• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS

Looking to sell the last of my comics trade paperback collection in one fell swoop, all in very good to like new condition:

TPBs.jpg

Includes:

Astonishing X-Men Vols 1-4
The Walking Dead Vols 1-4
Powers Vols 1-5
Batman - Dark Victory
Spider-Man Death of the Stacys
Avengers Legends

Looking for $50 via paypal (including shipping). Also would be willing to trade for select Xbox One games: GTAV or Lords of the Fallen

Additional pictures available upon request, thanks.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Positive buyer feedback for tn2007. Sold a Civ:BE code.

Koobion

WTB Grand Theft Auto V for PS4, new or lightly used. Please PM me with offers. It's $50 USD on Amazon at the moment of this writing, so I imagine we're looking at 30-40 range, depending.

I pay with PayPal (gift).

WTS

sunset overdrive day one code - includes nothing but the hits gun weapon and fizzie character outfit and hardcore hammer- $5

xbox one code Shadows of Mordor Dark Ranger Pack - includes playable character and test of power challenge mode- $10

WTS The Lego Movie game download code for the PlayStation Vita. $5 PayPal gift or you pay fee. I will PM you the code upon receipt of payment.

Gogo_ZvC

[WTB] - PlayStation 4

Destiny Expansion Pass - $30
or
Destiny Expansion 1 - The Dark Below - $15
or
$20 PSN Card - $17

Have PayPal.

I am looking to purchase or trade for MLB THE SHOW 14(PS4) &/or NBA 2K15(XBOX ONE or PS4).

Please shoot me any and all offers via private message. I have all the current and last gen consoles as well as handhelds so if you were looking to trade just message me what you are looking for and I will see if I can make you a deal. I have completed quite a few transactions in this thread and Im batting 100% in the positive feedback department.

Want to sell:

Ultraviolet codes:

Horrible Bosses
Argo
The World's End (also works with iTunes)
Gravity
Silver Linings Playbook

$3 each. Paypal gift.

Or all movies for $12

I would like to sell a white t-mobile samsung galaxy s3. pretty good condition. one or two small, fine scratches on the back plate. maybe one on the screen. will throw in the case i have with it and a 16 gb micro sd card. would like about $200 + shipping. will take pictures upon request

also, i have best buys gamer's club unlocked and need to spend 70 dollars to receive my next reward certificate. so if anyone wants to use it and help me out....

I have a diddy Kong amiibo I bought because of the whole rarity fear that I no longer want. Would prefer to do a trade for it. Make me offer.

Want to Sell:

DS:
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (game cart only) - $20 shipped
Pokemon B/W Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped
Pokemon W2/B2 Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped

TV:
Legend of Korra Books 1-3 DVDs - $15 each, or trade for Avatar: TLA books 1-3
Justified Season 2 DVDs -$15 shipped
Justified Season 3 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 4 Blu-Ray - $22 shipped

GAF Gold, Paypal preferred. PM for more details or photos if needed.

Mark5130

WTS
NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees.

PSN $50 Currency Code - $43

U.N. Squadron SNES with manual. Cart overall in great condition with some "back half" discoloration, but could easily be swapped out. Manual in good shape, but there is what appears to be a faint ring stain on the back. Smoke-free home. $15, which includes shipping and tracking to the lower 48 only.

Pilotwings SNES, CIB. Box is in excellent shape with only a little bit of ware. Cart and manual in great shape as well. Smoke-free home. $20, which includes shipping and tracking to the lower 48 only.

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $175. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $65. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

Darknight

FS:

PSVita 64GB card - $90 Shipped/Tracked to US/Canada!

1JkLYmel.jpg

DJ Max Technika Tune (US - like new) - $42 shipped

FI52Yn6l.jpg

PSVITA TV (Japanese Model) Bundle - $100 shipped

2IBed59l.jpg

Inlcudes:
-system
-cables
-HDMI cable
-3rd party USB controller
-16GB Memory Card

Mobius1

Selling my Gameboy Micro Famicom with 15 game collection. The Gameboy Micro is in excellent condition, no scratches, adult-owned in a non-smoking household, complete with original box, manuals, and charger. Also includes a plastic protector and carrying pouch.

See more images here

The games are:

Ninja Five-O
Rhythm Tengoku (CIB)
Metroid Fusion
Hajime No Ippo (w/ box)
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Advance Wars 2
Wario Ware
Warioland 4
Pokemon Pinball
Drill Dozer
Broken Sword
TMNT
Scurge: Hive
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

All games have intact labels, no writing or stickers on them. Only Rhythm Tengoku and Hajime No Ippo include their original box. All other cartridges include plastic protectors, except for Drill Dozer which is a different shape.

Selling this as a complete set. Will ship for free with tracking. PM best offers (looking for cash). You can check my perfect seller rating on ebay here

Also selling a complete Zelda 25th Anniversary 3DS, includes original packaging, manuals, charger and Ocarina of Time 3D. 3DS is in perfect condition, no scratches on screen or body. Adult-owned in a non-smoking household.

Will include bonus items:
-Link's Awakening DX from eshop
-Hylian crest protective pouch
-Nyko PowerGrip battery (improves comfort, extends battery life 2-3 times depending on usage)
-Official Nintendo Player's Guide for Ocarina of Time from 1998

See more images here

Will ship for free with tracking. PM best offer (looking for cash). You can check my perfect seller rating on ebay here

Thanks for looking!

KJRage

WTB

PS3 or PS3 bundle for a goof friend of mine. Should have all the cables and be in good condition. PM me if you have one. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom