• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rrang129

Still looking to sell my Xbox One without Kinect, plus Halo: Master Chief Collection, and Titanfall. Also comes with a plug and play charge battery. Bought the system in June, and it's in immaculate condition.

Pending...

Pics:
xb1one_zps915880e4.jpg

k5NSe1v.jpg

Also, have a Steam code for Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition - looking for $7

Paypal only please - NeoGaf Plus Seller!

Still looking! Thanks.

Ala Alba

I bought a PS4 from monoprice when they had their ~$320 deal. They took a long time to ship it, and when I complained they upgraded me to a LittleBigPlanet 3 bundle.

So now I have a download code for a game I never intend to play (and a sealed Lego Batman 3 with "Not For Resale" on it).

Anyone want to offer something in trade for the LBP3? (I'm not up to the hassle of shipping things, or I'd offer Lego Batman as well).

PSN/WiiU codes will work, you can PM me with an offer. I got it for free, so it doesn't need to have value equivalent to the game's normal price, just something I might want to play.

Edit: Gone now, thanks.

Maniac

Banned
Positive seller feedback for dmix90 - Cheap prices, a pleasant bloke, smooth & fast transactions, and he even went first because he rocks. So all the rep in the world!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I have a trade offer:

I have a sealed copy of Sunset Overdrive Day One edition for XB1.

I'm looking for the PS4 version (can be used) of WWE 2K15.

I know, it's kind of a bizarre trade but if anyone is up for it, PM me. I have positive feedback from the last couple years.

webkatt

Have: $100 Best Buy gift card

Looking for: $100 in Amazon gift cards (doesn't have to be one single card).

Will also take PayPal payment for the card, with shipping to buyer at no extra cost.

You can buy Amazon cards at Best Buy. They may be marked Kindle cards but they are Amazon credit. They only sell them in-store though.

pr0cs

I would like to post positive feedback for BeEatNU.
He was willing to sell to a dirty Canadian such as me, was reasonable on extra shipping charges to Canada and got me tracking number and kept in touch during the whole process.
Highly recommend A++++

You can buy Amazon cards at Best Buy. They may be marked Kindle cards but they are Amazon credit. They only sell them in-store though.
That used to be true. I'm no longer convinced that they're available, after going to a few local stores and doing some research on the internet. I'm still willing to look, but I'd rather go with a method that has a higher probability of working than hoping chance works out in my favor.

psykomyko

WTS: Assassins Creed Unity Xbox One digital code - $30
Assassins Creed Black Flag Xbox One digital code - $10

Would like Amazon e-gift card for these.

WANT TO BUY:

A download code for the 3DS Famicom Home menu theme that came with NES Ultimate Remix for 3DS. Please PM me if you have the code and don't want it, will Paypal money for it.

For sale or possibly trade: Super Mario Bros Game and Watch

There's some scuffing here and there on the box but the unit itself and the manual are mint. Price is $160 shipped. I'm willing to accept reasonable offers or maybe a trade for an item of similar value. US buyers preferred, international wilI require a bit more for shipping.

In my opinion this is the best Game and Watch title due to the fact that it features much more complex gameplay than most typical G&W titles and feels like a real game with scrolling platform action, different worlds and it even has warp zones.

5iwsOMq.jpg

Agz6vZ1.jpg

dC3Kv9Y.jpg

Clearos

Positive sell feedback: e90Mark

Sold me a Vita, it came in original packaging and was basically brand new. Fast shipping and very easy going. Would buy from again.

Price drop, and the last time I'll post it!

WTS: Farcry 4 PC Uplay Code $26 Paypal (Came with my Samsung 840 Evo - as far as I can tell, it's a coupon code that takes $59.99 off the price of the game on the Uplay store, it's not just a direct redemption key, but it ends with the same result)

$26 is to cover most of the Paypal fees.

Istaerion

That used to be true. I'm no longer convinced that they're available, after going to a few local stores and doing some research on the internet. I'm still willing to look, but I'd rather go with a method that has a higher probability of working than hoping chance works out in my favor.

The stores in my area have them available, but they're located in the gaming/electronic section for some odd reason. Perhaps that's the case with your store(s)?

I'd say it's worth a shot as I don't see too many people willing to do a 1:1 trade in gift card credit.

The stores in my area have them available, but they're located in the gaming/electronic section for some odd reason. Perhaps that's the case with your store(s)?

I'd say it's worth a shot as I don't see too many people willing to do a 1:1 trade in gift card credit.

They have them at all of my local stores as well in the checkout line.

Try contacting me again and again if I don't respond quickly. Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 60 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $60
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $55
FVXjU48s.jpg

http://imgur.com/FVXjU48,pPJbyQQ
Brand new iPad Air 2 64GB - $540 plus cost of shipping and signature

Used iPad Air 2 16GB - $380 plus cost of shipping and signature
Used iPad Air 2 has one scratch on its back.

Sennheiser HD 598 Used 2 years - $100 plus cost of shipping

Marvel Unlimited 1 Month Gift - $5

WTB Amazon, Starbucks Gift Cards

Feedback

B2G1 starting
Available for Playstation, Xbox and PC.

DEAL:

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Koobion

Positive seller feedback for KiDdYoNe

I've purchased a couple million games from this user at this point :) Every transaction was quick and flawless!

maxcriden

Want to Sell

Style Savvy Trendsetters 3DS CIB. Legit great game. My wife has played it through and is all set with it so I've been instructed to sell.

Nintendojo gave it an A, saying:

As a fashion game, Style Savvy: Trendsetters succeeds on almost every level. Buying clothes, selling them, and then creating borderline insane outfits for your customers and supermodels never seems to get old.

You know you really want to get into edgy fashion. PM me today.

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

dark_chris

Selling two of these. $30 each. Far Cry 4 PC version that came with the Samsung SSDs
PhotoDec0662909PM_zps7bff6e10.jpg

Selling a 1TB WD hard drive. $50 (before shipping cost)
PhotoDec0662840PM_zps3fa95b45.jpg

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $175. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $77. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

badb0y

DB858706-9F9D-45CE-AE9B-D0B242176E91_zpsgwxredo6.jpg

E52C601C-FC41-41CB-8B66-8416DA631F74_zpsz3xbwf7z.jpg

A6C0A849-F661-4977-8F05-B2C759A9C296_zpspepifniq.jpg

It comes with:
- The box
- Proof of purchase (receipt)
- White Console
- (1) Controller
- Destiny
- Accessories that came with it (minus DLC codes since they are redeemed)

Combined I think I have around 8 hours on the system since I purchased it. I have like 6 hours in Destiny and 2 hours on Infamous Second Son. Split that between the controllers since I alternate which on I used and that comes down to like 4 hours of wear on the controller. The system hasn't been moved since it was set up there. The only reason I am selling is because I recently bought the 20th anniversary PS4 and I have no reason to keep 2 PS4s. I am located in NYC so if you want to just come down and pick it up I have no problem with that.

I am looking for $350+Shipping.

I am open to offers and of course if you are in NYC and want to trade for either a Wii U or an Xbox One you can send me a message.

Thanks
Still available. More willing to trade for Wii U or Xbox One but will sell straight up for PayPal/Cash.

M3z_

For Sale

All prices include shipping!

q5tZLC9l.jpg

(PS4)Brand New Destiny $40

(XB1)Brand New COD:AW SOLD

Downloadable Code Sunset Overdrive $40

Xbox 360 4GB Slim(Necessary cables included) SOLD

PS3 500GB(Necessary Cables included) SOLD

Uncharted Triology $25(Only selling as bundle)

Infamous 1&2 Collection SOLD

Sly And Rachet SOLD(Only selling as bundle)

FFX/FFX-2 Remaster $15

Sunset Overdrive Day One SOLD

Madden 2015 SOLD

Titanfall SOLD

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes SOLD

Assassins Creed Unity $25

Lords of the Fallen SOLD

Dragon Age:Inquisition SOLD

Alien Isolation $35

Metro Redux SOLD

Tomb Raider SOLD

Sleeping Dogs Remaster SOLD

Destiny $30

FgquJOrl.jpg

Pokemon Y SOLD

ecCwFGDl.jpg

I also have 2 Far Cry 4 Uplay codes through the Samsung SSD Promotion $30ea.

PCVG2F5l.jpg

eGGcwYdl.jpg

PC Bundle Everything except the case $300

CX430 Power Supply
Intel Pentium G3258 (Overclockable)
MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate(Allows for overclocking)
8GB Kingston Beast 2400mhz ram
120GB Kingston SSD
EVGA GTX 750 Ti

WTS Farcry 4 Promotional code $30 OBO
WTB AMD Gold Rewards
WTB Playstation Plus 1 year membership x2 (Buddy wants one as well)
WTB Destiny Game Digital Code PS4

PM with asking price

zychi

Banned
WTS
NBA 2k15 x1 sealed $47 shipped

Wii U Gamecube Adapter + Controller $150, never used
Smash Bros Wii U $52 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom