• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB

CIB, preferably.

e2HqgNj.jpg

zychi

Banned
WTS;

Verizon iPhone 5 16GB Space Gray - $190 (In great condition, been in an OtterBox since the day I got it. Pics available upon request)

WTT:

Sealed Marth Amiibo - Would like a new copy of Hyrule Warriors (Please have some feedback in this thread before wanting to trade)

PM me! GAF GOLD!

Just a heads up, I got $300 for my Iphone 5 selling on Amazon. If it doesn't work out here.

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 90 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 Months Hulu Plus(US) - $45 LAST ONE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $60
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $65

JDS Labs O2 + ODAC combo with AC Adapter - $225

Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

Restaurant.com $10 Gift - $2

WTB Amazon, Starbucks Gift Cards

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to ¡HarlequinPanic!, Cowie

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTS:

Limited Edition Halo 4 Doritos/Mountain Dew Box (signed by members of 343 and "For Display Purposes Only") - $250 SOLD

Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit Trilogy Edition
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $8 + shipping

Foodie Fight: A Trivia Game for Serious Food Lovers
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $6 + shipping

Tangoes Puzzle Game
(used, in good condition. Box/sheath is worn. Includes all pieces) - $4 + shipping

Sahara (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Hidalgo (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Transformers Two Disc Special Edition DVD - $2 + shipping
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Widescreen) DVD - $2 + shipping
Heroes Season One DVD (great condition) - $5 + shipping
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Four-Disc Special Extended Edition) DVD - $10 + shipping

Love, Lucy by Lucille Ball (mass market paperback) - $1.50 + shipping

Sam & Max: Season One for Wii (used but in great condition) - $9 + shipping
Wii Fit with Balance Board (used but in great condition) - $40 + shipping

1 cloth American Eagle men's double holed belt - $10 + shipping

Bionicle: Orkham (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Tehutti (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Bomonga (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Nidhiki (Missing a few small pieces) - $8 + shipping

I can show pictures for any of these items upon request.

~

The Sims: Vacation expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Unleashed expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Hot Date expansion pack for PC
Bicycle Games Board for PC
IBM Crayola Magic 3D Coloring Book for PC
Carnivores 2 for PC
Carnivores Ice Age for PC
Tomb Raider III for PC
Tomb Raider The Lost Artifact for PC
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace for PC
MotoGP 06 for Xbox 360

Pictures

Any/all of the games are free, you just pay the shipping!

WTS:

$50 Google Play credit code for $40 Paypal

Steam gifts

2 copies of Mercenary Kings - $5 each
3 copies of Minimum - $2 each
2 copies of The Banner Saga - $4.50 each

televator

Extremely positive seller feedback to televator. The communication was excellent, he did everything to make sure it all went fine, and even sent the games over the atlantic ocean for me. Also gave a very good impression as a person that it seemed easy to deal with in case of any trouble with the shipping or whatever. Highly recommended seller!

Hyper delux neo turbo Positive buyer feedback for Morfeo.

Was true to his word about paying the shipping cost and made everything worth my time and effort to ship the items all the way to Norway. I usually don't bother with international deals anymore, but this was literally an exceptional deal. Awesome buyer!

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Have some digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. $4 Each.

Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes - Itunes or UV HD (not both)
Transformers: Age Of Extinction - UV HD
Pacific Rim - UV HD
Pitch Black - UV HD
The Chronicles Of Riddick - UV HD
Riddick - UV HD
Oblivion - ITunes + UV Combo
Weird Science - iTunes + UV Combo

*Sold* Inside Llewyn Davis - Ultraviolet HD
*Sold* The Sting - Itunes + Ultraviolet Combo
*Sold* Paranorman - Itunes + Ultraviolet Combo
*Sold* Rise Of The Guardians - Ultraviolet

PKhN37r.jpg

Want To Buy

Mad Men Season 6 Blu w/ outer slipcover (complete. mint, like new) $10
Slipcover only for Spectacular Spider Complete Series blu (mint, no bends or creases) $5

Let me know if you're looking to sell. Thanks

sphinx

the piano man
WANT TO SELL

All payments through paypal gift

I am selling a couple of things cause I want a PS4 and want to soften the blow to my wallet. I am based in Germany. All used games with discs in "like new" condition with booklets,

XBOX HORROR PACK SOLD
.- Silent Hill 2 XBOX
.- Silent Hill 4 The Room XBOX (case is cracked!)
.- Condemned xbox 360
.- Dead Space Xbox 360

they are already packed! I just need a buyer

WII PACK

(NTSC games)
.- Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
.- Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles
.- Sin &Punishment: Star successor
.- Red Steel 2

Shipping from Europe to anywhere in the world costs 7.0 euros, (aprox US$ 8.5 dl) so I am looking for someone who adds a couple of bucks and call it a deal. (I am financing a new PS4 for me with gaming stuff I am trying to sell, throw me a bone with a little bit of meat here and help a fellow gamer :( ). The same applies with the PSP pack

shipping to Europe and Germany is much cheaper! if you can use NTSC games, even better the deal you would get. PSP games work everywhere in the world by the way

wiipackgaf_zps4ca64063.jpg

PSP PACK

.- Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower

PSPgaf_zps5e5e17bc.jpg

VANQUISH 360 (which works on all consoles, not region locked, new, shrinkwrapped, it's worth quite something on amazon.com)

you know the drill, 7 euros/8.5 dls and your offer.

vanquishgaf_zps036ff9b2.jpg

BAYONETTA 1+2 FPE

Bayonetta 1+2 first print edition , new, sealed, never opened, Payment by Paypal (Gift) or Überweisung/Wire transfer if in the EU

bayonettagaf_zpsd9ccaf49.jpg

PRICE REDUCTION
To Germany: 82 Euros
To (most) EU countries: 90 Euros
To the US: 95 Euros, according to the info I get in the "German Post" site but would have to confirm in store (check on www.xe.com for an approximate exchange rate)
To anywhere else in the world: PM for more info

PM if anything catches your interest.

Thanks!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Positive buyer feedback for DeathKitten

Pranay

WTS -

SEGA Genesis Classics Series 1: 3$
SEGA Genesis Classics Series 2: 3$
SEGA Genesis Classics Series 3: 3$
SEGA Genesis Classics Series 4: 3$
Sonic Spinball: 1$
Sonic the Hedgehog 2: 2$
Sonic 3D Blast: 2$

PM for payment details

WTS

1600 MS Point Card for 15 PSN or Paypal

Fizzie plush from SSO. Would rather not put it on eBay. Pretty rare promotional plush for the game itself. It's a really good size plush actually, brand new still in plastic wrap.

It's going for pretty high prices on eBay. Looking for Paypal or a like-new Xbox One Kinect camera.

WTB

Like New Xbox One Kinect Camera - $75-80 shipped and fees.

Hyrule Warriors Like New - 40 shipped PM me

Want to Sell:

DS:
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (game cart only) - $20 shipped
Pokemon B/W Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped
Pokemon W2/B2 Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped

3DS
SMT IV First Run edition box, artbook/guide, and CD (No game included) - $20 shipped

Wii
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - $15 shipped
Wario Land: Shake It - $15 shipped
The Last Story - $20 shipped

PS3
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $35 shipped

TV:
Legend of Korra Books 1-3 DVDs - $15 each, or trade for Avatar: TLA books 1-3
Hannibal Season 1 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 2 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 3 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 4 Blu-Ray - $22 shipped

GAF Gold, Paypal preferred. PM for more details or photos if needed.

e90Mark

WTS

Assassin's Creed Unity XB1 Digital - $25
Max: Curse of the Brotherhood XB1 Digital - $5
Assassin's Creed Black Flag XB1 Digital - $5

WTB

XB1 Far Cry 4 Digital
Kinect 2.0 for XB1

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale:

Black OG Nintendo 3DS $60 SHIPPED

Comes with charger and replacement stylus.
It's in very good shape, however the bottom touch screen has "yellowed" and is noticeably a different "shade of white" than the top screen. Functionally, it works great. It would make a great second 3DS for your spouse or children... since they probably won't care about the bottom screen issue.

Here are some pics:
1Fzczf9.jpg

No comestic defects, adult owned and the DPad, Circle Pad and buttons are in great shape.

RwlFWSt.jpg

You can't really tell in the photo, but the bottom screen is yellowed.

3)
mX5nSnR.jpg

Trying to show how slightly different the bottom screen has "yellowed" in comparison to a normal screen. Both 3DS are in Bightness Lv 5 with Power Saving off.

Needlecrash

WTS:

Leef 64GB SDXC Class 10 Card - $25 shipped via USPS 1st Class. Used it for recording my FG gameplay. Excellent condition.

eOxho35.jpg

Crown CWJ-303 Joystick with wire conversion harness and Sanwa slim shaft - $30 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Barely used.

fmRtmLZ.jpg

Samsung Spinpoint Momentus 500 GB 2.5' HDD - $35 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Was taken from my PS4 after it was repaired. I haven't even used it.

MB1Aj1o.jpg

FarCry 4 PC Download Voucher - SOLD

LG 12x DVD Rewriter - $10 shipped. Had it for a few years and it still works. I want this gone since it's collecting dust in my house.

LTkYsWB.jpg

Although I am new on NeoGAF, I have been selling items on eBay for over 8 years with 100% feedback. Please PM me if interested in any of the items.

WTB GBA sp+ (backlit one)

Note that I'm going to use it for parts, mainly the screen, so the screen must work. Any other damage, I don't really care about.

Must be the backlit, not the front lit.

deadfolk

WTT:

Satellite Reign Humble Gift (redeems on Steam). Have a spare copy as a KS backer.

Looking for Telltale's Game of Thrones or offers of equivalent value.

wiibomb

For Sale:

Black OG Nintendo 3DS $60 SHIPPED

Comes with charger and replacement stylus.
It's in very good shape, however the bottom touch screen has "yellowed" and is noticeably a different "shade of white" than the top screen. Functionally, it works great. It would make a great second 3DS for your spouse or children... since they probably won't care about the bottom screen issue.

Here are some pics:

1) 3DS turned off. No comestic defects, adult owned and the DPad, Circle Pad and buttons are in great shape.

2) The screens turned on. You can't really tell in the photo, but the bottom screen is yellowed.

3) Comparison shot vs my other 3DS. Trying to show how slightly different the bottom screen has "yellowed" in comparison to a normal screen. Both 3DS are in Bightness Lv 5 with Power Saving off.

just a heads up, I think the images do not work, you should use an image sharing site for that, like imgur

WTS/T: EU Club Nintendo codes for the following:
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (Can be used in this promotion) £10.00
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Can be used in this promotion) £5.00
Fantasy Life
£2.50
Tomadachi Life
£2.50

As I have not traded here before, I will of course send you the code and allow you to redeem it before payment as long as you have traded here before. The prices are a guide and are up for negotiation and additonally I may accept Steam or eShop downloads for the equivlent price (Depending on the game). Prefered method of payment: Amazon Email Vocher (Can't use paypal yet).

n64coder

new-office-365-logo-orange-png-1888c397654.jpg

WTS - part of my Microsoft Office 365 subscription.

Entitles person to use 365 for 1 year on 1 PC/Mac and 1 Tablet. Also comes with 1TB of OneDrive storage. Will be unlimited storage at some point for Office 365 subscribers. Will have option to renew next year at same price if there's no price increase. Looking for $20, paypal gift. Have 1 seat left.

You two should talk!

I'm surprised that a number of people don't bother searching the thread to see if someone is offering the item for sale. I always do that before posting a WTB request.

Fireblend

Banned
Positive seller feedback for sladeums - sold me Persona Q and Danganronpa 2 at a great price. Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for Riddy - sold me Super Smash Bros for Wii U, also at a very good price.

TheTurboFD

WTS limited edition smash bros 3ds throw offers still in box never opened.

WD10EZEX 1TB 3.5 hard drive fresh from Western Digital- 45$

FM0qyag.jpg

WTB: Northrend Mouse Pad that came with the Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition. Got the CE set on eBay for $50, only to realize today that it's missing the mousepad.

Also WTB Burning Crusade and Vanilla CE's, but don't want to pay out the ass for them.

beanman25

Looking for a Smash 3DS Club nintendo code.

I have the game digitally, but it doesn't count towards the promotion for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom