• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

webkatt

Anyone Interested in getting any new ($59.99) game at $45? Playstation and Xbox only.
Halo: MCC
GTA5
Far Cry 4
The Crew
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
etc.

I'm going to piggy back off the blazenumb thread and offer my GCU discount. Basically you tell me what game you want and we can arrange for you to pick it up at your local best buy or shipped to your house. You pay me with Paypal and use that at the Best Buy website.

And full disclosure I am only doing this to get a cheap copy of Dragon Age Inquisition for myself. I am offering a higher discount that GCU is so I can get a reduced price on the game seeing Best Buy is doing a buy two get one free thing.

If there is a buyer out there who is interested in two games I will give the following price structure.
Two $59.99 games for a total of $85.00 shipped or available for pickup today at your local Best Buy (Pending stock availability)

USA Only, Sorry International GAF

bigzgod

WTS:

IfPzqVt.png

Alien Isolation Digital Deluxe Pre-Order (Includes Seasons Pass) - $26 PP, fees on buyer

_Ryo_

WTB with need of cheap shipping.

Any of these PS2 games: Mint condition isn't necessary, if it works great, then it's great.

Persona 3
Persona 4
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
God of War
God of War II
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
Yakuza I
Yakuza II

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
WTS:

GTA V | Xbox One | Brand New, Factory Sealed

It's arriving to my house tomorrow so I'll ship it out to you on Tues.

$43 shipped in U.S. only.

1kmVATH.jpg

Would you consider a straight trade for AC:Unity (PC, retail) or Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One, Retail)? Both are sealed.

Athreous

I'm still looking for these DIGITAL games =D

Destiny PS4
Dragon Age Inquisition PS4
GTA V PS4
FF X and X-2 PS Vita
1 Year PSN Code

LEGO Batman 3 ps4 - brand new/sealed for $30. Price includes shipping/tracking.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 ps4 - same as above.

Looking for Amazon egift card.

Smidget

WTS: Amazon Gift Cards $15 each (can easily apply multiples to your account)

Looking for Paypal gift of $13 each.

Edit: Back in stock, hopefully someone will see, if not, waiting for 150 posts :)

WTS:

Far Cry 4 Samsung promotional code to redeem FC4 on Uplay.

Looking for $25 Amazon gift preferably. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Gestahl

No hard prices, so offer whatever you think is fair and I'll consider it. Bear in mind I'm in Canada (the shitty island part) so shipping's going to be $10-15 USD on smaller items just for the rest of Canada never mind the US, where I'm probably going to take a hit even at $25-30 USD (I am willing to take reasonable hits on shipping). Just something to consider. This is my first post here selling but I've sold plenty of books and other crap on Amazon so don't worry too much.

WTS in Computers:

I reinstalled Windows 8.1 and found a Windows 7 Pro Upgrade Kit lying around my computer stuff. I have a full copy of Home Edition or whatever it's called as my base so I don't really need it or the key (which I still have). I also have an Office Professional 2010 disc and key freed up if anyone would like that. If you want the discs too it'd be a little extra for shipping.

I also have a GTX 460 lying around. It was only used for 1 year and has been stored ever since so I imagine it should be in excellent condition.

WTS Gaming:

- Two Wavebirds and receivers sitting around, one normal, one platinum. Haven't used them in ages but I can probably test them out before shipping them. They're in good condition, particularly the platinum one.

- A sealed copy of Fallout New Vegas: Collector's Edition. Probably going to be way pricier than anything else, but I'll look at every offer.

- A Famicom Gameboy Micro Anniversary Edition imported from Japan. Complete with everything and only lightly used. Another pricey one.

- A sealed copy of the FuturePress Dark's Souls Guide. I'm not sure how much these go for.

- The Art of Mass Effect Art Book, as in the original game's artbook. Never really looked at it too much.

- Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition. Complete, but I think the game key was used. Just consider it a collector item either way.

- Mass Effect 2: Collector's Edition. Probably used any DLC codes that came with it, otherwise everything else should be complete (pretty sure this wasn't Steamworks).

- Mass Effect 3: Collector's Edition. Complete with steelbook case. Game key has been used so look at it as a collector item and nothing more.

- PSP Persona 2 Innocent Sin. It's a boxed copy so it's probably some collector's whatever. Has a mini soundtrack. The combat put me to sleep so I only played it a few hours.

- Tactics Ogre PSP something something Edition. Another boxed game, and another game I gave up on.

- Goldeneye Wii complete with Gold Controller. See above.

- A complete? (would have to check) Super Nintendo Mini. The one with Mario and Yoshi on the front. Worked great when I used it and if I remember right the console was remarkably well preserved all things considered (things being time). Can be real pricey on Ebay.

- A complete? Silver Playstation 2 Slim. Didn't use it too much, should still have the box and everything else. I have several PS2 games available as well so inquire if you're interested in a multi-purchase with the console

- The original PAL Xenoblade complete with box and controller.

- Complete copy of Fallout 3 PC Collector's Edition. I don't know how many of those stupid lunchboxes I bought.

-Monkey Island 2 complete? with box. The original game, big box version. Haven't looked at this much so I'm not too knowledgeable on it.

-Sim City 2000, big box version. See above.

-StarCraft BattleChest and Original StarCraft Big Box version. Didn't feel like making two separate entries for these. Should be mostly complete.

WTS Japanese Language training to play those video games you'll never ever get:

- Heisig's Remembering the Kanji 1,2,3, and Kana. You want to learn how to read and write Japanese, this is probably the best first stop. All four books as a set or individual purchases accepted.

- Dictionaries of Basic and Intermediate Japanese Grammar. If you want to go deeper. Can buy in a set or otherwise.

-Making Sense of Japanese and A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Sentence Patterns. Ancillary material. Only listed together to save space.

WTS Other:

Special Edition boxed set Platinum Series Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Only watched once.

Sealed copies of Gurren Lagann Sets 1, 2, and 3.

This is getting pretty long so I'll leave at this for now. PM if you're interested and if a deal comes together I'll send you my Paypal address.

Arla

WTB:

I'm looking to buy a Macbook for my brother. My budget is ~$400. The model is unimportant as long it's good cosmetic condition and comes with a charger.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

15% Off Digital PC Purchase at GameStop.com
I have a coupon that gives me 15% off a Digital PC Purchase at GameStop.com. You find the game and send me 15% off of the price and I'll get you the download code.
gamestop-logo.jpg

US/North American CREDIT:

Four Month XBox Live Gold Subscription (3 + 1 Bonus Month) - $16 (AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
41Xt2LKM-JL._SL160_.jpg

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.
Remember, Wii U Digitial Deluxe Promo ends at the end of the Month!

Physical:

- Coming Soon -

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (314+ Total Positive Feedback!)

WTS

Far Cry 4 Samsung code - $30
Far Cry 4/The Crew/Assasin's Creed Unity Nvidia code $30

Looking for payment through Paypal gift only

Jonboy

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Box, manual and disc all in excellent shape
- Black label, "best seller" edition
$50 shipped

- Far Cry 4 (PS4)
- Brand new, still sealed copy
$52 shipped

- Blue Snowball Mic (white)
- Stand & USB cable included
$35 shipped

- 11in macbook air soft sleeve (unopened)
- Navy blue runetz
- Pictured here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KAJN5JY/?tag=neogaf0e-20ie=UTF8&psc=1
$10 shipped

Happy to provide pics or answer questions via PM. Amazon payments preferred, but will take paypal as well.

WTB: Wii U System/Bundle

Have: $250 BestBuy credit. Can convert to Amazon Credit.

$200 right now on Nintendo's refurbished store: https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod150200

webkatt

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Box, manual and disc all in excellent shape
- Black label, "best seller" edition
$50 shipped

- Far Cry 4 (PS4)
- Brand new, still sealed copy
$52 shipped

- Blue Snowball Mic (white)
- Stand & USB cable included
$35 shipped

- 11in macbook air soft sleeve (unopened)
- Navy blue runetz
- Pictured here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KAJN5JY/?tag=neogaf0e-20ie=UTF8&psc=1
$10 shipped

Happy to provide pics or answer questions via PM. Amazon payments preferred, but will take paypal as well.

$200 right now on Nintendo's refurbished store: https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod150200

Yeah but I already have the credit at Best Buy.

Looking to unload some things I don't need:

Sennheiser PC 350 - lightly used, they were a gift and I didn't need them

$75 or OBO

I also have 2 pairs of Astro A40s.
One pair is black and the other is pink. Both have the mixamp and are in great shape. The Pink ones either have a bad mic or a bad mic port on the headset but my wife had been using them on PC with a different mic.

Black $140 OBO
Pink $120 OBO

Not at home at the moment but will gladly send pictures

Trading: Red Dead Redemption Deluxe Playing Cards (Sealed);

For: Playstation Experience Playing Cards

Pretty please. I can ship anywhere in North America. Thanks!

Open to other offers as well, of course!

[Edit] Okay. A hint of envy aside, I'm just pissed that Sony isn't selling these officially. They look awesome!

Maybe I'll make my own...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom