• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

Positive seller feedback for WarpathDC, great communication and good deal, TY!

Also, WTF Disgaea 4 for vita, Gamestop has it new for $29.99, but I want to use PayPal funds..

Riddy

WTS
Accept PayPal Gift or Amazon Credit

$50 Steam Card - $43 code sent via email

PC Components

SAPPHIRE 100352-3L Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 - $100 shipped (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H8A4AE2/?tag=neogaf0e-20)
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 - $200 shipped (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...cm_re=i7_2600k_lga1155-_-19-115-070-_-Product)
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO LGA 1155 - $50 shipped (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131730)
Crucial DDR3 8GB 1133 RAM - $40 shipped

I am upgrading the main components in my computer so I have all the old stuff to sell. Everything was bought in early 2011 and works in perfect condition. Outside of Ryse or Crysis 3, the graphics card runs most games at 1080p with Ultra settings at 60FPS, and even then, I still play Ryse at full settings with 30FPS+. For the price I'm selling it at, it's hard to complain. I'll sell everything installed and ready to pop into a PC case for 345 shipped + insurance. That's a fantastic price for a gaming machine.

WTB
Amazon credit.
80% of value

I'm on the market for $300+ in Amazon credit, and I'm offering 85% of value for any cards or codes you have lying around. In other words, I'm offering $17 PayPal gift for every $20 in Amazon Credit.

I've done plenty of transactions on here and have ebay feedback to back me up. Hit me up if you have any questions :)

EYEL1NER

Alright, so I took this down earlier after a couple minutes because I thought I would cancel the order and place a new one for a Kinect bundle but it is being prepared for shipment soon, so I'm stuck with it. Up for sale is all four game codes from the Xbox One lightning deal on Thanksgiving. Willing to take PayPal, Amazon Gift Cards, or combine with money to trade for a Kinect 2.0 and Dance Central Spotlight (really prefer that route since I plan to turn around and put the money or gift cards I get from the game into a Kinect anyway). All codes are for NA region, if that matters or not on the marketplace. All codes will be in-hand next week after the Xbox One has shipped (Amazon will email two of the codes after the console ships).
If you send a PM, I can see it in my email at work but can not log into GAF on the network there. From 7am-7pm Atlantic (8am-8pmEDT) I am unable to get back to you but I will reply to your PM as soon as I am able to.

Have
Assassin's Creed Unity (Xbox One Digital Code) - $30 PENDING
Assassin's Creed Black Flag (Xbox One Digital Code) - $10
Zoo Tycoon (Xbox One Digital Code) - $17
Max: Curse of the Brotherhood (Xbox One Digital Code) - $12

All four games are yours for $65.

Want
PayPal
Amazon Gift Card

Trade
Trade games above plus money for Kinect 2.0 and Dance Central Spotlight (if you have Kinect 2.0 and Dance Central Spotlight and just want to sell it, let me know and I will make an offer)

Also have:
Game of Thrones Season Three Digital Code - $12
Riddick Trilogy Digital Codes (Pitch Black, Chronicles of Riddick, Riddick) - $12 (or $5 each for the individual movies)

NeOak

Alright, so I took this down earlier after a couple minutes because I thought I would cancel the order and place a new one for a Kinect bundle but it is being prepared for shipment soon, so I'm stuck with it. Up for sale is all four game codes from the Xbox One lightning deal on Thanksgiving. Willing to take PayPal, Amazon Gift Cards, or combine with money to trade for a Kinect 2.0 and Dance Central Spotlight (really prefer that route since I plan to turn around and put the money or gift cards I get from the game into a Kinect anyway). All codes are for NA region, if that matters or not on the marketplace. All codes will be in-hand next week after the Xbox One has shipped (Amazon will email two of the codes after the console ships).

Have
Assassin's Creed Unity (Xbox One Digital Code) - $30
Assassin's Creed Black Flag (Xbox One Digital Code) - $10
Zoo Tycoon (Xbox One Digital Code) - $17
Max: Curse of the Brotherhood (Xbox One Digital Code) - $12

All four games are yours for $65.

Man, and here I was salty about missing that deal. Now that I know what the 4 games were, I don't mind anymore. lol

Good luck!

e_orosco

Neo Member
Positive buyer feedback for SOLDIER

He grabbed a few codes from me. Good communication, trustworthy
and fast with the paypal.

EYEL1NER

Man, and here I was salty about missing that deal. Now that I know what the 4 games were, I don't mind anymore. lol

Good luck!
Thanks. I think I probably fucked up by getting this. If I can sell of the games and get a Kinect, I'll come out about the same as I would have if I bought the Kinect bundle, minus the year of XBL that I got with the lightning deal. I am having some doubts about being able to offload the codes though.
I held off this long on buying an Xbone because I wanted either a white console, a 1TB HDD, or Kinect. If I hadn't bought 10 games from Best Buy yesterday morning, I probably would have kept holding out.

EDIT: It may be possible to cancel the order though. I could place an order for a Kinect model and not have the XBL sub (and mine runs out in Feb), but I would only have two games to try to offload instead of four. I already deleted my post once and will leave it but if no one is interested or has a Kinect that they will sell me by the end of the day, I'll take down the listing and try to cancel the order I guess.

NeOak

So many people here bought Shadow of Mordor and Wolfenstein for PS4 on BF.

If you are willing to sell them at ~$15 shipped after you finish them, PM me.

Joe

WTS: OLED PS Vita PCH-1001 Wi-Fi (in black) bundle

What's included:
- PS Vita, it is in very good condition, is coming from a smoke-free home, and it has had a screen protector on it from almost the beginning.
- 8GB Memory Card
- Tearaway, brand new and sealed
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, brand new and sealed
- Ys: Memories of Celceta, opened, good condition and complete (case/game)
- Hard plastic grip, generic but functional
- Soft sleeve
- Charger
- 1x unused Sony brand screen protector
- Box and all original inserts (manuals, AR cards)

$180 Shipped Priority Mail in the USA. Will ship to Alaska and Hawaii but I will need to check USPS prices first.

PayPal gift or you pay fees. PM me! If I don't respond promptly quote this post in this thread :)

KiDdYoNe

Steam Sale time!
I'm from mobile for a few days but always checking GAF few times a day.

Current prices mostly are lower, check them in PM!

SPZYpa3.png

Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault is now region locked!

Please activate your games as soon as you receive them. It's not the full list of games i can get. If there's something you want to buy on Steam a bit cheaper that in your region - send me a PM and i'll check the possibility to get it.
I can work with keys.[/QUOTE]

Athreous

I'm looking for these digital codes at a good price! =D Paypal

Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4

Final Fantasy X and X-2 PS Vita

GTA V PS4

Toukiden PS Vita

Bravely Default 3DS

mrklaw

MrArseFace
WTS -

- Ryse on Xbox one. UK physical copy, will ship anywhere in Europe. £15 inc delivery
- Persona 4 Golden on Vita. US physical copy, will ship anywhere in Europe for £15 inc delivery, or globally for £13 + delivery

theDeeDubs

Just bought a spare XB1 during the Amazon lightning deal and I already own the games so I'm wanting to trade them for XB credit.

WTT: 4 pack digital codes (AC:BF, AC:U, Max: Curse of Brotherhood, and Zoo Tycoon) for a $40 digital Xbox code. Not going to break this up as I just want to get rid of it in one swoop. My console should be in on Saturday or Monday so I won't have codes until then.

Jonboy

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

- Blue Snowball USB Mic (comes w/stand and USB cable, used but works perfectly)
$40

- Far Cry 4 (PS4, SEALED)
$52 shipped

- LittleBigPlanet 3 Plush Edition (PS4, SEALED, also includes the PS Favorites Costume Pack)
$65 shipped

Amazon payments preferred. Also accept paypal (buyer pays fees) or paypal gift.

Saiyan-Rox

WTS/WTT

OnePlus One 64GB Phone to the UK only.

Will take £220+10P&P for the phone plus official Flip case and extra screen protectors (had one on since it arrived so screen is spotless)

Comes fully boxed with all original cables.

Condition: A. One small nick on the silver at the bottom of the phone couldn't get it really in a picture. have the phone on gumtree for the pics here.

Will also take trades for the devices on the linky so PM me if interested!

hitsugi

WTS

SAPPHIRE 100352-3L Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 - $100 shipped (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H8A4AE2/?tag=neogaf0e-20)

I'm gonna go ahead and assume our transaction for this fell through since I've been trying to buy that card from you since the 24th. I understand if you'd rather just sell the whole package to someone, but don't get all the way to the point of saying "yeah I take paypal gift" and then stop replying to my PMs while re-listing this in between our chats. Just say so.

bakeray

I'm gonna go ahead and assume our transaction for this fell through since I've been trying to buy that card from you since the 24th. I understand if you'd rather just sell the whole package to someone, but don't get all the way to the point of saying "yeah I take paypal gift" and then stop replying to my PMs while re-listing this in between our chats. Just say so.
PM system sucks sometimes, especially if you're on mobile. might just be a misunderstanding.

WarpathDC

Only a few copies left

The Last of Us Remastered PS4 PSN Code (If you see this post I have codes in stock)

$21.99 paypal

the_last_of_us_remastered-t2.jpg

I am also accepting trade or trade + paypal offers for other PS4/XB1/Wii U/PC games (digital preferred)

Also Selling the following DLC (make an offer) :

Madden 15 PS4 $15 worth of Madden Ultimate Team content
Destiny PS4 Blacksmith Armor Shader
COD:AW PS4 Best Buy Preorder DLC
NIGHTS into Dreams Steam key
GTA PS4 1000000 credits

Plus Rated GAF Seller!! 100% Positive Feedback!

Ezalc

WTB
Must come with case and manual in good condition.

*PS3 Dragon's Crown
*PS3 Blur
PS3 Resonance of Fate
PS2 Burnout 3 Take Down
*3DS Bravely Default
GCN Fire Emblem PoR
GBA Fire Emblem
GBA Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

* = More interested in these titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom