• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddy

Are we going to have pages of begging now? No one is going to be sell you a 300 dollar console for 60. You either got in and got the deal yourself or you didn't.

It blows my mind how ridiculous people are to think someone is going to go through the trouble of shipping them a console for 0 profit that they just saved 240 dollars on.

That said, if anyone wants to sell me one of those Wii U bundles for 200, hit me up

Elrina

Neo Member
It blows my mind how ridiculous people are to think someone is going to go through the trouble of shipping them a console for 0 profit that they just saved 240 dollars on.

That said, if anyone wants to sell me one of those Wii U bundles for 200, hit me up

Seriously. And if there are people looking to sell, I'll make the same offer as Riddy, $200 shipped.

WTB for PS4:

Dragon Age Inquisition

03V5mW9.jpg

Rayman Legends

LBP 3

I'm also interested in discounted PSN credit, if it will work in Canada.

Aselith

If anyone got in on the Wii U deal, I would love to get one for like 100 + shipping.

I disgust myself, guys, no need to discussed me. Cause it would mean I'm disgusting but it's just me, I'm just obscene.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

15% Off Digital PC Purchase at GameStop.com
I got a coupon that gives me 15% off a Digital PC Purchase at GameStop.com. You find the game and send me 15% off of the price and I'll get you the download code.
gamestop-logo.jpg

10% Off Amazon.com Items + Free Prime Shipping - Limited Stock
I have some spare credit on Amazon.com. Hit me up with an item and I'll buy it for you for the price at 10% off and you'll also get free Prime shipping if available. I cannot buy Amazon.com Gift Cards with my credit.
logo-amazon.png

CREDIT:

From November 16th to November 22nd, Target will have a sale on ALL GAMING CARDS (including eShop, XBL, PSN, and Steam credit) for Buy 1, Get 1 25% off. I am willing to go grab whatever credit anyone needs and sell it to them at the sale price (so you need to buy in multiples of two). Currency cards are usually region-locked to US accounts ONLY.

Example transaction:
It's Buy 1 Get 1 25% off. So if you buy $100 as two $50 cards, it'd be $50 + ($50 - 25% off) = $50 + $37.50 = $87.50.

b1g1s_zps83afba43.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: (Currently on sale for Buy 1, Get 1 25% Off)
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value (On sale!) for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

Hori Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Stick - Used (Good Condition) - $80 Shipped - Get the balltops below for free with purchase!
In good condition. Some signs of wear (as pictured)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021729_zpsgnl9xq15.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021809_zpsqushkxgt.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021825_zpsk4t5j9hg.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021835_zpsbopwewly.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20140917_021920_zps70badubl.jpg

BALLTOPS:

Two solid color balltops (red and orange) and one bubbletop. $4 shipped each or all three for $10 shipped. Or FREE with purchase of Hori UMvC3 stick above!

Red balltop has a crack on the bottom (can't feel it, but can see it):

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (283+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Petrie

Banned
Especially looking for deals on WiiU games, especially bundled. Super Mario/Luigi U, 3D World, MK, and anything else you have on offer.

I have:

3DS:

Mario Tennis
Fire Emblem Awakening
Bravely Default

Iphone 4S (Verizon) includes accessories of: car charger, bluetooth headset, vehicle mount, leather case, and various others.

PS4:

Destiny
Killzone Shadowfall
NFS

PS3:

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

Handhelds:

Blue DSi with accesories

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls for PC, new sealed

Misc:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Persona 3 FES for PS2

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Want:

Fun offers. Just found out I'm getting a WiiU for Xmas so now I'd like to get myself a couple games for it too! 3D World, MK, and Smash especially!

Would love to trade Destiny PS4 straight up for D3: Ultimate Evil PS4.

I'm very laid back and willing to make deals to find good homes for my stuff, so don't hesitate to shoot me any offers. Prefer trades as it's more fun though!

GAF,

I'll have access to the Black Friday sales from BB's early access next week. If anyone would like me to purchase them an item, send me a request and I will do what I can.

Not to take anything away from anyone else in this thread. :-D

Cheers, GAF.

Throwing my hat in the ring for any 3DS XL's that you all were able to pick up yesterday. Looking for (3) for Christmas. Will give you a nice profit on them.

DEAL:

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase

Notable new releases this week include:
Far Cry 4, Super Smash Bros, Little Big Planet 3, GTA V, Dragon Age: Inquisition, WWE 2K15,

Releases with $10 gift cards:

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

KiDdYoNe

I'd like to get rid of the leftovers i have in my inventory/bundle storage/code listing. Some are negotiable, can give some discount if u'll get a few items.

A Story About My Uncle - $5

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs - $4
Rogue Legacy - $3
Betrayer - $3
Crusader Kings II + African Unit, Norse Unit, Russian Unit Packs - $4
Deadlight - $3
Dear Ester - $3
Gone Home - $3
Jazzpunk - $3

Plus, the russland store you always love to get in:

header.jpg

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $25, be quick about this one

DcJlGMY.png

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

PLAYSTATION STUFF
InFamous Second Son: Cole's Legacy DLC - $1

NINTENDO STUFF
Club Nintendo Code from NSMB 2 - $1
Club Nintendo Code from Paper Mario - Sticker Star - $1
Club Nintendo Code from The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D - $1

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive, sealed) - $20
ALBWPosterSet_zps6b9abeed.jpg
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster (FINAL ISSUE, sealed) - $30
NP285_Cover_zps63bcaa4e.png

WiiU Shoulder Bag by GAMEware (brand new w/ tags still on it) - $23
251064_gen_b_zpsbc514e38.png

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $15
Dirt Showdown - $5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

Fina1e

Hey GAF, I am selling my black 3DS XL in excellent condition along with seven games and case.

The games are; Pokemon X, SM3D Land, LM:DM, M&L:DT, FE:A, SMT4, and TLOZ:ALBW all of which are in great condition.

L7hI5wl.jpg

UPQ88U2.jpg

Asking for $250 with shipping included. Club Nintendo awards have been used on all games. I have 100% feedback on eBay and few of the games included were bought from other Gafers. PM if you have any questions.

noquarter

WTS:

________ 12 Month Xbox Live code _________
(Looking for $30 Amazon credit(digital giftcard) or PSN credit)

I only have a few left
Super Positive feedback for WarLox. Transaction was smooth and would have been super fast if I want so slow at responding. Appreciate it.

paolo11

WTB

Steam, ORIGIN or GOG. CHEAP PRICE!!!

Skyrim Legendary Edition
Witcher 3
Crysis 3
Arkham Asylum GOTY
Arkham City GOTY
Arkham Origins GOTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom