• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmix90

Positive buyer feedback for JBourne, dsk1210, Porcupine, Phinor, paolo11, ramoisdead, ClovingWestbrook, MidnightRain, flashbandit16, SkyTurnsRed, X05, SourCinnamon, coopolon, Khronico, Panda Rin, gimel, rankor, MulderWasTaken, Dragonborn, Dice, MidnightRain, Sulla1980, SourCinnamon, hokey1, PepsimanVsJoe, VindictiveGnome, Finishoff, jboss, blackMamba1187, Kenpachi, Panda Rin, suikodan, rankor, JBourne, Amzin, Of All Trades, Rip, Wookieomg, coopolon, ViviOggi

Positive buyer feedback for:

Balb
Pellegri Testament
ReXXXSoprano x3
Hokey
Madnessthepony
JoseDFrog
Paolo11
Qwell
Drilbit777

All great buyers, highly recommended.

xaosslug

my iPhone 5 keeps giving me 'No SIM' bullshit, and I'm out of warranty, so... time to upgrade? T_T

WTB:

iPhone 6 (any color, GSM unlocked!)

PM meh!

Flandy

Positive seller feedback for KiDdYoNe
He accidentally sold me a key to a game he no longer had. I was immediately offered me a refund for his mistake, a replacement that was roughly equal in value to the one I bought, or I could just wait a bit and he'd try to get me the game I had originally purchased. I chose to wait and have just now added the game to my steam library. Sucked having to wait a bit, but I doubt it will happen again. 10/10 would do business again.

GravyButt

Have digital North American codes for xbox one. Assassins creed black flag and unity.

Looking for sunset overdrive digital code. (Will add in paypal if necessary)

Shoot me a pm!

ZeroX03

Banned
UK / Ireland Only, I've got stars for one of these I can send out, £13 free shipping. PM me.

5265-5475980ebe6ff.png

Hi everyone! I'm selling a few things to make room for baby #2. I have awesome feedback on here and eBay, so buy with confidence! Also, sorry for the black lines from my window. I didn't think about that when I took pictures on a really sunny day. More items to come later, but for now:

1: Club Nintendo stuff - $17 shipped

Animal Crossing: Wild World playing cards (never used, complete):

Mario DS game card case with rainbow stylus set (used, in good shape):

Item 2: Zelda Twilight Princess soundtrack (never opened!) - $21 shipped

Option 3: Buy all of the Nintendo things listed above (Zelda soundtrack, Mario DS case, and Animal Crossing cards) for $35 shipped.

Now, onto the next set of things:

A. Gone Home collector's package (never opened!) - $22 shipped

Also, if you want to see more about this, click here for info

B. Halo Master Chief Collection multiplayer map book (never opened, still sealed) and Grunt Funeral DLC code - $12 shipped (I will PM the code to you)

C. Or...buy the Gone Home set and Halo multiplayer book with DLC code for $30 shipped

Hate to do this so soon after I got it from Afro. I originally thought I'd be upgrading to a new monitor soon to take advantage of the fact I'm getting well over 60 fps in most games now, but it just didn't happen and I'm not really happy with the SLI support for the games I spend most of my time playing ARMA III, Elite Dangerous etc. So, I'm looking to sell my 770 4GB GPU's.

1x EVGA 770 4GB OC ACX FTW edition
1x MSI 770 4GB Twin Frozr

Sold though Amazon

I'm looking to get back roughly what I payed Afro since it was such a good deal. So I'm looking for 220 with shipping for each card. Both cards are in pristine condition. EVGA Card comes with all paperwork, box and warranty info. As for the MSI card I did not receive anything but the card from Afro, but it works great.

Edit, will post pictures shortly, as I'm currently using my computer to post this.

WarpathDC

Random WTB request. I have lost the hood to my virtual boy. The cloth material that blocks out the light around the display. Does anyone know where I can get an aftermarket part for it? Does not need to be OEM. Thanks.

NYCrooner

WTS
FIFA '13 (Wii U) - $10
Madden '13 (Wii U) - $10
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U) - $15
Lego Marvel Superheroes (3DS) - $15

All prices shipped. PayPal Gift.

I bought the Assassin's Creed Xbox One bundle but I've already completed Black Flag on the 360. Does anyone want to exchange my code for another PAL Xbox One game code? Ideally I'd like another full retail game but I do understand that not many people have that sort of stuff just lying around!

Rur0ni

FS:

2x Gigabyte Windforce GTX 670 2GB ($120 each shipped US, $230 together). Never overclocked, but flashed to latest firmware from Gigabyte for UEFI.

Heatware available on request.

Ezalc

WTB
Must come with case and manual in good condition.

*PS3 Dragon's Crown
*PS3 Blur
PS3 Resonance of Fate
Wii Punch-Out!
*3DS Bravely Default
GCN Fire Emblem PoR
GCN Paper Mario TTYD
GCN Luigi's Mansion
GCN Starfox Assault

* = More interested in these titles.

BTails

Postive Feedback for Hero_of_the_Day. He sold me some retro games (Genesis and SNES), and they were shipped quickly, came as described, and with the contacts pre-cleaned. Great guy to deal with!

WTS(US Only)
Assassin's Creed Unity PS4 - $45. Paypal gift or pay the fee.

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $220. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $77. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

Games:

• One Piece: Romance Dawn(3DS) (Cartridge only) - $32
  • Shining Force Exa (PS2) - $31
  • Grandia III (PS2) - $30
  • Final Fantasy XIII (360) w/Limited Edition Hardback Strategy Guide - $30
  • Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love (PS2) - $22
  • Bioshock 2 (360) (With DLC Disc includes Minerva's Den) - $10
  • Mass Effect 2 (PS3) - $6
  • Code of Princess Limited Edition Artbook & Soundtrack (No Game) - $6
  • Alan Wake Franchise Humble Bundle (Includes: Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, and Alan Wake Collector's Edition Extras.) - $15
  • Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Stuff (No Game) [Artbook, Murder of Crows Keychain, Handyman figure, Devil's Kiss lithograph] - $20 (Buy with Bioshock 2 for $25)
  • Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collectcor's Edition (No Figures or DLC, everything else is included and untouched/sealed) - $75

• I also have a bunch of Electronic Gaming Monthly/Game Informer/Playation Magazines. They range from around 2007 to 2010. If there's one you need, I'll see if I have it. Price depends on how many you buy.

WTS: PSVita OLED Version - 3G/Wi-Fi Ver

Included:
- Sleeve Case
- PSVita with a Skin on it (Can be taken off if desired)
- 8GB SD Card
- Charger
- 5 Games
  • Assassin Creed
  • Uncharted
  • Gravity Rush
  • Little Big Planet
  • Sly cooper

Price: $160 + Shipping
PSP is in perfect condition. Screen has zero scratches. Body is in mint condition as well.

15638804870_55e21f7351_c.jpg

e_orosco

Neo Member
WTS: XBL codes in $5 increments at 25% off or 30% off if you want a hundred or more bucks worth (U.S. only). I am looking for paypal please.

pGIGruW.jpg

Codes must be used before the end of the year, and from the moment they are redeemed, they have a shelf life of one year.

I have one positive seller feedback for some codes I sold last weekend.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

Playstation shoulder carry bag $20

Nintendo eReader Packs Lot. 1 Excitebike 4 Golf 7 Tennis 4 Clu Clu Land $35

XIM Edge Mouse & Keyboard Adapter for 360 / PS3 $70

Snowboard Kids 2 N64 Manual $20

Dragon's Lair CD-ROM $4

Japan GameBoy games

Golf $4
Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $7
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $7
Pac-In-Time $7

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

Invis

WTB or trade for stuff I'm selling:

Nintendo 3DS XL on firmware 4.1.0 to 4.5.0
Gateway 3DS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

JVC HA-RX700 Headphones - $30 shipped PayPal

I'm the third owner of these headphones. The original owner put dynamat in the cups as well as did the felt mod (removed the top layer of felt ring). The second owner put the pink foam in the headphones.

The original owner said he used it very lightly and the second owner only had it for two days. I used it for about a month and realized I prefer IEMs over full-size cans. So light usage from all owners.

1e98mN1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - Offer me

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want.

R5hcf4m.jpg

nnwVhiU.jpg

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - PM me with what you want and we'll working something out. Very negotiable on all these games as I just found them, so anything I get is good, ha. As long as it's not low balled to hell. I'd ask that if you don't want the whole lot, then please buy more than one game at a time so shipping doesn't eat up the entire thing.

I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though. Here is the list:

- Pokemon Ruby (w/ manual) SOLD
- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (w/ manual) SOLD
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

7VTz0fE.jpg

PyR08M7.jpg

Dystify

WTS: Nintendo 3DS XL Blue/Black

- It's new and still in original packaging
- American import version
- Free shipping to Germany, otherwise there might be a low shipping fee
- I only ship to Europe

- I'm not sure about the price. I sold one so far for 185€ on Ebay Germany but would go lower for NeoGAF members, especially since the price in Europe varies from country to country. Just offer if you're interested.

(I got 22 of these from the Sears pricing mistake thing. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=934066)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom