scratches. You could always put a skin /decals on it. Also comes with a Supercard Mini with a 2gb micro sd and adapter. $60 Shipped.

6787ITbl.jpg

One xbox wireless adapter, newer one with the double antennas, works great- no need for it since I have an xbox slim now. $25 Shipped.
nvbXdWSl.jpg

And finally, one still sealed in box , wireless, bluetooth Puma "SoundChuck" Sport speaker. The box says you can hang the speakers on just about anything. My wife won this at work I believe. Never had a use for it They are pretty pricey on Amazon and Ebay, $40 shipped.
gkLvUABl.jpg

r2p5Mitl.jpg

Gumbie

Selling a near mint condition copy of Sunset Overdrive for Xbox One, it's been played maybe 3 times. $45.00 shipped

DEAL:
*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase

Notable new releases this week include:
Assassin's Creed Rogue/Unity, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Tales of Hearts R, Tropico 5

Releases with $10 gift cards:

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom