• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureJade

Banned
All prices shipped
Cpu i7 950, with a sabertooth 58x 200.00
Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X Graphics Card 4GB

For both parts 340.00
--------------------------------------
wii u games
Hyrule warriors 44.00

Mario kart 8 44.00

Super Mario 3d world 44.00

For all 3

If anything send me a message to negotiate.

paolo11

You didn't really answer their question.

They meant what are you offering exactly that anyone else can't do? Can't anyone just go to the ad and buy what they want themselves?

Unless you have priority with the items being sold to you first, then it's questionable on what exactly your offer is.

He gets early Black Friday discounts 4 days before Black Friday so instead of waiting on Friday, he can get the items on a BF discounted price early. Saves waiting on line on that day. Hehehehe.... XD

Jesb

WTT This war of mine steam gift + steam $20 key.

For a game(s)of equal value. Either psn or steam. Send me an offer.

You didn't really answer their question.

They meant what are you offering exactly that anyone else can't do? Can't anyone just go to the ad and buy what they want themselves?

Unless you have priority with the items being sold to you first, then it's questionable on what exactly your offer is.

I did, BF sales don't start until Thursday I have early access along with 20% off new games and free 2 day shipping.

Qwell

I did, BF sales don't start until Thursday I have early access along with 20% off new games and free 2 day shipping.
Sorry for another clarifying question Blaze, should we wait until Monday to PM you or will you be filling requests from prior to? I had sent you a PM last week but hadn't heard anything back, just making sure if I need to send another PM or not

Sorry for another clarifying question Blaze, should we wait until Monday to PM you or will you be filling requests from prior to? I had sent you a PM last week but hadn't heard anything back, just making sure if I need to send another PM or not

PM me on Monday, can't do anything until then when the sales are live.

Thanks

Chakvr2

Neo Member
WTS: Uplay code for Far Cry 4, Assassins Creed Unity or The Crew from the Nvidia bundle.
$40 via Paypal.

WTS/WTT: Killer is Dead steam code (stupidly bought it from Amazon US but I can't redeem it in the UK). Would like to trade this for a UK redeemable code or $10 via Paypal.

I've only bought a Windows 8.1 key from here but I have 100% positive feedback on ebay if anyone is interested.

For sale only because I'm going on a trip to NY soon and need a bit more cash is the one and only Earthbound with cart and player's guide:

Cart is in great shape, tested and saves work fine, I used this cart to play through the game for the very first time a few years ago (one of the best gaming experiences of my life). I will also include a standard SNES plastic dust cover with the cart. Despite some scuffing here and there, the player's guide is in very good shape. The scratch and sniff cards are all attached and the cards are in mint condition. $370 shipped. Paypal and U.S. buyers only please.

n8LyKkt.jpg

For sale or *possibly* trade: Super Mario Bros Game and Watch

There's some scuffing here and there on the box but the unit itself and the manual are mint. Price is $160 shipped. I'm willing to accept reasonable offers or maybe a trade for an item of similar value. US buyers preferred, international wilI require a bit more for shipping.

In my opinion this is the best Game and Watch title due to the fact that it features much more complex gameplay than most typical G&W titles and feels like a real game with scrolling platform action, different worlds and it even has warp zones.

5iwsOMq.jpg

Agz6vZ1.jpg

dC3Kv9Y.jpg

terrisus

For sale only because I'm going on a trip to NY soon and need a bit more cash is the one and only Earthbound with cart and player's guide:

Cart is in great shape, tested and saves work fine, I used this cart to play through the game for the very first time a few years ago (one of the best gaming experiences of my life). I will also include a standard SNES plastic dust cover with the cart. Despite some scuffing here and there, the player's guide is in very good shape. The scratch and sniff cards are all attached and the cards are in mint condition. $370 shipped. Paypal and U.S. buyers only please.

n8LyKkt.jpg

For anyone who hasn't read through it - the Earthbound guidebook is amazing. Far more than just a "Player's Guide" - it's a journey through the world of Earthbound.
And Earthbound, of course, is my 2nd-favorite game ever.

So, these are both highly recommended.

tariniel

All games come with box and everything in it, everything is adult owned and in good condition.

Have:

Wii U:

* Super Mario 3D World
* Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze

3DS:

* Fire Emblem: Awakening
* Theaterhythm: Final Fantasy
* Animal Crossing: New Leaf
* Monster Hunter 3U
* Bravely Default

PS3:

* Dragon's Dogma
* Nier
* Demon's Souls (Greatest Hits)
* Dark Souls
* Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Sealed) (Greatest Hits)
* Infamous
* Infamous 2
* Devil May Cry Collection
* Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection
* Mortal Kombat
* Injustice
* Marvel v.s. Capcom 3
* Ultimate Marvel v.s. Capcom 3
* Street Fighter x Tekken
* Super Street Fighter 4
* Rock Band 2

Steam Inventory:

* Fallout 3
* Don't Starve
* Amnesia
* Bit.Trip Beat

Want:

* Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)
* Fantasy Life (3DS)
* Luigi's Manion: Dark Moon (3DS)
* 999 (DS)
* Apollo Justice (DS)
* Dragon's Age Inquisition (PC)

WarpathDC

WTS:

WEEK LONG THANKSGIVING SALE!! PRICE VALID UNTIL 11:59 PST NEXT FRIDAY

The Last of Us Remastered PS4 PSN Code (If you see this post I have codes in stock)

$19.99 paypal

the_last_of_us_remastered-t2.jpg

I am also accepting trade or trade + paypal offers for other PS4/XB1/Wii U/PC games (digital preferred)

Also Selling the following DLC (make an offer):

Grid 2 Steam Key
Nail'd Steam Key
Halo: MCC Grunt Funeral Skull DLC
Madden 15 PS4 $15 worth of Madden Ultimate Team content
Destiny PS4 Blacksmith Armor Shader
GTA V PS4 1,000,000 credits DLC
COD:AW PS4 Best Buy Preorder DLC
Smash Bros Soundtrack from Club Nintendo
MewTwo DLC for Smash Bros Wii U (available spring 2015 but will reserve you a code)

Plus Rated GAF Seller!! 100% Positive Feedback!

Boss Man

WTS:
$50 Steam Wallet Code - $40 Paypal

New Custom Built Gaming PC:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($209.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.98 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($139.98 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($159.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($219.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW ACX 2.0 Video Card ($385.66 @ Newegg)
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case ($109.99 @ Directron)
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($89.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($18.89 @ Directron)
Total: $1364.46
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-11-20 17:49 EST-0500

It runs super cool and quiet. You can only hear the 970 churning if you run an intensive game and mute the sound. Not looking to turn a profit on this, just cost + shipping and you can choose to tip me later if you are super happy with it and so inclined. Just spent the past few months getting it together and then figured out PC gaming is not my thing.

Invis

WTS:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox One digital download code - $10 PayPal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 OC 3GB - $120 shipped PayPal, maybe negotiable

This is the card being sold. I bought this card on launch day for the 7950's and have been using it every day up until upgrading to a GTX 970.

It's factory OC'ed at 900/1250. It can easily get to 1100/1575, and I've played a couple hours of Battlefield 3 at 1250/1750 without any issues just to see how high it could go.

It has NEVER been mined with either. In a smoke free and pet free house.

You can view pictures here.

WarpathDC

WTS:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Xbox One digital download code - $10 PayPal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 OC 3GB - $120 shipped PayPal, maybe negotiable

This is the card being sold. I bought this card on launch day for the 7950's and have been using it every day up until upgrading to a GTX 970.

It's factory OC'ed at 900/1250. It can easily get to 1100/1575, and I've played a couple hours of Battlefield 3 at 1250/1750 without any issues just to see how high it could go.

It has NEVER been mined with either. In a smoke free and pet free house.

You can view pictures here.

Very good deal. Damn if I wasn't going with a 970 soon I'd be all over that

Got a Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D download code, looking for about $25, as well as a PS Vita Walking Dead Game Season One code, looking for $15 price negotiable
Can reach me at furiousgeorge at live dot ca or PM me
Thanks

Cels

New Custom Built Gaming PC:

It runs super cool and quiet. You can only hear the 970 churning if you run an intensive game and mute the sound. Not looking to turn a profit on this, just cost + shipping and you can choose to tip me later if you are super happy with it and so inclined. Just spent the past few months getting it together and then figured out PC gaming is not my thing.

you will probably have better luck selling it piece by piece.

WTS: PSVita OLED Version - 3G/Wi-Fi Ver

Included:
- Sleeve Case
- PSVita with a Skin on it (Can be taken off if desired)
- 8GB SD Card
- Charger
- 5 Games
  • Assassin Creed
  • Uncharted
  • Gravity Rush
  • Little Big Planet
  • Sly cooper

Price: $165 + Shipping
PSP is in perfect condition. Screen has zero scratches. Body is in mint condition as well.

15638804870_55e21f7351_c.jpg

Hey guys, so I haven't sold anything on here yet so be gentle. I have eBay feedback I can fall back on for reliability and have a few transactions over at CAG. It seems like this is a good place to sell stuff fellow gamers want.

I have one Grunt Funeral Skull for Halo MCC to sell. It's a download code that will be sent via PM. Looking for offers or trade.

Grand Theft Auto V $1 Million code for Xbox One. Download code that will be sent via PM. Looking for offers or trade.

And finally I have a Nintendo 3DS I'm wanting to get rid of as I have only used it once. It's in good condition with minor scratches on top (only seen when holding it in the light). It'll come with a charger (wall one) and a stylus. I'm not sure if the serial number was ever registered as it had a previous owner before me. I have Mario Golf World Tour that I would like to bundle with it.

Looking for offers or Best Buy credit on this one. I am hoping to offset some of my Black Friday purchases by selling the 3DS.

Photos:

Flandy

WTS / WTT
$1,000,000 GTA 5 (PS4) Preorder cash. 500k for Single Player and Online. I'd take $5 via paypal or anything else you're willing to offer. I don't need the cash.

Super ultra mega fantastic positive selling feedback for Sigma722. User was exceptionally communicative, taking time to follow through on every aspect of the transaction. In addition, the item was received by me at lightning speed. These are the types of transactions that show how great of a community NeoGAF is and how the BST thread is my preferred place to do business.

WTB: Best Buy's Wii U travel bag. They cleared stock last year at $9.99 each, so I'm thinking $20 for a used one seems fair given that its not available anymore.

PM me if you have one you're willing to part with!

EDIT: Found one!

selling:

Super Smash Brothers for wii u - SEALED- $50 shipped

Nintendo WII games-no club nintendo codes included, used them ages ago- $105 shipped for all 6 - NSMB wii missing instructions, super mario galaxy 1 instructions need to be stapled

$22 shipped for each if purchased separately

offers x trade offers always welcomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom