• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive seller feedback to Stuggernaut and Hero_of_the_Day.

Stuggernaut sold me a dream cast in amazing condition with the box with some games. Shenmue and crazy taxi are waiting to be played.

Hero_of_the_Day sold me some snes, n64 and super famicom games at a great price.

Grand Theft Auto V PS4. Brand new. $48 shipped

Physical copy (from the bundle but I have it for Xbox One)

PayPal shipped 1st Class mail

Also WTB PS Plus. Months or Year. Whichever you have.

Joe

Thread suggestion: I think we should really have a separate, non-sticky thread for nothing but feedback and just keep this one to buying/selling/trading.

terrisus

Thread suggestion: I think we should really have a separate, non-sticky thread for nothing but feedback and just keep this one to buying/selling/trading.

I've felt that way too, but figured it wasn't really my place to say anything.
Just makes things rather cluttered and unorganized here.

Josephl64

I'm making room for some new merch and games. Anyways, the prices are at the bottom and everything is up for negotiation.

*more pics can be given if requested

N64

ZQOhdqv.jpg

Complete in box with manual

IB3M9fs.jpg

JspeuCe.jpg

(Skyward Sword is sealed with the CD)
C63VsG0.jpg

Mz0XWHp.jpg

Game and box no manual

aKMpKls.jpg

Donkey Kong 64: $12
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon: $25
Goemon's Great Adventure: $28
Banjo Kazooie: $10
Pokemon Stadium 2: $25

L.A. Noire: $5
Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes: $ 14
Tekken Tag 2: $14
Rune Factory Tides of Destiny: $15

Zelda Skyward Sword(sealed w music cd): $34
Zelda Twilight Princess: $8
Trinity Universe: $15
Smash Bros. Brawl: $15

Super Mario 64 DS: $11
Mario & Luigi Partners in Time: $18
Mario Party DS: $9
Final Fantasy IV DS: $13

Pokemon HeartGold w Pokewalker: $39
Fate/Extra LE: $22

Mario Party 6: $20
Mario Kart Wii: $21
Pokemon Colosseum: $19
Mario Party 4: $19

Cookie18

Want to buy Eshop cards. Will take a couple of those $30 packs that BB were giving away for free. PM me with what you have, need enough for two copies of Pokemon.

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for the following GAF'ers:

2 x blazenumb1: got me games on the cheap via early access to Best Buy's Black Fri. deal on two separate transactions throughout the day on Mon.

Invis: sold me a GBA SP for a great price, and then shipped it safely and ultra fast.

AMxKaOtIcDeV: sold me some retro games for great prices.

Riddy

I'm gonna go ahead and assume our transaction for this fell through since I've been trying to buy that card from you since the 24th. I understand if you'd rather just sell the whole package to someone, but don't get all the way to the point of saying "yeah I take paypal gift" and then stop replying to my PMs while re-listing this in between our chats. Just say so.

As someone mentioned, PM system is unreliable and I happened to miss your messages. As anyone who's done transactions with me before will tell you, even with a very demanding job, I am realistic and timely in my responses. I am limited to my phone at the moment and receive no notifications of new messages, and as I am not in dire need of money, I am not masochistically checking my message every second. Sorry you're flustered, but to be fair, I have no interest in dealing with someone who publicly reacts this way after a communication gap of one and a half days...over thanksgiving...

Aselith

WTS:

All of my disc-only GCN games at once. I checked carefully and all the discs are in great or better condition, most are excellent condition.
PM me your best offers.

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller.

Burnout 2
Mario Power Tennis
MarioKart: Double Dash!!
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
Soul Calibur II
SSX Tricky
Super Mario Sunshine
Tak and the Power of Juju
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Master Quest
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Timesplitters 2
Waverace: Blue Storm

All these weird, underrated gems!

DPhentom

Positive feedback to seller e_orosco

Sold me $150 in Xbox credit in our first transaction. Codes worked and were given within minutes of confirmation. Will definitely buy more from in the future.

WTS- Xbox One digital download codes:

Ryse: Son of Rome - $20
Dance Central Spotlight - $9

Also selling 2 (two) UltraViolet codes for The Lego Movie, $3 each.

PayPal gift for payment.

fader

WTS:

Used GTX 780. Used for light gaming for 2 months includes the original box with all the accessories. If you have any questions please feel free to contact.
$300 obo PAYPAL ONLY

_57_zps80276c09.jpg

Derpyduck

Banned
How much are people selling the two Assassin's Creed games from the Xbox One bundle? I'm looking to sell them together when my bundle arrives tomorrow afternoon.

Mark5130

WTS
NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees.

Xbox One Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Code - $10

Playstation TV Core Unit. This was used once, and still has all original packaging and manuals. Smoke-free home. Looking for $65 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom