• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk3tch

FS:

*sold* Assassin's Creed: Unity (Uplay/PC) (Samsung SSD Promo)

$25 Assassin's Creed: Unity / Far Cry 4 / The Crew (Choose one) (Uplay/PC) (GeForce Promo)

GAF Gold!

Want to Sell:

DS:
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (game cart only) - $20 shipped
Pokemon B/W Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped
Pokemon W2/B2 Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped

TV:
Legend of Korra Books 1-3 DVDs - $15 shipped each, or trade for Avatar Books 1-3
Justified Season 2 DVDs -$15 shipped
Justified Season 3 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 4 Blu-Ray - $22 shipped

GAF Gold, Paypal preferred. PM for more details or photos if needed.

Allforce

POSITIVE feedback for Danferno. Sold me a used iPad that could be confused with a brand-new model. Plastic wrap on the screen and everything. Great seller.

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure (cartridge only) - $45 shipped (comes with a free copy of Elite Beat Agents)
kgJbduU.jpg

I am a NeoGAF Plus Buyer/Seller, I accept PayPal, and I'm willing to negotiate prices if you're interested in something (and I ship within Continental US)

dsk1210

Very belated positive feedback for threetri333, had ordered for a friend and took a while for clarification of the product being valid. Brilliant service and apologies on my end for the delay in feedback.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell these Ultraviolet codes. I dunno how these work other than that they give you a digital copy of the movie they're tied to.

The Dark Knight Rises - $1
Gravity - $1
Pacific Rim - $1

edit: all are sold!

wowzors

Looking for someone to do me a huge favor

Can anyone from Canada ship a bottle of Canada Club Chariman's Select 100% Rye whiskey to me in the US?

Someone i know is dying to try it and i would like to get it for them as a christmas gift.

I will cover the bottle and shipping and all that, please let me know via PM.

Boogiepop

Okay guys, have a (original) DS and a small stack of games that I'm looking to move. The initial plan was just to see what the secondhand games/record store nearby would give for them, but I figured I may as well throw the lot on here and see if anybody would be willing to beat whatever their price is by enough to make it worth going out of my way to do shipping and all that.

All in their original boxes complete, good shape, working:
Yoshi's Island DS
Wario Ware Touched
Mario 64 DS
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Mariokart DS
Nintendogs Lab & Friends
Brain Age 2
Kirby Super Star Ultra
and the Metroid Prime Hunters First Hunt demo thing (which obviously has no case)

The DS itself is missing the stylus and has a few stickers on it, otherwise in fine shape.

Since shipping would be a pain, I'd like to do this as as much of a lot as possible. So yeah, I guess throw some offers out there and we'll see what we can do, otherwise I guess it'll be the secondhand store for them.

kennah

Looking for someone to do me a huge favor

Can anyone from Canada ship a bottle of Canada Club Chariman's Select 100% Rye whiskey to me in the US?

Someone i know is dying to try it and i would like to get it for them as a christmas gift.

I will cover the bottle and shipping and all that, please let me know via PM.
You can't ship alcohol in Canada

maxcriden

Okay guys, have a (original) DS and a small stack of games that I'm looking to move. The initial plan was just to see what the secondhand games/record store nearby would give for them, but I figured I may as well throw the lot on here and see if anybody would be willing to beat whatever their price is by enough to make it worth going out of my way to do shipping and all that.

All in their original boxes complete, good shape, working:
Yoshi's Island DS
Wario Ware Touched
Mario 64 DS
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Mariokart DS
Nintendogs Lab & Friends
Brain Age 2
Kirby Super Star Ultra
and the Metroid Prime Hunters First Hunt demo thing (which obviously has no case)

The DS itself is missing the stylus and has a few stickers on it, otherwise in fine shape.

Since shipping would be a pain, I'd like to do this as as much of a lot as possible. So yeah, I guess throw some offers out there and we'll see what we can do, otherwise I guess it'll be the secondhand store for them.

I have the games of these that I'm interested in but man, what a great bundle. Someone offer him $50! Yoshi's Island DS is ridiculously under-appreciated.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
WTB:

Physical PS3 games

South Park: Stick of Truth
Eternal Sonata
Rage
Condemned 2

would prefer bundling if possible

WTS/T

Physical PS4 Games:

Call of Duty: Ghosts (Brand new never played - just removed shrink wrap)
Madden 25 ( played a few times )

I live in NA.

KiDdYoNe

Positive seller feeback for:

Fracas
Aselith

Positive buyer feedback for:

MichaelEM3
Koobion
Phawx
av2k
Kambing
The English Conquistador
kswiston
Chucker
fwpx
jres80
CuthbertAllgoodz
spoonztt
Redd
Fatal Futanari x2
Woody Invincible
AutumnAve
spoonztt
Kyo645
tmtyf
Nikkuthulu
Uiki
ricochetguro
Buburibon
Cisce
Dice

kn1ves24

I have a few games for sale. Both games are used but like new.

Destiny (PS4) includes unused Vanguard code - Make an offer

Bravely Default: CE (CiB, like new) - Make an offer (pictures here)

I also have a few steam gift games

Postal 2
Sanctum 2
Half-Life 2
Serious Sam 3: BFE

I'll take papal or amazon for everything and the steam items I would be willing to trade for something I don't already have.

LQX

Positive feedback for:

Quixzlizx
ForsakenKidx
Ultimadrago
The Horror the horror

Sorry for for BestBuy shitting it up and delaying some orders.

TheTurboFD

Got an elgato Game Capture HD 100$ shipped

I can only take Google Wallet or amazon credit right now but I'm a Plus Seller so no worries!

51c9772465.png

maxcriden

Want to Sell

Style Savvy Trendsetters 3DS CIB. Legit great game. My wife has played it through and is all set with it so I've been instructed to sell.

Nintendojo gave it an A, saying:

As a fashion game, Style Savvy: Trendsetters succeeds on almost every level. Buying clothes, selling them, and then creating borderline insane outfits for your customers and supermodels never seems to get old.

You know you really want to get into edgy fashion. PM me today.

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Gifts

header.jpg

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - $11

header.jpg

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - $15
(not sure but may be locked soon)

SALE:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $17
Metro Redux Bundle - $10
Alien: Isolation - $15

Divinity: Original Sin - $14 (few left)
Lichdome: Battlemage - $8
Road Redemption - $8
A Story About My Uncle - $2

Hack'n'Slash + Spacebase DF-9 - $7 (few left)
The Binding of Isaac - $6 (few left)
Planetary Annihilation - $4 (few left)
Remember Me - $4 (1 left)
Shadow Warrior - $5 (few left)
Costume Quest 2 - $5 (few left)
Rogue Legacy - $4 (3 left)
Prison Architect - $5 (few left)
Transistor - $7 (few left)

Your regular sweets:

Hdvp43S.png

Please activate your games as soon as you receive them. It's not the full list of games i can get. If there's something you want to buy on Steam a bit cheaper that in your region - send me a PM and i'll check the possibility to get it.
I can work with keys.

JayEH

Positive seller feedback for Plinko.

Sold me sunset overdrive cheap.

For Sale:

Kinect Sports Rivals (sealed) -$15 (one left!)
GTA V Xbox One (sealed)- $35

Positive seller feedback for uncredited male
Sold me a few games at a great price and was the best wrapped package I have ever seen. Thanks.

etae

For Sale
Neogaf + Positive Buyer/Seller previously Neogaf Gold.
Everything priced below ebay/amazon

Shipping included in the US
Might be willing to ship to Canada but expect to pay $10-$15 more
Paypal fees included

Shipped First Class with Tracking

Wasteland 2
kickstarter edition sealed. $51.80
Etrian Odyssey IV (3ds) music/artbook edition sealed SOLD
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) Limited Edition sealed $165.09
Disgaea D2 (PS3) collectors edition sealed $93
The Last story (Wii) collectors edition sealed $56.95

WTS or WTT

The Last Of Us: Remastered PS4 digital code. I'm asking $25 paypal gift or would be willing to trade for one year of PS Plus.

$100 of Xbox One Assasin Creed Bundle or $150 off refurbished Kinect Xbox One bundle code for Microsoft - $30 paypal gift

Grand Theft Auto 5 PS4 new and still shrink wrapped - $50 shipped paypal gift

Arla

Positive seller feedback for Josephl64. They held onto the game for me until I had the cash to pay for it. I really appreciated that.

maxcriden

WTS or WTT

The Last Of Us: Remastered PS4 digital code. I'm asking $25 paypal gift or would be willing to trade for one year of PS Plus.

$100 of Xbox One Assasin Creed Bundle or $150 off refurbished Kinect Xbox One bundle code for Microsoft - $30 paypal gift

Grand Theft Auto 5 PS4 new and still shrink wrapped - $50 shipped paypal gift

Unless I miscounted, this is less than 150 posts since your last sales post. Please wait 150 posts between sales. Thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom