• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to sell:

Ultraviolet codes:

Horrible Bosses
Argo
Godzilla (2014)
The World's End (also works with iTunes)
Gravity
Silver Linings Playbook

itunes copy:

Piranha DD

$3 each. Paypal gift.

Guardians of the Galaxy itunes code - $5

I would like to sell a white t-mobile samsung galaxy s3. pretty good condition. one or two small, fine scratches on the back plate. maybe one on the screen. will throw in the case i have with it and a 16 gb micro sd card. would like about $200. will take pictures upon request

gerudoman

WTS: the European download code for any of this 3DS games:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Yoshi’s New Island
Mario Golf: World Tour
Mario Party: Island Tour
Pokémon Art Academy

I'm asking 18€ via PayPal gift for it. I would also trade it for a Shovel Knight (3DS version) download code. Please shoot me a PM with your offer in case I miss it.

n64coder

Anyone interested in buying part of my Office 365 subscription? This entitles you to Office for 1 year along with 1TB of OneDrive storage on 1 PC & 1 Tablet. I would be looking for $20.

Looking to possibly sell one Fizzie plush from SSO. Would rather not put it on eBay. Pretty rare promotional plush for the game itself. It's a really good size plush actually, brand new still in plastic wrap.

It's going for pretty high prices on eBay. Looking for Paypal, Amazon credit or a like-new Xbox One Kinect camera.

B345Q3iCAAALuCB.jpg

Of course feel free to PM offers.

WTS

Code for microsoftstore.com to buy Xbox One for $120 off or $170 off the refurbished bundle with kinect. This will allow you to be the Assassin's Creed bundle or refurbished bundle with kinect for $229 + tax. This will also come with a free game of your choice if you buy today from MS. I'm asking for $50 paypal gift and will pm you the code immediately upon payment.

WTS

I have one Far Cry 4 Limited Edition code and one Assassin's Creed Unity code, both PC Uplay. I'm looking for $25 Paypal for each. The FC4 is from the Samsung SSD promo and Unity is from the Pick Your Path which I redeemed then decided not to use up.

I don't have any rep on this site, but I've been here awhile. I'd be willing to give the keys first and let the person test it out to build rep.

NYCrooner

WTS
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U) - $15
  • FIFA '13 (Wii U) - $10
  • Madden '13 (Wii U) - $10
  • Lego Marvel Superheroes (3DS) - $15
All prices shipped. PayPal Gift.

Petrie

Banned
Want

WiiU titles. The New super Mario/Luigi combo. Mario 3D World. Windwaker HD. Pikmon 3. Other stuff you might want to trade that;s exclusive to the system! Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil PS4.

Have:

3DS:

Mario Tennis
Mario Golf
Mario 3D Land (cart only)
Pokemon X
Pilotwings Resort
Star Fox 64
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart
Fire Emblem Awakening

PS4:
Destiny
Killzone Shadowfall
Need for Speed Rivals

Iphone 4S (Verizon) includes accessories of: car charger, bluetooth headset, vehicle mount, leather case, and various others.

PS3:

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

Handhelds:

Blue DSi with accesories

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls for PC, new sealed

Misc:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Persona 3 FES for PS2

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

maxcriden

Want to Sell

Style Savvy Trendsetters 3DS CIB. Legit great game. My wife has played it through and is all set with it so I've been instructed to sell.

Nintendojo gave it an A, saying:

As a fashion game, Style Savvy: Trendsetters succeeds on almost every level. Buying clothes, selling them, and then creating borderline insane outfits for your customers and supermodels never seems to get old.

You know you really want to get into edgy fashion. PM me today.

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

Try contacting me again and again if I don't respond quickly. Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 60 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $60
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $55
FVXjU48s.jpg

http://imgur.com/FVXjU48,pPJbyQQ
Brand new iPad Air 2 64GB - $540 plus cost of shipping

Used iPad Air 2 16GB - $380 plus cost of shipping
Used iPad Air 2 has one scratch on its back.

Sennheiser HD 598 Used 2 years - $100 plus cost of shipping

Marvel Unlimited 1 Month Gift - $5

WTB Amazon, Starbucks Gift Cards

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to LiquidMetal14

Cardon

WTS/WTT
1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - L Book Artbook (Released in Japan, includes art, bts photos) - $40
2. Metal Gear Solid - E3 Pamphlet (Small promotional pamphlet for MGS1. In excellent condition given its age) - $15
3. MGS Saga DVD 1 (Region 1, in excellent condition) - $25
4. MGS Saga DVD 2 (Region 1, in excellent condition) - $20
5. MGS3: Subsistence Limited Edition (Region 1, in excellent condition. Includes bonus movie disc) - $70

1. Warhawk Limited Edition Statue (Small polystone statue. Extremely rare. In perfect condition, includes box, authenticity certificate) - $150
2. Warhawk Journal - This is a promo item given to reviewers. Has some cool art/images inside, can be used as a journal. - $35

1. Devil May Cry Artbook (Released in Japan, has tons of concept art for DMC1) - $30
2. DMC: Trinity of Fates (Released in Japan, has promo images, R2 DVD of DMC 1-3 cutscenes edited as abridged movie) - $15
3. Capcom Anniversary Character book (includes profiles of various characters). - $15

1. WWE BrawlStick for PS3 (In excellent condition, rarely used, never modded) - $50
2. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Special Edition Blu-ray (released in Japan, compatible with NA Blu-ray players, has Eng. audio) - $35

All prices include shipping if you're in the U.S.. If you're interested in more than one item then I can offer a discount. Full images of each item can be seen at their individual links.

If you're interested then please let me know with a reasonable offer. I am also willing to trade certain items for one, or a combination depending on your desired item, of the following games:

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare [PS4]
Drive Club
Shadow of Mordor [PS4]
Wolfenstein [PS4]
LittleBigPlanet 3 [PS4]

I will be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard.
I have 5 positive feedback on GAF thus far (1,2,3,4, 5) so I'm a legit seller.

Prefer PayPal payment. Send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions and I will reply when I can.

Kyo645

Banned
WTS
super smash bros 3ds (club nintendo code unused) game and case $25 shipped
persona q(club nintendo unused) game and case $30 shipped
pokemon alpha sapphire (club nintendo code unused) game and case $25 shipped
lego movie videogame code for ps vita $8
persona 3 movie limited edition $35 shipped
halo master chief collection $47 shipped
xbox one controller $28 shipped
PSTV with controller and 8gb memory card $70 shipped

A PS4 with killzone shadowfall $300

Also preordered a 20th anniversary ps4 that I want to sell here before ebay $650

Also selling my desktop pc:
Dell Inspiron 660
Processor: 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3340 processor (6M Cache, up to 3.3 GHz)
Memory (RAM): 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz - 2 DIMMs
Storage (hard drive): 1TB Hard Drive, 3.5", 7200rpm, SATA
Optical Drive: DVD+/-RW Tray Load Drive 16X
Geforce gtx 750 ti
Will add wireless keyboard(Logitech)
selling for $300 shipped, can provide pictures upon request

Also have a 32 GB Wii U console with super mario 3d world included
$225 shipped

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS
super smash bros 3ds (club nintendo code unused) game and case $25 shipped
persona q(club nintendo unused) game and case $30 shipped
pokemon alpha sapphire (club nintendo code unused) game and case $25 shipped
lego movie videogame code for ps vita $8
persona 3 movie limited edition $35 shipped
halo master chief collection $47 shipped
xbox one controller $28 shipped
PSTV with controller and 8gb memory card $70 shipped

A PS4 with killzone shadowfall $300

Also preordered a 20th anniversary ps4 that I want to sell here before ebay $650

Also selling my desktop pc:
Dell Inspiron 660
Processor: 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3340 processor (6M Cache, up to 3.3 GHz)
Memory (RAM): 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz - 2 DIMMs
Storage (hard drive): 1TB Hard Drive, 3.5", 7200rpm, SATA
Optical Drive: DVD+/-RW Tray Load Drive 16X
Geforce gtx 750 ti
Will add wireless keyboard(Logitech)
selling for $300 shipped, can provide pictures upon request

Also have a 32 GB Wii U console with super mario 3d world included
$225 shipped

PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom