• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koobion

I'm in the market for an Nvidia Shield Tablet (Wifi only model) in new/like new condition, though I'm open for other options that we can negotiate over PM.

While I'm more interested in the Tablet, I would certainly take a look at a Shield Portable for a good price.

Thank you :)

I do apologize if this is mildly off topic, but has anybody seen any indication of either device being on sale for Black Friday? I have not seen anything yet myself. I'd greatly appreciate if you could give me a heads-up if you've seen evidence that they might go on sale. Please only tell me via a PM though so we don't take the thread off the rails!

TheZink

WTS: Sunset Overdrive full game code w/ bonus content and 14 Day Xbox Live trial.

AqHuQ8tl.jpg

Asking $40. Paypal only.
PMed

WTS/WTT

Steam gift copy of F1 2013 Classic Edition (Includes F1 2013, the 1990s Pack, and Classic Tracks Pack) $49.99 on Steam

Asking for 40$ PP or trade for Steam copy of Shadows of Mordor. PM me if interested.

Jonboy

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

- Far Cry 4 (PS4, SEALED)
$55 shipped

- Super Smash Bros Wii U (Wii U, SEALED)
$55 shipped

- LittleBigPlanet 3 Plush Edition (PS4, SEALED, also includes the PS Favorites Costume Pack)
$85 shipped

OraleeWey

I still have the Turtle Beach PX5 wireless 7.1 headset for $50 shipped within USA. Comes with everything you see on the link to the pics. Good condition.

http://imgur.com/J8wE2Gz,hf808mj,BLrUl7z,GDDNCEj,x8WD3YM,GwvAnd4,Q9xNmQ9,s15dTfJ,Rub1hI3,0RVceRq,ZPpoIlw,tWf5KfH
For those on mobile, disable mobile to view the images. For some reason mobile doesnt work for me when I click the link.

Also have a brand new sealed copy of Far Cry 4 for the Ps4. $55 shipped within USA.
icF8qU9.jpg

Take em both for $100.

PM me. If I don't reply within 12 hours, I did not receive your PM.

Afro

SALE PENDING SALE PENDING HOLD THE PM'S LOL

For Sale:

Special Black Friday price!

Xbox One Console bundle (No Kinect)

$260 shipped in Contiguous U.S.

Mint condition. Includes console, controller, CoD Ghosts, power supply, headset, cables, original box.

[/QUOTE]

SALE PENDING SALE PENDING HOLD THE PM'S LOL

cresto

For Sale:

Special Black Friday price!

Xbox One Console bundle (No Kinect)

$260 shipped in Contiguous U.S.

Mint condition. Includes console, controller, CoD Ghosts, power supply, headset, cables, original box.

1kmVATH.jpg

DSC_0131_zps96b5d4b9.jpg

Act fast!
Holy hell, if only I needed a console. What a steal!

I have ran into financial issues so I will be selling what I can. If you guys can help in any way, I would appreciate it.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Md1l2Op.jpg[/IMG]

Cube Ninja for 3DS for the new exploit recently found out to make homebrew work on the 3DS, 2DS, 3DSXL, and New 3DS. This is for the [B]US REGION[/B]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FN8IIpl.jpg[/IMG]

16 gb Micro SD card with adapter

EDIT: it is a 2GB micro SD card. The 16 GB failed when formatting. not sure how to fix it, nonetheless you can still purchase it if you wish.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CiMz4e6.jpg[/IMG]

analog stick grips compatible with ps4. xbone, ps3, 360. these ones never used

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Xl5hLTp.jpg[/IMG]

Maxboost Electron Plus 15000mAh Dual-Port portable USB charger. can essentially charge anything that uses a
 USB to charge. Has the quick charge option and normal charge option. will send with all the cords.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1kdCzQIcAEAcy5.jpg[/IMG]

Toukiden for PS Vita

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B00eiNNIgAAzUGh.jpg[/IMG]

The Peace Walker PSP 3001 bundle in a previous post with a new low price. Comes with 8GB card, extended battery, normal battery, and crisis core.

prices for each, I am open to All offers and willing to negotiate on everything. in a bad spot so lets help each other gaf if you are interested.

Prices:
cubic ninja: 20
16 gb card with adapter: 10 (does not format for me, maybe might for you or if you are good with technology)
2 gb card with adapter: 4

Electron plus portable charger : 25

analog stick grips : 3
PSP bundle : 80

Thank you for taking time to read this. PM me with all offers or if you are interested.

Edit: megaman legends 2 sold, Toukiden sold
coming soon a ton of ps1 games i pulled out of storage. Thank you gaf for helping me out

Xeroblade

WTS:

30-day PS+ Code (must be new account) - Name your price
Destiny Vangaurd DLC PS4- Name your price
Gamestop Sparrow Destiny DLC PS4 - Name your price

Nintendo 3DS Black (Zelda Edition) - PENDING

Xbox 360 Controller New/Unused (Black) - $23 shipped

Catherine Love is Over Edition 360 (Sealed) - $60 OBO shipped

Deathsmiles (Sealed) - $15 shipped

Alan Wake Limited Edition (Sealed) - $40 shipped

Zune HD 16GB - $60 OBO shipped

The player works great and has a screen protector on it. scratches on the back, normal wear and tear. comes with charge cable and car radio adapter.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - $90 OBO shipped

This was a display model at BB, so the back has a ton of scratches on it, the screen is flawless though. It is also rooted but as the stock rom on it. Battery life is still excellent as well. Pictures HERE

beanman25

Selling/Trading Assassins Creed Rogue (360) and Assassins Creed Unity (Xbox One) Both titles have been opened, but DLC is unused.

Don't have Paypal, but would still sell. Looking for Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, and Halo MCC.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
WTS: Rare Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Nintendo DS Trailer Preview Cart

Wanted to try here before going to the horrors that is eBay, I'm selling my very rare Nintendo DS Trailer Cart from E3 2005, of which approximately 500 were made.

Going on eBay for about $1000, I'd be happy with $800.

Thing has never been used, it's in great condition, comes with the original rubber slip cover for the cart, and the cardboard sleeve is undamaged.. Pictures below.

Qs8NhsW.png

T7Zfxgi.png

rli6Wmd.png

PM if interested. Lurkers can email dean@n-sider.com, with TWILIGHT PRINCESS as subject line.

positive seller feedback for nextegeneraton
Who can take a sunrise
Sprinkle it with dew
Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two
Nextgeneration can

MUnited83

For you.
Selling PC Steam games:
header.jpg

Disney Infinity 2.0 Starter Pack- 28$
header.jpg

Geometry Wars 3 preorder - 10$
header.jpg

PES 2015- 29$
header.jpg

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - 25$ (might not last long, act quick)
Star Citizen AMD Omega (includes Omega AMD ship and the full game. -30$(not steam,1 LEFT)
header.jpg

Depth- 15$
Depth 4pack -45$

Meridian4 complete pack (2 copies left) - 15$(games included on bundle: http://store.steampo....com/sub/51152/ )
header.jpg

Alien Isolation - 28$
header.jpg

Legend of Korra - 11$
header.jpg

Dreamfall Chapter Special Edition- 16$

header_586x192.jpg

Skyrim Legendary- 15$

header_292x136.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin - $18.98

Sacred 3 - $29.98
The Golf Club - $18.98
The Escapists - $8.48

Limited stock sales below:
Bioshock Triple Pack (1,2 and Infinite)- 10$
Dishonored GOTY- 10$
Rise of Nations Extended Edition- 10$
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle- 10
Castlevania 2 digital bundle-12$

If you want price checks on any other game contact me.

Note: Preorders should be activated right away to prevent region locks on release date. Those region locks only affect unredeemed copies on the inventory, already activated copies are fine.

I have Halo MCC digital download -50

I also have Unity for Xbox one for 40 digital download as well.

I'd prefer google wallet payment. Thanks

bigb0ss

Banned
12 Month XBOX Live Gold membership card $40 Paypal gift and I'll PM you the code or $45 Shipped. Willing to trade for Halo MCC digital or physical copy.

It's almost here!

best-buy-black-friday.jpg

http://blackfriday.bestbuy.com/

Anything that is available online(excluding doorbusters) I can help you get not just games.

20% off new games and free 2 day expedited shipping still applies.

Please read if your interested in going through me for Best Buy's BF Deals:

This is not live until 11/24, but I wont be able to start doing anything until 8am est. Please keep this mind if you pm me before then.

I will be offering this until Wednesday 11/26, after that I will be enjoying Thanksgiving with my family and not taking any other requests.

I have received quite a bit of pm's since my last post about this, so to keep everyone's requests moving as fast as possible, please do the following when sending me a pm.

1. Please include your zip code with the items your interested in. I need this to get a total after tax.
2. I only take paypal so please have it ready to send when you request something
3. I can only set things to be shipped, so please include your name and shipping address in your pm.
4. Lastly, please be patient. I will get to everyone as fast as I can.

It's almost here!

best-buy-black-friday.jpg

http://blackfriday.bestbuy.com/

Please read if your interested in going through me for Best Buy's BF Deals:

I'm not sure what time on 11/24 deals go live but I wont be able to start doing anything until 8am est. Please keep this mind if you pm me before then.

I will be offering this until Wednesday 11/26, after that I will be enjoying Thanksgiving with my family and not taking any other requests.

I have received quite a bit of pm's since my last post about this, so to keep everyone's requests moving as fast as possible, please do the following when sending me a pm.

1. Please include your zip code with the items your interested in. I need this to get a total after tax.
2. I only take paypal so please have it ready to send when you request something
3. I can only set things to be shipped, so please include your name and shipping address in your pm.
4. Lastly, please be patient. I will get to everyone as fast as I can.

What are you offering? I don't get it. Like you can get anything from the add first from best buy?

terrisus

UPDATE: Price Drop!

UPDATE 2: Price Dropped again! This is priced to sell, not going any lower with it, since at that point I may as well just be trading it in somewhere. Come on people - this is a great deal and a great price on an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4!

NOTE: I got the (legitimate) unlock code from AT&T for this, so it can be unlocked and brought onto a different network with a compatible SIM!

Seriously guys, buy/trade for this thing, or I'm just going to end up trading it in and it'll be a waste >.>

Don't let this go to waste! Grab this now while you have the chance!

So, hey, I've never sold a cellphone/smartphone before (heck, this was my first "smartphone"), so I don't know exactly how this works, but, here goes.

On the official Feedback list I have +2 Buyer and +1 Seller, although I have some other positive feedback throughout this thread as well.
Also, considering I post on the boards a ton, you know where I am and where to find me, I'm not going anywhere :þ

Anyway, I recently upgraded to an S5, so I have available an:
Samsung Galaxy S4

This is an AT&T phone, but with the unlock code to bring it to another network.
16GB (accepts MicroSD as well), Black.
It has a Zagg screen protector on the front.
It has a thin case which snaps onto the back (replacing the stock back) and covers the front

I do not have the stock back anymore, just the case (as shown in pictures).
If you don't like the case, you could always just cut off the front and the back would be basically the same.

The phone does not contain a SIM card or memory card.
The phone is in pretty good condition, although there is a bit of chipping of the coloring around the edges of the front (as pictured).
However, it has been in a case and has had the screen protector since I got it new when it came out.

If anyone has more questions, please let me know.

I am looking for $250 $225 $199.99! PayPal for this, although I am willing to consider other offers.
I would also be willing to accept some of the payment in Nintendo eShop credit, and/or to work out a trade involving a PS Vita.

I'm flexible with all of that, so again, if interested, please contact me and we should be able to work something out.

Tabasco

Mentioned it before and don't want to clog the thread but anything that is sold online(excluding doorbusters) is available not just games.
You didn't really answer their question.

They meant what are you offering exactly that anyone else can't do? Can't anyone just go to the ad and buy what they want themselves?

Unless you have priority with the items being sold to you first, then it's questionable on what exactly your offer is.

e_orosco

Neo Member
Looking to sell quite a few XBL codes in $5 increments (U.S. only). They must be used before the end of the year, and from the moment they are redeemed, they have a shelf life of one year. Looking for $3.75 per code via paypal. I was originally gonna get a ONE but I doubt I'll have time to use it much so I'm thinking/trying to flip these codes to be able to grab a refurbished Wii U or wait for the new 3DS. PM if interested. Sorry if I don't respond quickly in advance.

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
Selling:

Prices include shipping to the US. I accept either Paypal (buyer pays fees) or Amazon GC.

Gamecube:
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - CIB - Very Good/Like New

Price: $40 $30 $28 (NEW LOW PRICE)

mwWw2xPl.jpg

I have +1 Positive Seller (and no negative) Feedback on GAF.

PM me with any questions, offers, and/or requests for more pictures.

---------------------------------

Buying:

I will buy your unwanted Amazon gift cards.

Have any unwanted Amazon GC from Bing Rewards, swagbucks, Kraft Lunchables Instant Sweepstakes, online surveys, etc?

I will buy them for 85% of their face value, e.g. I will buy $5 Amazon for $4.25. I can pay through Paypal and other forms of payment upon request.

--

I am also interested in gift cards for:

1. Newegg
  2. Target
  3. Netflix
--

I have +4 Positive Buyer (and no negative) Feedback on GAF. I also have positive (and no negative) feedback on these other websites:

"Proof" is confirmation that I am the same user.

PM me with any questions and offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom