• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayvo

WTS
PS Vita 2000/Slim/Newest Model. Willing to listen to any offers!

MEoVycpl.jpg

hOXj7Nql.jpg

MXL 990 Microphone- $70 Shipped
PDkA9QZs.jpg

[WTB] PS Vita TV- Thinking about buying one

pm sent

SiDCrAzY

WTB:

Anybody get a good deal on a WII U due to that Sears pricing error? If so, maybe you could pass along some of the savings to a fellow gaffer? :)

Not expecting to get it for the same price you did, but a nice discount would be appreciated, PM please.

Looking for Vita games at a good price

UMvC3
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Touch My Katamari
Gravity Rush
Disgaea 3 Vita
Disgaea 4 Vita
Ys: Memories of Celceta

PM me!

MUnited83

For you.
Selling PC Steam games:
header.jpg

PES 2015- 26$
header.jpg

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - 25$ (might not last long, act quick)
Star Citizen AMD Omega (includes Omega AMD ship and the full game. -30$(not steam,1 LEFT)
header.jpg

Depth- 15$
Depth 4pack -45$

Meridian4 complete pack (2 copies left) - 15$(games included on bundle: http://store.steampo....com/sub/51152/ )
header.jpg

Alien Isolation - 28$
header.jpg

Legend of Korra - 11$
header.jpg

Dreamfall Chapter Special Edition- 16$
header.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII- 12$

header.jpg

Life is Feudal: Your Own - $28.9

header.jpg

Costume Quest 2 - 11$

header_586x192.jpg

Skyrim Legendary- 10$

header_292x136.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin - $18.98

Sacred 3 - $29.98
The Golf Club - $18.98
The Escapists - $8.48

Limited stock sales below:
Bioshock Triple Pack (1,2 and Infinite)- 10$
Dishonored GOTY- 10$
Rise of Nations Extended Edition- 10$
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle- 10
Castlevania 2 digital bundle-12$

If you want price checks on any other game contact me.

Note: Preorders should be activated right away to prevent region locks on release date. Those region locks only affect unredeemed copies on the inventory, already activated copies are fine.

Soulflarz

Banned
WTS
3DS XL Blue/black, Unopened/recently bought. Basically Untouched.

Uhm, I presume shipping isnt cheap on this (asked around, was told that $12.XX box should work)
soo I guess $175 with shipping covered is reasonable?

Edit: Also, screw it, PM me your best offer if you want :p
I mean...I dont feel comfy really going lower than 145+shipping, and even then I think Id like a bit more.

Elrina

Neo Member
WTB:

Anybody get a good deal on a WII U due to that Sears pricing error? If so, maybe you could pass along some of the savings to a fellow gaffer? :)

Not expecting to get it for the same price you did, but a nice discount would be appreciated, PM please.

I second this. Would be happy to offer a nice profit if you're looking to sell a Wii U from the Sears price error. PM Please. ~

PRICE DROPS!

Next Friday (11/21) I'm trading it all in to GS for Pokemon and Smash, so hop on these deals before they're gone!

WTS:

DS:
Kirby Mass Attack (cart only) - $13 shipped
Pokemon Black w/ Collector's Edition Hardcover Strategy Guide - $25 shipped
Pokemon White 2 w/ Collector's Edition Hardcover Strategy Guide - $25 shipped

Wii:
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade - $15 shipped
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - $22 shipped

Items are complete unless otherwise noted. Pics upon request. I'm GAF B/S/T Gold, so buy with confidence! Paypal preferred.

Open to trades for:

Lego Lord of the Rings (Wii)
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (PS3 or Wii U)
Lego The Movie: The Video Game (PS3 or Wii U)

Invis

[H] Assassin's Creed Unity and Black Flag Xbox One digital download codes
[W] $40 Amazon/PayPal [prefer Amazon][if you use PayPal, please cover the fees if you don't want to send as a gift]

okay, so my Assassin's Creed Xbox One bundle came this weekend and i really dont want Black Flag and Unity. is someone willing to trade me a digital code for Forza Horizon 2 or NFS Rivals in exchange for both my digital codes of Black Flage and Unity??

tdlr: im wanting to trade two AC Xbox One digital codes for either Forza Horizon 2 or NFS Rivals.

PM if your interested in making a trade.

I want to sell some stuff. PM me if you're interested. Feel free to negotiate the prices, especially if you want to buy a lot of stuff. If I say the price includes shipping, I'm talking about 'merica, anywhere outside the US will cost more. If the price does not specify shipping, then it's not included in the price (so that you hopefully buy more games!)

Sorry for upside down pics but I'm too lazy to change them lol

A Wii with a 3rd party wii mote, a nintendo nunchuck and wireless sensor bar, gamestop brand wireless gamecube controller, madcatz gamecube memory card, and Metroid Prime (disc only), power and composite cables-$50 shipped

Super Mario Sunshine (complete, players choice)
F Zero GX (no manual, clear generic case)
Animal Crossing (disc only, will put in generic case)
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes (complete)
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (complete)

Some other random games for other systems (Star Wars and the MLB game are for Game Gear)

NES with two controllers, gun controller, Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (with manual), power and video cables-$60 shipped

Playstation 2 with black controller, black memory card, remote control, power and video cables

Notes:
-Ico is an ex-rental, and hence the disc is pretty beat up (but works fine) and it has a rental sticker on the manual
-Killer 7 has a generic case, no manual
Devil May Cry 3 has no manual
-Viewtiful Joe has no manual
-Deus Ex is disc only, can send in generic case
-Everything else I bought new/should be in good shape and complete

I also have like 6 or 7 other PS2 games I'll put up sooner or later (they're mostly crap tbh), I'd like to sell the PS2 and all the PS2 games including my unlisted ones for $100 shipped

Playstation 1 with Madcatz controller, memory card, video and power cords-$30 shipped

Ape Escape has no manual (that cover is just the first page of the manual, the rest was ripped away) and it's an ex-blockbuster copy with blockbuster sticker, all others are complete

Gameboy color has some smudges/tiny scratches on the screen that can not be noticed during gameplay, has original battery cover, would like to sell everything as a bundle for $40 shipped

Gameboy Advance, comes with MadCatz rechargable battery and wall and car chargers, no original battery cover, some smudges/scratches on screen that can not be noticed during gameplay, would prefer to sell as a bundle for $50 shipped

Looking for Paypal (in USD, Family/Friends or you cover fees). Feel free to make counter offers or PM me if you need more info and such. Thank you!

Have:

7 Days to Die (Steam Gift) - $15
qUM7cSx.jpg

How to Survive - Storm Warning Edition (Steam Gift) - $8
q7trxWt.jpg

Xbox 360
Gears of War trilogy (1,2, and 3 in their own separate complete cases) - $18 shipped
Zumba Fitness (complete) - $13 shipped
Zumba Fitness Core (sealed) - $20 shipped

PS3
Mass Effect Trilogy - $23 shipped
Mass Effect 2 - $10 shipped

Anime
Freezing: Complete Series (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $50 shipped
Guilty Crown: Complete Series, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $30 shipped
Gungrave complete series collection (Limited Edition set w/mousepad, sealed) - $65 shipped
Kiddy Grade complete series collection (w/ artbox)- $35 shipped
Tenjho Tenge complete series collection (Limited Edition set, sealed) - $75 shipped

Want:
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4 case and booklet (Day Zero edition would be awesome)
PayPal.

jakeumms

Positive Seller feedback for:
BernardoOne sold me the AMD Star Citizen key and it was in my account a few minutes after contacting them.

Positive Buyer feedback for:
Snaku bought my Xbone CoD Advanced Warfare key and waited patiently while I worked out the details.

irishcow bought my PS4 copy of CoD Advanced Warfare and paid very promptly.

Positive Trade feedback for:
ChronoX who had a bunch of great Steam codes to trade for some of the extra codes I had available. The whole transaction was smooth and handled very quickly.

LQX offered me a game off of my Steam wishlist for one of the games I had and traded with me very promptly.

Want to Sell (PayPal gift). Shipping included to US48 via USPS Priority. Please contribute to the "Help Twentytwo22 buy a house" fund:

NintendoLand (Wii U) USA. New/Sealed. $16
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/DUC9kqXXa9VhszLOW42J3er8pf9aPjxSdtcs-3Wiz8Q

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (Vita) USA. Used/Mint. $18
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/H7E-217JzIfadCy8kcoN8Wcs_7y7ukV-dHj0_LKaHEE

J-Stars Victory Vs Anison Sound Edition LE (Vita) JPN. Used/Mint. $65
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/1Lxm2C3_ChymERzbc210g1Te0EkvFn9XFJ2wmlMJRNM

Time Travelers (Vita) JPN. Used/Mint. $20
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/E8JS9TwxMZ4V2cK58nPWdNyAzmwATccyJh1AqEgX8uo

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) USA. New/Sealed/Perfect (No dents/etc). $90
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/-sTMueLZp40QglRXbl2MhYFcVDY29c17UJRdLV0wITQ

Sora no Kiseki FC (Trails in the Sky FC): Kai (PS3) JPN. Used/Mint. $30
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/S3vPrpBMubvprsvDa81R29rxRTDyrePcuxC6rHSf7Pc

Ys I&II Chronicles Original Soundtrack (Music) JPN. Used/Mint/Original. $20
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/7IlNWlBdzwVmZYRPJC5AliGyRXVa1JmCe3ylHlOjrf4

Ys The Oath in Felghana Original Soundtrack (Music) JPN. Used/Mint/Original. $20
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/C5F8kVqe1Vhp_yYv6jTnWEGsVNHfKnyqbrkMFVIfpVg

Ys VI The Ark of Napishtim Original Soundtrack (Music) JPN. Used/Mint/Original. $20
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/Z9map50uvLR5H24j9_7m96lEh_EdGogL5j8TGuJ7Bek

Ys Seven Original Soundtrack (Music) JPN. Used/Mint/Original. $20
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/JcV2tP9RNAOVJQ6CxKc-Qt-ba5IWNuGEHGCeKJz0AWM

Sora no Kiseki FC (Trails in the Sky) Original Soundtrack (Music) JPN. $20 Used/Mint/Original.
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/86Bn-KHHDx3ECQlWx9TNGH3GBTFHm6KlI8sKbqQ3I0s

Sora no Kiseki SC (Trails in the Sky) Original Soundtrack (Music) JPN. Used/Mint/Original. $20
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/qfUXz-3YSzC9tAeiMXjKAYi9hTZ-UcP6xGZAefhrbUA

Sora no Kiseki the 3rd (Trails in the Sky) Original Soundtrack (Music) JPN. Used/Mint/Original. $20
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/05tgsDQVA6J3IgZlso5ZVLkYkUb4_6gLGa2IeTfoKf8

Gravity Daze (Rush) Original Soundtrack (Music) JPN. Used/Mint/Original. $20
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/VYMLUo80m82cIqSDudOYrAvh9BRiI-vLDb6hVF5e280

DJ Max Technika Tune "Tumbler" Mug (Goods) JPN. Opened/Good condition. Given away as a promo in Japan. $14
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/u8bkgwmD9HLPJ3nS6LttviuAxnmH3zJU9nGp8yzIifc

tigerin

For sale:

Nintendo 3DS XL: Zelda Edition: $200

Barely played and in great condition. The download code for the Zelda game has not been used. Come with everything that was in the box.

Paypal only(prefer as gift payment). US only. PM me if interested.

Bravely Default is not included

Toddler

I'd like to trade or sell my Assassin's Creed: Black Flag/Unity codes for Xbox1.

Just trying to get the Destiny expansions (The Dark Below & House of Wolves) for PS4 out of em.

Either the codes or $35 USD... whichever is easier.

ShyGuy

WTB:

Pebble Smartwatch

What's the going rate?

I'm in AU but can buy US-only as I have relatives I regularly ship US-purchases to

Ecto311

For Sale - Halo 2 and 3 New unopened limited editions from the launch dates.
B5cegLyl.jpg

9dEkYkcl.jpg

f6FArXjl.jpg

Both are in great condition. Halo 2 on the upper left has a hole about an 8th of an inch wide. Other than that there is no issues with them.

Searching amazon and eBay there are ranges of $400 for halo 2 all the way down to $60 for it open. Then I found halo 3 close to $120 and open for $40 or so average.

I would like to sell them together for $85 shipped.

I also have some cups and other stuff from the launches of these 2 games that I will include if it sells here vs eBay or something.
Lots of feedback here.
PM if interested.

WTS Assassin's Creed Black Flag and/or Unity X1 downloadable code.

$40 for both or PM your price for each, looking for Paypal, flexible on price :)

EDIT -> SOLD

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

Neogaf Gold Seller!

WTS - 52 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
th

• Hulu Plus 2 Months - $14
  • Hulu Plus 6 Months - $35
  • Hulu Plus 12 Months - $45
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Games

• Sniper Elite 3 (Last One!) - $15
Windows 8
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 key - $45
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $55
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 8 N key - $40
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $45
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $40
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $55

iPad Air 2 16GB Space Gray - $440

Macbook Pro 15" Retina Late 2013 2.0GHz i7 Quad Core 256GB SSD 8GB RAM - Warranty until March 2015
Price - $1350

WTB Amazon, Bestbuy, Starbucks and Target Gift Cards

Positive feedback for threetri333 worked with my million questions and sold me a win 8 n key.

Hollycat

My Wal-Mart won't match the price sears has on 3ds and wiiu. Would anyone be willing to pick me up them from theirs? I'll pay an extra $20.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just traded a gaffer for his AC IV and Unity (Xbox One) codes, but the dude I got them for apparently already bought AC IV.

So, if anybody's interested, I'll sell it for $5. Seems fair to me. PM me!

edit: damn, y'all are fast. Positive buyer feedback for kitschykitty

Oh and also positive seller feedback for Toddler

Just traded a gaffer for his AC IV and Unity (Xbox One) codes, but the dude I got them for apparently already bought AC IV.

So, if anybody's interested, I'll sell it for $5. Seems fair to me. PM me!

edit: damn, y'all are fast. Positive buyer feedback for kitschykitty

Oh and also positive seller feedback for Toddler

Positive feedback for Fracas for selling me an ACIV code very quickly! Thanks!

My brother needs a WiiU and isn't on GAF.
I'll pay extra if anyone could hook me up with one of those Sears Price matched Wii U bundles.

Bit of a stretch, but thought I'd ask.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 52 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
th

• Hulu Plus 2 Months - $14
  • Hulu Plus 6 Months - $35
  • Hulu Plus 12 Months - $45
Windows 8
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 key - $45
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $55
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 8 N key - $40
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $45
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $40
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $55

iPad Air 2 16GB Space Gray - $440

Macbook Pro 15" Retina Late 2013 2.0GHz i7 Quad Core 256GB SSD 8GB RAM - Warranty until March 2015
Price - $1350

WTB Amazon, Bestbuy, Starbucks and Target Gift Cards

Positive Seller Feedback to B33.

wiibomb

long shot here, but anyway, a friend of mine wants a Wii U and I just realized about the sears-wallmart deal, if anyone would like to sell it to me I'm open, just PM me, I have positive feedback over here and eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom