• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

EYEL1NER

Positive Feedback for buyer open_mouth_
He purchased two game codes from me and was very communicative and very patient throughout while I tried to get some business with Amazon straightened out regarding one of the games. Awesome buyer-

OraleeWey

Ps2 slim. Anyone got a complete, working Ps2 slim? All cables plus controller? PM me. Must be in good condition + working.

Also,

WTS
16GB apple iPod touch 5th gen with a camera on the front and back
(First run didn't come with a camera on the back)

Like new condition. Original packaging included if you want. Original charger. Original apple ear buds that I did not use at all. I just unpacked them and put them away. Asking for $175 shipped. Firmware is on 8.0, but I would have to factory reset and I'm not sure if it is mandatory to update to 8.1 or 8.2(?) After the factory reset.

WTS

Microsoft promo code worth $100 off a Xbox One system. Would like $40 by Paypal gift. I have multiple positive seller transactions in this thread, but the form hasn't been updated yet with my name on it.

_woLf

WTS/T:

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass DLC code - $15, or trade for Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steam key OR Dreamfall Chapters Steam Key

chessnut

I have an excess of steam wallet and am willing to sell anything giftable or tradable on steam at a 25% discount

I'll try to respond to PMs as soon as I can :)

Riddy

WTB

Amazon credit.
80% of value

I'm on the market for $300+ in Amazon credit, and I'm offering 80% of value for any cards or codes you have lying around. In other words, I'm offering $16 PayPal gift for every $20 in Amazon Credit.

WTS

SAPPHIRE 100352-3L Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 - $100 shipped (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H8A4AE2/?tag=neogaf0e-20)
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 - $200 shipped (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...cm_re=i7_2600k_lga1155-_-19-115-070-_-Product)
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO LGA 1155 - $50 shipped (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131730)
Crucial DDR3 8GB 240pin 1333 RAM - $40 shipped

I am upgrading the main components in my computer so I have all the old stuff to sell. Everything was bought in early 2011 and works in perfect condition. Outside of Ryse or Crysis 3, the graphics card runs most games at 1080p with Ultra settings at 60FPS, and even then, I still play Ryse at full settings with 30FPS+. For the price I'm selling it at, it's hard to complain. I'll sell everything installed and ready to pop into a PC case for 345 shipped + insurance. That's a fantastic price for a gaming machine.

I've done plenty of transactions on here and have ebay feedback to back me up. Hit me up if you have any questions :)

Hello everyone,

I'm in the market for a used laptop. I've been trying to buy one locally but for my price range I only get machines with old ass early 2000's pentiums or slightly better. My bugdet is 200$/150€, unfortunately I'm in a dire economic condition, but I'd like to buy something for my wife to study and work with. I live in Europe, I don't know anything about worldwide shipping and pricing unfortunately, so you'll have to guide me there. Thanks to everyone willing to help.

Guiz

Positive Seller Feedback for Spades
Sold me a game, fast transaction with a really good price.

Positive Seller Feedback for LordK
Very Informative and patient. Code worked perfectly.

Positive Seller Feedback for KiDdYoNe. Amazing seller, went out of his way to help me out after I had some problems. :)

Would definitely recommend him in the future.

Dunan

Another repost -- those of you who have bought things and paid for them, your stuff is being packed up!

---

Updated (with sold items listed as SOLD, and some other sold items intact because have second copies, which are still for sale):

Merry Christmas, Gaffers! It's that time of year: when I go back to my family's house in the US with an empty suitcase that I would just love to fill up with hard-to-find Japanese game-related stuff that I can put in the hands of my fellow Gaffers.

I will fly back to New Jersey on December 18, and will ship stuff the next day. I've done this in each of the last three years and made many people very happy, particular JRPG fans.

All prices include US shipping (plus my lugging them up and down subway stairwells and airports).

Prices are below market/eBay, though I give bigger discounts for things that are light and easy to carry and small/no discounts for stuff that I will get hernias trying to carry. ^_^; I prefer PayPal Gift, but will also take Amazon Payments. I'm looking for discounted PSN and Amazon credit (and will buy large amounts of it at 90% of face value), so let me know if you want to offer that.

(If you live outside the US, I can ship things to you directly from Japan, and would ask for the difference in postage -- an additional $7 for the Ultimania-sized monster books, $4 for the medium-size stuff. If you buy only CDs, I can probably send those worldwide at no additional cost if you don't mind slow SAL shipping.)

4NzNPBn.jpg

Final Fantasy VI SFC 1990s original World/Scenario guide - SOLD (1) / 10 (1)
FF VI SFC '90s original Strategy guide - SOLD (1) / 10 (1)
FF IV '90s original guide; well-used - PENDING
FF XI Vana'diel World Report Ultimania - 10
FF IX Ultimania - SOLD (1) / 25 (1)
FF 20th Anniversary Ultimania: Characters - 22

Drag-On Dragoon (Drakengard) 3 Official Strategy Guide - SOLD
White Knight Chronicles PS3 (Japanese) - 7
Pro Yakyu Spirits (Baseball) PS3 (Japanese) - 7

Final Fantasy XI 4-Panel Manga Japanese-English Bilingual Intro to MMORPGs - 15

(I bought this to familiarize myself with MMORPG jargon before starting FFXIV. Each page contains the same 4-panel manga story with English on the left and Japanese on the right. A fantastic learning tool if you're studying Japanese, and as someone who needed to learn MMORPG slang in *English*, I loved this book.)

Next photo:

Persona II Innocent Sin Fan Book - 13
Persona 3 Portable Official Starting Guide - 10
Persona 3 Official Guide (well-used even when I bought it) - 10
Vagrant Story Ultimania - 22
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings Ultimania - 14
Final Fantasy VIII Ultimania - 22
Magna Carta Official Guide - SOLD
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions Official Guide - 10
Metal Gear Solid 2 Official Guide - SOLD

Next photo:

Final Fantasy XIV Eorzea World Report 2.1 Map & Scenario - 25 (massively thick and heavy)
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Official Guide - 22 (also thick and heavy; explains everything about all the classes, icons, maps, etc., but no postgame; I have two of these)
Final Fantasy XIV Dengeki Playstation Guide - 15
Final Fantasy Type-0 World Preview - 12
Folks Soul (Folklore) Official Guide - 18 (this is really hard to find now)
Suikoden Series Fan Book - 35 (includes perforated trading cards and all kinds of info about the series; has some creases at the top right)

Next photo:

Persona 4 Official Design Works - 24
Persona 4 Official Guide Book (shorter) - 10
Final Fantasy VI Advance V-Jump Guide - 12

Tactics Ogre PSP (Japan) 1st printing; includes tarot cards, though there's no special box; they came bound together with a rubber band - 30

Tactics Ogre PSP Premium (Europe); includes mini-OST CD, artbook, etc. Box has some dings but the inside is perfect - 40

More not yet pictured:

Dengeki Playstation various issues (FFXIII, Type-0, Dark Souls) - 6 each

FFXIII World Preview - 10 (this book full of beautiful scenery got me hyped up for this game)
FF Type-0 World Preview - 12 (a second one)

FFXIII Lightning Master Guide - 8
Suikoden II Official Guide - 8
FF Type-0 V-Jump Master Guide - 8
Suikoden (I) Official Guide - 8
FF Type-0 Ultimania - 28

RPG OSTs and other game-related CDs, in columns starting on the upper right:

Final Fantasy VIII OST - 25
FFVIII Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec - 23
FFVIII Piano Collections - 23
FFIX OST 1st Printing (opaque plastic bas-relief case) - SOLD
FFX Vocal Collection (was well-used when I got it) - 10
Taro Hakase Symphonic Poem "Hope" + FFXII Trailer Collection DVD - 15
FF Tactics OST (4 discs) 1st Printing w/Poster - SOLD
Tactics Ogre OST (4 discs) - 25

FFXI OST (spine card is obscuring cover) - 15
FFXI Rise of the Zilart OST - 15
FFXI Piano Collections - 15
FFXII Piano Collections - 23
Square 20020220 Concert - 18
"More SQ" 1st Edition - 18
Final Fantasy Song Book Mahoroba (some relaxing-type remixes) - 15
Chrono Trigger OST (Tokyopop US edition) - 18

Final Fantasy 1987-1994 1st Edition w/hardcover Uematsu interview book (well-used, but this edition is impossible to find) - 30 / PENDING
FF I & II OST + Remixes (early '90s original) - 20
FFIII Arranged Album (early '90s original; slight casecrack) - 18
Final Fantasy Pray - 18
Square Enix Tribute Remix Album (~2012; 2 discs) - 23
Nier Tribute Album "Echo" - SOLD
Nier Replicant Pre-Order bonus mini-OST (~5 tracks) - SOLD
FFIX Tokyopop US OST - 18

Xenoblade 4-disc OST - SOLD
Romancing Saga "La Romance" - 15
Genso Suikoden Vocal Collection - 18
Gravity Rush OST - 30
Nobuo Uematsu Phantasmagoria - 15
Time Travelers OST - SOLD

Persona 2 OST + Remix 6-CD set - 28
Persona 3 Portable OST - 18
Ar Tonelico Suzu no Miya - 18
Ar Tonelico Hymmnos Concert Side Red - Homura - 18
Ciel Nosurge Genometric Concert 1st Edition w/DVD - 28
Treasure Hunter G Pre-Release OST - (not sure about selling this)
Secret of Mana Remix Album (that legendary single 50-minute track) - SOLD

More stuff!

uHCu3Wf.jpg

Complete set of four Valkyria Chronicles Japanese art/design books. The fourth one is from the anime (and supposedly contained a DVD, which is not included). I'd love to put these in the hands of a fellow VC fan. Asking for $80 including US shipping; these things are heavy.

fv1qKCv.jpg

Xenoblade Official Guide (rare) - 16
The World Ends With You Complete Guide - 15
Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Ultimania (A4 sized with a faux brushed aluminum cover; full of development artwork for the entire FF7 universe) - 30 / PENDING
Sigma Harmonics official strategy guide - 8
Final Fantasy Type-0 OST 1st Printing with bonus DVD full of Type-0/Versus/FFXV trailers - 39, and I'll ship this directly from Japan immediately at no additional cost if you buy it alone or only with other CDs

Xeno_V

I am selling my PAL Nintendo 3DS Zelda Themed Limited Edition in great condition, complete with it’s box. It’s the version that came bundled with OoT. I don’t plan to sell OoT but if you ‘re willing to pay extra for it then we can discuss about it.

Additionally I have a 32gb sd card with all the following games downloaded (they are NOT linked with a NNID btw, so this should be a great advantage).

Super Smash Bros
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Luigi’s Mansion 2
Donkey Kong Country: Returns 3d
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies
Crimson Shroud

EU GAF (or anyone who is willing to pay in EUR or even GBP) feel free to message me.
I am thinking about 250EUR btw.

tesla246

WTB dreamcast PAL
Dreamcast (preferably with controller, vmu, vibration pack etc.)
Shenmue 1 and 2
Sonic adventure 1 and 2
Soul calibur
Only PAL dreamcast stuff plz

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
WARNING: BLAZBLUE CRASHES TO DESKTOP AT MENU LOAD ON WIN7 64BIT

I sent a PM to KiDdYoNe just now so he can edit his sales post. Apparently it was an issue with CT as well, but I didn't know that. I've only seen two possible fixes for CT that might apply to it for some people. Either delete VSFilter.dll, which my computer doesn't even have, or add the game executable to the DEP list, which my computer doesn't allow (and I am the admin).

So as it is, it's fucked.

Didn't they say they were unsure of putting Xrd on PC because they were disappointed with CT sales? Well maybe if they'd fucking put out a game that launches that might help.

Repost in light of Yakuza 5 getting announced.

Still have all the Yakuza games for sale in perfect condition. DLC codes on ps3 installments are no longer valid.

Looking for 120$ for the set and I don't want to break them up.

Also some Anime (Pics available on request, but it's all legit region 1 stuff.)

The Samurai (adv)
City Hunter - .357 Magnum (adv)
Rumbling Hearts Vol 1-3 + box (funimation)
Ikki Tousen Vol 1-4 + box (geneon)
City Hunter 2 collection 2 (adv)

Open to suggestion on price as long as you cover shipping.

Yakuza games are tentatively sold to ReXXXSoprano. Everything else is available still.

Positive buyer feedback for DJ Lushious ! Quick payment and good communication
Super awesome mega tubular glitter-infused selling feedback for bearcatjosh. This GAFfer was quick to communicate, kept me updated every step of the way, and and provided me the product very quickly. I would happily do business with this user again!

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

15% Off Digital PC Purchase at GameStop.com
I have a coupon that gives me 15% off a Digital PC Purchase at GameStop.com. You find the game and send me 15% off of the price and I'll get you the download code.
gamestop-logo.jpg

US/North American CREDIT:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - (AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months: $30
One year: $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.
Remember, Wii U Digitial Deluxe Promo ends at the end of the Month!

Physical:

- Coming Soon -

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (325+ Total Positive Feedback!)

dmix90

WTS
PRICE LIST - there are few google forms including MAKE A REQUEST and MAKE AN ORDER + more detailed info about each gift.
Don't forget that you can use search function( CTRL + F )
If i confused some numbers or screwed somewhere else please let me know :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask via steam, pm or skype also there is a FAQ document.

Feel free to join my steam group.

! All listed games/software are region free and available in multiple languages(you can see full list at store page for each item)
! If you see pre-purchase bonuses on store page you will receive them as well

! Please double-check price in spreadsheet (If there is a steam daily deal or big sale i am updating prices there first)

Type: Steam or GOG Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Price: $16.99, $18.99(GOG)
    Note: Steam version is RU tagged, which means it might get runtime region lock closer to release
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $13.99
  • Dreamfall

Price: $11.99(Chapters, $13.99 for Special Edition). $8.99(The Longest Journey + Dreamfall)
  • Age of Wonders 3

Price: $13.99, $15.99(GOG), $15.99(Deluxe Edition)
  • Wasteland 2 - GOG version only

Price: $15.99, $23.99(Digital Deluxe Edition)
  • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Price: $9.99, $11.99(GOG)
Type: Steam Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend

Price*: $10.99
  • Metro Redux

Price*: $10.99(Bundle), $5.99(2033, Last Light)
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Price*: $16.99, $19.99(Season Pass)
  • Alien: Isolation

Price: $22.99, $29.99(Digital Deluxe),$15.99(Season Pass)
  • Evolve

Price: $30.99
  • Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Price*: $14.99
  • Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions

Price: $8.99
  • Dungeon Defenders II

Price*: $8.99
  • Distant Worlds

Price*: $19.99
  • Lichdom: Battlemage

Price: $15.99
  • Indie Selection I

Price: $9.99(Lumino City), $8.99(Chariot), $8.99(Toybox Turbos), $8.99(The Old City)
  • Motorcycle Club

Price: $22.99
  • The Legend of Korra

• Disney Mega Pack

Price: $40.99
  • Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes

• Valkyria Chronicles

Price: $11.99
  • Shadow Warrior - few copies left

Price: $4.99
  • Broforce - few copies left

Price: $5.99, $19.99(4-Pack)
  • The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition

Price*: $6.99
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2015

Price: $26.99
  • Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon

Price: $15.99
  • A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2 Dual Pack

• Lords of Xulima

Price: $9.99
  • Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Price: $13.99
    Note: Not redeemable in Germany
  • Final Fantasy

Price: $8.99(XIII, III, IV), $6.99(VII)
  • GRID Autosport

Price: $13.99, $12.99(Season Pass)
  • Raven's Cry

Price*: $19.99, $20.99(Digital Deluxe Edition)
  • Sniper Elite 3

Price: $19.99
  • Indie Selection II

Price: $8.99(The Binding of Isaac Rebirth), $7.99(Lethal League), $8.99(Never Alone), $9.99(J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars)
  • Indie Selection III

Price: $9.99(Transistor), $8.99(Shovel Knight), $7.99(Dungeon of the Endless), $10.99(Depth)
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

• Rayman Legends

• Alone in the Dark: Illumination

Price: $11.99
  • Endless Legend

Price: $13.99(Classic Pack), $17.99(Emperor Pack)
  • Trials Fusion

Price: $13.99, $17.99(Deluxe Edition)
  • Indie Selection IV

Price: $11.99(Dead State), $11.99(Kerbal Space Program), $11.99(Prison Architect), $8.99(The Escapists)
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Price: $11.99, $8.99(Mirror of Fate HD), $13.99(Lords of Shadow 2 Digital Bundle)
  • Assetto Corsa

• Indie Selection V

Price: $9.99(Space Engineers), *$8.99(Road Redemption), $10.99(Kentucky Route Zero), $9.99(Door Kickers)
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV

Price: $7.99(Digital Upgrade), $9.99(Vacation Complete Pack)
  • Indie Selection VI

Price: $7.99(Starbound), $8.99(The Forest), $8.99(Crypt of the NecroDancer), $9.99(Gang Beasts)
  • Assassin's Creed

Price: $17.99(Black Flag), $11.99(Liberation, AC3), $9.99(Revelations, Brotherhood, AC2), $6.99(AC)
  • Call of Duty

Price: $22.99(Ghosts, BO2), $17.99(BO, MW3), $10.99(MW2, MW, WAW)
  • Resident Evil

Price: $11.99(RE4), $9.99(RE5), $13.99(RE6, Revelations), $11.99(RE ORC)
Type: Steam Gifts ( Software ) | Payment: PayPal
  • Software

Price: *$19.99(Black Ink), $77.99(Substance Indie Pack), $19.99(YNAB4), $10.99(3D Mark), $11.99(DisplayFusion), $28.99(LDWKS IE)
    Note: Ask if you need something else
Type: Battle.net Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Blizzard Games

Price: $25.99(D3), $23.99(D3:ROS), $13.99(SC2, SC2:HOTS)
I can also try to get you a copy of any other non-listed(spread sheet or my post) game, DLC or software. On request(via message or make an request form) i will check if i can get region free copy and tell you the final price. If game gets a discount on steam/gog/battle.net you will receive appropriate discount from me. Please keep in mind my time zone ( UTC/GMT +4 hours ), but feel free to message me or use google forms even if i am not available, i will try to answer everyone asap.

Contact me on , or
Note: if I did not respond to your message within 8 hours, there is a high chance that i am not received the message, please send again, contact me on steam or use google forms.

* - Steam sale or discount coupon price

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

terrisus

+5 Buyer / +3 Seller rating

So, this hasn't really been too high on my "things that I want to do" list, but, going to have to start selling off some stuff so that I can afford other stuff. Not selling off everything, but some stuff here and there, at least.

First, one of my prized possessions: Beyond Shadowgate (TurboDuo)
$300
Note: I really, really, really don't want to part with this. I'm a huge Shadowgate fan. But, I've had this game for over a decade, and still haven't gotten a TurboDuo to go along with it. So, I suppose I should consider parting with this.

Then, for some other stuff - in particular, PS1 and DC stuff.

I have done my best to be accurate with descriptions, but if you want me to double-check on a particular or take a picture or something, I can.
Also, please be understanding that, since I rely on my wife for transportation, it may take me a couple of days to get to the post office.

The prices aren't set in stone, and I can definitely do a discount if buying multiple games. So, please contact me if you see anything that interests you.
Lastly, I am also interested in working out a trade for a PS Vita, so if you have one that you're willing to trade, and see some stuff that interests you, contact me and let me know and we can work something out.

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete. Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Dragon Quest 9 (DS) (sealed) - $20
Tales of Symphonia (GCN) - $25
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - $25
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Shenmue (including Passport!) (DC) - $30
Sonic Adventure (DC) - $15
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Evolution: The World of Sacred Device (DC) - $10
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Dragon Warrior 7 (PS1) - $50
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (greatest hits) (PS1) - $30
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Want to Sell:

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (game cart only) - $20 shipped
Pokemon B/W Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped
Pokemon W2/B2 Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped

Legend of Korra Books 1-3 DVDs - $15 shipped each, or trade for Avatar Books 1-3
Justified Season 2 DVDs -$15 shipped
Justified Season 3 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 4 Blu-Ray - $22 shipped

GAF Gold, Paypal preferred. PM for more details or photos if needed.

Dunan

Almost forgot about this: in addition to the huge pile of Japanese stuff I'm selling at the bottom of the previous page, I also have the Gravity Rush Guidebook for $25 shipped in the USA*

WTS:
Slightly used iPad Air 2 64 gb Wi-Fi (Space Grey) with Midnight Blue smart cover - SOLD
-Comes with original box and accessories
-Should be in perfect condition, kept it in the smart cover ever since I bought it

Slightly used Sennheiser HD600 - SOLD
-Comes with original box and accessories
-Note: These headphones will require an amp to use properly.

Paypal preferred. PM for details or questions.

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

NINTENDO STUFF
Club Nintendo Code from NSMB 2 - $1
Club Nintendo Code from Paper Mario - Sticker Star - $1
Club Nintendo Code from The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D - $1

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive, sealed) - $20
ALBWPosterSet_zps6b9abeed.jpg
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster (FINAL ISSUE, sealed) - $30
NP285_Cover_zps63bcaa4e.png

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $15
Dirt Showdown - $5

UV Keys
Pacific Rim - $2
The Wolverine - $2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal, Amazon Giftcards, and Best Buy Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered

Celegus

Super positive seller feedback for nrvalleytime - couldn't have had a better experience all around. A pleasure to deal with!

Joeku

WTS XBone Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Unity codes. Already had them on my PS4 when I got the console bundle last week.

$40 Papyal, open to discussion.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Almost forgot about this: in addition to the huge pile of Japanese stuff I'm selling at the bottom of the previous page, I also have the Gravity Rush Guidebook for $25 shipped in the USA*

PM'd!

Jonboy

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Box, manual and disc all in excellent shape
- Black label, "best seller" edition
$48 shipped

- Far Cry 4 (PS4)
- Brand new, still sealed copy
$52 shipped

- Blue Snowball Mic (white)
- Stand & USB cable included
$33 shipped

- 11in macbook air soft sleeve (unopened)
- Navy blue runetz
- Pictured here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KAJN5JY/?tag=neogaf0e-20ie=UTF8&psc=1
$10 shipped

Happy to provide pics or answer questions via PM. Amazon payments preferred, but will take paypal as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom