• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
VERY POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR DEATHKITTEN!

Sold me a Smash Bros bundle at a very fair price, communication was good, and shipping was fast.

POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR CLOGGERDUDE.

Sold me a sealed copy of Cubic Ninja at a fair price. Unfortunately, a few issues prevented shipping from being quick. That said, he always stayed in good communication, and even gave me a partial refund for the delay. Would definitely still do business with again. Sometimes life gets in the way - I'm not bothered at all, especially since he was always available and kept me up to date. That said, wanted to be forthcoming.

WarpathDC

PLUS RATED GAF SELLER!!! 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Digital Games for Sale:

The Last of Us Remastered $18.99 (PSN code works on US and CANADIAN PSN)

Physical Games for Sale:

I have a discount via Gamefly and free shipping. I can have them shipped to you cheaper than their advertised prices. Here are some notables, but anything on the store is available. I will have it shipped directly to you.

All used but in great condition with manual and original DLC

99 cent shipping (actually to cover state sales tax)!

Wolfenstein: The New Order XB1/PS4 $18.99
Wolfenstein: The New Order 360/PS3 $14.49
Trials Fusion (includes season pass) XB1/PS4 $17.49
Natural Doctrine PS4/Vita $18.99
Bound by Flame PS4 $17.49
Bravely Default $27.99
Mario Golf 3DS $23.49
SMT IV 3DS $26.49

PM Me for any orders or requests, thanks!

WTB:

Destiny Season Pass (PS4)

WTT:

I have a 50% off Lichdom Battlemage Coupon for steam (would make the game about 6 buck in the US or 3 in Russia). Looking for Kraken Manor or Year Walk from from the current bundlestars offer.

turbocat

US only, Paypal only. PM me with offers.

WTS Super Smash Bros. for Wii U GameCube controller. Came in the bundle, but I already have enough controllers.

WTS The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition Promotional Disc for GameCube. Has general shelf wear, but has only been played a few times. Can provide pictures upon request.

One more time before I go to eBay...

OraleeWey

Negative seller feedback for AMxKaOtIcDeV.

Sent him enough messages to come clean, but I haven't received the MGS ps2 collection I purchased from him. Tracking # information he sent me has been on "pre-shipment" since Nov 23rd. It has been over 15 days now. Like I said, gave him enough time, sent him PM's and emails. No response.

sladeums

WTS

PS4 Destiny Expansion Pass
- $28 SOLD

Delivered via PM.
Payment by PayPal ... please gift or add enough to cover fees.

GAF Plus seller
ElX9TkI.jpg

Friggz

Sent him enough messages to come clean, but I haven't received the MGS ps2 collection I purchased from him. Tracking # information he sent me has been on "pre-shipment" since Nov 23rd. It has been over 15 days now. Like I said, gave him enough time, sent him PM's and emails. No response.

not that 15 days isnt plenty long enough to give someone. have you tried calling the post office to track the item?

zulux21

WTS

Ouran High School Host Club Manga Volumes 1-11 $40 shipped
Full Metal Alchemist Manga Volumes 1-6 $20 shipped

both together for $55 shipped. I will take pictures on request (I will add some to a repost of this later I am just throwing this out there now to see if there is interest) The manga is all in good shape, I will have to double check to see if there is any noticeable damage to any volumes but I don't think there is.

The manga will be shipped in a box with padding via media mail.

PM me if interested.

Mark5130

For what it's worth, I recently bought an item on eBay and it was listed as, "Accepted" on 11/28 at the seller's local post office and didn't track at all until today when it showed up at my house nearly 10 days later. USPS tracking/shipping has been really hit or miss lately.

Arla

WTS:
[3DS] Senran Kagura 2: Shinku - New - $45 shipped.

WTB:
Macbook Pro.

Any model as long as it's in good cosmetic condition and comes with a charger. I'm looking to pay ~$400.

blackjaw

Sold!
Not sure what it's worth so taking offers for the following before it goes to ebay. Willing to take more pictures of the games running or whatever if needed. Will not sell games individually. Shipping will probably be flat rate priority large box, only in US.

Original NES console with new (2012) 72 pin connector that works amazingly with two original controllers and a zapper. The NES comes with the red/white audio/video cable, RF adapter and the original power cord.

Also have 26 games and a Nintendo carrying case (holds 16 games) and the following games:
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt/Track Meet
Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers
Rampage
Jurassic Park
Tetris
Legend of Zelda
Adventure Island
Dragon Warrior
The Rocketeer
Adventures in Magic Kingdom
Wheel of Fortune
R.C. Pro Am
Dr Mario
Excitebike
Evert & Lendl Top Players Tennis
RoadBlasters
Marble Madness
Skate or Die
The Lone Ranger
Golgo 13
Jeopardy
Tecmo NBA Basketball

All games work great and there are only two of them (Rampage and Rocketeer) have any markings on them. The carrying case has rust on the handle but holds the games fine.

knHzM7L.jpg

hby6iuG.jpg

Want to Sell:

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (game cart only) - $20 shipped
Pokemon B/W Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped
Pokemon W2/B2 Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped

Legend of Korra Books 1-3 DVDs - $15 shipped each, or trade for Avatar Books 1-3
Justified Season 2 DVDs -$15 shipped
Justified Season 3 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 4 Blu-Ray - $22 shipped

GAF Gold, Paypal preferred. PM for more details or photos if needed.

WTS

Far Cry 4 Samsung code - $30
Far Cry 4/The Crew/Assasin's Creed Unity Nvidia code $30

Looking for payment through Paypal gift only.

I'm interested in Bionic Heart 2 from a recent Indie Gala bundle, I'd be willing to pay Paypal for it, or trade any of these games (or more than one) for it.

Have: All Steam Keys or Humble/Indie Gala Links
3 Stars of Destiny
Abyss the Wraiths of Eden
Akane the Kunoichi
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Ballpoint Universe Infinite
Darkstone
Fester Mudd
Guardians of Middle Earth + Smaug's Treasure
IHF Handball Challenge 12
Killing Floor
Lily Looking Through
Lord of the Rings War in the North
Medal of Honor
Nail'd
Nightmares from the Deep The Cursed Heart
Nightmares from the Deep The Siren's Call
Obludia
On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode One
On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode Two
Postmortem One Must Die
RefleX
Risk of Rain
Spy Fox in Dry Cereal
The Mysterious Cities of Gold
Truffle Saga
Us and Them

Riddy

WTT

QhZnC5v.jpg

Like new Vita 2000 Borderlands 2 bundle

The console is in MINT condition; I mostly play on my white 1000 and bought this on an impulse six or so months ago. I have a combined total of maybe two hours on the console. Everything is included, the BL2 code hasn't even been used (nor the 8GB memory card). This may as well be new. I want to trade this bundle for a Black Vita 1000 bundle in as immaculate condition as this. No scratches on the screen or back panel etc. I may entertain PayPal offers, but I really would just like a straight trade.

WTB

Vita 64GB card
$80 shipped

Amazon credit.
80% of value

I'm on the market for $300+ in Amazon credit, and I'm offering 80% of value for any cards or codes you have lying around. In other words, I'm offering $16 PayPal gift for every $20 in Amazon Credit.

WTS

SAPPHIRE 100352-3L Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 - $100 shipped (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H8A4AE2/?tag=neogaf0e-20)
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 - $200 shipped (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...cm_re=i7_2600k_lga1155-_-19-115-070-_-Product)
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO LGA 1155 - $50 shipped (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131730)
Crucial DDR3 8GB 240pin 1333 RAM - $40 shipped

I am upgrading the main components in my computer so I have all the old stuff to sell. Everything was bought in early 2011 and works in perfect condition. Outside of Ryse or Crysis 3, the graphics card runs most games at 1080p with Ultra settings at 60FPS, and even then, I still play Ryse at full settings with 30FPS+. For the price I'm selling it at, it's hard to complain. I'll sell everything installed and ready to pop into a PC case for 345 shipped + insurance. That's a fantastic price for a gaming machine.

I've done plenty of transactions on here and have ebay feedback to back me up. Hit me up if you have any questions :)

kamakazi5

Looking to sell a few codes. Paypal only please.

$25 iTunes gift card - $20 - Pending
$25 iTunes gift card - $20 - Pending
$20 PSN card - $16 - Pending
Far Cry 4 Samsung code - $30

LordK

What I have:

Microsoft Points (About $300 worth) in $5 denominations

Qx8OAup.png

Wolfenstein PS4 (just opened and beat so it's very much like new)

tgJMSVL.png

Wii Console
Old 20 gig Xbox 360 console + a butt load of games

What I'm interested in:
Super Mario 3D World
Amazon Credit
Deception Blood Ties (PS3)

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Man no one wants my Payday 2 steam code? 4 bucks, PM me if interested. I've done plenty of business in this thread.

televator

I am now a GAFgold seller.

---For Sale Section---
Prices are shipped in the USA. I take paypal with confirmed shipping address or gift with PM'd address. I also do trades for things in my WTB section.

NES:
-Life Force - $10
-Mario Bros. 3 - $15
-Dr. Mario - $5
SEGA Genesis:
-Phantasy Star IV [CIB] - $55 Pending
-Shining Force [CIB] - $40 Pending
-Shining Force II [CIB] - $45 Pending
-Earthworm Jim $10
-Primal Rage $5
PS1:
-Mega Man Legends [Disk Only]
N64:
-Super Mario 64 [CIB] - $30
-Super Mario 64 [Cart] - $20
-Diddy Kong Racing - $10 Pending
GBA:
-Donkey Kong Country - $10

---Want to Buy/Trade For Section---
Aside from certain PC games and PSN only games I only want physical games.

Hardware:
-NES Top loader/AV Famicom
-Framemeister/XRGB Mini
PS4:
-The Last of Us Remastered
-MGSV Ground Zeroes
-One year PS+
PS3:
-Killzone Trilogy
PS2:
-Metal Slug Anthology
DS:
-Okamiden
SNES:
-Super Metroid [CIB]***
N64:
-Majora's Mask [CIB]***

*** I'm willing to put my sealed mint steel book edition of Metroid Prime Trilogy and/or my CIB Castlevania III on the table for the games marked.

-----------------
I have more to offer across multiple systems. So feel free to send me a PM for any question, pics, offers, or other requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom